Listing monitored by Alpha Appliance Repairs

4.4

Cannot cope without my washing machine

Technician arrived at the allotted time and was friendly professional and very respectful
Fixed the problem, was easy to talk to and had great advice
As a single woman I felt very comfortable with the technician in my home
Would not hesitate to ask for him to come back Tim, thank you

Gillian
GillianSydney, NSW

Reliable Appliance Repair

Alpha Appliance provide an excellent repair service. They communicate well regarding progress with sourcing parts and timing of service appointments. Provide fair quotes and complete work to a high standard.

Alpha AppAlpha Appliance Repairs

Thank you Gillian for booking with us and taking the time to leave a review. We are also happy we could be of service to you.

RobSydney, NSW

Outstanding repair service

Circulation pump on our 3 year old Miele dishwasher required changing. Tim from Alpha did a great job. He was on time, checked everything was working properly and cleaned up afterwards.

Appliance Repair Services

Find out how Alpha Appliance Repairs compares to other Appliance Repair Services

RobSydney, NSW

Sam from Alpha- was a great technician

After a few problems getting the right parts- Sam who installed the required parts to our stove was first rate. Great people skills, very articulate and concise in explaining what was needed.. He turned up on time and was efficient in doing what was needed to be done to!

Alpha AppAlpha Appliance Repairs

Thank you Rob for booking with us and taking the time to leave a review. We are also happy we could be of service to you. I will pass your compliment to Sam.

WefixAppliances

Naeil was able to visit the day after my call to fix my refrigerator which was not cooling sufficiently. He was on time, having texted and called me prior to his visit which is a big plus for a start. He diagnosed the problem and facilitated the repair. He is very easy to converse with and gave me some valuable advice. I'll have no hesitation in referring him to my friends and I would call him for any other appliances issues in the future. Thank you Naeil.

Alpha AppAlpha Appliance Repairs

Thank you Margaret for booking with us and taking the time to leave a review. We are also happy we could be of service to you.

Excellent Service

Technician was super friendly and helpful. Sorted out my problem very quickly . Explained what needed to be done. Showed me exactly which parts were causing the problem. How the quoting would be submitted. Very satisfied customer.

Alpha AppAlpha Appliance Repairs

Thank you Ja Sammi for booking with us and taking the time to leave a review. We are also happy we could be of service to you.

nicole
nicoleSydney, NSW

Outstanding professional on time service

Couldn't recommend this team enough. Service call was answered so quickly. They were there within a few days, on time and their advice was extremely professional and 100% accurate. Could not recommend them highly enough. Already given their details to three friends.

Alpha AppAlpha Appliance Repairs

Thank you Nicole for booking with us and taking the time to leave a review. We are also happy we could be of service to you.

Susan
SusanSydney, NSW

Efficient, friendly service

My Miele washing machine was fixed within a couple of days. The technician was very efficient and knew exactly what the problem was. After trying to book as service call with Miele and being on the phone for hours, I finally gave up as nobody answered. I rang Alpha, was answered immediately and my machine is now working like new. Thank you, you do a great job.

Alpha AppAlpha Appliance Repairs

Thank you Susan for booking with us and taking the time to leave a review. We are also happy we could be of service to you.

ChristineSydney, NSW

Useless technician. Do not waste money

Called them as the recommended LG service agent for my fridge. Our freezer is not cold enough after 7 yrs. We have cleaned dirty condenser, but still cannot fix the problem. We paid them $170 for the inspection which took 5 mins only. The technician said it needs $350 shipping fee and send it to the company for repair and further diagnose. It will cost minimum $700 for fix and suggest us to buy a new fridge. so We purchased another fridge..... However, It make me frustrated is our fridge is working again perfectly after we just totally defrost old fridge. Do not waste money to book them to do an inspection. Their technician has no skill at all.

Appliance Repair Services

You are nothing without a washing machine

You really notice it when your washing machine is kaput! Alpha were easy to deal with and their agent was an exceedingly nice guy who had a difficult problem fixed within two visits. I highly recommend them.

Alpha AppAlpha Appliance Repairs

Thank you Jane for booking with us and taking the time to leave a review. We are also happy we could be of service to you.

These guys were great

These guys provided a really good service. They were which to respond to my email and to come out. Tim fixed our dishwasher efficiently and reasonable cost too. Would definitely use them again.

Alpha AppAlpha Appliance Repairs

Thank you PJK for booking with us and taking the time to leave a review. We are also happy we could be of service to you.

Chances
ChancesSydney, NSW

Poor/Unprofessional communication

Bruce
BruceSydney, NSW

Lodged a service request at 8am, tech arrived here at 1.30pm. Tim was polite and efficient. Had the fish washer fixed within 20 minutes. All round it was a great experience.

Alpha AppAlpha Appliance Repairs

Thank you Bruce for booking with us and taking the time to leave a review. We are also happy we could be of service to you.

Leigh
LeighSydney, NSW

Excellent service from Alpha Appliance Repairs

The technician, Tim, was highly professional and a pleasure to deal with. Even better he solved my problem. The customer service representative helped select an appropriate time for the service visit and made the costs clear.

Alpha AppAlpha Appliance Repairs

Thank you Leigh for booking with us and taking the time to leave a review. We are also happy we could be of service to you.

Michael K.
Michael K.Sydney, NSW

Awesome service!!!

Doug from Alpha is awesome. Absolutely knows his stuff and delivered a fast, efficient repair, even being prepared with a replacement part just in case. 10/10 would recommend and use again.

Alpha AppAlpha Appliance Repairs

Thank you Michael for booking with us and taking the time to leave a review. We are also happy we could be of service to you.

Read more reviews - page 2

Mersina
Mersinaasked

How much for call out fee ?
How much per hour ?

Rob

$130 to check Miele dishwasher. Circulation pump needed replacing after only three years. Miele agreed to pay 80% of the new part/labour

Alpha AppAlpha Appliance Repairs

We have flat fee which includes the first 30 minutes labour. The fee depends on the appliance so please contact our office & they will happy to help you

Margaret G.
Margaret G.

Hi Melina. Sorry your message went into my spam folder for some reason, and I've just retrieved it.
Wefix Appliances charged $90 call out fee. Labour 15 min $25.00.

Adam B.
Adam B.asked

hi there, can you repair a damaged door on an LG fridge - it has been hit by a drill on site?
thanks

Alpha AppAlpha Appliance Repairs

Yes we can replace doors & repair depending on your requirements. Call our office Tomorrow morning on 0294202622 and ask for Shane. He will be able to answer most of your questions

Anna P.
Anna P.asked

No customer service have a useless technician that has no idea. I paid for $160 for 30mins got 7 mins shame on you you. Charging a pensioner that money..
Without him even trying to fix it.. we did after he left ten send a quote for $682.70 shame shame shame..all my contacts got my email I send you with no reply. My question is why did he not want to try and fix my dishes washer but took the money and the company doesn’t care

Get an answer from our members and Alpha Appliance Repairs representatives