Amart Furniture NSW, Bankstown

Amart Furniture NSW, Bankstown

Alexis N.

Alexis N.Sydney, NSW

La Salle dining suite

I purchased the La Salle extension table, 5 chairs, a bench seat and a buffet. After my bedroom suite I expected this purchase to be perfect. Regretably the table developed a crack in it. Between head office and the Bankstown store a happy outcome was made. I love this setting, it is solid and looks good. The bench seat is fabulous.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Good experience

Liked the product. Small problem with delivery. Darren, Store Manager assisted and sorted. Head Office were great as well. Would shop there again. Love our new bedroom suite. Good range and helpful staff.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Store LocationBankstown
Rdn

RdnSydney, NSW

Rubbish!!! Spend your money elsewhere!

Lounges both squeaked 3rd day after purchasing. Have had technician out 5 times only to make the issue worse! Offered a measly $650 to pay out my warranty and take the lounges as is. Do not purchase from amart. Spend your money wisely elsewhere!

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store LocationBankstown, NSW
Alan W

Alan WSydney, NSW

Excellent Service - Great Furniture

We have Le Franschhoek dining setting, buffet & desk and couldn't be happier. I am surprised by some of the bad reviews as our experience has been excellent! Our purchases are beautifully built and extremely strong. Special thankyou to Amanda for being so friendly and helpful!
AlanW

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Store LocationBankstown

Chair

Walter from the Bankstown store was so helpful with assembling my chair

Shop LocationNSW, Bankstown

Not happy continuously told nonsense

Pragya

PragyaCasual

Unstable dining table n chairs broken tall boy and cracked bed top

It was from Casula store all dining table and chairs unstable broken tall boy n bed top cracked. And it’s been nearly a month they haven’t fix our problems. We are going to fair trading .. they should be ashamed of delivering second hand products.

Shop LocationNSW, Bankstown

Slow to arrive and no instructions

Took nearly 2 months for a tallboy to arrive that is advertised on the floor, when it finally arrived flat pack, there were no instructions in the box, first and last time using Amart will stick to Harvey Norman and have goods delivered assembled. Cannot select store so put Bankstown but was actually the new store in Campbelltown NSW

Misleading sales

Bought a set of sofa and asked for the price included installation at CASULA store on 07/01/2018, when the delivery arrived finally 28/02/2018, pushed and dropped all the bulky boxes into my lounge and NO installation!! I rang the casual store and was told that it is their company POLICY that they do not install but if I want, they can send someone out here to install the sofa for $120.00!! they should have told this during the sales process.
My first time and last time with AMART. This is Australia, I never had this problem with Plush, Harvey Norman, Myers, any other company, I don't think we need to ask the sales person to write this down on the docket, by the way, received one on email, be aware!!!!

Phil

PhilRevesby

Quoted 1 week delivery. Now been 4 weeks

Waiting for my order. Quoted 1 week and now been waiting for 4 weeks. Almost Christmas. Will I have my order this year?

Usha

UshaMacquarie fields

Not happy with the online orders

I ordered my cushions online. I called Amart before I did my final payment and one of the friendly staff members said that I ll be receiving call from them within 24 hours of my orders. But it didnot happen and when I rang them back, they did so. My brother collected the cushions from the store which was in the bag- trusting they were all right. But when i checked at home, one of the cushion's pattern was different from the other I received. I called the store again and they said unfortunately it cannot be changed as the tag was taken out by us.
Partly it is our fault coz we didnot check it beforw we took the tag off. But how come they do such a mistake? Not satisfied with the team.

Max

Maxsydney

Customer improvement required

Shop LocationNSW, Bankstown

Manager said don't come and buy

Annoyed

Annoyed

Bad service

Worse customer services

Worse customer services ever! I bought 3 items online, It took them nearly 2 weeks to get the items ready in store to deliver. Then they said that I need to pay for the freight in advance in order to book for the delivery. It is going to take couple of more day to do that. Why didn't they just add freight in the bill when we make the payment? And for the funny side, they took money from my account right away.

And seriously, does it take that long to get items from the warehouse???? and the freight bit???
Wont come back to this store ever again.

Madz

MadzMoorebank

Bad customer service

Purchased a $60 table online, requested delivery now Banstown store want to charge $90 to deliver to Moorebank which is 10mins away. why not calculate the shipping to begin with why would I pay $90 delivery for a $60 item, I would have purchased elsewhere if I knew this was the case.

A.R

A.RSydney, NSW

Customer Service at it's best.

I bought outdoor package, 2 lounge rooms sofas and bed. Let me say one thing that can summaries everything. Their people, service, customer service is an amazing... Every time now I want to buy a furniture, I don't go anywhere, just to A-Mart without thinking.

Amanda

AmandaSydney

Terrible Quality and Customer service

I Bought 2x3 seater sofa that we used for three weeks then I noticed the material started falling apart it looked like it was used for years. When I told them, they said it is '"Wear and Tear" REALLY after Three Weeks. It took a few weeks for me to finally get a refund that they did not want to give me. I'm absolutely disgusted with the service and stuffs attitude when it came to giving me a refund at times they were not even returning my calls. Never buying anything from there ever AGAIN.

Shave your lounge

Super Amart
Juanita B.Super Amart
Queen
Queen

Hi sure happy to see what more can be done other than to shave my lounges as advised by Amart ORDER N# 843861

Worst Experience Ever!!

Sal
Sal

This has been rectified. The store manager Andrew contact me last week and I was able to replace the bed.

Thanks Andrew

Super Amart
Juanita B.Super Amart

Hi Sal,
We are happy to hear this has now been resolved for you. Let us know if we can do anything else for you.
Kind regards,