Ally Fashion Physical store

Ally Fashion Physical store

• Sizing True to size (246) · Slightly small (27) · Slightly large (15) · Very small (5) · Very large (1)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (92%) · Not as advertised (8%)

mapere

mapereSouth East Queensland, QLD

AllyFashion

I have been shopping with Ally Fashion both online and in store for a few years now and it has always been a pleasurable experience. The clothes are affordable, on trend and true to size. I always know that I am going to find something for every occasion!

Ally FashionAlly Fashion

Hi Mapere, it's great to hear that you love our brand and styles as much as we do! Please email a screenshot of this review to allyinfo@allyfashion.com to receive a special thank you from us! Ally Fashion xx

Bad quality, all items I’ve ever bought from ally has either had a faulty zipper, or loose thread. Dont buy ally fashion

Clothing is poor quality and falls apart. Buttons fall off, zippers are faulty or break easy. Shoulder straps fall off after first or second use. I have to constantly repair my ally clothes myself due to the poorness of quality from ally

Store LocationBateau Bay Square
Ally FashionAlly Fashion

Hi Soph, sorry to hear the issues you have been experiencing. Please could you email into allyinfo@allyfashion.com to see if we can help any further. Ally Fashion xx

TERRIBLE NON EXISTANT SERVICE-Rockhampton Stockland Shopping centre

I wouldn't even give 1 star, but had to to be able to write a review.
The staff in Ally Rockhampton Stockland Plaza was non existent did not even acknowledge me or offer assistance when I was waiting & they saw me & ignored me, so I walked out & shopped somewhere else, much better stores out there, I will never shop there again...Come on Ally Management...How about some staff training...I have heard some bad things about how bad your staff are...no wonder you closed down the first time...would not recommend, better shops out there for sure

Store LocationRockhampton Shopping Centre
Ally FashionAlly Fashion

Hi Trina, we have tried contacting you within your private messages. Please contact us directly at allyinfo@allyfashion.com with a screenshot of this review so we can investigate further. Ally Fashion xx

BeePerth, WA

Bought a faulty item, refused an exchange.

Bought a skirt to find it had two holes in it, tookitback a few days later and asked for an exchange with receipt and tags, the retail assistant took photos and my number to get approval. Never received a call back, so I wenyt in to the store for her to tell me the skirt never got approve for an exchange. Not only this,she had a very bad attitude towards me as if I damaged the skirt myself.

Store LocationBaldivis
Ally FashionAlly Fashion

Hi Bee, we have tried contacting you within your private messages. Please contact us directly at allyinfo@allyfashion.com with a screenshot of this review so we can investigate further. Ally Fashion xx

Ally FashionAlly Fashion

Could please confirm your email address within the private message area so we can investigate further? Ally Fashion xx

Sabrina

SabrinaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Staff needs more training how to smile and greet customers

Went into the Helensvale store yesterday not one staff member said hello smiled do you need help and when I bought an item the girl at the counter looked like she didn’t want to be there no interaction whatsoever.. very poor customer service.

Store LocationHelensvale
Ally FashionAlly Fashion

Hi Sabrina, sincere apologies for this experience in store. We would love to be able to rectify this issue. Please send in a screen shot of this product review to allyinfo@allyfashion.com. Ally Fashion xx

The disappointment is real.

Sizing Slightly large
Store LocationToowoomba Ally

Molly West

Molly WestSydney, NSW

It’s good but some things cost more than they should.

It was easy to navigate the store. There were a lot of products available. I’m not fully satisfied with the items I bought but still really good! The prices are pretty good but could lower some of the things! Overall love the shop!

Sizing Slightly large
Store LocationAlly Miranda Westfields

Hi Molly!
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with constructive feedback, we do value our customers opinions and are always looking for ways to keep improving!

Rhiannon

RhiannonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect fit

I’m a mother of two, I went into the store an spent $400. Love the style and fit. Great range of style, with nice boho selection. I bought 3 pairs of high waisted black pants, finally some pants that fit short people and well fitted around the ankles .

Store LocationPacific fair Broadbeach

Hi Rhiannon, so happy to hear! Have a lovely day <3

Ally Fashion xx

Very satisfied with the quality of the new tops I bought was true to their size and how nice and helpful the workers are in the shop definitely will be buying more clothes from here

Store LocationMorayfield ally's fashion

Hey Kayla, so happy to hear! Have a lovely day <3

Edwina

EdwinaMid North Coast, NSW

Customer service

Went to exchange clothes at Ally, Grafton, NSW. On 06/01/2020. The lady that served me was rude, blunt, giving off horrible body language as if it was a to big of deal and she didn’t want to do it, couldnt even crack a smile for the short period of time I was in there.
Never offered assistance just stood behind the counter the whole time.
When trying to put my money away after paying basically stood there with the bag close to me face in the rode of my wallet. Making me feel like I was being rushed out of the store.

