Amart Furniture NSW, Penrith

Amart Furniture NSW, Penrith

Disgusting!! Worst Customer Service EVER!!

Disgraceful service. Happy to take your money but when it comes to after service / delivery care - then they just ignore you! I had my furniture dropped out of the truck onto the road and dragged into the house by a single delivery person - there were 2 there, but 1 stayed outside playing on her mobile!! To make matters worse - delivery driver smashed his door into my car and left a dent! Sent pictures of damage only to have the delivery team insinuate I was a liar!! NEVER buy from Amart Furniture Penrith!! They treat your new furniture with little care and damage your property.....

Hazyb

HazybSydney, NSW

Very comfy

Last year in September we bought a new lounge suite from Amart Furniture store. It was delivered to our front door. The delivery people told me they were not allowed to set it up, or even carry it inside for us, so I had to do it alone as it was in the middle of the day and I couldnt leave it outside. The suite is very comfy with 3 recliners, last week one of the recliners stopped working - Im a bit disappointed as it cost alot of money.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store LocationPenrith

I would give a 0 if I could. Terrible customer service. Damaged furniture when delivered!! DON’T SHOP HERE!!!

I am not satirized damaged products and terrible customer service!! Should be shut down due to poor and rude service! Won’t be cooperative with me in this situation at all!

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product Appearance As advertised
PJ1981

PJ1981Penrith

No Service, Crap Products

Purchased a Dining Suite, chair leg loose after 2 months. In the process of claiming warranty and sent email as requested but no reply after a week and store is too busy to help when I call.

Ordered our whole house and it was 10/10

Rozy

RozySydney

Bad customer service

I have been to Penrith Amart today. Very bad customer service and no one was there to help. I went there to check bar stool and 7 piece dining set very disappointed how they treat customer. I won’t go there again.

Scott Perkins

Scott Perkins

Penrith Store

I purchased a Settler Queen Bed Frame,a Settler Dining Room Setting and a Recliner chair i got the bed delivered the other day great peice of furniture the staff at the store were great very friendly ill be back to buy more.

Damaged goods

Purchased the channel dresser paid for delivery product arrived not wrapper on the corners all corner were chipped and scratched as well as draws. Very disappointed.

Sazzelfrazz

SazzelfrazzAU

Dont want to help

I received my furniture package to find 2 damaged items. 2 weeks on I'm still getting the run around. 4 phone calls and 4 emails later I'm meant to call the repair guy to organise as no one from the company could be bothered. My next call is Fair Trading. Disgraceful after service support, seems once they have your money they don't want anything else more to do with you.

Jan

JanSydney, NSW

The equivalent of being 'ghosted': very poor post-sale experience

Diddles62

Diddles62NSW, 2148

Great customer service

Nice to see friendly staff that say hello & welcoming and know what they have in stock instead of telling lies. We purchased 2 computer chairs from the Penrith Store. One chair had to be returned due to not sitting right & exchanged for a different one. This was done once again with minimal fuss. Lay out of this store is great & not all mixed up like another Super Amart Store.

Genesis

Genesis

Best service i have ever experienced and great products.

We fitted out the inside of our house with this furniture and love it. The best part of this process was the service we recieved from Jim and Rami. My self and my wife recieved poor service everywhere we went but this place. They new there stuff and worked out a great deal. They even stayed with us after the store had closed on a sunday as we couldnt decide on our matress type. We will be buying our outdoor furniture from them soon. Loved the service, loved the price and loved the products.

Steve

Steve

BAD QUALITY

********DO NOT BUY FROM HERE**********
I purchased approx 10k worth of furniture from this store. My outdoor serting cost $2500, by no means is that cheap. 2 years on all the cushions have faded. After complaining to Amart they told me that it will be replaced. I then get a phone call telling me that it is out of warranty and nothing will be done. Im sure a $2500 outdoor furniture set should last more than 2 years undercover. My corner lounge also has a broken frame. Very disappointing quality and service

Shop LocationNSW, Penrith

DO NOT PURCHASE FROM PENRITH STORE.

The sales person on the floor told us that it would all be assembled and we wouldn't have to put anything together "like ikea" he was completely misleading. We had to put together our lounge and when we went to put our table together it was broken. We then had to take the table back ourselves to get a replacement.
Poor service. I wouldn't recommend them to anyone. So disappointed.

Joy

JoySydney

Extremely disappointed

Got the lounge delivered. Delivery guy dropped lounge piece down stairs and put hole in wall. After umpteen phone calls,I had to fix it my self and now out of pocket. Now one of the lounge seats has collapsed after only 10months. Don't buy from them. There products are cheap and nasty. We are only a house of two people.

Never again

Not happy. I was told my lounge would be delivered between 9 and 1, firstly if I'm paying extra for delivery I expect to be given a time or offered to be notified an hour before arrival as I have other things I need to be doing. Not only have I been waiting 4 hours now for the said delivery no phone call was given to say it would be coming late. I won't be buying from you again.

Marlin

Never buy from them again!!

My lounge still under warranty and it's nearly cost me $3000, you can feel the frame when you sit on it and I got warranty on the foam but they said they can't fix it... I will never buy nothing from Amart again. My sister bought her lounge from Pocco and when she had issue with it, they took the lounge and refund the money!

Hi Marlin,
For your own safety, we would recommend that you take down your personal details and send it to us in a private message.
Kind regards,
Jess and the Super Amart Team.

Marlin

There is no point of sending any message, because I tried so many times to contact you without any response

Hopeless delivery

Given between 2-6pm delivery times the day before delivery. Waited nearly 3 hours and needed to extend that time until 8pm. That is a total of 6 hours waiting!!!!! Do you people think that your customers don't have anything else better to do. Call your customers way early if you are running very late ASAP to not hold them up. Customers time are precious especially when they have paid for the service already. Furniture bought from Penrith NSW!!!!!!
Furniture arrived nearly 9pm from the original 2pm-6pm delivery time!!!!

Frustrated
Frustrated

I have provided thus to you already!!!!

Matt F

Matt FSydney

Furniture looks great but is poor quality

Staff were great however purchased a bed that was missing peices and did not fit my mattress if i had know that the money i payed would be wasted i would of purchased from harvey norman and paided that little extra.

Delivery experience !

Hello I recently had a delivery and The driver not offsider was extremely rude and a complete pervert !! , The young gentleman with the tattoos was extremely helpful and useful he went beyond his expectations too have my lounge unboxed and too be fitted through my front door of my home ! Good jod !