Ally Fashion Physical store

Ally Fashion Physical store

See the Best Clothing in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Kim

KimSydney, NSW

Pretty but poor quality

Bought three dresses for a family event . Tried them on in store , thought they were great but when I went to iron them at home I noticed one was fraying badly and the other had a hole on the side. I bought those two as options for an event I had the next day , so the day of the event I had to rush in store and quickly pick something else which was finished poorly too.

Store LocationAlly

Full price for damaged items

Fell in love with really cute jumpsuit, yet realised that it was missing a button which was very noticeable as buttons were on the front and largely made up the outfit design. They were no more garments in my size, or in any stores nearby. However even though it came with a button, I have no access to any needles or thread. I just thought it was silly to pay full price (which was pretty expensive) only to have to fix it when I get home. Left without it :(

Ally Fashion
Ally F.Ally Fashion
Cat

CatPerth, WA

Cute but poor quality

Shop is fine. But I have bought 3 items so far that have shrunk considerably once washed - despite being hand washed gently in cold water etc. Disappointing & wasteful, be wary of the 100% cotton and rayon items. 2/3 of the shrunken items no longer fit properly, but I'm hesitant to request a refund as staff at the midland store aren't always that friendly. I will probably continue to shop at Ally as the clothes are very cute, but I have learnt to be picky & avoid certain materials.

Store LocationMidland Gate
ANNE

ANNESydney, NSW

Inexperienced and not so nice store employee.

Sizing Very small
Store LocationRather not say

Megab

MegabGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent customer service

The young lady working at the Glen store on Saturday the 7th of September was excellent. She showed a genuine interest and provided exceptional customer service. Please commend this staff member on her customer service skills. When we couldn’t find the right size she extended her knowledge to other stores and the online store in aid to help us. A refreshing experience in comparison to other competitors. We will be back and shop at Ally fashion before other shops due to our experience.

Store LocationThe Glen

RUDE sales assistant - COCKBURN WA store

Julie.

Julie.South East Queensland, QLD

Rude sales assistant

The new River link store in Ipswich Qld needs staff that know about the product that they sell and if 2 items that are the same but different patterns say 2 for $20 should be sold for that not $30 the disgusting customer service I received when I said no thanks was terrible and when her friend told my daughter and I to get out of the way so she could talk was disgusting, will not be going back to that store and I know other people who have had trouble at that New store will not be going back. Disgusting Ally you need to work better on your customer service.
Julie

Store LocationRiver link Ipswich Qld

Brielle

Brielle

Cheap materials that shrink and break

Bought a playsuit and a dress in the hessian material. Both shrunk a quarter of the size, buttons fell off and because i was out when a button fell off and i fixed it with some thread they wouldn't honour a return on shrinkage. I will never buy from their cheap shop again.

Store LocationMinto
rhirhi

rhirhiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

How can you sell this crap

How is it that you can sell this clothing for the prices you do and the quality is not better than Kmart.
I bought a pair or pants for $40.00 au and first time I put them on they have a huge hole in them. Not fair

Store LocationCasey Central Narre Warren
Sharon B.

Sharon B.Southwest, VIC

Disgusting customer service should be 0 rating

The staff in the Geelong shop have the worst customer service I have experienced in a long time. I wouldn’t want to employ people who previously worked for Ally Fashion. From other reviews it seems this is a company culture as it seems to be a common experience. They have developed a real them and us attitude to their customers. Not good for the retail industry who are already struggling. I hope they address this problem in their organisation

Store LocationWestfield Geelong

baxterbooboo

baxterboobooPerth, WA

Awful sizing, terrible sales staff

After being ignored completely by the girl working at the Midland Gate store (maybe she thinks that I, at 31 years old, am too old and uncool to be in her store?) I finally found some pants that I thought might be work acceptable. I only went in there as a last resort after going everywhere else (even Millers, I must be getting old!) I grabbed an 8 and a 10, thinking one would fit, as is normal for me. Nope, both teeny tiny. In the end I got to a size 14 then gave up and left. Why is the sizing so off? Why does anyone over the age of 18 get glared at by sulky salesgirls? When did I become the type of "old, uncool" person that writes reviews?

Sizing Very small
Store LocationMidland Gate

Appalling returns policy

Returns policy is ridiculous . If you don't have the tags ATTACHED even though you have them and the receipt you can't even swap bloody sizes . Very restrictive . Never again for me

Sizing Slightly large

Parabanks has it in the bank!

Store was well presented easy to find what you were looking for they had a great range, the staff were friendly and more then happy to help with any questions. Will definitely be returning to this store

Store LocationParabanks Salisbury South Australia

Beth

BethMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Tea Tree Plaza Ally Fashion

Sizing Slightly large
Store LocationTea Tree Plaza

Excellent customer service

Erina Fair store has extremely helpful and friendly staff. Very satisfied and will defiantly shop there gain and recommend the store. My daughter and I both spoke about how nice the staff were after our shop there. Great service. thankyou.

KKay

KKayMurray Region, NSW

Terrible staff at the Albury store.

Terrible staff at the Albury store. On every occasion I have entered the store (four times in the last six weeks) the staff are rude and will not stop talking to friends to serve. I have had to interrupt their conversations to ask for help or to be served. I even showed a picture of an item I was looking for to be told no we don’t stock that and then I have found it myself.
Some of the worst customer service I have ever come across!

Phyu

PhyuPerth, WA

Perfect shop for me

Always shop at Ally.Dress, tops & jumpsuits! Fashionable & affordable. Sales & offers always & true sizes. Good quality.
Variety for summer time!
One disadvantage is Hard to return or refund.Take longer time to process it.

Bad experience.

Neveragain

NeveragainBrisbane

Horrid plain hard face Sales Assistant

Wynnum store. One Sales person in there took money just before xmas and advised if issues could return even knowing it was gift. Went to return as one not right was question like i was a criminal. Dark hair lady in there rude as no personality think a fish may have more. As i was being honest bout return and all was told to leave shop as she didnt like the conflict all through this conversation didnt want to even assist. Hence no return tried head office and no such luck. Very unprofessional company wont last long waiting for closures.