Amart Furniture NSW, Caringbah

Amart Furniture NSW, Caringbah

Keith Rowley

Keith RowleySydney, NSW

Superb Service - really outstanding

After 19 months, an electrical problem occurred on our Electrical Recliners. I called and the service was amazing - super polite, friendly, competent and to the point! In no time, the lady concerned located our purchase record, assured us we are covered under warranty and sent us a link to fill a claim form online. A technician will attend our home to fix the problem very soon. It was a pleasure dealing with support at AMART.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product Appearance As advertised
Store LocationCaringbah

Misleading in regards of return policy

I have purchased a table furniture few weeks ago. However , staff from the Caringbah store has not cooperate for the exchange and misleading the return policy. However, there is a 30 day return policy in regards of change of mind. But, she refused to exchange a table. It is waste to me.

Product Appearance As advertised
Store LocationCaringbah
Erin

ErinSydney

Great to deal with

I purchased a bed head online which was out of stock. It was estimated to take 4 weeks to come in to the warehouse but it only took two weeks and they kept me in the loop the entire time. I am very pleased with my purchases

Saf

SafSydney

SmartCare pakeage dosnt work!

Gazelle

GazelleSydney

Good products

I have purchased my furniture two years ago, very happy with the quality, fast delivery
Good customer service when you call or walk in

Scott

ScottSydney

Service

Don’t ever buy furniture from this place. Their service is disgusting. You get furniture in a. Box then the box does not fit through door. They don’t tell you any of this. Also they don’t tell you that you assemble it. I really don’t trust the furniture as my sons fell apart. They work their delivery drivers contracted to the bone. Never again!

Great Customer Service from Geoff

We bought two rocket stools recently $5 cheaper than anywhere else plus they had the right color in stock. Geoff M provided excellent service and quickly informed us of the delivery timeline for other items. Very happy with our purchase of these stools that fitted our tight budget. Thanks Geoff.

Samar

Samar

Wrong address delivery and they didn't even care to fix it - I had to pay for private delivery again

The worst place to buy is Amart Carringbah- they send items to wrong address and don't care to redeliver - I had to use a private delivery after paying them $90 for delivery to wrong address -made by their staff.

Shop LocationNSW, Caringbah

Very disappointed, don't waist your time and money

Very happy

Very happy

Worst customer service I've ever recieved

We were in store with my elderly mum who had decided on a recliner and 2 corner tables shop assistant says time for my coffee break have to go. Leaves us standing there 10 min later still not being looked after 20 min and a lady comes helps us as we were sorting out what we wanted with the 2nd assistant which we had done already with the 1st one. When 1st assistant comes back and says so where were we up to ...Told him to go away paid for the furniture pick it up come home to discover over charged by $90 and also we think we have been given wrong recliner never ever will we shop at super amart again. Have to go back to store tomorrow what a joke.

Juanita B.Super Amart

Don't go to their branch in Caringbah

Hi there
Re 1800 number. I advise you to leave a recorded message stating when the mentioned number is attended.

Sales Order # submitted.
Hopefully I hear from you soon HOWEVER this is NOT going to change my experience with nor my opinion of your staff at your Caringbah branch.

Bad Service!

We had a horrible customer service from Super Amart Caringbah. The floor staff was a young man who was very condescending and unhelpful. It was my first time going there, but never again after the experience! I'd rather go to Fantastic Furniture in the future. A note to the management: train your staff some niceties, it will go a long the way!

Stewart

StewartKanahooka

What you purchase is not always what you get. Keen to resolve customer complaints.

claire.wang7AU

Received a faulty product and it takes ages to solve the problems

Hi Tom
I have sent through everything and I'm going overseas for three months in a week time, if I cant get a replacement piece by then I would like a full refund please. Appreciated your help.

Hi Claire,
I can see that the store has tried calling you a few times in regards to this, however couldn't get a hold of you. Would it be okay for you to call the store at your earliest convenience?
Kind regards,
Tom and the Super Amart Team

Very unhappy with service

I went to Taren Point store yesterday to have a look around at the products? There were approx 6 staff members all talking behind the counter and not one of them come near us until we had been through the bedding section then dining got to lounges then after five minutes of sitting on the lounge a salesman finally come over and asked if we were right, we started discussing the lounges then he went to the computer and just stayed there . I found him to be ignorant and not helpful at all . Obviously the staff aren't getting paid on commission cause they don't want to help or sell you anything.
So that will be my first and last time of going to the store

Snoozi

SnooziSydney, NSW

Early delivery required

Ordered a 7 piece Settle dining setting on the weekend only to find out that delivery now wasn't available until end of August Earlier told mid August. Have O/S guest early September so really hoping it will arrive in time. Don't know if there is anyway to try and get earlier delivery. I'm also feeling pretty nervous re quality after easing all these reviews. I'm hoping that quality will be the same as display in store.

Fake sales

We went to Caringbah for their opening, we were the first ones there and they said that all of their advertised sale items were already sold, should never have bought there we felt conned after.

Amarthater