Ally Fashion Physical store

Ally Fashion Physical store

Dee

Dee

Would never purchase clothing here again

never purchase here again extremely bad quality. staff agreed faulty, Annoyed about going back and forward so gave up. Told she would call area manager to do something but nothing

Store LocationAlly Fashion

Alannah

AlannahHunter Region, NSW

Always shopped at ally now I dont want to go back product quality is terrible

Store LocationCharlestown
Angie

AngiePerth, WA

Great customer service

I Went to Phoenix spearwood Ally and the young sales assistant Julia was so helpful with the selections of clothing
Thank you Julia from Ally Phoenix shopping centre great customer service

Store LocationPhoenix spearwood WA
Nella

NellaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Appualing exchange policy and customer service

Wanted to exchange some clothing still lebelled. I provided paypal reciept with full details but this wasnt enough. Had to confirm with store manager via phone if what was provided was sufficient while staff apologised to boss for inconvienience. What about the customer? Staff were young rude and far from helpful. Couldn't exchange bodysuit even though it was still labelled due to hygiene reasons yet people exchange pants?? Disgusted.

Store LocationCraigieburn central

Chris

ChrisSydney, NSW

Poor customer service and returns

They would not refund an item I paid for using Afterpay online despite it being damaged. This is illegal. Only offered a rubbish credit note on a piece of paper. Very disappointing. Quality and service is terrible.

Store LocationMiranda

Candice

CandiceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor customer service -CAPALABA store

I don't know where they get their staff from at the Capalaba store. Returned a faulty item today and was told by the Manager that they "don't give refunds for sale items". That's fair but my item was being returned due to a fault, not a change of mind. Absolutely no customer service skills. I was told that this refund was to be given "just this once" as though it was a favour to me. Im still puzzled about their returns policy as i would expect all faulty items are automatically refunded.

Store LocationCapalaba

Ali b

Ali bCHATSWOOD

What an wonderful experience

Store LocationHervey Bay Qld 4655
Ally FashionAlly Fashion

So glad to hear this Ali! We cannot wait to have you shop with us again. Regards, Ally Fashion.

Kim

KimSydney, NSW

Pretty but poor quality

Bought three dresses for a family event . Tried them on in store , thought they were great but when I went to iron them at home I noticed one was fraying badly and the other had a hole on the side. I bought those two as options for an event I had the next day , so the day of the event I had to rush in store and quickly pick something else which was finished poorly too.

Store LocationAlly
Ally FashionAlly Fashion

Full price for damaged items

Fell in love with really cute jumpsuit, yet realised that it was missing a button which was very noticeable as buttons were on the front and largely made up the outfit design. They were no more garments in my size, or in any stores nearby. However even though it came with a button, I have no access to any needles or thread. I just thought it was silly to pay full price (which was pretty expensive) only to have to fix it when I get home. Left without it :(

Cat

CatPerth, WA

Cute but poor quality

Shop is fine. But I have bought 3 items so far that have shrunk considerably once washed - despite being hand washed gently in cold water etc. Disappointing & wasteful, be wary of the 100% cotton and rayon items. 2/3 of the shrunken items no longer fit properly, but I'm hesitant to request a refund as staff at the midland store aren't always that friendly. I will probably continue to shop at Ally as the clothes are very cute, but I have learnt to be picky & avoid certain materials.

Store LocationMidland Gate

ANNE

ANNESydney, NSW

Inexperienced and not so nice store employee.

Sizing Very small
Store LocationRather not say

Megab

MegabGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent customer service

The young lady working at the Glen store on Saturday the 7th of September was excellent. She showed a genuine interest and provided exceptional customer service. Please commend this staff member on her customer service skills. When we couldn’t find the right size she extended her knowledge to other stores and the online store in aid to help us. A refreshing experience in comparison to other competitors. We will be back and shop at Ally fashion before other shops due to our experience.

Store LocationThe Glen

RUDE sales assistant - COCKBURN WA store

Julie.

Julie.South East Queensland, QLD

Rude sales assistant

The new River link store in Ipswich Qld needs staff that know about the product that they sell and if 2 items that are the same but different patterns say 2 for $20 should be sold for that not $30 the disgusting customer service I received when I said no thanks was terrible and when her friend told my daughter and I to get out of the way so she could talk was disgusting, will not be going back to that store and I know other people who have had trouble at that New store will not be going back. Disgusting Ally you need to work better on your customer service.
Julie

Store LocationRiver link Ipswich Qld
Brielle

Brielle

Cheap materials that shrink and break

Bought a playsuit and a dress in the hessian material. Both shrunk a quarter of the size, buttons fell off and because i was out when a button fell off and i fixed it with some thread they wouldn't honour a return on shrinkage. I will never buy from their cheap shop again.

Store LocationMinto
rhirhi

rhirhiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

How can you sell this crap

How is it that you can sell this clothing for the prices you do and the quality is not better than Kmart.
I bought a pair or pants for $40.00 au and first time I put them on they have a huge hole in them. Not fair

Store LocationCasey Central Narre Warren

Sharon B.

Sharon B.Southwest, VIC

Disgusting customer service should be 0 rating

The staff in the Geelong shop have the worst customer service I have experienced in a long time. I wouldn’t want to employ people who previously worked for Ally Fashion. From other reviews it seems this is a company culture as it seems to be a common experience. They have developed a real them and us attitude to their customers. Not good for the retail industry who are already struggling. I hope they address this problem in their organisation

Store LocationWestfield Geelong

baxterbooboo

baxterboobooPerth, WA

Awful sizing, terrible sales staff

After being ignored completely by the girl working at the Midland Gate store (maybe she thinks that I, at 31 years old, am too old and uncool to be in her store?) I finally found some pants that I thought might be work acceptable. I only went in there as a last resort after going everywhere else (even Millers, I must be getting old!) I grabbed an 8 and a 10, thinking one would fit, as is normal for me. Nope, both teeny tiny. In the end I got to a size 14 then gave up and left. Why is the sizing so off? Why does anyone over the age of 18 get glared at by sulky salesgirls? When did I become the type of "old, uncool" person that writes reviews?

Sizing Very small
Store LocationMidland Gate

Appalling returns policy

Returns policy is ridiculous . If you don't have the tags ATTACHED even though you have them and the receipt you can't even swap bloody sizes . Very restrictive . Never again for me

Sizing Slightly large

Parabanks has it in the bank!

Store was well presented easy to find what you were looking for they had a great range, the staff were friendly and more then happy to help with any questions. Will definitely be returning to this store

Store LocationParabanks Salisbury South Australia