Alutech

Alutech

Great service, excellent product and exceptional care taken at installation. Very competitive pricing and prompt communication. Would highly recommend this company.

The ABSOLUTE BEST!

Absolutely OUSTANDING!! Total quality for an amazing price!! They beat 2 other quotes and were total A1 service from quote to Installation! And wow!! What a top notch product!! My Mum is even ditching Westral too for these guys! Very Very Impressed...thamks so much Alutech!!

Excellent work

I have got a fly screen security security door ... price was the cheapest among 10 quotes and very good product. Salesman was very good . Got it installed in 2 weeks

Security Doors - Excellent service and product

I was very impressed with Alutech. They were very friendly, accommodating and the security doors I had installed were high quality and look great. I highly recommend Alutech to anyone else.

Alutech were great from first contact 5 star *****

The service was friendly, the cost was very reasonable & the installed door is great! The guys were prompt, friendly & left the area cleaner than it was when they started.
Thank you for the wonderful service :)

Hi Steph thanks so much for your business and the great review! We are very proud of our team and will definitely pass your feedback on!

Front Door Security screen

From quotation to the fitting of my secuity screen cannot fault the qualify of workmanship and level of service from this company. Will definitely use again for window security screens as well

Highly recommend Alutech

Great service great quality product. We feel very safe in our home now that we have full cover escape screens to all windows and quality security screens to all doors. They look fantastic too. Thank you guys

Hi Pam thanks so much for your business and your lovely review!

Security Doors - Highly Recommended

Great quality & service, really happy with our newly installed front door security screen & three sliding security screen doors.

Hi Wonge thanks so much for your business and your lovely review!

Very happy

Our new security doors are the perfect solution to our 1 year old puppy running straight through the mesh doors we previously had. Communication from the company was helpful and the service was excellent. Highly recommended.

Hi :) thanks so much for your lovely review! We are glad we could prevent further puppy destruction!

Wonderful Job

Great work from very beginning to very end, including customer service, professionalism and install team. Streets ahead of other companies I received quotes from. Very happy customer, my louvres look even better than I thought they would!

Hi Kirsty thanks so much for the great review!

Security entrance doors

I am very happy with the product as well as the work of a professional and friendly team .

Hi Jana thanks so much for the great review!

Security screen door

Glad I chose Alutech first class service and quality wouldn't go anywhere else will definetly be using them again and recommending them to friends and family thanks again to all at Alutech

Hi Richard thanks so much for the great review and recommendations!

Amazing service and quality!

Had the guys from Alutech install a front and back sliding door to my home, fantastic service and turn-around. All my dealings with them were professional and friendly and would be more than happy to recommend them to anyone looking for high quality and affordable security doors. Thanks again guys!

Hi Liam thanks so much for the great review!

Love my new french colonial doors and crimsafe entry door!

very happy with my french colonial doors and crimsafe security entry door at my Innaloo property
they look great and i am looking forward to my other window/doors replacements and installation of other crimmsafe security screens
Everyone at Alutech has been acting in a most professional manner: very efficient, on time !, friendly and always happy to answer more questions or to send more information
A special THANK YOU to Darren for all his invaluable help with my door/window jobs

Thanks so much for your review and lovely feedback! Darren is definitely a valued member of our team. Enjoy your new doors!

Excellent service

Excellent service, great product, extremely happy with the service and product, top workmanship, now that I have installed CrimSafe through Alutech we finally have peace of mind. Overall very happy.

Hi Rafi thank you for your great feedback and for taking the time to post a review. We are so glad we were able to assist you! Have a great weekend!

Great product and service & communication

Steven did a great job installing our wood look security door. He was punctual, friendly, professional and cleaned up and the end of installation. I would recommend Allutech for quality products, very reasonable pricing and excellent service.

Hi Melissa Thank you for taking the time to write a review and for recommending us, we will certainly pass on your feedback to the rest of the team. Have a great Christmas and New Year!

Excellent products. Fantastic Service.!!

We recently had our entire house fitted out with Crimsafe security Screens & Doors by the team at ALUTECH. The entire process was smooth & easy. Matt really looked after us with the quote and all the questions we had. Everything was ready on time and the guys who came our house to install were great, they were really professional and did an excellent job.(they even worked on through the pouring rain to finish).
The new screens & doors look fantastic and give us great peace of mind..
We would not hesitate to recommend ALUTECH and would definitely use their services again.

Hi Natto Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review, enjoy your new security and have a fantastic Christmas and New Year!

Security door

We had our new rear Crimsafe sliding security door fitted today. The whole process, from the salesman, quote etc went smoothly and the product was ready on time and the tradesman who came to install it, was punctual and installed it in a timely and efficient manner. We also got a small 'thank you' gift as well, which is a nice touch. Would thoroughly recommend Alutech and their product

Thanks Steve, we appreciate your feedback and are glad that we were able to supply you with a new door.

Excellent job fitting our security screens.

From start to finish the process of quoting and installation of our security screens went smoothly with Alutech,
plus the price was very comparable. Our installer, Chris, was very helpful and did an excellent job on the day,
His work was neat and precise. We would recommend Alutech with no hesitation.

Hi Denise, thank you for taking the time to review our business and we hope your new security screens bring you peace of mind and added security to your home.

Professional, courteous staff and an excellent job

I was recommended Alutech by a Real Estate company that sold me my property. Alutech installed 7 security screens plus a door. The Sales Representative, Nathan, was punctual, new his product and very professional. The screens and door was installed by Chris who again turned up on time and did an excellent job in installing the windows. Both Nathan and Chris went out of their way to accommodate me with additional requests. I recommend Alutech for their professionalism, the quality of their product, price was comparative to other security companies and the staff were friendly and helpful.

Hi Evonne, thank you for your business and for taking the time to post a review. Merry Christmas to you and your family.