Alphaline Homes

Alphaline Homes

See the Best Home Builders in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Hemant and Sonal

Hemant and SonalSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very helpful Alphaline team

Beautiful first custom design family home. My wife and I had very different Ideas about what we wanted but Ben Parker managed to fit everything in.
Our experience with Alphanline homes team was great, Ben and John Parker was very helpful in this process. Trades were great, very fast and the build quality is surprisingly high, workmanship was good. We were kept inform of the progress throughout the build process. After the hand over there were few issues but John and Ben Parker addressed them quickly. we would not hesitate to recommend Alphaline homes to friends. End result was more than a dream.
Cheers,
Hemant and Sonal

Construction End DateJune 2019

Hannah D.

Hannah D.South East Queensland, QLD

Very happy customers

Alphaline homes was a wonderful company to work with. Everyone that helped us, from Ben in the beginning stages-Jess with the colours and the design-the building manager-John and even lee, who came in after to finish off some minor things after we had moved in, were firstly, very knowledgeable and helpful and secondly, just a pleasure to work with. We are very happy with our home and the quality in which it has been made. We were also so happy that we were kept informed at all times and if there were any problems, they fixed them almost immediately without any problems. They are a very trustworthy and a competent business and I highly recommend them to anyone!

Construction End DateJune 2019

Alphaline stick to their promises

My wife & I would like to thank John, Ben, Mike & all the Alphaline team for building our perfect home for us. From the initial consult, the build meetings through to handover & the follow up we have been impressed with Alphaline helpful nature. They completed the build within the promised timeline & we could not be happier with the finished product. Our young family love the layout of this 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house. It is perfect for us!

Thank you to all involved & good luck into the future with creating not just houses but homes.

Construction End DateApril 2018
Nakia

NakiaSouth East Queensland, QLD

A month ahead of schedule!

We are so happy with the beautiful 'Hampton's' style home that Alphaline Homes have built for our family. Ben Parker and the team were excellent to deal with and our home was finished a month ahead of schedule. The whole process from pre-construction (designing the plan to suit our every need), to post-construction (follow-ups and fixes of minor defects) has exceeded our expectations and we are really impressed with the build quality and finishes. We would highly recommend Alphaline Homes to our friends and family.

Construction End DateApril 2019

Kris

KrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect Builder

It was on time. Easy to deal with. Communication was great. Have got the calls answered or returned within 24 hours. Great team what Alphaline Homes have. Take off my hat to the three brothers..
Delivered what has been promised..

Construction End DateFebruary 2019

Lynette1198Brisbane

Our Retirement Home.

Manjo Oyson

Manjo Oyson

Unbelievable completion schedule! On time!!!

Alphaline Homes guaranteed to get our house constructed within their guaranteed timelines. We wanted it done soonest because the lease of our rented house would expire within a few weeks. Soooo unbelievable! They did it on time!!! So happy with the professionalism of Alphaline Homes. They were also very easy to deal with, especially Ben Parker. And of course we are very, very happy with our house. Great workmanship too! Five star rating it certainly is for this great company.

Build StagePost-Construction

2nd home built with Alphaline.

This says it all....after such an amazing experience building with this reliable company I was definitely using Alphaline homes a second time round!!!
They built my first home in 2015 & I was overwhelmed with how quick it was built & the quality of workmanship & care taken. I had no hesitation to choosing Alphaline Homes to be my builder when deciding to build my second home. My second home has just been completed & I have experience the same quality of workmanship & care.
Steve, Site Foreman & Office Staff have always been a pleasure to deal with with any changes we made along the way. I have no hesitation in recommending Alphaline Homes as a reliable, quality Builder.

Patricia Butler (Trish)
Narangba Heights Estate

Construction End DateSep 2018
daveparker

daveparkerMorayfield

Most Trusted Builder

You hear a lot of horror stories from people who have built their own home through several builders. Our experience when building our home was not like that. It was a breeze. We built our home with Alphaline Homes. I would have to say Alphaline Homes would be the most trusted builders out there. You can trust them 100%. I have built two homes, the second home with Alphaline. I Highly recommend them. Great Job, and support form Ben.

