5ALDI Mini Chopper

ALDI Mini Chopper Questions & Answers

AJK
AJK · Crofton Mini Chopper With Pull Handle

How do you get the lid off of the green & white
String Pull Chopper dated 2/2024 710887?

John. Simpson M.
John. Simpson M. · Mini Chopper

I bought a mini chopper from Aldi in Weymouth 2021 at Christmas time, I went to use it 2023 not a pep out of it I asked at the store if I could have a refund but they could not find it on the system.I paid good money for this completely useless item and was most disappointed with the attitude of Aldi. This item had a 3 year warranty on it and had Never Been Used as it was Faulty. J S Munro

Dixie Smith-Frowd
Dixie Smith-Frowd · Ambiano Mini Chopper (2019-2021)

I purchased a mini chopper (Ambiano) 1 litre and the blade is turning but not chopping. I think I overdid it with chopping pitted dates. Is there a replacement blade part for this model (Model: IA0676) Product Code:61804) 08/2018? Could you please ring and let me know. Thank you. Dixie 0435443912.

Rickie chopper
Rickie chopper · Mini Chopper (2010-2018)

the spindle on aldi mini chopper (2010-2018) spindle has snapped is it replaceable? I do not wish to throw out

Kath
Kath · Ambiano Mini Chopper (2019-2021)

Can I get a replacement bowl for my Aldi mini chopper. I really love this little appliance and am lost without it :(

Mike Ward
Mike Ward · Mini Chopper (2010-2018)

I would like to know if i can buy this on line

Jane M
Jane M · Ambiano Mini Chopper (2019-2021)

I have broken the top of the blade ‘spindle’ bit that inserts into the motor :(
Can i get a spare?? i’m in Brisbane

AJ A.
AJ A.

I just broke mine too. Did you manage to get a blade spindle?

Seelya

I just broke mine too. Did you manage to get a blade spindle?

Ameena K.
Ameena K. · Mini Chopper (2010-2018)

What is the price of the new Mini chopper (2019- 2021) I would be interested in purchasing one ?

Ameena K.
Ameena K. · Mini Chopper (2010-2018)

Hi I have been using the Aldi bought Ambiano Mini Chopper Model Number IA0676 for sometime now. I have been very happy with it unfortunately the spindle of the blade has snapped. I was wondering if I could have it replaced.. everything else is in perfect order.

Irmgard
Irmgard · Ambiano Mini Chopper (2019-2021)

Can I purchase a replacement bowl for the Ambiano Mini chopper?

Seelya

Did you manged to get a Bowl?

Seelya

I have broken the top of the blade ‘spindle’ bit that inserts into the motor. I need to find replacement blade.

Irmgard
Irmgard · Ambiano Mini Chopper (2019-2021)

Is it possible to get a replacement bowl for this chopper. I just broke mine!!

faybell
faybell · Ambiano Mini Chopper (2019-2021)

I love my Aldi mini chopper but I have cracked the bowl...can I get a replacement , or is there someone who could help me. Please....I am devastated....

Dave
Dave

Hi faybell we burned out our chopper motor pushing it too hard but have a bowl how can you be contacted? They are a great little unit, be sad to throw bowl away. We are in Victoria. My wife has face book maybe if that's better than phone number or email? let us know
regards

Thanks Dave, i am in Echuca.family in vic.. phone ok, 0409543865 Fay

Jenniferashley
Jenniferashley · Ambiano Mini Chopper (2019-2021)

I so want one of these. I bought one a couple of years ago and loved it. My daughter used it and has kept it, so I need a new one. Anyone know when they will bring it out again. ? I’m in Australia.

barbdegraaf

Where in Australia? I have one I haven't used because I have other choppers and live in a motorhome - no room. Bought in July 20. In QLD at present.

Jenniferashley

I’m in NSW . I am happy to pay postage !

barbdegraaf

Dont have the box but could send it COD. How do we organize this? New to this messaging. Im on FB marketplace or you can email me on barbdegraaf1@gmail.com. or give me an address and will find out at PO.

Thanh le
Thanh le · Ambiano Mini Chopper (2019-2021)

I bought Ambiano mini chopper from Aldi last month , but it missed a stainless steel blades , my receipt lost too . Where I can to order blades ?

Tosin
Tosin · Ambiano Mini Chopper (2019-2021)

I brought my ambiano mini chopper from aldl last month but unfortunately the grater is not working again and I didn't know where I put my receipts. Please how can you help me with this? Thanks

4rifa
4rifa · Ambiano Mini Chopper (2019-2021)

I was happy with my Ambiano mini chopper, but unfortunately the inside of the blade got melted due to over heating. Like to know if there is a replacement blade available? If yes then where and how can I get it?

Doug A · Ambiano Mini Chopper (2019-2021)

can I use liquid in my ambilando mini chopper

Doug A · Ambiano Mini Chopper (2019-2021)

can i use liquid in my ambiano mini chopper

can i use liquid in my iambi mini chopper

can i use liquid in my iambi mini chopper

Get an answer from our members and ALDI representatives

Select a listing for your question
ALDI Mini Chopper