All About Sparkle

All About Sparkle

1.1

Brent

BrentMelbourne

Great cleaning service would use again

I'm not sure what other people have experienced but I found All About Sparkle to be reliable, professional and easy to communicate with. Would use again for a future move out.

Simon B

Simon BSydney

DO NOT USE - they are a scam

I have had the same experience as everyone else who has written reviews here. I paid $330 for an end of lease clean. They showed up hours late and then didn't clean anything.

This company is a scam. DO NOT USE.

SCAM!!!

Showed up on the wrong day then were 40 minutes late on the correct day. A very frail man covered in dirt appeared to do the cleaning. I cancelled on the spot. Don't waste your time.

Kelly

KellySydney

Unprofessional and bad service

I wish I'd read these reviews before I hired this company. I paid $495 for them to clean my 2 bed townhouse inclusive of carpets. They showed up late, and took over 9 hours to finish the job. The cleaner had no idea what the job entailed, he had a piece of paper with some scribble on it but had no details of what was agreed or the cost.
    When I returned at 4pm (as I was advised) the cleaner wasn't there, but all his equipment was, he showed up 20 mins later saying he had to give his friend a lift home. The kitchen was still dirty when he said he'd done it, I tried to call the 'supervisors' no one answered for a good hour and half.
    Eventually the job was done by 7pm to a very low standard. I would definitely stay away from this company.

UnhappyCamper

UnhappyCamperSydney

Unprofessional bordering on exploitative

Didn't show up then lied

MissDefy

MissDefySydney, NSW

Absolutely dreadful - Do not use this company!

Had to be recalled as the job was not done properly in the first place, lost the keys (allegedly returned them but no proof), refunded the money for the keys when asked.

Absolutely disgusting

Horrible customer services, took 10 hours for a two bedroom apartment, supervisors [names removed] both absolutely horrible to deal with once a complaint was made.
    They should be shut down.

Alex

AlexSydney

A homeless guy moves in

Worst cleaning experience ever, wish I had read previous reviews. Don't trust the web site. Two guys, one takes your money and leaves. The second guy who looks homeless stays. After 6 hours he had done nothing but set up his kettle in our kitchen and a bag of cigarette butts on the floor. He's obviously a slave. Can't believe we let this happen. Chucked the guy out, the other was uncontactable. Don't use!!!!!!

SDDC

SDDC

A legitimate scam

We paid cash (our error) and were sent an abusive letter by our landlord with pictures that showed our move out clean simply wasn't done. Apparently they turned up but that was about the extent of it. We went to Fair Trading and registered a complaint and just received an email saying that the owner disputes our dispute and as there was no one around to check the cleaning job (we'd moved by then) we can't prove or disprove it, and if we'd like to take the matter further we'd have to pay a fee. When I called Fair Trading they said 'they should be legitimate as they have an ABN'. Surely Fair Trading would have a record of a high number of complaints by now and investigate further?!

Will

Will

Badly run company management very unprofessional

Late, unresponsive and low quality. Cleaner was a nice man who worked hard but took far too long. The management were terrible to deal with. Demanded cash up front very arrogant and lied about time it would take. Then refused to answer my calls. 8 hrs to clean a 2 bed flat.

Nancy

NancySydney

OMG! Wish I Read These Reviews Before Booking This Service!

Utterly appalling. Booked and confirmed in writing an end of lease clean for a 10am start. At 9:30am was contacted and advised they were running 15 minutes late - at 3pm no one has showed, the two "supervisors" whose mobiles I were supplied are both incommunicado & not responding to calls or texts. Completely unprofessional outfit despite the appearance of their slick website.

Please don't use

Complete joke of a business, DO NOT use them, they are a scam. Nice website, but that is it. They've just pulled their cleaners off the street, they stink and have no idea how to clean.

Luckily I didn't pay the money up front and the morning of the job I found these reviews...Thanks everyone! After an hour of "cleaning" the boss "[name removed]" called up and asked the cleaners to get the money off me. I refused and booted them out then and there.

My wife and I then spent five hours cleaning our flat....frustrating but would have had to do it anyway after these clown had left.

Makes me laugh just thinking about it. Raising a complaint to fair trade NSW...want to see these morons out of business!

Jane C

Jane CSydney

Scam company, dont use!!

Avoid this company

The worst experience ever

SCAM! WATCH OUT

Absolute disgrace! Similar to everyone elses reviews - no effort put in, Andrew one of the cleaners left at 10am when the cleaning started at 9 30 so only the homeless looking man was left! no cleaning was done and I had to kick him out at midday so we had enough time to clean it ourselves. Absolutely ridiculous. And when i asked for a refund, only $100 was given. And also - NEVER pay cash upfront! I've lodged a complaint wit the ACCC. Never again! BEWARE!

Please avoid.. dodgy as.

We had a cleaner in for an end of lease clean and carpet steam clean. Whilst [name removed] was a top bloke, it took 12 hours, and the house isn't that dirty. I am back at the house now for the next few hours at least, having to dust and scrub missed spots. The walls haven't been done properly, if at all. We've paid $330 and we still have to go over it again.This company should have at least two cleaners for end of lease clean.

Poppy