David

Construction End DateDec 2016

David

DavidNARANGBA

First Time building

It was a big decision for us to go for a new build rather than buy an existing home but chose Alphaline after investigating a few other companies. Ben Parker was our contact and he was extremely helpful and friendly and patient with all our enquiries. We showed him the design we wanted and the team at Alphaline came up with a good plan they were able to fit on our small lot. Narelle, customer liaison officer was able to answer any queries or changes we required. We only had a couple of minor issues after moving in which were remedied promptly. Mike the building foreman has also been very helpful and accommodating and we have no hesitation in recommending Alphaline. We made a good choice and are really happy with the finished result.

Construction End DateMar 2018

Sunny

SunnyBrisbane

Alphaline homes amazing team perfect time management

Construction End DateJul 2018

Building with Alphaline was so easy

Ben from Alphaline Homes was extremely helpful through the whole build process from designing the home through to completion. I am 75 years old & unable to walk so normally building a home would have its challenges, but no, not with Alphaline Homes. They built me a custom designed home, within my budget. IN ONLY 14 WEEKS.
I would highly recommend Ben & the team from Alphaline Homes.

Sandra Wild - Casey St Caboolture

Construction End DateMay 2018
Will

WillBrisbane

Alphaline Homes = Quality

Ben of Alphaline Homes was accommodating and very easy to talk to. Whatever concerns we had, he'd make sure they'll be taken care of. That's the case even after the handover. Being meticulous when it comes to details (particularly measurements), I can say I am highly satisfied with how our first home turned out. It was what I expected and more. I have used a third party inspector and he was quite impressed with the quality of the house as well as the materials used. Alphaline Homes was also the builder of his friend's house and he said he'd definitely recommend them to others.

Construction End DateSep 2017

Truly Recommendable, Top Quality Building Team!

Alphaline Homes building team is amazing! Truly recommendable, no other builder could meet our needs within the budget, let alone the 17 week build time! :):) We had spent many months going from builder to builder and had concluded that what we wanted was unachievable with our Budget. We are extremely happy with the quality and finishing touches of the end result. Steve was extremely accommodating, even suggesting better ideas for our needs. Can tell his years of experience in the building industry! From design to build to completion we were kept informed. No hidden costs as everything was included. We would certainly recommend Alphaline Homes to anyone thinking of building a house.

Construction End DateOct 2017

Leigh7001

Leigh7001AU

Alphaline Homes, Awesome!!!

Alphaline build time was unreal, from enquiry to move in date taking no longer than 12 weeks, the whole process signing the contract and designing the house was a breeze and nothing was a problem. We are very impressed with the quality of our house and the finishes. Steve the General Manager has a genuine interest in building a home of high quality and ensuring that we were 100% happy with the finished product,any issues that arose throughout the build were fixed or rectified straight away. We love our new house and have absolutely no problems recommending Alphaline to anyone looking for a builder.

Once again, thanks Steve.

Construction End DateJun 2017

Great experience with Alphaline!

We had a great experience building our first house with Alphaline! Going in as first home owners having no idea about the process of building a house we were amazed at how easy the process was!

All contractors were flexible and had great worksmanship and dealing straight with the local suppliers made the process really easy and gave us a wide range of selections with great allowances.

Wouldnt hesitate to build with Alphaline again!

Construction End DateJul 2017

Kylie

KylieNarangba

Perfect Build Experience

My new Alphaline Home is just perfect.
From the start, Steve and the team were friendly, helpful and honest. The quality is second to none, Alphaline were a pleasure to deal with and offered helpful experienced advice, their promises were kept and communication through the build was very effective.
I brought my own design and they customised my every need with honest pricing throughout. Even after handover, the level of service remains, that's how you know you've picked a good builder.
I would highly recommend Alphaline Homes to anyone looking to build a new home.10/10 team.

Construction End DateJun 2017

Building with Alphaline was awesome....

Alphaline Homes has just completed our new home, what an experience... Along with their quick build time, their quality and friendly team, building was a dream. Our home was fully customized to suit our block and lifestyle and nothing was a problem to them.

I hear of many horror stories from others when building, but that was not our experience.

We would strongly recommend Alphaline Homes to anyone that is looking to build.