All Aces Services

All Aces Services

See the Best Carpet Cleaning Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by All Aces Services

YL D
YL DSouth East Queensland, QLD

Overpriced and couldn’t get the job done, they rip you off!!

Alex R.
Alex R.South East Queensland, QLD

Would not recommend

After weeks of attempting to remove the smell from my car they just gave up. I have been majorly inconvenienced and as per a previous review, their staff have been evasive and had to be chased up continually in order to receive the service I paid for

Courtney Schafer
Courtney SchaferSouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional, Fast, Amazing and Efficient

Called All Aces to do the interior clean on my car. 100% amazing work. Car went in looking like trash and came out almost brand new! Office staff were amazing and friendly and techs did an outstanding job!

Poor Quality Work and Evasive

Poor Quality Work and Evasive. Overcharged for poor quality work didn't do what they said they would and left the kitchen a mess with dangerous chemicals in the sink. Their reps wouldn't get back to me when I told them I wasn't happy with the work. Shame.

Find out how All Aces Services compares to other Carpet Cleaning Services

Great service at a reasonable price

I employed All Aces to prepare my elderly aunt's very neglected historic home for sale. They were friendly, efficient and did a great job for a reasonable price. My aunt got a good sale price for her home and is now financially secure. Thank you, All Aces!

Corparoo
CorparooSouth East Queensland, QLD

Do not use this company

I agree with the previous review. They state they have a one week turnaround for rugs. They took 3 weeks to clean mine. I sent 2 emails and made a phone call to say I needed my rug by a specific day as I'd organised furniture removalists. After 3 weeks it was still not ready. The furniture removalists were here to put the rug back but the rug was apparently still drying. They did not Even bother to contact me or return my emails. On top on this they did a very rough job with the clean. Would not recommend. High prices for low class work.

activetraveller
activetravellerSouth East Queensland, QLD

rugs ruined

I got three rugs cleaned and was very dissappointed with the result. One silk/cashmere expensive rug is completely ruined. They obviously were very rough and harsh in their clean as the rug is now falling apart and missing lots of threads. They also left 2 tacs in the bottom which has scratched my floors. I paid nearly $1000 for the 3 rugs to be cleaned. Very disappointing and I would not recommend.

Phil
Phil

ALL ACES - Did Honour Their Stated Conditions & DON'T return emails

kaye
kayeSouth East Queensland, QLD

shag carpet white - excellent

Great pick up and delivery service. Excellent clean, this ten year old large SHAG rug, quite soiled, came up snowy white and shaggy and we can high recommend this company. The cost was reasonable, the pick up and delivery to the Sunshine Coast was to be expected, but the professionalism was great, the rug is heavy and there was no lifting by us....and all done with a smile.
Highly recommend.

CAR cleaning

Cleaned the inside of my old BMW and wow what a difference. Also got rid of musty smell. Well worth the $420.00 they charged to clean it. Phill from the factory was great, he even steamed the roof lining

Jo B
Jo BBeerwah

Cannot recommend enough!!

We had a leak in our bathroom and it flooded out of the room causing our carpets to be soaked. We called these guys in a panic to get our carpet cleaned and dried and they came to our rescue. They couldn't have been more helpful!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

Louise L
Louise L

Over the moon!

I had some seriously bad looking mould that I was becoming very suspicious of. Not only did All Aces REMOVE it, but they undertook some special mould testing to really make sure that they'd gotten to the root cause of the issue. I was impressed with their kindness, their friendliness and how quick the turnaround was from quote to job complete! Would definitely recommend to anyone else!

Dana F
Dana FSouth East Queensland, QLD

FAST HELP IN A CRISIS

Incredible service and results!

Could not recommend All Aces higher for quality and service. My husband recently spilt a tumeric drink on my friend’s brand new cream boho rug while we were housesitting and I was sure it was ruined forever and we’d be up for a new rug, as they use tumeric to dye things! All Aces completely removed the stain and cleaned the rug in no time at all, before our friends returned, so they will be none the wiser. Also, the service was exceptional. So grateful!

Ukrach7
Ukrach7Kingston

Very happy with All Aces

Highly recommend these guys. I never call anyone else to clean my carpet and rugs as I know I will get a professional job every time. My friends dog vomited on my daughters rug and I thought it was ruined. They cleaned it for me. No problems and the price was reasonable. I give them a big tick. Stacey in the office is lovely too.