Verifiedcontentliving.com.au

Electrical & Lighting

EmilV
EmilVPerth, WA4 posts

CANNOT BE TRUSTED!

VERY DISAPPOINTING. Cannot be trusted. Content Living have more false promises than getting the job done. Trades not showing up. Very unprofessional - too many alibis. I will definitely not recommend. It has been 2 years of heartaches, disappointment and suffering… the worst part is it is still ongoing as they failed to complete my house until now. My biggest regret of my life is signing with Content Living. Show details
gito p.
gito p.Perth, WA
Asher Mushaurwa
Asher Mushaurwa

The project was perfectly designed and executed

The team executed the projects through effective communication both verbal and written. Thanks to Stephanie for assembling such a great team and making herself available to assist us at any time. Both office and field crew were ready and well prepared for the task. Thanks Content Living Team for such an amazing job. Me and my family are very grateful for the excellent work Content Living just completed. The quality of the final product is lovely and amazing. Show details
Christopher W.
Christopher W.

Content with content

So after months of deciding who we build with, we finally came to the decision to go with Content Living.
They had the right answers to all the questions we asked and design we wanted.
Joe was the barometer to our decision and very accommodating to what we wanted, also gave some great help with making sure we were able to achieve this with his vast knowledge and experience.
I look forward to the journey completion and will definitely be looking at doing more builds in the future with Content and Joe. Show details
Rupinder Kaur
Rupinder Kaur

Pre construction stage

My husband and I have been dealing with Robbie wright And I've got to say, he has been awesome to deal with!
Extremely friendly, understanding and helpful.
We told him what we wanted and he has been making it happen. Changing designs to make it suit our needs.
He also has been so easy to reach.
Definitely will be recommending everyoneto go with Robbie! Keen to be dealing with him for the rest of the process! Show details ·  1
Jisto p.
Jisto p.Perth, WA

Very good

I highly recommend Content Living as the best builder, and our sales consultant Mark was incredibly supportive. He explained everything thoroughly and helped us make changes to our design. Currently, we are in the pre-construction stage. Show details ·  1
J  R Ng
J R NgPerth, WA

Good customer service-Mark B

From start Mark has been very good with our queries i.e. answering emails keeping us updated even though we make many changes and finally to meeting up with Mark. House plans still ongoing but update is good. Show details ·  1
Bee Henley brook
Bee Henley brookPerth, WA
Dalyellup built
Dalyellup builtCentral West, QLD
  Fair Incentive Verified

Above and beyond service standards

I built a house 20+ years ago with Content in the south West of WA and recently had lost my house plans. Long shot I thought to contact them, however Mark was super efficient and helpful and dug into the depths of the archives and located and sent me copies of my plans. Absolute life saver, thanks Mark, shame you dont do renovations, but wouldn't hesitate to be in contact if I build again. Show details ·  1
Mark
MarkPerth, WA
Plumbing & Waterproofing
Electrical & Lighting
Nathaniel
NathanielPerth, WA

Awesome onboarding

We want to express our utmost appreciation for Robbie Wright, who provided invaluable support during our second construction project. Despite it being our initial venture with Content, Robbie ensured the process felt familiar and welcoming. His knowledge was outstanding, his demeanor inviting, and his ongoing assistance has been exceptional. Content is fortunate to have him on their team. We also had the pleasure of meeting Claire, Robbie's partner in the display home, and she was delightful to interact with. Overall, it was a wonderful experience with this dynamic duo. Show details ·  1
TANIA - SAIF
TANIA - SAIFPerth, WA
Aurif
AurifPerth2 posts
Baby M.
Baby M.Perth, WA

Contract signed - Robbie Wright

We just signed our contract for our 3rd build with Content. We dealt with Robbie Wright, Senior Design Consultant. Robbie was great and easy to deal with. His knowledge made it easier for us to apply all the changes on the layouts etc. that we wanted on our new home. He is always available anytime whenever we have questions even after office hours. Thank you, Robbie!
Excited on the next stage! Hopefully all will run smoothly on the build. Show details ·  1
bkv