Adria Altea

402PH, 552PK, 552UP, 432PX

73 questions from our users

Peterasked

Altea 552UP

We have a 2018 Adria Altee 552UP. Recently there is a leak from the shower It comes from under the exterior wall of the show and runs into the interior of the van. Recently my wife has not been putting the shower screen across the mirrored cupboards and the toilet. There is a gap between the sink flap and the back of the toilet. Is it possible that water is getting through this gap and leaking into the van. There is also water falling on top of the toilet waste cartridge would this be from the same leak? Thanks Peter.

I've sorted it out.

Glenys D.asked

Hi,
We have a 2007Adria Altea 432 PX. Last night in strong winds it broke our right window. Any ideas where to get a new one please. Am in New Zealand

Peter

Do you not have any Adria Agents in NZ?

Hi Peter,
Our agent has ordered from U K. Could take 3 to 5 months to source

WiseOldElfasked

Altea

relative newbie here, so please be nice...
on an altea 552pk, how do i get the taps/shower to switch between water in the water tank and the 'city' water that's being supplied via a hose connection ?
thanks in advance

Peter

As far as I know you need to disconnect the city water hose then turn the water pump switch (which should be next to the Master Switch) on which will pump the water from the van's tank, provided you have water in it. In our van it has a little red light at the top of the switch.

WiseOldElf

thank you, peter; i'll give that a go

Grazyna J.asked

Altea 402PH

Why inside lights suddenly stop working

Fired Up

Sounds like a fault. What have you done to address the issue ?

Peter

Check the fuses or circuit breakers

John Grahamasked

Altea 402PH

Can you supply a wiring diagram

No I can’t

Nobody can thanks

Peterasked

Altea

How can I get into the plumbing behind the fold away sink in the bathroom of adria altea 552UP?
Sink drainage hose is broken.

Ask the company obviously

Peter

Yes I would contact Adria.

Have done that. All good. Thanks

Bronwyne

Bronwyneasked

Altea

Do Alteas have an outside tv INPUT point for poor reception area

Possibly

Fabio

Fabioasked

Altea

We have a 552pk and would like a bike rack fitted on the rear, can this be done and how and where would the mounting pounts be? Thanks Fab

Gregory H.
Gregory H.

Fabio we recently purchased a 552 PK sport and have the same question did you find an answer.

Greg

Fired Up

Get a friend to contact the company would a logical starting point

Steve

Steveasked

Altea 432PX

I need the battery access door for a 2006 altea px432 any ideas where I could obtain one

Steve

Steveasked

Altea 432PX

where can i find a battery access door for a 2006 altea 432px and the approx cost

Pat O.

jacking point?

Susan R.

Susan R.asked

Altea 402PH

how do I remove the perspex shower plumbing cover as the pipes rattle when the pump is used.they seem to be just hanging loose behind the cover

Competern
Competern

In 2014 model just pop off the screw covers on the sides and unscrew the screws. I cut off the top half of the perspex cover: motive was to fit exhaust fan at very top powered from the light, but I used part of the off-cut perspex to block gap left in lower half and to double as a soap shelf with a net reduction in weight.

Greg W.

Greg W.asked

Altea

What would be the best water pump to replace my 552 up caravan.The one in it now is a reich 12v 19, L p m in tank model

Greg W.

Greg W.asked

Altea 552UP

My electric hot water will not get hot, I have the switch on but no hot water

Alida C.
Alida C.

Hi Greg, did you solve the problem? My brand new 472pk is having the same issue..

Joe N Jenny T.asked

Altea 552UP

We have a brand new 552up and the water stops working when hooked up on town water and we keep losing hot water

Simon
Simon

Did you solve the problem, as we seem to be having a similar problem

Still have problems. Brand new Van

Joe N Jenny T.

I fixed the problem myself. A valve just past the regulator was installed wrong way around. No problem since.

Jan

Janasked

Altea 432PX

Hi guys, does anyone know where I can purchase a sliding fly screen door as shown on page 53 of my 2008 users manual. Anyone? I’ve had no luck here in Australia.

gecmarijana

gecmarijanaasked

Altea

We have an Adria Adora Sports caravan with 2, 4 kilo has bottles. Can we replace them for 9kg bottles? Why were 4 kg gas bottles used?

Tryg H.
Tryg H.

I’m not sure why only 4kg bottles, but I have two x 9kg in my Altea 552PK

Jan

Janasked

Altea

Does anyone know where I can purchase a security screen door for my Adria Althea 432 ? Preferably in Australia.

Get an answer from our members and Adria representatives