Adria Altea

66 questions from our users

Fabio

Fabioasked

Altea

We have a 552pk and would like a bike rack fitted on the rear, can this be done and how and where would the mounting pounts be? Thanks Fab

Steve

Steveasked

Altea 432PX

I need the battery access door for a 2006 altea px432 any ideas where I could obtain one

Steve

Steveasked

Altea 432PX

where can i find a battery access door for a 2006 altea 432px and the approx cost

Pat O.

jacking point?

Susan R.

Susan R.asked

Altea 402PH

how do I remove the perspex shower plumbing cover as the pipes rattle when the pump is used.they seem to be just hanging loose behind the cover

Greg W.asked

Altea

What would be the best water pump to replace my 552 up caravan.The one in it now is a reich 12v 19, L p m in tank model

Greg W.asked

Altea 552UP

My electric hot water will not get hot, I have the switch on but no hot water

Joe N Jenny T.asked

Altea 552UP

We have a brand new 552up and the water stops working when hooked up on town water and we keep losing hot water

Simon
Simon

Did you solve the problem, as we seem to be having a similar problem

Still have problems. Brand new Van

Joe N Jenny T.

I fixed the problem myself. A valve just past the regulator was installed wrong way around. No problem since.

Jan

Janasked

Altea 432PX

Hi guys, does anyone know where I can purchase a sliding fly screen door as shown on page 53 of my 2008 users manual. Anyone? I’ve had no luck here in Australia.

gecmarijana

gecmarijanaasked

Altea

We have an Adria Adora Sports caravan with 2, 4 kilo has bottles. Can we replace them for 9kg bottles? Why were 4 kg gas bottles used?

Tryg H.
Tryg H.

I’m not sure why only 4kg bottles, but I have two x 9kg in my Altea 552PK

Jan

Janasked

Altea

Does anyone know where I can purchase a security screen door for my Adria Althea 432 ? Preferably in Australia.

ragennil

ragennilasked

Altea 552PK

How can I remove stuck plastic water heater cover from the outside of Adria van?

Greg W.

Try pushing inwards with both thumbs high up and centre of cover as you pull cover out.

Berecroftasked

Altea 432PX

Any suggestions for an easy way to change the sheets of the front double bed which is in the corner. We’ve tried taking the mattress out but as we are in our 70s it’s a bit of a struggle, we’ve also tried pulling the mattress on the window side up and slipping the edge of the sheet over, then laying it down and then lifting up the mattress on the en-suite side and slipping the sheet over. We then drop the mattress and tuck in bits the best we can. Darn hard work, so if any one can share their secrets we would be most greatful. Regards Di and Sal

Tally H.
Tally H.

All corner double beds are a pain no matter what make. I tend to just use a fitted sheet over the mattress and then just use cotton type sleeping bags.. Easier than constantly having to change sheets. We have a 2006 Adria since new with this problem. Our next van will definitely have twin beds. Apart from this hiccup, the van is faultless!! I hope this hint helps.

Berecroft

Thanks Tally H, will look in to your suggestion. I don’t mind sleeping bags but my partner finds them claustrophobic. But sometimes needs must prevail.

Sue
Sue

Here is the bedding I've made for the caravan .
It consists of two doona covers and one sheet .

there is 5 cm of foam in the bottom doona cover which is also the bottom sheet and it is sewn to the top sheet leaving the openings for removal for washing .
the doona also can be attached to the bottom bedding so that nothing moves in the night.
In the  morning the bedding can be rolled up and becomes cushions on the daybed ..then in the night ,when we want to go to bed ,we just roll down the bedding and hop in .
this was $800 online but $100 to make it yourself ....what do you think?

peter

peterasked

Altea

buying an adria altea 512 2010 model and have a 2.5 metre carport is it going to fit under?

Kerry

Kerryasked

Altea

What is the best size battery to use and size gas bottle

Brett

Brettasked

Altea 432PX

Hi guys, i just bought a 2008 432px cheap with some missing parts. Im trying to work out whats missing, please help me complete the puzzle

Berecroft

Hi Brett we have a 2011 model, can you be a bit more specific, with what you feel could be missing. Eg we had no jack turns out we needed to purchase brackets for the axels also a couple of problems with the hitch. Needed new pads. You might also find it beneficial to join the Adrea club.

Tony

Tonyasked

Altea 552PK

I need a wiring diagram for a Adria altea 552 pk caravan

Buppa
Buppa

I obtained one for my Adria 402PH from Apollo, the Australian importers of Adria.

Garrick

Garrickasked

Altea

What size sail track do Adria use on a 2010 model Altea 512?
Garrick

Get an answer from our members and Adria representatives