Amart Furniture NSW, West Gosford

Amart Furniture NSW, West Gosford

MissA

MissAErina

Not very good quality, furniture hasn’t lasted long.

Shop LocationNSW, West Gosford

Paid for furniture that never arrived

Furniture bought mid June told at time two weeks delivery now been told late October not once have received phone call from them.

Shop LocationNSW, West Gosford

Don't buy anything off Amart website

After searching online stores for a style of bed, I found exactly what I was looking on the Amart website and a lot cheaper. So after driving all the way there and carting it back home and upstairs, once it was unpacked from all the packaging it was not the same style. After ringing Amart they said this happens all the time and their website always has stuff that's not the same, this has been a problem for them. So they would kindly offer me a refund if I cart it all the way back to them.

Staff at gosford amart

We just want to let you know how exceptional the manager david and the front of house ben where today. Yesterday we purchased a buffet and some wardrobes from a sales person who was also wonderful. We got it home and it was completly the wrong colour for our house. We rang early and asked if we could bring it back. Willingly they said yes. When we arrived everyone was so helpful to get us something we loved. David had so much knowledge of all the product. Unfortunately we could not find the right colour buffet, so instead we left with some new chairs to match our dining setting, still very happy. We buy all our furniture at amart and will continue to do so with such amazing service. Thank you kristi and lee kelly

Terrible quality

Hi Shae,
We are so very sorry to hear about your cot and are so relieved your little one wasn't hurt. I have sent you a private message regarding this and hope to hear from you soon.
Kind regards,
Jess and the Super Amart Team

KellyLake Haven , NSW

Poor Quality products for Price!!!

396 - 640193
Not sure how to private message sales order above thanks

Kelly

Still waiting for someone to contact me directly !!!

Everything i have brought has been great

I have brought plenty from the super Amart store i go to the staff have always been nice and helpful the stock has been fine to it sucks that heaps of people have had bad experiences though :)

Juanita B.Super Amart

Staff training desperately needed.

Most staff in the Gosford Central Coast NSW Store need A Best Practice training program implemented. ASAP. The level of inconsistency and low level communication between staff and customer is so ridiculous its comical. Headoffice. Get it together! Train your staff so they can a) give the very best and honest service to all customers. b) staff benefit for their own working future. Reducing the nonsense that spewed from staff will only benefit your revenue.
Ps. Wont be returning ever.

Blank
Blank

Please provide your staff with training. If only in basic store merchandise availability and or construction of goods . Its 2016!

Hi Blank,
Thanks again for the feedback. As I said previously we will definitely follow this up through to the store for you, to let them know you were unhappy with your experience and why.
Kind regards,
Tom and the Super Amart Team.

Bad Quality Assurance

Gabby
Gabby

Sales Order Number #396-638627 contact 0243415226 Gabby

If I could give ZERO stars I would

Ez89

Ez89Gosford

Terrible Quality

I'm not usually one to complain but I bought a corner lounge less than 12 months ago for $2000. The recliner in it has bent so it can't be closed without dragging on the floor, the cushions have sagged and thinned so you can feel the metal frame in the seat and backrest & the foam of the cushion has separated in the middle of the 2 seater so you can see through to the floor. Not happy with it at all.

Hi Ez89,
I'm sorry once again about your lounge and thank you for the reply in messenger. I am looking into this for you now and will be back in contact shortly.
Super Amart Team

Achelray85

Achelray85

Good result but not without hiccups.

We picked out a couch that it turned out after it was sold to us had in fact already been sold. Disappointing. But a solution was found and the store manager generously gave us a better couch for the same price.
Unfortunately on delivery it was not the colour chosen. However the store manager kindly have us an extended warranty free cushions and ottomans.

I will shop here again, even though there were some problems they listened to my concerns which I voiced reasonably, I never became abusive or rude and they were reasonable and fair in return.

Debbie

Debbie

Substandard Goods

Bad service

west gosford horrible service

I have just purchased 3k + worth of products and extremely disappointed. The majesty package has come damaged, wood broken and unable to essemble, less then 24 hours old and already peeling off.I need a certain peice of wood that is numbered and chasing this up with the store is a night mare. I give them the number and they still cant work it out,keep saying they will call me back and they wont. Im chasing it up and still dont have a resolution. Thinking of returning everything and taking my money elsrwhere. Admin if you can help my email is spraytoday@hotmail.com

Mike

MikeUmina Beach

West Gosford store the worst

LissyjaneSydney Surrounds, NSW

Have to buy new set 3 months later. $1900 wasted!!

Matching tv cab, coffee and dining $1900. Such bad quality that I'm having to buy another one 3 months later. Can not be used as slightest contact scratches or dents table. Work in law. Considering action... too many people I see are bein "robbed" by bad furniture and customer services.

kylie l

kylie lSydney

excellent efficient service West Gosford

purchased Eaton 3 seater with 2 recliners on sunday staff were attentive and so helpful was told delivery on saturday got text message friday informing me that i would be contacted saturday with delivery time .phone rang 8am saturday told between 9-12 midday the delivery men were here at 9.40 helped with the lounges were so friendly and helpful would purchase again

Hi Kylie,
We're so pleased to hear of your experience, and thank you for getting in touch with your feedback. I will be passing this on to our team at West Gosford.
Kind Regards,
Hannah & The Super A-Mart Team

Dodgy!!!!

Juanita B.Super Amart

Hi. Thank you for providing us with your feedback. Are you please able to email us at feedback@superamart.com.au and provide us with your details? We will look into that straight away.

Bad customer service and delivery

Purchased office package a sofa bed and a lounge. Was told it was all available. Upon delivery did not receive desk and delivery guys dropped sofa twice so wife ask them to put it in garage so they didn't break it. Then me and my wife had to get it in buy our selves. Then when we called to find out what was happening with desk and if we could get replacement, was told we had to wait a further four weeks. On top of all that. Was not told we had to assemble anything.
The pillows
Poor quality. Service. Delivery. Sales lied and tried to get us to cancle purchase at other store