4.3

Christine

ChristineSydney, NSW

Useless technician. Do not waste money

Called them as the recommended LG service agent for my fridge. Our freezer is not cold enough after 7 yrs. We have cleaned dirty condenser, but still cannot fix the problem. We paid them $170 for the inspection which took 5 mins only. The technician said it needs $350 shipping fee and send it to the company for repair and further diagnose. It will cost minimum $700 for fix and suggest us to buy a new fridge. so We purchased another fridge..... However, It make me frustrated is our fridge is working again perfectly after we just totally defrost old fridge. Do not waste money to book them to do an inspection. Their technician has no skill at all.

Alpha AppAlpha Appliance Repairs

You are nothing without a washing machine

You really notice it when your washing machine is kaput! Alpha were easy to deal with and their agent was an exceedingly nice guy who had a difficult problem fixed within two visits. I highly recommend them.

Alpha AppAlpha Appliance Repairs

Thank you Jane for booking with us and taking the time to leave a review. We are also happy we could be of service to you.

These guys were great

These guys provided a really good service. They were which to respond to my email and to come out. Tim fixed our dishwasher efficiently and reasonable cost too. Would definitely use them again.

Alpha AppAlpha Appliance Repairs

Thank you PJK for booking with us and taking the time to leave a review. We are also happy we could be of service to you.

Appliance Repair Services

Find out how Alpha Appliance Repairs compares to other Appliance Repair Services

Chances

ChancesSydney, NSW

Poor/Unprofessional communication

Bruce

BruceSydney, NSW

Lodged a service request at 8am, tech arrived here at 1.30pm. Tim was polite and efficient. Had the fish washer fixed within 20 minutes. All round it was a great experience.

Alpha AppAlpha Appliance Repairs

Thank you Bruce for booking with us and taking the time to leave a review. We are also happy we could be of service to you.

Leigh

LeighSydney, NSW

Excellent service from Alpha Appliance Repairs

The technician, Tim, was highly professional and a pleasure to deal with. Even better he solved my problem. The customer service representative helped select an appropriate time for the service visit and made the costs clear.

Alpha AppAlpha Appliance Repairs

Thank you Leigh for booking with us and taking the time to leave a review. We are also happy we could be of service to you.

Michael K.

Michael K.Sydney, NSW

Awesome service!!!

Doug from Alpha is awesome. Absolutely knows his stuff and delivered a fast, efficient repair, even being prepared with a replacement part just in case. 10/10 would recommend and use again.

Alpha AppAlpha Appliance Repairs

Thank you Michael for booking with us and taking the time to leave a review. We are also happy we could be of service to you.

Virginia F.

Virginia F.Sydney, NSW

Best service

Technician Dave was friendly and efficient when looking at my Kleenmaid dishwasher. He went over and above to solve the issue. Would recommend this company for its reliability and professionalism.

Alpha AppAlpha Appliance Repairs

Thank you Virginia for booking with us and taking the time to leave a review. We are also happy we could be of service to you.

Service was amazing!

Tim the repair technician who came to fix our oven was extremely professional, thorough and thoughtful. He explained everything and put me at ease when fixing the appliance. I will definitely call on alpha appliances for any other issues.

Alpha AppAlpha Appliance Repairs

Thank you Lee the Happy Customer for booking with us and taking the time to leave a review. We are also happy we could be of service to you.

awesome service

Oven repair - Dave was punctual, very efficient and more importantly a perfectionist.
He was extremely knowledgeable and explained everything clearly. A good job.
Extremely happy with work performed. Would highly recommend this company

Alpha AppAlpha Appliance Repairs

Thank you to another Happy Customer for booking with us and taking the time to leave a review. We are also happy we could be of service to you.

I.Bu

I.BuNew South Wales

Exceptional service

Tim who did repair service was exceptional. He arrived on time , worked in a very organised manner and obviously loves what he does . Highly recommendable.
The overall experience with alpha appliance has been great

Alpha AppAlpha Appliance Repairs

Thank you I.Bu for booking with us and taking the time to leave a review. We are happy we could be of service to you.

KTsMum

KTsMumSydney, NSW

Tim the great repair man!

Had a repair person came out to fix my washing machine. He was very friendly & did a good job. I really like how he kept me up to date with an estimated time when he will be coming & then let me know when he was on his way. It’s always the little things that has the biggest impact!

Alpha AppAlpha Appliance Repairs

Thank you KTsMum for booking with us and taking the time to leave a review. We are happy we could be of service to you.

Sarah

SarahSydney, NSW

Speedy service

Thanks to the team and Tim for fixing my dishwasher so promptly. Great service and honest about the repair and expected timeframes. Would highly recommend if you are need of service for any household items service was friendly and reliable.

Alpha AppAlpha Appliance Repairs

Thank you Sarah for booking with us and taking the time to leave a review. We are happy we could be of service to you.

I’d spent hours trying to fix the problem, Tim took about 5 minutes. He was also a very nice guy and complimentary about my failed efforts rather than saying I shouldn’t have touched it.

Alpha AppAlpha Appliance Repairs

Thank you Paul for booking with us and taking the time to leave a review. We are happy we could be of service to you.

Sydney Wide Service!

Sydney Wide Service - NO its not unless Sydney has really shrunk. When I tried to discuss this with the lady at the company she hung up on me. I noticed that they appear from their reviews to have a history of hanging up on customers ( they may need to look up the meaning of the word). The Sydney Wide claim is actually FALSE advertising. Lets see if this gets published

Alpha AppAlpha Appliance Repairs

I apologise we were not able to book your location. Sometimes staff changes result in some areas be temporarily unavailable. If this is the case we usually offer the contact details for an alternative service provider in your area.

Paul WilkinsSydney, NSW

Alpha Appliance Repairs - It’s a Yes from me!

You’re welcome

Disrespectful, lazy and rude

Myriam Amielh
Myriam Amielh
LK Coogee

LK CoogeeSydney, NSW

Sam saved the day

Washing machine blocked - 4 boys - mountains of laundry - lovely Sam arrived within 90 min of me calling - amazing service
Tested the machine - delightful to deal with
The world needs more services like this

Alpha AppAlpha Appliance Repairs

Thank you LK for booking with us and taking the time to leave a review. We are happy we could be of service to you.

Happy Customer

Dave and Dylan turned up on time at 7.30am. They were cheerful and polite. Identified the problem within 3 minutes. Pulled out the Miele dishwasher and replaced a part, tested it, and RE-installed the dishwasher. All within 30 mins.

Alpha AppAlpha Appliance Repairs

Thank you Donna for booking with us and taking the time to leave a review. We are happy we could be of service to you.

Dave and Dylan were awesome

just had my washer fixed by them very professional very polite. They came looked what was wrong and straight away new what the problem was went back to there van got the parts they needed and in no time all fixed thumbs up boys

Alpha AppAlpha Appliance Repairs

Thank you Richard for booking with us and taking the time to leave a review. We are happy we could be of service to you.