Amart Furniture NSW, Auburn

Amart Furniture NSW, Auburn

Poor Quality Kids Mattresses - DONOT SHOP AT AMART!!!!

We bought 2 mattresses for kids and they softened with in 6 months (product warranty was 12 months). My kids who are 8 (25kg) and 4(17kg) years old started complaining that they can feel the timber under the bed.When raised the issue with AMART, the reply was " that's how they are designed and warranty doesn't cover this" The mattresses bought from Ikea with same price are VERY GOOD. This is the first and last time we are going to AMART and wont recommend this to any one.

ANJALI

ANJALISydney, NSW

The staff along with store manager don’t have standard customer service skills.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Rocky S.

Rocky S.Sydney, NSW

Chinese/ Malaysian cheap quality products

Amart range includes chinese / Malaysian range of recliners which last only 2-3 years.

Pathetic service, doesn't give you proper warranty. Mails not responded.

Spend few bucks more and buy from nickscali or other good brands who follow Australia consumer law

Product Appearance As advertised

Extremely Useless product & customer service

Bought 3 seater recliner with 5 year replacement/refund warranty which got broke. Made claim through their website however didn't get any response for 2 weeks. Finally they sent some 3rd party repairer to inspect recliner who gave report indicating product is not repairable. Though the product was under warranty, Amart refused to provide full refund/replacement or repair. They offered ridiculous amount of store credit indicating that damage wasn't informed to them within 7 days which doesn't make any sense. Consumer can only inform this idiot when damage would occur. How is it possible to inform anything until damages occur? Never ever recommended. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING AS AMART FURNITURE IS A SCAMMER.

Yiubi

YiubiSydney, NSW

Incredibly rude staff (Gokan)

We went to the auburn shop to check out beds and mattresses, and the only reason we went to the physical store was so that we could try out the mattresses. One of the staff named Gokan came over and rudely asked all the kids to get off the beds (he accused they were jumping on the beds but the kids were just lying there trying the beds out) and would not let them even touch the beds. That was incredibly unwelcoming and I wonder why we bothered going to the physical store if we could not try out the beds and see if the kids liked it. We will not bother going back again with such horrible customer service.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Store LocationAuburn Amart

Alex

AlexAuburn

Pathetic experience

Harsh

HarshSydney

Can not buy with all such bad reviews

I visited the store yesterday and liked couple of furniture (Coffee tables, TV Unit and Dining Set) and was planning to buy them, but glad that I saw this review page now. I am not going to buy any furniture from Amart now.

BRITNEY THE TERRIBLE SALES LADY I HAVE EVER SEEN IN PARRAMATTA RD. STORE

This lady should not work in this place. Absolutely abusing behaviour i have received from this place. Now I will think twice before i go in this Parramatta rd. Store. May be i will not go anymore.they don't solve problems about furniture. Only this lady knows how to argue with customer.

Worst

Worst quality expensive with very low quality. never buy anymore from a mart. The bed I bought already teared in 1 month

Totally Dissatisfied

I bought this product 6-8 weeks before, we were been told to wait so we waited and once delivered they forward a faulty one, we requested to send a specialist to rectify for that also we need to wait and if we want to exchange wait again more than a month... This is called ripping off the customer...

Shop LocationNSW, Auburn

I will never buy it here again.

I ordered sofa pairs and received the delivery but the 2 seater sofa had its bottom fabric ripped and none of the sofas(2 and 3 seater) had the correct leg holes. I have 8 legs but screws are only for one leg. so I called to auburn to ask it. but staff said that we have a lot of faulty products. staff's voice is very rude. and also warranty team suggested just fix or $100 money back. why don't they exchange them to new one. I can't understand like this. they have to take faulty product and replace a new one with apology. They don't know the basic service for customer.
I will never buy something here again. now staff in auburn call to me. her voice was very rude. really terrible.

Alka

AlkaSydney

Bad Product

Hi, I bought a damn expensive Fontana leather lounge just 15 days back and the cushions we sit the most already started sinking. Not at all happy with the product.

Justin

JustinSydney

Horrible customer care and product service

I have purchased a bed and mattress, Bed started shaking in 1st week and mattress of poor quality and worst of all is customer care, they don't listen to the problems.

Lucky

Luckysydney

What a nightmare!!! Avoid Amart

Purchased a nixon sofa chaise...got msg from delivery team saying my delivery will be there by 1 pm..i changed my shift from morning to evening. The delivery came at 5:30 pm..ended up not going to work ..a loss of $200 at first place...
The legs are a nightmare to fix as there is no manual and instructions..frustration is crossing the limit..after 3 hours of hard work could only fix 2 legs and still 6 legs was there to be fixed.

Chacha

ChachaPennant Hills

The furniture is killing me !!

I bought some furniture from Amart. They were delivered a week ago, and I assembled some items. The nightmare started, it keeps emitting bad smells, even in winter and ventilation does not work. It was killing me, causing sore throat and pain in lung. I guess it could be dangerous level of formaldehyde, my house is occupied by Amart's furniture, and I have nowhere to go. I am dying when I stay in my own house. I report the issue to them, but was not seriously treated. Till now, no one cares about my health and the safety of my kids, and no one come to see and investigate. Angry! Disappointed!

Grace

GraceSydney, NSW

Don’t buy the Abby 2 and 3 seaters!!

I paid for the pair of the Abby 2 and 3 seater! I was told they had stock, then I was told they didn’t have it in stock.after I had to wait 4 weeks and now I’m regretting buying them ! as they are so uncomfortable to sit on.

Shop LocationNSW, Auburn

Good bedroom furniture & mattress excellent delivery tracking

Purchased mattress and bedroom suite both above $1600 mark each great quality made in Malaysia much better than Chinese rubbish delivery was first class will be using Amart for future purchases. You get what you pay for always remember that...

B.G

B.GSydney

Terrible customer service.

Purchased a mattress in 2014 and lounge suite in 2015.
Both need replacing. Called amart about warranty as they have each have warranty on them. They referred me to different companies to call. Lounge suite was repaired but no different to how it was before repairs.
And mattress was said "theres nothing we can do about it". Called amart and customer service was no help, as they told me to call all these other places. Ended up complaining through fair trading today.

Santosh

SantoshSydney

Don't Ever Buy From Amart Auburn

No Assembly Tools

Purchased large wardrobe, was delivered no problems, but when time to assemble the furniture found no tools for the job. Rang Amart told them the problem, had to explain myself numerous times asked when the assembly tools were going to delivered, she couldn't answer and would ring back. No Call. Called them back the next day still couldn't give me a straight answer or provide me with further assistance. A most pathetic effort, house is an unnecessary shambles and still have no idea if or when the tools will arrive.