ALDI Mini Chopper

20 questions from our users

Ameena K.
Ameena K.asked
Mini Chopper (2010-2018)

What is the price of the new Mini chopper (2019- 2021) I would be interested in purchasing one ?

Ameena K.
Ameena K.asked
Mini Chopper (2010-2018)

Hi I have been using the Aldi bought Ambiano Mini Chopper Model Number IA0676 for sometime now. I have been very happy with it unfortunately the spindle of the blade has snapped. I was wondering if I could have it replaced.. everything else is in perfect order.

Irmgard
Irmgardasked
Ambiano Mini Chopper (2019-2021)

Can I purchase a replacement bowl for the Ambiano Mini chopper?

Irmgard
Irmgardasked
Ambiano Mini Chopper (2019-2021)

Is it possible to get a replacement bowl for this chopper. I just broke mine!!

faybellasked
Ambiano Mini Chopper (2019-2021)

I love my Aldi mini chopper but I have cracked the bowl...can I get a replacement , or is there someone who could help me. Please....I am devastated....

Dave
Dave

Hi faybell we burned out our chopper motor pushing it too hard but have a bowl how can you be contacted? They are a great little unit, be sad to throw bowl away. We are in Victoria. My wife has face book maybe if that's better than phone number or email? let us know
regards

Thanks Dave, i am in Echuca.family in vic.. phone ok, 0409543865 Fay

Jenniferashleyasked
Ambiano Mini Chopper (2019-2021)

I so want one of these. I bought one a couple of years ago and loved it. My daughter used it and has kept it, so I need a new one. Anyone know when they will bring it out again. ? I’m in Australia.

barbdegraaf

Where in Australia? I have one I haven't used because I have other choppers and live in a motorhome - no room. Bought in July 20. In QLD at present.

Jenniferashley

I’m in NSW . I am happy to pay postage !

barbdegraaf

Dont have the box but could send it COD. How do we organize this? New to this messaging. Im on FB marketplace or you can email me on barbdegraaf1@gmail.com. or give me an address and will find out at PO.

Thanh le
Thanh leasked
Ambiano Mini Chopper (2019-2021)

I bought Ambiano mini chopper from Aldi last month , but it missed a stainless steel blades , my receipt lost too . Where I can to order blades ?

Tosin
Tosinasked
Ambiano Mini Chopper (2019-2021)

I brought my ambiano mini chopper from aldl last month but unfortunately the grater is not working again and I didn't know where I put my receipts. Please how can you help me with this? Thanks

4rifa
4rifaasked
Ambiano Mini Chopper (2019-2021)

I was happy with my Ambiano mini chopper, but unfortunately the inside of the blade got melted due to over heating. Like to know if there is a replacement blade available? If yes then where and how can I get it?

Ambiano Mini Chopper (2019-2021)

can I use liquid in my ambilando mini chopper

Ambiano Mini Chopper (2019-2021)

can i use liquid in my ambiano mini chopper

can i use liquid in my iambi mini chopper

can i use liquid in my iambi mini chopper

Bob
Bobasked
Ambiano Mini Chopper (2019-2021)

I purchased a Multi Functional Food Grater from Aldi, and have lost the instructions how can I replace them i.3 what grater to use for various foods?

bobbyokeefe43@gmail.com

Kate Gasked
Mini Chopper (2010-2018)

I need to replace the lid or top if you will. Mine melted onto of the stove.

lizzy

The unit itself costs around $20 so it would be probably be better purchasing it instead of trying to replace the lid. Having said that though, it might be an idea to ask Aldi first but I am guessing that the whole unit would have to be replaced - sorry!

Kate G

Hi Thank you for your response, it also says that they are discontinued so that's why I asked the question. Bit I will indeed go to Aldi and ask them as well. Kind regards.

Zekrullah A.
Zekrullah A.asked
Ambiano Mini Chopper (2019-2021)

From where I can by this in Adelaide?
Please let me know thanks

Annette
Annetteasked
Mini Chopper (2010-2018)

Where can you buy the blades for the mini chopper I had bought two mini choppers and both blades are now broken off near the spindle that attaches to the motor?

Watsonia

Sadly I had similar problem and that is why I purchased the Sunbeam chopper, it has proved far superior and parts are available from Sunbeam on line. I wish you good chopping

Gagan
Gagan

Please if u find from anywhere let me know so I can buy

lizzy

Gosh, you must have been using really hard for the blades to snap off. Frankly, I do not know. Perhaps Aldi customer service might be able to help you with that. The blades would probably be as much as the original unit so it would better to replace it.

Trish
Trishasked
Mini Chopper (2010-2018)

I am looking for the glass bowl if anyone is getting rid off it?
Thkq

Sadly I dumped it all when the motor failed! Sorry

Rejeana Williams
Rejeana Williamsasked
Mini Chopper (2010-2018)

is there any place that I can get that maison mini chopper?

Maryjane Rowley
Maryjane Rowley

Aldi still sell a mini chopper; I just think it is not called Maison anymore, the name has changed but looks the same. Just wait for it to reappear at Aldi. Gòod Luck!

maxa429
maxa429

You could try google to find a local supplier.. I know you can still get them..cheers.

Merrilyn Grumley
Merrilyn Grumleyasked
Mini Chopper (2010-2018)

I have broken the coupling that joins the motor and the cutting shaft. Would any one know where I could buy one?

Sellis
Sellis

Maison information label can be found around the motor.
Call MAISON After Sales Support Tel.: 1300 886 649
Hope that helps. Good Luck.

Get an answer from our members and ALDI representatives

ALDI Mini Chopper