Alutech

Alutech

• Job Satisfaction
Heather

HeatherPerth, WA

Quality products and excellent, friendly service.

Alutech installed our security windows on all of our 9 houses 22 years ago. Frames are still in good condition, but some frames needed new insect wire. On contacting Alutech, staff were friendly, helpful and reliable. Quoting and Installation process was efficient and friendly. We highly recommend Alutech, and we will continue to use them again in the future.

Alutech Quality Product and Service

Alutech first installed security doors for us 18 years ago with excellent product and service, hence I used them again for our new front security doors. After recently changing the front timber doors to aluminium we went with their Havengard security doors to allow not only security and safety but also allow the breeze to flow through our home. I highly recommend them to anyone researching security doors and screens.

Store LocationHenderson WA

Timely and well executed

I ordered 2 security doors on 2 different occasions. It was due to my positive experience with the first door that lead to my second order. I’m a single senior lady and felt that all staff treated me politely.
I am happy to give an unreserved positive recommendation.

Store LocationMandurah, WA

Kls

KlsPerth, WA

Quality Products and Service

Alutech have fitted double security doors for me in a custom design that I chose. They fitted my alfresco doors and laundry doors and made a superb job of everything. I have had security products from other companies in the past and they simply cannot compare to Alutech’s quality, service and aftersales care.

Highly recommend these guys!

Job Satisfaction

Top quality product and service (Stack Doors)

From quote, manufacture to supply I can only say thank-you. The installation and visual outcomes exceeded our requirements. As an owner builder Alutech were a dream to have contracted these doors to. Thank you so very much.

Store LocationPerth - Recommended through BGC
Joy

Joy

Product, Price, Service

We always choose on the balance of quality of product (especially with security), price and service. This is the second time we have chosen Alutech because we cannot fault them in any of these areas. Our job had to be split as our property had not a single secure door or window screen. The cost did not go up, a bonus, but we went back to them because we were so happy with our security doors and knew they could produce the customisation we needed for our double doors that open to the courtyard.

Store LocationAlutech, Perth, Western Australia
Elsie

ElsiePerth, WA

Excellent Product & Service

Thank you Alutech team for your great service and excellent window installation. Not an easy install, but the team did what they needed to do to complete the job professionally.

Store LocationAlutech Henderson
Rae

RaePeel, WA

Fantastic Alutech Security Doors

Best quote. Fast installment time. I am so very happy with my security doors. They were installed perfectly with great care and precision and look amazing. I can now enjoy the breeze cooling my home while feeling completely safe. Thankyou Alutech

tootie

tootiePerth, WA

fantastic product,

absolutely love my new Havengard screens and doors, they look first class. Feel so much safer now, would have no hesitation recommending ALUTECH. Service was excellent from start to finish. Thank you so much.

Michal

MichalPerth, WA

Quality product

Alutech were great to work with. Darren arrived at the time specified to give the quote and gave me great advice as well. Stephen (?) fitted my double window, Havengard security screen and Havengard sliding door. Polite, efficient and knowledgeable. He also adjusted the inner sliding door as well and it works much better than before. I love being able to leave the door open on a hot night and still feel safe.
The laminated glass window that was installed has reduced the outside noise and insulated the room so noticeably that I put away my heater.
I would like to eventually install this glass on all my doors and windows.

Store LocationAlutech
Simon

SimonPerth, WA

Alutech deliver on their promise

I contracted Alutech to fit two sets of Bi-Fold Doors to our alfresco area. The process was efficient and the quality of the doors and installation was excellent. I have no reservation in recommending Alutech for your requirement.

Store LocationAlutech
Anne

AnneKimberley, WA

Alutech top quality product & service

Have now purchased made to order glass windows and double sliding doors from Alutech on five separate occasions over the last 12 months. Excellent product which arrived made to correct sizes as ordered every single time. We are in a very remote location on a very bad road so the packing was exceptional. Not a single breakage which considering our access road of over 400km on very corrugated gravel is amazing. We are repeat customers and will continue to be so due to the excellent service provided and the excellent quality product.

Sarah

Sarah

Top Notch Company

Fantastic company. Top Notch all the way from the very knowledgeable sales representative, the high quality product, the very competitive pricing to the expert installer who displayed exceptional workmanship and didn’t leave a speck of dust behind. We would highly recommend Alutech, you won’t be disappointed.
Thank you to the team, very much appreciated your Top Notch service.

Store LocationHenderson
Loretta

LorettaPerth, WA

Excellent Customer Service & Product

Many thanks to Jenni and Darren for their help in resolving my problem with a security screen door.
I was in a dilemma with how to progress after I had a really bad experience with a screen door installation by another company. I rang Alutech and Jenni was very empathetic to the situation and arranged for Darren to come out, review the situation and offer a resolution, measure and quote. I was very pleased with Darren's recommendations. Within a few weeks I had a new security door that was installed efficiently and professionally, that was aesthetically pleasing, totally functional and it is now a pleasure to open and shut the door without any difficulty. I have no hesitation in recommending Alutech for security doors.

Store Location11 Success Way, Henderson WA 6166
Susan Babao

Susan BabaoPilbara, WA

Awesome

Great service both administratively and with product installation. Excellent product quality. All round we were very happy. Would definitely recommend Alutech for security screens and doors. They went the extra mile.

Store LocationPerth

Double Thumbs up!!

Alutech have done a couple of jobs for us.
We were so happy with the first set of bi fold doors they fabricated and installed that when we could afford to enclose the upstairs balcony with a stacking system we got them to do it as well. Well priced, good workmanship, and polite. It's a thumbs up.

Connie

ConniePerth, WA

Excellent product

I cannot speak highly enough of Alutech. From Darren who gave us a quote, to the staff on the phone, they were all very professional. Stephen who installed the doors was excellent and knew his job, as well as cleaning up after. An excellent product. I would highly recommend this company.

Job Satisfaction
Store LocationHenderson. The rep came to our home.
Marc

MarcPerth, WA

VERY GOOD JOB.

Very happy with the service, product and installation. The Havengard Doors and Screens were fitted throughout the whole of our home. They look great as well as provide excellent security. Steven the installer was excellent and highly skilled. Certainly recommend this company.

Georgie

GeorgiePerth, WA

Great service, excellent product and exceptional care taken at installation. Very competitive pricing and prompt communication. Would highly recommend this company.

Gem

Gem

The ABSOLUTE BEST!

Absolutely OUSTANDING!! Total quality for an amazing price!! They beat 2 other quotes and were total A1 service from quote to Installation! And wow!! What a top notch product!! My Mum is even ditching Westral too for these guys! Very Very Impressed...thamks so much Alutech!!