Amart Furniture Physical Store

TAS, Moonah, NSW, VIC, etc...
1.9 from 1,253 reviews

1.9

1,254 reviews

psa

psa

will mess you around and lie outright

Store Locationwaurn ponds
Roshan

RoshanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect service, excellent manager - what an experience

Purchased recliner suite for a bargain price - which was at sale. Delivery date was flexible and could not ask for a better manager. Perfect attention to detail and sooooooo helpful. Highly recommended

Store LocationNorth Lakes
peetypie

peetypieMelbourne

Terrible Communication and Service

Laura

LauraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Spontaneously Shattering Furniture

Purchased a glass dining set in October 2019. All went well until it spontaneously shattered early May 2020. Not a single item of any weight was on the table at the time. The millions of pieces of glass continued to pop on the floor. Decorative items that were placed on the table also smashed along with permanent dents and scratches left all over my flooring.

Contacted AMART with the issue only to receive a reply that shattered glass is not covered by the 3 year warranty and they will not do anything to assist us. So our table that lasted only 6 months will NOT be replaced. NOT HAPPY!

Store LocationQld Virginia
Trish P.

Trish P.Perth, WA

Christelle Queen Bed

I had my bed on lay-by and got it in May 2018 just in time for my birthday I do love my bed but am extremely disappointed in the quality the main support beams have bent and broken causing my mattress to dip towards the middle of bed. Fortunately it's only me who sleeps on the bed I could only imagine how much worse it could have been with 2 people. The main support beams and slats are made of ply wood this is just cheap and nasty for the price these Bad's should be made with better quality materials such a let down.

The staff in store are great unfortunately the company need to step up their game.

Store LocationMidland
Diane I.

Diane I.Peel, WA

Store LocationMandurah WA
Sharrie

SharrieCampbelltown

Worst worst customer service ever ! Piece missing from a $900 bed that I brought .

Brought a kids loft house bed $900 and pieces missing . Asked the store for the piece as it is for daughters birthday present and was told wait 5 weeks or return it . Bad luck. Worst ever store. First and last time I ever shop at this place Amart

Store LocationCampbelltown nsw 2560
Suzii Que

Suzii QueSydney, NSW

Great Experience

I recently purchased several items in the Silverwood Collection. Very happy with everything. Customer service was perfect. Items delivered on time.
I'm now about to purchase bedroom furniture for my grandson!

Store LocationBankstown
covo

covoMid North Coast, NSW

Extended warranty

Paid for the extended warranty on a recliner lounge. Frame is clearly bent as it is a metal frame. They said it is not covered. I asked what it meant by “Frame warranty” and they could not say what the actual warranty covered. Disreputable company. Would never buy anything from the again.

Store LocationCoffs Harbour

Da T.

Da T.

sofa warranty are 10 years

Bought a lot of furnitures from Amart around 2 years ago. (Upsizing)
Quality of bed/tables are average, there are some unknown cracks/ needle size holes on the wood, but maybe one can say good for the price?
Our reclinable 3 seats sofa was broken (the middle seat was visibly falling, not align with the other two). After putting through a warranty claim and no respond for few days, start reading through other comments and saw lots of bad reviews about this, was loosing faith.
But then chat online to follow up (2 times) and finally arranged someone to look/fix, the rest are great.
-1 star for the late respond, however I can say overall experience is great from visiting instore to delivery.

Ben

BenPerth, WA

AVOID!

Went in to buy a new bed frame & mattress, however was yelled at by the sales member. 100% wouldn’t go back even if you paid me! Bought a superior frame & mattress from BednDreams for the same price. My advise would be to shop around or go to any other Amart for your next purchase Absolutely disgusting!

Store LocationAmart Joondalup
Sue

SuePerth, WA

So disappointed

I bought the 2 seater Optimus recliner - whilst it has some great features such as USB ports, the seat has collapsed, I am not heavy 70kg so not good - just a year old, I paid $1100 for something of very poor quality

Store LocationOsborne Park
Jack

JackSydney, NSW

Badly designed product and horrible customer service

I bought a desk from Amart and half of the parts do not have labels, took a while to guess the right one, the tabletop was damaged. Waited for 1/2h on the phone with customer service then gave up, store was not helpful at all. The delivery driver was rude, did not provide 1/2h call prior to arriving as promised, refused to assemble despite initially promised by store manager. I would not recommend this store to anyone.

Store LocationCasula
Bazcar

BazcarSydney Surrounds, NSW

Over the moon

Well I have to say I'm still in shock, after the debacle I went through with buying a sofa from fantastic furniture, I went to Amart purely out of desperation, and you should never go shopping when you are desperate. This truly genuine saleswoman named Jaqui got me out of trouble in no time flat. She found me a sofa. It's wonderful, not the colour I wanted but so stylish, honestly I feel like George Jetson when i sit on it. A wonderful saleswoman and a wonderful sofa, and the nicest delivery people what more could I want. Cheers to you Amart and Cheers to you Jaqui. I will definitely be coming back.

Store LocationWest Gosford NSW
Seta K.

Seta K.

Terrible quality

Purchased a double bed with missing pieces , the middle support legs one a lot shorter then the other one the black plastics for the slats 5 of them missing the slats itself such a bad quality it’s already chipped customer service is very unhelpful they have not replied to my email yet , would not visit any of your stores and do not recommend it to anyone

Store LocationBankstown

Ruth M

Ruth MMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Couches are not made to sit on

They sell inferior products that do not last the term of warranty from normal wear and tear. A leather L shaped couch literally split from beneath one seat and foam spilling out, from just sitting on it - what a couch SHOULD be able to handle. Sitter is 70 kilo so not even an unreasonable use. A-mart advised its wear and tear, not warranty fault, evidently a $2000 leather couch isnt made to sit on...

Store LocationMelrose park SA
Sydney

SydneySydney, NSW

Missing pieces galore and no customer service

Beni

BeniSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible product and customer service

I brought the Silverwood package from the oxley store and the tall boy has a fault bottom draw (this is the second one I have had since the first has been replaced) and the dinner room table leg the metal is coming apart, checked online as it says it comes with a 10 year Guarantee to ring up and them tell me it was only a 1 year structural warranty so other words just lying on the website and not worth the money from a cheap basic store

Mohit

MohitGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Bathurst Chair

The chair didn't fit me, caused some back issues. They accepted the return which I am thankful and happy about. I would also like to say that I a regular Amart customer and most of the items I purchased, are extremely great and value for money. Thank you Amart

Store LocationBraybrook
montclaire

montclaireGippsland, VIC

How can you not fix what you sell people

Bed& base delivered by 2 rude couriers both were dragged along ground after they left found bed &bases were ripped rang amart they offered 200 dollar to keep damaged merchandise which we refused w ent in to store to sort out change over what they sent us was absolutely unsleepable hard rubbish this was our second &last shop at this company absolute waste of money we can’t afford this how can you not fix these problems do you not care obviously not