Ally Fashion Physical store

Ally Fashion Physical store

4.3

Halle

HalleSydney, NSW

Beautiful store with a wide range of clothes!

I visited the Ally Fashion Store in Port Macquarie, where I was greeted by the girl working in there, who was very polite :) They have a wide range of products, which suited my exact style :) The quality of the clothes were beautiful, and the fabric is soft and silky, and comfortable to wear! I had heard about Ally Fashion form a friend, but was never interested in them until I entered their store and gave them a try :) I wish I had bought from them sooner!!! Also great prices for the clothes of good quality :)

Store LocationPort Macquarie, NSW
Ally FashionAlly Fashion

Hi Halle, Hope you are well! Thank you for taking the time to write this feedback, we are pleased to hear that you had such a positive in-store experience. Wishing you a lovely day! Ally Fashion xx

Rubika

RubikaPerth, WA

Very poor customer service

Store LocationHarbour town perth city
Claire W

Claire WHobart, TAS

Poor customer service experience

Visited the Kingston store and was not greeted when I entered.
I spent about 10 minutes looking for some black jeans, walking all around the store and near the counter. About 5 other small groups of customers came in while I was there, they too were also not greeted in any way. The girl working was too busy opening new stock and showing and chatting to a friend she had leaning at the counter. I went to the counter and interrupted to ask if I could try the jeans on, the girl seemed bothered by me and barely looked up to say “yep”. I tried on the jeans and found a suitable pair, but needless to say I put them back and will spend my money elsewhere.

Store LocationKingston, TAS
Clothing Shops & Brands

Find out how Ally Fashion Physical store compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Jess

JessSydney, NSW

Fan of the clothes! Friendly staff

I was pleasantly surprised when I went to exchange my clothes. I read bad reviews but in the actual city shop they were friendly upon helping me find the store and when it came to getting things of high racks. Thanks guys and to the online team too!

Sizing Slightly small
Product Appearance As advertised
Store LocationWorld square shop ((was a bit confusing getting here tho)
Ally FashionAlly Fashion

Hi Jess, thanks for your feedback! Its great to hear of your positive in-store experience. We look forward to you shopping with us again! Have a great day! Ally Fashion xx

Crystal

CrystalMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Needs more size inclusivity!

A bigger size selection would be nicer; e.g. 4-22. Quality of clothing isn’t good. Material itself is poor quality. No flattering designs at the time. Very rude workers. I would not return as upon entering the store I wasn’t greeted at all and when I asked the sails person if they had a product in XL, I was told they didn’t stock. However it wasn’t really the answer that was disappointing, it was how the message was delivered.

Store LocationBrickworks, South Australia

Maxine

MaxinePerth, WA

Exceptional customer service

I went to Ally in Belmont WA. I receive the best service from two lovely young ladies Cody and Ali. They were so very helpful and happy to help me. They gave me service with a smile. I can’t thank them enough for making my experience so good.
Maxine

Store LocationBelmont WA
Ally FashionAlly Fashion

Hi Maxine, Hope you are well! Thanks for your feedback, it's great to hear of your positive in-store experience. Wishing you a lovely day! Ally Fashion xx

Every linen and almost every rayon shrinks

I used to love Ally but over the past year I have bought 5 items that all shrunk after I washed them on a delicate load (same as hand washing) with cold water - so they clearly do not wash fabric before making dresses. Three were rayon fabrics and the other two were linen. Since I washed it I was not able to return it. Spoke to friends and they also had multiple items shrink which made them unwearable! So beware! The quality has clearly gone down hill! Have sworn off them now and will not buy from them again.

Store LocationBrisbane city
Ally FashionAlly Fashion

Hi KBM, We have PM'd you requesting further information, please respond to this and we will be happy to investigate further. Wishing you a lovely day! Ally Fashion xx

Worst shopping experience.

Worst shopping experience ever...I bought an item that is faulty and can’t do refund, only exchange. Ridiculous!! Plus, Items displayed don’t look good so shouldnt waste money to shop there.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store LocationNorth Sydney
Ally FashionAlly Fashion

Hi Jessica, we are sorry to hear that you have received a faulty item. If you could please email allyinfo@allyfashion.com, we will be able to assist you.

Kirstie B.

Kirstie B.South East Queensland, QLD

Will never give my money again to this company

For my birthday I got given money, so I decided to use it on buying clothes as I desperately needed some as it is I hate shopping can never find stuff I like. So off I go to ally first shop and found really pretty clothes.. I have worn them once and hand washed them all in cold water as my friend warned me they shrink from ally.. Then go to wear one of the outfits it has shrunk then I try on the rest and they all shrunk not a little bit a LOT they can not be warn again so I WILL NEVER WASTE MY MONEY AT THIS SHOP AGAIN.
I guess the only good thing they used for now is rags

Unforantanly I have thrown away my dockets when I got home after shopping thinking I tried them on they all good .
Now nothing can be done

Sizing Very small
Store LocationBrowns plains

mapere

mapereSouth East Queensland, QLD

AllyFashion

I have been shopping with Ally Fashion both online and in store for a few years now and it has always been a pleasurable experience. The clothes are affordable, on trend and true to size. I always know that I am going to find something for every occasion!