I’m local in grafton and will not be going into store the again, only online.

Store LocationGrafton, NSW 2460

Store credit

I bought some dresses online during the Boxing Day sale but didn't fit me. When I went in store to return them, I was told that:
1. I was not able to receive a cash refund due to the items being a sale product. Does that mean I'll never be able to receive a refund as there is always at least a 20% sale sitewide?
2. I was not able to receive store credit as well. Instead I was told I could only make an exchange.

Despite that, quality of clothes are great and the online store has lots of choices. Just a little confused on what counts as a sale item and what doesn't, and that there are some inconsistencies with different staff and how they process returns. Spent nearly a total of $100 on both purchases and only received about $30 back.

Mayo

MayoSydney, NSW

Amazing online store

Absolutely love how all of Ally’s clothes fit me. Makes me feel absolutely confident and I’m obsessed. Recommend ally to anyone looking for affordable clothes that look absolutely stunning! 100% favourite store

Store LocationWangaratta

Hi Mayo!
Thank you for the great feedback!! We love making our customers feel stylish and confident!

Great gifts for her!

The clothes I have bought for my daughter fit her well and she loves them! The products are definitely worth their price and is affordable for its amazing quality. Great for gifts, for casual wear and for occasions!

Hi Janice!
Thank you for the great feedback!!
Ally Fashion xx

Fashionable clothes, in a range of sizes

I was given some Ally skirts for Christmas. The size 6 fit me perfectly, I can't always find clothes that are small enough for me. I really like them, they are much nicer than the stuff from kids stores.

Store LocationGreenwood Plaza

Returning and Online order In store

Went to the store to return an order I had purchased online during a '25% site wide' promotion. The item I had purchased online was not marked down as a part of a clearance, but was just part of the 25% off site wide promotion on full priced items only. When asked for a refund, the young lady at the counter declined as it was not 'full priced'. When I had to explain to her that it was part of a promotion, she had to ask her manager for permission to put the sale through. The manager politely apologised and went through with the return. It seems as though the staff may need to be more familiar with their own return policy.

Store LocationPenrith
Ally FashionAlly Fashion

Hi Sarah, hope you are well and apologies for the circumstances. Glad to hear this was resolved. If you could email through with the caption 'product review complaint' we would love to issue you with a credit note for the inconvenience. Thank you xx

Beautiful fabric!

I bought the animal frill skirt for my sister for Christmas and she has worn it almost every day since. The fabric is such a beautiful design and pattern. Great style!

Store LocationNorth Sydney

Teags

TeagsSouth East Queensland, QLD

It's great to have option of a few stores in my area

I'm lucky enough to live and work in suburbs with an Alley store! I wasn't as to find what I was looking for at one store, so I went to another close by and found exactly what I had pictured!

The store was well layed out, broken up into colours, which I liked. There was a big sale rack in the middle with really cheap prices!

The pkatsuit I got is gorgeous. I got lots of comments when I wore it!

The prices are reasonable! Much cheaper than boutique stores!

So I would recommend that if you can't quite find what you want at one Alley, make the trip to your next closest! You never know what could be there waiting for you!!!

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store LocationKippa-Ring
Ally FashionAlly Fashion

Hi Teags, Thank you for the great review!
We are so happy you have had a great experience, our goal is stylish, affordable fashion! We love that you are getting compliments and are close to two stores!!

Ally Fashion xx <3

Storm

StormNorth Queensland, QLD

I couldn't recommend Allys new store you + all.

Store is easy to get around. 100% Satisifed with the range and products. Very good quality. Can't fault quality or staff in Townsville store. I have confidence trying on clothes again thanks to you + all

Emma L.

Emma L.Peel, WA

One happy customer

I love going to ally, they have so many cute clothes when I need something for a special occasion or just casually going out with friends or to the shops. My favourite piece of clothing would have to be playsuits o have so many and mainly all from ally! At affordable prices. Love love there designs and will be heading there again shortly for a new years eve outfit. The employees are always so lovely which just make the experience that extra special with getting help with sizing and there opinions on what would look best

Store LocationMandurah forum

Fashionable and great value for money!

I always shop in-store for the latest fashion trends and the clothes I buy never disappoint. There are these particular tops I bought two years ago and they still look as if they were brand new! The materials didn't stretch and the threads didn't come off. Affordable yet stylish! I keep buying here ever since and I recommend shopping around this time to get good bargains!