Allpro Cleaning Service Melbourne

Allpro Cleaning Service Melbourne

Noella Ridley

Noella RidleyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Brilliant service!

Had our lounge suite and large floor rug cleaned today and it all looks brand new!! Such a great job and friendly, professional service, VERY reasonably priced. Highly recommend this company!

Myra K.

Myra K.

Reasonable price and good service

Needed steam cleaning for guest room carpet, efficient response and have done the job fast. Used right chemical and got rid of greasy. Would love to call them up next time.

On time, professional and very thorough

The gents did a terrific job at bringing my carpet back to life. Very happy to have them come back again in the future when I move out of my apartment

House Cleaning Services

Find out how Allpro Cleaning Service Melbourne compares to other House Cleaning Services

Steph

StephGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent Steam Cleaning

I called the same day I needed the steam cleaning and Ari was kind enough to take the job on such short notice. Very efficient and punctual. Cleaned up any mess left behind and was incredibly nice. Glad I gave them a call!

Carol

CarolGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service

Very pleased with these friendly and efficient cleaners. They arrived on time and were very neat workers who left the windows free from cobwebs and sparkling clean inside and out

The serice was exceptional, they arrived early completed the job quickly and efficiently. Also providing a very friendly and punctual service.
Highly recconmmend, great service and I would use them again.

Great service!!

Ari was great. He is very friendly and punctual. Quick appointment time with him. He is very professional he did a great job. We used him again. Highly recommended.
Thanks ffor for your service!

Angie

AngieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Wonderful job and great service

The best carpet cleaners I have used. They turned up on time, were friendly, did the job quickly and professionally and were well priced. Will definitely use again and highly recommend.

Willow

WillowGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Sensational service!

Every now and then I simply have to go out of my way to give a review for a true performance of service to the people. Allpro provides that and more. Arti is an absolute champion to deal with, did a fantastic job and saved us money while going above and beyond. I'll be telling everyone about these guys, highly recommend!

Great service - awesome results - without breaking the budget

I first met Ari when I needed a Vacate clean for a leased Apt. I couldn't believe how good the carpets came up for the new owner!!! I have been living in my current Apt for eight months - when I moved in there were a few stains on the carpets - and I have decided I will would treat myself - and oh my god - I will wish I am had have done it sooner - the carpets came up so much better than I expected. It was almost as good as having a massage - Thanks Ari :))

Rahul

RahulSydney, NSW

Cleaning job was performed pretty well

Carpet was cleaned quick well and was quick as well. I was moving out of the apartment and didn't got any issues with the agent. Would highly recommend them for carpet cleaning!!

Carpet Cleaning

We used Allpro to clean the carpets when we moved out of our unit. They did a fantastic professional job. Knowledgeable, friendly and prompt service, I can certainly recommend Allpro

Carpet Steam Cleaning Melbourne

We rang Allpro Cleaning Service as we where moving out of our rental property and needed to provide the Real estate agent with a receipt for our Carpet Steam Cleaning. The 2 guys that came out did a good job at a very reasonable price. Happily recommend to all.

Vacate carpet cleaning

Fantastic and professional carpet steam cleaning service. Very friendly and reliable service. I recommend to anyone who is vacating their rental property. Also very easily to deal with and very organised service.

Hassan B.

Hassan B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very professional

Polite staff, prompt cleaning. They come on time and started, the carpet is neat clean.

Talya

TalyaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service!

Carpet cleaned thoroughly.
Cleaner was very professional and friendly.
Quoted a fair price and was charged the quoted price once job was done, no hidden fees/costs.
Will be using all pro again.

Emma

EmmaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good carpet clean

They are on consistently on time, efficient, inexpensive and easy to deal with . A good Job done with pleasant banter. Used twice and always reliable. Give them a go go .

Boris

BorisGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very happy with Alpro

We are customers for probably 10 years, mainly windows cleaning.
They are always on time, very easy to work with and they definitively do good quality work. I would recommend them sincerely

Noreen Rogers

Noreen RogersGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Window cleaning

We thoroughly recommend Allpro for cleaning window services. We have been very happy with the friendly efficient service. They do a great job .We wouldnt think of using anyone else.

PKuna

PKunaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Carpet Steam Cleaning.

Allpro Cleaning Service arrived on time as promised. the guys where very friendly and would l would happily recommend them to anyone looking for Carpet Steam Cleaning or Upholstery Cleaning Company.