Alpha Appliance Repairs

See the Best Appliance Repair Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Alpha Appliance Repairs

4.4

These guys are life savers!

I have used alpha appliance repairs on many occasions. Each time they have been prompt, professional, fairly priced and easy to deal with. I can’t recommend them enough. Thank you AAR.

Couldn’t be happier!

Great….in all respects! Prompt and friendly , very knowledgeable and sharing information, left the work area clean & tidy.
Our 3yr old ASKO dishwasher required a new control panel x2 and I couldn’t recommend this company more highly!

Good service, got the job done quickly.

The service was efficient and smooth. The technician thoroughly explained what the issue was before quickly fixing and was very polite and helpful. I highly reccomend their service and will contact again in the future.

Alpha AppAlpha Appliance RepairsSend a private message

Thank you HLT for booking with us and taking the time to leave a review. We are also happy we could be of service to you.

PJS
PJS

Excellent service from Alpha Appliance Repairs

I have utilised Alpha Appliance Repairs on two separate occasions for our Miele washing machine and both times have been very positive. I will use them for any future work.

Alpha AppAlpha Appliance RepairsSend a private message

Thank you PJS for booking with us and taking the time to leave a review. We are also happy we could be of service to you.

Appliance Repair Services

Find out how Alpha Appliance Repairs compares to other Appliance Repair Services

Alex F.
Alex F.Sydney, NSW

Awesome service!

Sam was very easy to communicate with for this task and he did a brilliant job from start to finish. He completed the job with utmost professionalism. I wouldn't hesitate to have him back again and would definitely recommend to anyone in need of appliance repairs!

Alpha AppAlpha Appliance RepairsSend a private message

Thank you Alex for booking with us and taking the time to leave a review. We are also happy we could be of service to you.

Peter
PeterSydney, NSW

Unprofessional and rude

Strongly advise against using this outfit. Technician left in the middle of the job saying it would need to be rescheduled after waiting a week. [Name Removed] was particularly rude swearing at me when I called to complain and to ask when the job would be rescheduled. Rebooked the job with the Stove Doctor who are highly professional

Owjan
OwjanSydney, NSW

Great Job

I had a problem with my LG washing machine so I rang LG australia and they gave me the number of Alpha Applineces Repair. I rang them and they send me a technician.
Povel from Alpha appliances was very polite, quick and helpful and he fixed my washing machine in 10 minutes. Also price was reasonable.
Highly recommend LG approved company. Do not go through airtasker or Gumtree if you want a good service.

Alpha AppAlpha Appliance RepairsSend a private message

Thank you Owjan for booking with us and taking the time to leave a review. We are also happy we could be of service to you.

Sydsider
SydsiderSydney, NSW

Pavel - the most knowledgeable, honest, humble technician

Thank you Pavel for your work. You are so polite, knowledgeable and honest with your work. Alpha Appliance is very fortunate to have such a hard working team member working for them.

Alpha AppAlpha Appliance RepairsSend a private message

Thank you Sydsider for booking with us and taking the time to leave a review. We are also happy we could be of service to you.

Great service - fixed our old Miele washing machine!

One phone call and Alpha gave us a time and date to come out in a relatively quick response time.
Technician Mark’s knowledge and expertise was evident. He is a treasure trove of information!
Quickly and with no fuss, he identified the problem and replaced a part and now our 13yo washing machine is up and running again!

Marina Chandler
Marina ChandlerSydney, NSW

Excellent customer service and integrity.

We booked a repair job for our Meile washing machine. The response time was within an hour. When I called back the gentleman advised me of the likely cost of repair of the drum and saved me a call out . His honesty was so refreshing and saved me a lot of time and money as the repair would have nearly outweighed the cost of a new machine. Thank you for your honesty and efficient customer service. It was greatly appreciated.

Jeff
JeffSydney, NSW

Washing Machine Repair

Was initially a little sceptical about paying a call-out fee to have our washing machine looked at - but was pleasantly surprised with the quality of work provided by Alpha Appliance Repairs. The technician (Mark) was able to quickly identify the problem and replace the necessary part. Highly Recommend.

Excellent service

Just had Pavel (technician) out to repair dishwasher. He arrived within the allotted time, was efficient, professional and very skilled. Fixed the problem with no fuss and aligned the machine back in place better than last repair service. Would definitely Alpha Appliance Repair again.

Amazingly efficient service

Booked a warrantee service call to sort a new fridge with a persistent door alarm. Technician arrived within 1 1/2 hours and fixed the issue. Great people to deal with. Highly recommended!

Alpha AppAlpha Appliance RepairsSend a private message

Thank you Alison for booking with us and taking the time to leave a review. We are also happy we could be of service to you.

Cannot cope without my washing machine

Technician arrived at the allotted time and was friendly professional and very respectful
Fixed the problem, was easy to talk to and had great advice
As a single woman I felt very comfortable with the technician in my home
Would not hesitate to ask for him to come back Tim, thank you

Alpha AppAlpha Appliance RepairsSend a private message

Thank you Marilyn for booking with us and taking the time to leave a review. We are also happy we could be of service to you.

Gillian
GillianSydney, NSW

Reliable Appliance Repair

Alpha Appliance provide an excellent repair service. They communicate well regarding progress with sourcing parts and timing of service appointments. Provide fair quotes and complete work to a high standard.

Alpha AppAlpha Appliance RepairsSend a private message

Thank you Gillian for booking with us and taking the time to leave a review. We are also happy we could be of service to you.

Mersina
Mersinaasked

How much for call out fee ?
How much per hour ?

Rob
Rob

$130 to check Miele dishwasher. Circulation pump needed replacing after only three years. Miele agreed to pay 80% of the new part/labour

Alpha AppAlpha Appliance RepairsSend a private message

We have flat fee which includes the first 30 minutes labour. The fee depends on the appliance so please contact our office & they will happy to help you

Margaret G.
Margaret G.

Hi Melina. Sorry your message went into my spam folder for some reason, and I've just retrieved it.
Wefix Appliances charged $90 call out fee. Labour 15 min $25.00.

Adam B.
Adam B.asked

hi there, can you repair a damaged door on an LG fridge - it has been hit by a drill on site?
thanks

Alpha AppAlpha Appliance RepairsSend a private message

Yes we can replace doors & repair depending on your requirements. Call our office Tomorrow morning on 0294202622 and ask for Shane. He will be able to answer most of your questions

Anna P.
Anna P.asked

No customer service have a useless technician that has no idea. I paid for $160 for 30mins got 7 mins shame on you you. Charging a pensioner that money..
Without him even trying to fix it.. we did after he left ten send a quote for $682.70 shame shame shame..all my contacts got my email I send you with no reply. My question is why did he not want to try and fix my dishes washer but took the money and the company doesn’t care

Get an answer from our members and Alpha Appliance Repairs representatives