Alutech

Alutech

See the Best Door & Window Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Alutech

4.9
  • Job Satisfaction

Gordy
GordyPilbara, WA

The advice was spot on, they look great

Due to remote location, I spoke with the team and with photos and drawings measured up as instructed. Planned to pick them up in a months time.
On arrival the team had them wrapped and ready to load straight into the trailer. We did the whole house, all the big windows first. Next trip we got all the small windows and one for a mate as he like ours so much.
Once home they went in easy, I was able to fit most of them on my own, the wife likes the extra feeling of security and they look great too. The emergency exit idea for the bedrooms is also a great idea, I put one on the kitchen window too so I can prop it open and use the window as a servery to our entertaining area.
Gordon

Mark
MarkPerth, WA

Brilliant company awesome service

From getting quote to delivery very efficient fitter arrived on time so clean professional we have been use alutech for 30 years brilliant thank u

Customer Service at its best

From start to finish, Alutech and Nelson provided the best professional and advice for our new doors. The knowledge and advice provided rewarded us with amazing doors. The follow up and service was outstanding and will be definitely using them in near future for our next project of replacing both sliding doors. Thank you Nelson and team for a wonderful experience.

Ian
IanPerth, WA

Always totally reliable

Not my first time experience with Alutech. Like last time. Prompt attention to my enquiry. Great suggestions for an improvement outcome. A totally satisfying installation and outcome.

Penny
PennyPerth, WA

Now beautiful inside and out!

Had my old style security windows and doors replaced with new ones and it has made such a difference to the appearance of my home both inside and out. I feel safe and the look of my home has been modernised. Love the service from start to finish.

Terrible after sales service.

I had my old security doors replaced few yeas back. Recently have a problem with a faulty door lock as the door was jammed and couldn't open at all. Rang them to ask for some assistance but was told they couldn't come. They request I took some images of the jammped door lock and text over but did not received any response thereafter. Very bad after sales service. Not recommend the team at Alutech :)

A great purchase and installation!

Great feeling of security

Loved dealing with this company from the beginning to the end. Great service and end result. As a single woman I now feel very safe and secure in my new home. Could not fault any aspect in my dealings with Alutech and would recommend them to everyone. Thank you once again.

Arlan
Arlan

Excellent Product

We’re very pleased with the quality of the security door. Better and above than what you usually see around. The mesh itself is of high quality and you see clearly thru even while giving security. Very happy with the purchase.

Vicky
VickyPerth, WA

Great product & excellent service

I had my old wooden windows replaced & was so happy with them I got my security door replaced as well. Great products to match outstanding service. Highly recommend the team at Alutech :)

Very happy Returning customer

Couldn’t love my front door anymore, matched the colour of the powder coat to wood door. Feel very safe and reassured quality products used and excellent workmanship to make. Highly recommend Alutech and dealing with Nelson Pestana was an absolute pleasure!

Exactly what I was after.

We needed a doggy door and also new security screens and they did an amazing job. Will be getting them to do the laundry door next. Highly recommend.

jam
jamperth

Great product, great service

We are very happy with our sliding door, screen door and window screens.

Quality product, excellent service and highly recommend Alutech.

Ron
RonPerth, WA

Excellent service and product

Excellent product, service and reliable company. Very professional and friendly. Allutech was more than happy to fit in with my schedule to installl

Amazing Security Screen Doors!!!

I have recently had 2 security screen doors installed. Fantastic quality, and professionalism, very very happy. I would recommend ALUTECH to everyone.

I will definitely be using this company again, and referring to my family and friends.