Allianz Travel Insurance - Domestic Plan

Allianz Travel Insurance - Domestic Plan

Thank you again.

I have always used Allianz for my travel insurance. To the best of my recollection, I have only had to submit one claim many years ago and that was speedily and effectively handled.
I usually purchase my travel policy via the Teachers Health Society which has recently changed its travel insurance company. The quote offered to me via the Teachers Health Society was over double the premium required by Allianz for similar benefits so I am happy to remain with Allianz.

Thanks so much for the wonderful feedback David! Kind regards, Tegan

I never got a policy sent to me by email so I didn't know what I was covered for

I got the policy mainly for hire car gap insurance it was about the same price that the car hire place was offering but covered us for a lot more

Bad costumer service

Called the costumer service to check about coverage and I felt disrespected by the way the lady spoke to me. I always purchase Allianz insurance and this time my experience was not good.

Allianz PartnersAllianz Travel Insurance

Hi Lilly, we're sorry to hear of your experience. We will contact you via private message to see if there's anything we can do to assist. - Allianz Travel Insurance

Othman

OthmanSydney, NSW

Worsted out can't say how much they repeat and their line unnecessary busy. Not my type

Absolute nightmare. It's better to not be insured at all than to be insured with Allianz. What a total headache. They make you wait 3 months for a simple decision. They line is do clogrd you should try calling in for a claim to find out. They literally hang up 2/3 times. They keep giving long explanation that's get nowhere. Why waste your time and money but especially time

Claim MadeYes
Claim Resolution Time3+ months
Claim DateMay 2019
Claim ApprovedNo
Allianz PartnersAllianz Travel Insurance

Hi there, I'm so sorry to hear that, I'll send you a private message for further details to see if I can help. Kind regards, Tegan

good to have that security

Easy to set up, didn't have to claim but happy to have the policy "just in case". Wouldn't travel without it, especially when you hire a RV to travel around in!

Insurance Cover For:Adult, Child and Teenager

Thanks for the review Neichy! Regards, Tegan

Gaby

GabyPerth, WA

Great Policy for domestic travel

This is a super policy to take out for domestic travel which covers you up to $6000 XS on car rental - One third of the cost of what the Car Hire place wanted to charge me. The policy was super simple to set up and will definitely be using Allianz again for my travel interstate

Thanks for the review Gaby! Regards, Tegan

JWC

JWCSouth West, WA

Value for money

Easy online purchase experience. Value for money. Covering all the essentials. What more can one want?
I would recommend Allianz and will be using them again for my travel insurance requiremements.

Thanks for the recommendation! Regards, Tegan

Toby7653

Toby7653Southwest, VIC

Policy suited needs.

Policy met needs and was competitively priced compared to other insurance providers who provided similar policies. Ask do negated the need to take out full insurance protection for the rental car.

Allianz PartnersAllianz Travel Insurance

Thanks for letting us know Toby! Regards, Anthony.

Jenny

JennySouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent value and great service! Our travel 'must have'.

We travel regularly every year, and after pre-trip research, we've always used Allianz. They have the best balance of coverage versus premium, and the 2 occasions we've claimed, there has never been any problem.

Claim MadeYes
Type of ClaimCar/Rental Hire Excess
Claim Resolution Time<1 week
Claim ApprovedYes
Allianz PartnersAllianz Travel Insurance

Hi Jenny, glad to hear you've been happy with us. Regards, Anthony.

MMSQD

MMSQDHarvey

Easy to get quote and purchase. Have never had to Claim though.

Cost of policy seemed good value. Very easy to set up. Third time in a row we have used this. The last two were All World for 1 year policies which covered five holidays. This time only took a short duration policy as our next holiday may exceed the 45 days.
Like most insurance, the legalese is disappointing. The pre-existing conditions always seems puzzling/concerning. We are both in good health but concerned we will get trapped on an obscure technicality if we ever had to claim. Luggage loss etc all seems good though.

Allianz PartnersAllianz Travel Insurance

Hi, thanks for letting us know. Regards, Anthony.

