Verifiedalphaappliance.com.au

87% · 15021 · 12%

Matthew J.
Matthew J.

Job done

Problem resolved quickly and efficiently with our dishwasher. Thank you.
Nikhil
NikhilSydney, NSW

No value at all

The technician who came to visit did not do anything at all. He was suppose to do maintenance for the fridge and fix the problem with the Ice dispensor. Instead, he just beat around the bush and charged $188 for the visit.
Dianne Elanora Heights
Dianne Elanora HeightsSydney, NSW

Very efficient

Serviceman arrived on time, very efficient. Fixed my oven & kept me informed during the process
Tony.. Northern Beaches
Tony.. Northern Beaches

Our dishwasher repaired.. so happy

If we had wanted we could’ve had a technician the day after I rang Alpha Appliance Repairs… a good start!
Communication was excellent & Doug rang & then arrived bang on time.
He was terrific… polite, knowledgeable & respectful… the job diagnosed, sorted, cleaned up & tested.
That’s service… thank you
IanB
IanBSydney, NSW9 posts

Malcolm
Malcolm

Great Same Day Service

Washing machine had stopped working, Ron attended the Job from Alpha. He was courteous and professional and was able to have the machine repaired within 30 minutes!!.
Would recommend this company to anyone.
Graeme
GraemeSydney, NSW2 posts

Leaking Dishwasher

Very professional; turned up on time, identified the issue quickly and fixed the problem.
Deb M
Deb MSydney, NSW2 posts

Alpha Appliances always responds quickly…orders the parts immediately & fits in a return service call as soon as possible. The serviceman Luis who has come out a couple of times was fantastic… nothing was too much trouble. He is very knowledgeable & thorough. I highly recommend his services
Emiko
Emiko2 posts

The excellent services!

Luiz was very polite and pleasant, and did an excellent job. It's so nice to have all the appliances in the good working order again! Emiko
Kylie
Kylie2 posts

Fantastic service

Luiz was delightful - he explained the problem very clearly and solved it efficiently. He also went above & beyond by offering some extra advice/tips. He was a pleasure to deal with. Many thanks
julie boehm
julie boehmSydney, NSW7 posts

Customer service amazing

Had a faulty dishwasher, tried another local company who took my money but didnt fix the problem. Luiz the technician was very knowledgeable, and careful when it came to removing dishwasher and fixing the problem. Would recommend this company 100%. Dont waste your time on other cheaper companies.
Alexandra R.
Alexandra R.Sydney, NSW3 posts

Misleading website

Website says “Sydney wide repairs”, I submitted a request and got an email with (word for word) “Outside our service area Best to call Miele Customer Service 1300464640”. Nothing else.

Misleading website and poor communication/customer service

Lindsay
LindsaySydney, NSW2 posts

Saved me buying a whole new oven!

Fast, efficient service with a great result. I am thrilled. The engineer even went to the extra effort to take apart my oven door so I could clean it, and he tightened a screw on the door handle. Brilliant.
Roberto D.
Roberto D.

The technician, Luiz, was on time, polite and very professional. Highly recommended.
Michael Avalon Beach
Michael Avalon Beach

Dishwasher repairs by Luiz

I’m not one to write reviews but the repair done by Luis was outstanding
You rarely meet someone who take such pride in their work
He went far beyond an extra mile
Luis was extremely thorough and so obliging
I will recommend him to all my friends and family
Thanks Luis for the excellent job
Michael from Avalon Beach

Deewen D.
Deewen D.

My lg front loader washing machine is not working. How much do you think it will cost me? And is it going to get fix on the same day

Mersina
Mersina

How much for call out fee ?
How much per hour ?

Rob
Rob

$130 to check Miele dishwasher. Circulation pump needed replacing after only three years. Miele agreed to pay 80% of the new part/labour

Alpha Appliance Repairs   DM

We have flat fee which includes the first 30 minutes labour. The fee depends on the appliance so please contact our office & they will happy to help you

Margaret G.
Margaret G.

Hi Melina. Sorry your message went into my spam folder for some reason, and I've just retrieved it.
Wefix Appliances charged $90 call out fee. Labour 15 min $25.00.

Adam B.
Adam B.

hi there, can you repair a damaged door on an LG fridge - it has been hit by a drill on site?
thanks

Alpha Appliance Repairs   DM

Yes we can replace doors & repair depending on your requirements. Call our office Tomorrow morning on 0294202622 and ask for Shane. He will be able to answer most of your questions

See all Alpha Appliance Repairs questions