Allpro Cleaning Service Melbourne

4.9

64 reviews · Statistics

98% · 630%

Job Satisfaction
See the Best Carpet Cleaning Services in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Monica
Monica

Very Happy

The job was done fast and efficiently and reasonably priced.
My carpets look very fresh and new, now.
Thank you, will use Allpro again.
Carol
Carol

Great service!

Great advice after an emergency with car grease on the carpet and great service and results!! Thank you!!
Happy carpet
Happy carpetVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very prompt, friendly and work well done

Cleaned carpet quickly and nicely.
Friendly. Job well done. Thanks will get you next time.
Dan
Dan

Very pleased

They turned up on time, worked well and to a high standard for a fair price. I Would definitely recommend them to someone who is needing carpets cleaned as I was.
Nina
Nina

Reliable, responsive and on time

I booked Ari for a carpet cleaning job as I read really good reviews.
And as expected, he was responsive to my call and messages.
True to what he commits, he was there as promised (even an hour early which suits as better) and finished the job well.
Highly recommended!
Karen
KarenVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Always on time. Quick response, good price . Very reliable

Always on time. Quick response, good price . Very reliable. Carpet and rugs looked clean and well done. Friendly owner and communication was fabulous. Very happy with the jobs they’ve made.
Aline P.
Aline P.

The team was Punctual, cost effective and carpet came up looking amazing. They quickly cleaned the place and it came up looking good as new! Highly recommend Allpro, they did a great job
Moo
Moo

Great people

Great work and great people. Easy to work with too.
Call them on Saturday and they made it work for such a short notice. Very helpful and quick with their work.
MIP
MIPAU3 posts

Reliable Carpet Clean

I have used Allpro clean for 3 times in the past. Ari has been prompt and reliable which is the reason I kept contacting them whenever I need carpet clean. Highly recommended!!
Limmy
Limmy5 posts

Carpets nice and clean

Easy to book and competitive quote provided. Ari and Libby arrived on time and got the unit's carpets in rooms and lounge cleaned in no time. Receipt provided for landlord.
Tim
TimVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Easy scheduling and completed the job on time

Was able to schedule for the next day. Arrived on time and got the unit carpet cleaned qiickly. It looked nice and the property manager was happy at checkout time.
Jarrod
Jarrod

Quick, efficient and affordable

Ari and the team were very punctual, got in, got the job done, and were quick to ensure we got the receipt needed by our landlord. Would recommend to others and I’d definitely use them again!
G.Drake
G.DrakeVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Lovely service provided

Thanks so much for the service provided. Our carpets came up looking like new again. Will definitely recommend and use Allpro Cleaning Service again for our carpet cleaning needs again.
TAG
TAGVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Review

Hello,
Thank you for being flexible and helping me out super fast. Very professional and did the job quick. Also very friendly people and made me feel i could trust yous without worrie.
Would definitely recommend my friends to use their services.
E. Taylor
E. Taylor

Quick & efficient

Ari & Libby were early !!!! Ari rang to see if they could come before the appointed time.
They were friendly & did a great job. They were quick !!!

I would recommend All Pro Cleaning Services.