Listing monitored by Adriatic

3.1

Jennifer C
Jennifer CGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love my lounge !

I purchased the Emilia lounge and I am delighted with the whole process. The Manager, Antonio, was very helpful and pleasant to deal with. The delivery guys were terrific, they set up the Lounge and they were a great help. Loving the lounge, super comfortable, great design. I definitely recommend a visit to their Showroom.

Tania
TaniaVictoria

The perfect stools for our kitchen

Fantastic service. Amazing attention to detail and honesty with choosing the right colour for our kitchen space. The stools are super comfortable and look amazing in our kitchen.

Lam N.
Lam N.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing

I loved the service, design and quality products. I found what I need with Katya helping. She is excellent and I’m sure that I’ll come back to get more stuffs in the future

A customer
A customerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Still waiting . . . .

We ordered a sofa, two chairs and a side table 5 months ago, with 18 weeks delivery time! The 18 weeks has gone and now we are in the 23rd week with no exact delivery date. After several follow ups, we are still waiting for the delivery. Poor communication and bad customer service.
Not recommended

Melanie K.
Melanie K.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

So happy

The staff were very friendly and helpful, they delivered & installed our furniture with excellent service. Thank you so much Adriatic. We love our new furniture!

Kath
KathGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolutely useless, yet again

Against our better judgement we once again ordered from Adriatic. Having our couches a couple of years ago take 7 months, then the wrong colour, then one damaged we always said never again. Should have stuck to our guns. In mid Feb we ordered 8 dining chairs and were told 3-4 weeks. Every time we call they're still 'a couple of weeks' and it's now mid June with no new delivery date. Can't cancel and get the deposit refunded either. Do yourself a favour and shop elsewhere.

White buffet

I’m so happy with my white buffet. It’s perfect I can’t stop looking at it. It arrived on time and delivery people were courteous . I would highly recommend Adriatic furniture to my friends .

Peter
Peter

Service with a smile!

Wide variety of products available with great customer service and advice. This is the second time we have worked with Adriatic and will do again no doubt.

Laura G.
Laura G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Customer Service

Thank you to Antony who took the time to listen to my needs and help me select some pieces that will function perfectly in the new space. Attentive, thoughtful and friendly.

Store LocationNunawading
Adriatic
Simone P.Adriatic

julie
julie

Leather splits

My leather chairs have split and my mothers stools have also split . be wary of their leather products as the leather quality is poor

Adriatic
Simone P.Adriatic
Ashok
AshokGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic services

During our visit to their store we found that the entire team was very professional and understood my requirements .
Thanks for your services .
Ashok

Indi
IndiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible Service, Usually delays.

Delivery Delay is Usual:
In summary, I ordered a custom made dining table in January - promised to deliver it in May.
Received it in August - but not the custom made I ordered
Adriatic wanted 3 more months(November) to give the correct design
In November when I call, Adriatic wanted another 6 more months to deliver.

Pathetic and shocking after-sales service:
Also, when I phone them, every time they get details promising to get back on the next day, but I have never received any call from them. I have given more than 30 calls to get an update about my orders.
Highly dissatisfied with the service in the Nunawading store.

Sim
SimGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Faulty product. Pathetic after sales service

Faulty 8 seater dining table. Various visible spots started appearing on the surface within 4-5 months of purchase.
Had a shocking after sales experience. They didn’t accept it as a faulty product to get it repaired.
Very arrogant owner.
Highly dissatisfied with the product, service and behaviour

Montana Range
Montana RangeFar North Queensland, QLD

Perfection PLUS

High quality products at affordable prices. Wood colour is perfect for our tropical FNQ home. We just love our Montana range furniture so much we purchased the buffet for our hallway entrance. Well packaged and quick and easy to assemble. Adriatic is the best quality and value for money we have ever had

Oakdale
OakdaleGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Furniture Great Service

I purchased a coffee table and entertainment unit from adriatic nunawading. Antonio was great to deal with. The products are of great quality and the service was great. My products arrived wrapped and delivered on the day and time they said they would. I highly recommend Antonio at the nunawading store. The whole purchase was easy and the products are great.