Ally Fashion Physical store

Ally Fashion Physical store

See the Best Clothing in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Awful sizing, terrible sales staff

After being ignored completely by the girl working at the Midland Gate store (maybe she thinks that I, at 31 years old, am too old and uncool to be in her store?) I finally found some pants that I thought might be work acceptable. I only went in there as a last resort after going everywhere else (even Millers, I must be getting old!) I grabbed an 8 and a 10, thinking one would fit, as is normal for me. Nope, both teeny tiny. In the end I got to a size 14 then gave up and left. Why is the sizing so off? Why does anyone over the age of 18 get glared at by sulky salesgirls? When did I become the type of "old, uncool" person that writes reviews?

Sizing Very small
Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store LocationMidland Gate

Appalling returns policy

Returns policy is ridiculous . If you don't have the tags ATTACHED even though you have them and the receipt you can't even swap bloody sizes . Very restrictive . Never again for me

Sizing Slightly large

Parabanks has it in the bank!

Store was well presented easy to find what you were looking for they had a great range, the staff were friendly and more then happy to help with any questions. Will definitely be returning to this store

Sizing Slightly small
Product Appearance As advertised
Store LocationParabanks Salisbury South Australia

Tea Tree Plaza Ally Fashion

Last Tuesday 9th April I was shopping in Ally fashion Tea Tree Plaza.
The store was very well presented, clean, tidy and the manikins out the front of the store really caught my eye, therefore I went in to shop. I was approached by Tegan who I could not speak any more highly about. She was so very helpful with my needs, she made me feel so comfortable in store and went above and beyond helping me with sizes when I tried clothing on even when I wasn't feeling confident in myself . I walked out with a brand new outfit and I admired her outfit she was wearing on the day which she informed me was from Ally.
I had previously shopped at Ingle Farm Ally Fashion and the one thing that turned me away from the store was how many coat hangers of clothing they put on the racks. I could not be bothered going through the clothes, it was too hard. I would take an item out and not been able to put it back in. It was frustrating so I did leave

Overall, love the clothing range

Sizing Slightly large
Store LocationTea Tree Plaza

Excellent customer service

Erina Fair store has extremely helpful and friendly staff. Very satisfied and will defiantly shop there gain and recommend the store. My daughter and I both spoke about how nice the staff were after our shop there. Great service. thankyou.

Sizing Slightly small

Terrible staff at the Albury store.

Terrible staff at the Albury store. On every occasion I have entered the store (four times in the last six weeks) the staff are rude and will not stop talking to friends to serve. I have had to interrupt their conversations to ask for help or to be served. I even showed a picture of an item I was looking for to be told no we don’t stock that and then I have found it myself.
Some of the worst customer service I have ever come across!

Product Appearance As advertised

Perfect shop for me

Always shop at Ally.Dress, tops & jumpsuits! Fashionable & affordable. Sales & offers always & true sizes. Good quality.
Variety for summer time!
One disadvantage is Hard to return or refund.Take longer time to process it.

Bad experience.

Store is always over stocked making it hard to navigate a pram.
Staff generally arent very concerned about assisting customers just in their own conversations.

Brought a dress 2 weeks ago using after pay and have all the information just to EXCHANGE the item and was told by staff the afterpay details should be enough. Have since gone to EXCHANGE item and be refused due to no reciept and apparently there is no way to track down a receipt which is not the case as I work in retail and know there is always a history especially from within two weeks. I'm not even trying to refund just change for something different as the dress was full price, brand new and tags and all attached and proof of purchase date and time all there but still not enough. Will not shop there again. Very bad experience. Even contacted head office and was not given any assistance.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Horrid plain hard face Sales Assistant

Wynnum store. One Sales person in there took money just before xmas and advised if issues could return even knowing it was gift. Went to return as one not right was question like i was a criminal. Dark hair lady in there rude as no personality think a fish may have more. As i was being honest bout return and all was told to leave shop as she didnt like the conflict all through this conversation didnt want to even assist. Hence no return tried head office and no such luck. Very unprofessional company wont last long waiting for closures.