Allpro Cleaning Service Melbourne

4.9

DanielleA
    DanielleAGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best in Melbourne

Ari and his team were very friendly and easy to communicate with. They were in and out with a minimum of fuss and the price was excellent. Would definitely recommend.

Great service and very reasonably priced. They were very quick and on time. I will definitely get Allpro back again. Very friendly. Our carpets look great. I am very pleased with the service.

Friendly and professional

Ari and his team were great. They arrived punctual and so efficient in the cleaning. Did an excellent job and so accommodating.
    I will definitely be using his service again.

Carpet Cleaning Services

Find out how Allpro Cleaning Service Melbourne compares to other Carpet Cleaning Services

Fred
    Fred Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Friendly on time service with a smile

Don’t look any further, Allpro was great!!! Did an excellent job fast and efficient and all is perfect. Use them they are perfectionists!! They arrived on time and the process was painless. I recommend them for sure!!

Nikki
    Nikki Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best Cleaning Company

What can I say, Ari was absolutely accommodating to my job I had last minute. Both Ari and Libby were so Efficient and the Professionalism within them both. Thank you guys! I will be passing on your details to all my family and friends. Will only be using you guys for all my carpet cleaning needs. Thank you thank you thank you!!

Dana
    DanaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very satisfied!

The Allpro team were punctual, arriving a exactly the booked time and were and polite and friendly. A very thorough job cleaning the carpets and completed in an efficient manner. I would recommend.

Great Service.

4th time now we have had our double story home steam cleaned by Allpro Cleaning Service. Easy to contact and always nice and flexible with the date and time. Pay good attention to detail and work at affordable rates.

Good service

This is the second time using Allpro. Am happy with their service. They were punctual, did the job quickly, and were friendly. Will use again next time the carpets need cleaning.

Kirentheren S.
    Kirentheren S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Doing business in good faith

Very professional and transparent with the cost of services. Reasonable price and worth every penny of your money. I contacted for a steam carpet cleaning for my 3 bedroom apartment. Very efficient and the end product was amazing. Received my bond back

Carpet steam cleaning

Had carpets steam cleaned in a 2 bed apartment as an end of lease requirement. Easy to deal with. Turned up on time. Job was quick and carpets look clean. Would recommend.

Highly Recommended Cleaning Service

Arrived on time and steam cleaned a studio apartment carpet in 20 mins. Reasonably priced and the people were super friendly too! Would definitely recommend and would use this service again in future.

Carpet cleaning

Great service , reliable and punctual . Did a great job on my carpets . They came up well . I would highly recommend. Will rebook next time I require the service . Thank you !

Diane R.
    Diane R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent cleaning service 5 Star

Arrived on time and steam cleaned my small apartment in 30 mins (3 rooms) Super efficient and very friendly couple, easy to deal with.
    Great job, highly recommended!
    Will use them again :)

Noella Ridley
    Noella RidleyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Brilliant service!

Had our lounge suite and large floor rug cleaned today and it all looks brand new!! Such a great job and friendly, professional service, VERY reasonably priced. Highly recommend this company!

Myra K.
    Myra K.

Reasonable price and good service

Needed steam cleaning for guest room carpet, efficient response and have done the job fast. Used right chemical and got rid of greasy. Would love to call them up next time.