4.4

Michael K.

Michael K.Sydney, NSW

Awesome service!!!

Doug from Alpha is awesome. Absolutely knows his stuff and delivered a fast, efficient repair, even being prepared with a replacement part just in case. 10/10 would recommend and use again.

Virginia F.

Virginia F.Sydney, NSW

Best service

Technician Dave was friendly and efficient when looking at my Kleenmaid dishwasher. He went over and above to solve the issue. Would recommend this company for its reliability and professionalism.

Service was amazing!

Tim the repair technician who came to fix our oven was extremely professional, thorough and thoughtful. He explained everything and put me at ease when fixing the appliance. I will definitely call on alpha appliances for any other issues.

Appliance Repair Services

Find out how Alpha Appliance Repairs compares to other Appliance Repair Services

awesome service

Oven repair - Dave was punctual, very efficient and more importantly a perfectionist.
He was extremely knowledgeable and explained everything clearly. A good job.
Extremely happy with work performed. Would highly recommend this company

Alpha AppAlpha Appliance Repairs

Thank you to another Happy Customer for booking with us and taking the time to leave a review. We are also happy we could be of service to you.

I.Bu

I.BuNew South Wales

Exceptional service

Tim who did repair service was exceptional. He arrived on time , worked in a very organised manner and obviously loves what he does . Highly recommendable.
The overall experience with alpha appliance has been great

Alpha AppAlpha Appliance Repairs

Thank you I.Bu for booking with us and taking the time to leave a review. We are happy we could be of service to you.

KTsMum

KTsMumSydney, NSW

Tim the great repair man!

Had a repair person came out to fix my washing machine. He was very friendly & did a good job. I really like how he kept me up to date with an estimated time when he will be coming & then let me know when he was on his way. It’s always the little things that has the biggest impact!

Alpha AppAlpha Appliance Repairs

Thank you KTsMum for booking with us and taking the time to leave a review. We are happy we could be of service to you.

Sarah

SarahSydney, NSW

Speedy service

Thanks to the team and Tim for fixing my dishwasher so promptly. Great service and honest about the repair and expected timeframes. Would highly recommend if you are need of service for any household items service was friendly and reliable.

Alpha AppAlpha Appliance Repairs

Thank you Sarah for booking with us and taking the time to leave a review. We are happy we could be of service to you.

I’d spent hours trying to fix the problem, Tim took about 5 minutes. He was also a very nice guy and complimentary about my failed efforts rather than saying I shouldn’t have touched it.

Alpha AppAlpha Appliance Repairs

Thank you Paul for booking with us and taking the time to leave a review. We are happy we could be of service to you.

Sydney Wide Service!

Sydney Wide Service - NO its not unless Sydney has really shrunk. When I tried to discuss this with the lady at the company she hung up on me. I noticed that they appear from their reviews to have a history of hanging up on customers ( they may need to look up the meaning of the word). The Sydney Wide claim is actually FALSE advertising. Lets see if this gets published

Alpha AppAlpha Appliance Repairs

I apologise we were not able to book your location. Sometimes staff changes result in some areas be temporarily unavailable. If this is the case we usually offer the contact details for an alternative service provider in your area.

Paul WilkinsSydney, NSW

Alpha Appliance Repairs - It’s a Yes from me!

You’re welcome

Disrespectful, lazy and rude

Myriam Amielh
Myriam Amielh
LK Coogee

LK CoogeeSydney, NSW

Sam saved the day

Washing machine blocked - 4 boys - mountains of laundry - lovely Sam arrived within 90 min of me calling - amazing service
Tested the machine - delightful to deal with
The world needs more services like this

Alpha AppAlpha Appliance Repairs

Thank you LK for booking with us and taking the time to leave a review. We are happy we could be of service to you.

Happy Customer

Dave and Dylan turned up on time at 7.30am. They were cheerful and polite. Identified the problem within 3 minutes. Pulled out the Miele dishwasher and replaced a part, tested it, and RE-installed the dishwasher. All within 30 mins.

Alpha AppAlpha Appliance Repairs

Thank you Donna for booking with us and taking the time to leave a review. We are happy we could be of service to you.

Dave and Dylan were awesome

just had my washer fixed by them very professional very polite. They came looked what was wrong and straight away new what the problem was went back to there van got the parts they needed and in no time all fixed thumbs up boys

Alpha AppAlpha Appliance Repairs

Thank you Richard for booking with us and taking the time to leave a review. We are happy we could be of service to you.

Rob Prugue

Rob PrugueSydney, NSW

Excellent and timely service

Tim, your technician, was super helpful, even correcting the mistake the previous installer made (before we moved in). Thank you and you have a loyal customer here. Excellent and realisable work.

Alpha AppAlpha Appliance Repairs

Thank you Rob for booking with us and taking the time to leave a review. We are happy we could be of service to you.

Fantastic job

The boys did a fantastic job and were very efficient and professional with the job at hand
I would recommend them and their company for any type of repair work needed

Alpha AppAlpha Appliance Repairs

Thank you Robert for booking with us and taking the time to leave a review. We are happy we could be of service to you.

Geoff

GeoffSydney, NSW

Dishwasher Repair

With the prospect of facing a nearly two week long delay for the Miele serviceman to attend, we called Alpha Appliances as an alternative and Tim arrived at 7.30 the next day, fixed the dishwasher in 10 mins, all with a friendly smile.

Excellent service and would recommend them any time.

Alpha AppAlpha Appliance Repairs

Thank you Geoff for booking with us and taking the time to leave a review. We are happy we could be of service to you.

Judi

Judi

Dishwasher repair

Tim was great, efficiently repaired the dishwasher. We ordered back up parts that were not needed but great to have if needed. Quick and excellent service all around. Thank you so much.

Alpha AppAlpha Appliance Repairs

Thank you Judi for booking with us and taking the time to leave a review. We are happy we could be of service to you.

Repaired quickly and well

Assessment was thorough and practical - Darryl suggested I’d benefit from fully replacing rather than repairing one part, but he also suggested another part simply be left as it was - he put customer service above making money, which gave me confidence in his service.

Alpha AppAlpha Appliance Repairs

Thank you Fiona for booking with us and taking the time to leave a review. We are happy we could be of service to you.

Uli

UliSydney, NSW

1st class service!

Customer service interaction was effective and emails were replied promptly. Booking process was easy and quick. Technician attended on time for the call-out and fault detection on the 11 year old Miele washing machine was efficient and clearly explained. For the repair call technician was again punctual and repairs were carried out in less time than quoted. Damaged parts were highlighted. Costs in the end were lower than quoted.
Extra tips for maintenance of washer and dryer were received with thanks.
Overall a faultless service and repair experience. Highly recommended!

Alpha AppAlpha Appliance Repairs

Thank you Uli for booking with us and taking the time to leave a review. We are happy we could be of service to you.