Listing monitored by ALDI

53 questions from our users

David S
David Sasked
Gardenline 20V Cordless Line Trimmer

How do I replace the cord on the Aldi cordless line trimmer

June
June

If you can supply me with your email I can send you photos of instructions on how to do it.
Also you can buy the Trimmer Line at Bunnings, you need 1.6mm. trimmer line.
Hope this helps a bit.
Kind Regards June.

Don G
Don Gasked
Gardenline 20V Cordless Line Trimmer

Where can I find the line for the 20V Trimmer? In all local stores I has tried, they don's stock a line small for the holes in the line holder.

PIO

I actually purchased two spools from Action Spares in Sydney. Think their number is 1800777137. I ordered two spools, which broke not long after purchase - both of them - but I'm giving it one more go. You can order the spool cover and the spool, or just the spool with the line if you don't need the cover. The little plastic bits that stick in the slot keep breaking. The part number for the 20V battery trimmer is 55392-4 for the Cover, and 55392 for the Spool. Hope this helps.
I just phoned and reordered. Spoke with Kay this time. I rang the above number and they transferred me. Action Spares for Gardenline spares is 1800465070. They're in Smeaton Grange NSW. I ordered two spools, two covers and two springs. The postage has gone up since I ordered in May. It's now $15; that's why I ordered doublje.
I found out that the reason mine was breaking was I wasn't hitting the silver spool feed button up and down directly with the trimmer going. If you don't do that that causes the spool catches to break.

Paul C.
Paul C.asked
Gardenline 20V Cordless Line Trimmer

How do I perform Line replacement on Aldi Gardenline trimmer?
Paul
[Email Removed]

Don Lobwein
Don Lobweinasked
Gardenline 20V Cordless Line Trimmer

The cutting head of my 20v line trimmer has a plastic clip broken off. Are replacement parts available and at what cost. The trimmer can not be used as the head keeps flying off.I have had this trimmer about 18 months.

jkefa

I believe there is a 5 yr warranty for this. Get onto the Aldi site, and contact customer service.
This is likely to be positec group.com

Angela M.
Angela M.

Need string

PIO

See my response to Don G and Noel. Action Spares, Sydney sell. 1800777137. $10 postage, so I bought two sets, cover and spool with line included.
Action Spares have two areas. If you ring the above number they'll transfer, but the number below is the number I just received on my confirmation order. I dealt with Kay.
This phone number will get you through, but the direct numbers, which I just found out after ringing and reordering is 1800465070. I ordered double of everything - springs, covers and spools. Postage has gone up - it's now $15.
Hope this helps.

Melissa Steven
Melissa Stevenasked
Pedro Vengut asked
jkefa

These appear as special buys about 1 or 2 times per year. Best to keep an eye out for these.
Alternatively you may be able to purchase a preloved unit.

Good Luck.

Pedro Vengut

Ģood advice thanks you so much

Pete
Peteasked
Gardenline 20V Cordless Line Trimmer

Can you tell me were I can get a battery charger for my trimmer I seem to have lost mine thank you

Philip C.
Philip C.asked

How do I buy a new Gardenline Cordless Line Trimmer 20W/80mm/250mm

niloc

Best of my belief they dont make them anymore..

Noel
Noelasked
Gardenline 20V Cordless Line Trimmer

This is the second one I have bought and I love it! However, I have repaired the spoolholder to repair Small lock-ins inside rotor. I replaced with Aluminium ones and buys me more time useage.Can I get a Replacement for this NOE-22ET-230 PLU:55392 20V spool holder ?