Pareen

PareenMelbourne

Travel Insurance

Policy did cover what other insurers were not covering. Never knew I was also covered for rental car damages. I was satisfied with the knowledge staff had during my call to them. Above all they are open 7 days a week. What else can you wish for.

Allianz PartnersAllianz Travel Insurance

Hi Pareen, thanks for letting us know! Regards, Anthony.

All Good

This is the third travel policy with Allianz.
Returned from 10 days on Norfolk Island. The Duo policy seems like good value for my wife and I.
Easy to set up online and the consultants were helpful when I wanted to confirm the coverage.
Luckily we haven't needed to make a claim but I'm hopeful that it will go smoothly if that occurs on future trips.

Allianz PartnersAllianz Travel Insurance

Hi Mike, glad to hear you were happy with Allianz Travel Insurance. Regards, Anthony.

Supportive Travel Insurance

The policy I took was good value and was easy to set up on line. I didn't need any support this time as I had no need to claim!

Hi Alison, thanks for your comment! Cheers, Anthony

Mazza

Mazza

Peace of mind!

In comparison to other insurance providers, I felt Allianz was the better value by far. I would most definitely utilize this service again. Hassle free, easy to understand, no grey areas.

Allianz PartnersAllianz Travel Insurance

Hi, glad to hear you found Allianz Travel Insurance good value for money. Cheers, Anthony.

Hiring a car - travel insurance avoid hefty Rental Car fees plus extras for less

Policy was great clear understanding and cover required. Staff at Allianz efficient and helpful after experiencing a slight hitch online with date of birth. Age correct, defaulted to a wrong month/year.

June 25th 2017 Update: Easy and provides the coverage required at a reasonable price. Hire car excess being the main savin

Online policy was clear and product description provided understanding a good choice and easily researched other reviews assisted in again choosing allianz travel insurance will choose again very pleased Good

Allianz PartnersAllianz Travel Insurance

Hi Christine, thanks for your comment. Glad to hear you were happy with Allianz Travel Insurance, especially our customer service. Cheers, Anthony

Nicole B

Nicole BBrisbane

So easy to arrange online

The policy was laid out clearly, it was easy to organise (although the app didn't work so I had to use computer instead) and it gave great peace of mind.

Allianz PartnersAllianz Travel Insurance

Hi Nicole, thanks for the comment and for letting us know that you found Allianz Travel Insurance easy to set up and the policy was clear to understand. Cheers, Anthony

fiona

fionamelbourne

Travel insurance domestic

Policy was purchased (on 13th June 2016), for the reasons if flights/accommodation was cancelled or problems. Was easy enough to organise with operator over phone. My customer service officer who I purchased insurance with was very helpful and friendly. When I originally called a week before for a quote (on 4th June 2016) I did not feel that the customer service operator was confident. Please provide more training to staff when filling out an assessment form. When I revealed that my son was epileptic I was required to answer some questions and this particular operator could not pronounce or explain what malignant or benign was???

Allianz PartnersAllianz Travel Insurance

Hi Fiona, thanks for the feedback, I'll pass it onto our team as we're always looking to improve our processes. Regards, Anthony

millsy

millsyKellyville NSW

Good value.

In terms of the overall cost of our holiday, the amount we invested in travel insurance was relatively small but provided a great deal of peace of mind for us.

Hi, thanks for your comment - Regards, Anthony

Very satisfactory though not tested by a claim!

Good value (compared well with others for the cover required), easy to set up online. I had no need to contact customer support and did not have to make a claim but am very happy with the arrangements.

Hi Roger, thanks for the comment, it's appreciated. Regards, Anthony

Reasonable pricing

Great website to navigate to get an instant quote. Good value. Peace of mind to know that we're covered by Allianz Travel Insurance. Fortunately all went smoothly with our travels so we didn't need to make a claim.

Allianz PartnersAllianz Travel Insurance

Hi Mirush, thanks for letting us know about your experience with Allianz Travel Insurance, it's appreciated. Regards, Anthony

See all Allianz Travel Insurance reviews