Great Policy for domestic travel

This is a super policy to take out for domestic travel which covers you up to $6000 XS on car rental - One third of the cost of what the Car Hire place wanted to charge me. The policy was super simple to set up and will definitely be using Allianz again for my travel interstate

Insurance Cover For:Senior
Thanks for the review Gaby! Regards, Tegan

Value for money

Easy online purchase experience. Value for money. Covering all the essentials. What more can one want?
I would recommend Allianz and will be using them again for my travel insurance requiremements.

Insurance Cover For:Senior
Thanks for the recommendation! Regards, Tegan

Policy suited needs.

Policy met needs and was competitively priced compared to other insurance providers who provided similar policies. Ask do negated the need to take out full insurance protection for the rental car.

Insurance Cover For:Adult
Claim MadeNo
Thanks for letting us know Toby! Regards, Anthony.

Excellent value and great service! Our travel 'must have'.

We travel regularly every year, and after pre-trip research, we've always used Allianz. They have the best balance of coverage versus premium, and the 2 occasions we've claimed, there has never been any problem.

Insurance Cover For:Adult
Claim MadeYes
Type of ClaimCar/Rental Hire Excess
Claim Resolution Time<1 week
Claim ApprovedYes
Hi Jenny, glad to hear you've been happy with us. Regards, Anthony.

All Good

This is the third travel policy with Allianz.
Returned from 10 days on Norfolk Island. The Duo policy seems like good value for my wife and I.
Easy to set up online and the consultants were helpful when I wanted to confirm the coverage.
Luckily we haven't needed to make a claim but I'm hopeful that it will go smoothly if that occurs on future trips.

Insurance claim madeNo
Hi Mike, glad to hear you were happy with Allianz Travel Insurance. Regards, Anthony.

Hiring a car - travel insurance avoid hefty Rental Car fees plus extras for less

Policy was great clear understanding and cover required. Staff at Allianz efficient and helpful after experiencing a slight hitch online with date of birth. Age correct, defaulted to a wrong month/year.

June 25th 2017 Update: Easy and provides the coverage required at a reasonable price. Hire car excess being the main savin

Online policy was clear and product description provided understanding a good choice and easily researched other reviews assisted in again choosing allianz travel insurance will choose again very pleased Good

Insurance claim madeNo
Hi Christine, thanks for your comment. Glad to hear you were happy with Allianz Travel Insurance, especially our customer service. Cheers, Anthony

So easy to arrange online

The policy was laid out clearly, it was easy to organise (although the app didn't work so I had to use computer instead) and it gave great peace of mind.

Insurance claim madeNo
Hi Nicole, thanks for the comment and for letting us know that you found Allianz Travel Insurance easy to set up and the policy was clear to understand. Cheers, Anthony

Travel insurance domestic

Policy was purchased (on 13th June 2016), for the reasons if flights/accommodation was cancelled or problems. Was easy enough to organise with operator over phone. My customer service officer who I purchased insurance with was very helpful and friendly. When I originally called a week before for a quote (on 4th June 2016) I did not feel that the customer service operator was confident. Please provide more training to staff when filling out an assessment form. When I revealed that my son was epileptic I was required to answer some questions and this particular operator could not pronounce or explain what malignant or benign was???

Insurance claim madeNo
Hi Fiona, thanks for the feedback, I'll pass it onto our team as we're always looking to improve our processes. Regards, Anthony

Good value.

In terms of the overall cost of our holiday, the amount we invested in travel insurance was relatively small but provided a great deal of peace of mind for us.

Hi, thanks for your comment - Regards, Anthony

Very satisfactory though not tested by a claim!

Good value (compared well with others for the cover required), easy to set up online. I had no need to contact customer support and did not have to make a claim but am very happy with the arrangements.

Hi Roger, thanks for the comment, it's appreciated. Regards, Anthony

Excellent easy to use and set up.

I thought the policy was good value and knowing I was protected if something had gone wrong made me feel more at ease. The policy was easy to set up and was all in plain easy to understand format. I did contact customer support and the lady was very helpful and I received the letter she said she would send out straight away. Good customer service.

Insurance claim madeNo
Hi Trevor, thanks for your feedback. Glad to hear you were happy with our customer service and policy value - hope you had a great trip. Regards, Anthony

See all Allianz Travel Insurance reviews