Ally FashionAlly Fashion

Hi Mapere, it's great to hear that you love our brand and styles as much as we do! Please email a screenshot of this review to allyinfo@allyfashion.com to receive a special thank you from us! Ally Fashion xx

Bad quality, all items I’ve ever bought from ally has either had a faulty zipper, or loose thread. Dont buy ally fashion

Clothing is poor quality and falls apart. Buttons fall off, zippers are faulty or break easy. Shoulder straps fall off after first or second use. I have to constantly repair my ally clothes myself due to the poorness of quality from ally

Store LocationBateau Bay Square
Ally FashionAlly Fashion

Hi Soph, sorry to hear the issues you have been experiencing. Please could you email into allyinfo@allyfashion.com to see if we can help any further. Ally Fashion xx

TERRIBLE NON EXISTANT SERVICE-Rockhampton Stockland Shopping centre

I wouldn't even give 1 star, but had to to be able to write a review.
The staff in Ally Rockhampton Stockland Plaza was non existent did not even acknowledge me or offer assistance when I was waiting & they saw me & ignored me, so I walked out & shopped somewhere else, much better stores out there, I will never shop there again...Come on Ally Management...How about some staff training...I have heard some bad things about how bad your staff are...no wonder you closed down the first time...would not recommend, better shops out there for sure

Store LocationRockhampton Shopping Centre
Ally FashionAlly Fashion

Hi Trina, we have tried contacting you within your private messages. Please contact us directly at allyinfo@allyfashion.com with a screenshot of this review so we can investigate further. Ally Fashion xx

BeePerth, WA

Bought a faulty item, refused an exchange.

Bought a skirt to find it had two holes in it, tookitback a few days later and asked for an exchange with receipt and tags, the retail assistant took photos and my number to get approval. Never received a call back, so I wenyt in to the store for her to tell me the skirt never got approve for an exchange. Not only this,she had a very bad attitude towards me as if I damaged the skirt myself.

Store LocationBaldivis
Ally FashionAlly Fashion

Hi Bee, we have tried contacting you within your private messages. Please contact us directly at allyinfo@allyfashion.com with a screenshot of this review so we can investigate further. Ally Fashion xx

Ally FashionAlly Fashion

Could please confirm your email address within the private message area so we can investigate further? Ally Fashion xx

Sabrina

SabrinaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Staff needs more training how to smile and greet customers

Went into the Helensvale store yesterday not one staff member said hello smiled do you need help and when I bought an item the girl at the counter looked like she didn’t want to be there no interaction whatsoever.. very poor customer service.

Store LocationHelensvale
Ally FashionAlly Fashion

Hi Sabrina, sincere apologies for this experience in store. We would love to be able to rectify this issue. Please send in a screen shot of this product review to allyinfo@allyfashion.com. Ally Fashion xx

The disappointment is real.

Store LocationToowoomba Ally

Molly West

Molly WestSydney, NSW

It’s good but some things cost more than they should.

It was easy to navigate the store. There were a lot of products available. I’m not fully satisfied with the items I bought but still really good! The prices are pretty good but could lower some of the things! Overall love the shop!

Store LocationAlly Miranda Westfields

Hi Molly!
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with constructive feedback, we do value our customers opinions and are always looking for ways to keep improving!

Rhiannon

RhiannonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect fit

I’m a mother of two, I went into the store an spent $400. Love the style and fit. Great range of style, with nice boho selection. I bought 3 pairs of high waisted black pants, finally some pants that fit short people and well fitted around the ankles .

Store LocationPacific fair Broadbeach

Hi Rhiannon, so happy to hear! Have a lovely day <3

Ally Fashion xx

Very satisfied with the quality of the new tops I bought was true to their size and how nice and helpful the workers are in the shop definitely will be buying more clothes from here

Store LocationMorayfield ally's fashion

Hey Kayla, so happy to hear! Have a lovely day <3

Edwina

EdwinaMid North Coast, NSW

Customer service

Went to exchange clothes at Ally, Grafton, NSW. On 06/01/2020. The lady that served me was rude, blunt, giving off horrible body language as if it was a to big of deal and she didn’t want to do it, couldnt even crack a smile for the short period of time I was in there.
Never offered assistance just stood behind the counter the whole time.
When trying to put my money away after paying basically stood there with the bag close to me face in the rode of my wallet. Making me feel like I was being rushed out of the store.

I’m local in grafton and will not be going into store the again, only online.

Store LocationGrafton, NSW 2460

Store credit

I bought some dresses online during the Boxing Day sale but didn't fit me. When I went in store to return them, I was told that:
1. I was not able to receive a cash refund due to the items being a sale product. Does that mean I'll never be able to receive a refund as there is always at least a 20% sale sitewide?
2. I was not able to receive store credit as well. Instead I was told I could only make an exchange.

Despite that, quality of clothes are great and the online store has lots of choices. Just a little confused on what counts as a sale item and what doesn't, and that there are some inconsistencies with different staff and how they process returns. Spent nearly a total of $100 on both purchases and only received about $30 back.