PIO

Hi Noel, I've put details above in response to Don. Action Spares, Sydney. 1800777137. I dealt with Tracey Young. I ordered two spools, which unfortunately have both broken, but I'm giving it one more go and ordering again. You can order the cover 55392-4 or just the spool, 55392 or both. Hope this helps, Catherine

Rob B
Rob Basked
Gardenline 20V Cordless Line Trimmer

Where can I buy the complete spool for a Model NOE-22ET-230 Garden line trimmer here in Australia?The part number of the unit is 55392. The unit was originally purchased from Aldi
Thanks,
Rob

jkefa

You should be able to find answers to most questions here > https://www.productreview.com.au/listings/aldi-gardenline-20v-cordless-line-trimmer/q-and-a#fourth-question

Maybe contact the Aldi After Sales Support on 1300 889 028

Josie O.
Josie O.asked
Gardenline 20V Cordless Line Trimmer (Jan 2017, Oct 2017, Oct 2018, Oct 2019)

Where I can get the new head and spool for model 10/2018? Cannot read model number but has 5 year warranty....

jkefa

refer to https://help.aldi.com.au/s/topic/0TO2y000000dIkVGAU/returns-and-warranties the actual phone number seems to have been changed

Mitch S.
Mitch S.

just so you know, im still looking into it :)

Kerry
Kerryasked
Gardenline 20V Cordless Line Trimmer

I need to buy spare parts for my line trimmer.
Where can I buy them

jkefa

I suggest nylon line can be bought from a hardware store;
Other spares may be sourced from Aldi customer support - refer to https://help.aldi.com.au/s/topic/0TO2y000000dIkVGAU/returns-and-warranties

PIO

Action Spares, Sydney. See my responses above to Don G and Noel. 1800777137. This is for the 20V battery trimmer, part number 55392-4 and 55392 for the cover and spool respectively.

Garry O.
Garry O.asked
Gardenline 20V Cordless Line Trimmer

What size battery required 4amp. The same battery used for other products by Garden line

Sean
Seanasked
Gardenline 20V Cordless Line Trimmer

The bump button has sheared off and the spring is protruding. Anyone know how to fix this? Anyone know if a different head can be used? If so, how did you get the old head off?

Liz
Lizasked
Gardenline 20V Cordless Line Trimmer

I've read the reviews that the spool is difficult to extract from the trimmer. Does anyone have a step by step guide to remove the spool without breaking the casing? I did try using a screw driver as one of the reviews suggested, but it didn't work for me.

niloc

It is tricky especially if dirt is clogging the teeth.. There seems to be no proscribed method or tool to prevent the body of the unit turning with the spool .. This is when you somehow have to jam something underneath which risks breaking the device.. I use a largish screwdriver, exert upward pressure and hold my breath..
I have actually stopped using the whipper tool as all of the several I have purchased over a number of years have broken down and the manufacturers guarantee is useless as it appears the unit is no longer produced..
While functioning it did the job..
I now use a Ryobi.. Which is reasonably priced and I can get parts.. The Ozito which is even cheaper also seems like quite a good unit..

Frank cutajar
Frank cutajarasked
jkefa

keep an eye out for these; look at the aldi website or catalogues; Usually come out 1 or 2 times a year

Guy Secrett
Guy Secrettasked
Gardenline 36V Cordless Line Trimmer (2014)

Where can I get replacement rechargeable batteries for 36V gardenline products?

GJK
GJK

From GK above. I have called the 1300 (No) 922 271 (no answer) on the battery, and checked with Aldi. Apparently they are not available any more. Mine still runs well, but now only works (20 minutes) on the third LED and is flat after that. So, I do the back, and recharge while I mow and then do the front.

Tim
Timasked
Gardenline 20V Cordless Line Trimmer

Can someone tell me if it has a 25mm bolt hole as i want to use a wire disc on it,instead of the thin spool line.

Pawel S.
Pawel S.asked
Gardenline 20V Cordless Line Trimmer (Jan 2017, Oct 2017, Oct 2018, Oct 2019)

Hi guys,
Where I can get the new head
and spool for this model?
Can I order this item thru Aldi?
Kind regards
Pawel

Graeme O.
Graeme O.asked
Gardenline 20V Cordless Line Trimmer (Jan 2020, Jan 2021)

Where can I purchase a bump feed spool in Australia

jkefa

Try contacting Aldi Customer Support.

Get an answer from our members and ALDI representatives

ALDI Gardenline 20V Cordless Line Trimmer