Amart Furniture Physical Store

Amart Furniture Physical Store

NSW, QLD, SA, TAS, Moonah, VIC and WA
1.9 from 1,158 reviews

Damaged bedroom suite

Purchased a queen bedroom suite, it was delivered a week later. Put the suite together, noticed staple marks all over the tall boy and side dressers, scuff marks, dents. Called Amart Oxley to raise these defects, they basically told me it’s a rustic look everybody is getting into and that if I wasn’t happy I could opt for a $50 cash card to spend at their shop. Not sure what to do other than request a full refund, not only was it a mistake going there, it was a bugger of a thing to put together.

Store LocationOxley queensland

Missing pieces. Bad quality. Complicated & poorly written instructions. Assembly time is very long.

Missing pieces, integral to assembly of bed. Complicated & poorly written instructions, writing is too small and images are extremly small being hard to see how to assemble in correct position. Assembly time is very long, incorrect as per instructions. Unstable and warped furniture due to poor manufacturing. After assembling following instructions, all items appear warped and unstable.
I will NEVER buy from here again. Quality is so bad and price is to high for such bad quality.

Store LocationHelensvale

Job well done

Was serve by Jackie who went out of her way to ensure we got what we were wanting in a mattress. Whilst we were waiting for Jackie who was busy with another customer, a fellow sales person came to chat to us and keep us updated on how long Jackie would be. Found the staff to be friendly and efficient and to know the product they were selling. Nothing was a problem even though I forgot to take ID with me. Just returned the next day where everything was ready and waiting for me to finalise the sale. The delivery guys kept us well informed as to the approximate time and were just as efficient. For a big department store was very much surprised by the friendly service we were given

Store LocationMaroochydore

Really happy

I went for EOFY sales. I received a quote for a 3 piece learher lounge then s different quote for the same suite. But after I firmly advised the previous quote everyone ran around until it was a done deal. Overall a good experience.

Store LocationSpringvale

Hard to assemble

We bought the phoebe lounge and decided to put the legs on ourselves thinking how hard can it be to screw a few legs on? Very hard as it turns out - it look 3 hours and a trip to Bunnings to buy 2 new drill bits to replace the ones that were destroyed trying to screw the screws in. The lounge is lovely and customer service in store was great.

Store LocationGepps Cross SA

3 days notice not to deliver our goods that were paid for and organised 2 months prior

The store contacted me today with 3 days notice to say they could not deliver our furniture this Saturday which we have paid for and organised 2 months prior. We are moving into our new home this Saturday now my kids and my husband and I have no beds to sleep in,
Terrible customer service I have had 3 prior phone calls from their store saying it was confirmed now today to recieve this phone call is terrible , happily took our money for payment, will never shop at smart again and never recommend to anyone stay away do not buy from here

Store LocationPreston

Rubbish!!! Spend your money elsewhere!

Lounges both squeaked 3rd day after purchasing. Have had technician out 5 times only to make the issue worse! Offered a measly $650 to pay out my warranty and take the lounges as is. Do not purchase from amart. Spend your money wisely elsewhere!

Store LocationBankstown, NSW

Terrible customer service!

Had an issue with a delivery. Sam the store manager at the Knoxfield (vic) store was extremely rude and unwilling to help. Her attitude was terrible and only when I mentioned calling head office did she show any interest or try to fix the issue. Will never shop at Amart again. The experience was so bad... this is actually the only time in my life that I have left a review. Don’t expect to much service at this store.

Store LocationKnoxfield

Disgusting!! Worst Customer Service EVER!!

Disgraceful service. Happy to take your money but when it comes to after service / delivery care - then they just ignore you! I had my furniture dropped out of the truck onto the road and dragged into the house by a single delivery person - there were 2 there, but 1 stayed outside playing on her mobile!! To make matters worse - delivery driver smashed his door into my car and left a dent! Sent pictures of damage only to have the delivery team insinuate I was a liar!! NEVER buy from Amart Furniture Penrith!! They treat your new furniture with little care and damage your property.....

Pass the buck don't care about the customer

Absolute worst customer experience ever, We bought a Sleepeeze mattress 12 months ago and have been getting back pains. When calling Amart they passed the buck onto Sleepeezee, When calling Sleepeezee they turned around and passed it back onto Amart. When calling Amart i was told i was Unfortunate and they could not assist me even though on there invoice there was a 10 year Guarantee, after speaking To Ollie the customer service consultant and getting no where I Asked to Speak to a team leader on numerous occassions anjd was denied this After saying I would go to the ACCC i was told Im more than welcome. I asked for a copy of the recording and was denied this to Very Sad to see such poor customer service and non care. I have left a message at Headoffice to get the area manager John to call me lets see what happens next...a few hours later I have had a call but nothing resolved yet I will do as asked and let you know how it goes

Store LocationWaurn Ponds

particular product with low quality, get refund in the end though

It was not smooth shopping experience. We bought two dining chairs from local store however failed to assemble them because it was difficult, and the store manager assembled them for us but refused to refund because she said there were no physical problems of this product. later at night, we discovered two screws poking out, making marts on the material, and causing physically harm to thighs while seated. We addressed the issue with Amart solution team and they managed to ask the local store to call us and give us a refund.

Store Location405 Scarborough Beach Road Osborne Park WA 6017

Excellent Customer service.

The staff were fantastic in customer service especially Emily and Mark. They took their time while serving us and they explain about the product material and measurement. To many car spaces and to find and locate the store.

Store LocationCasula

bad quality produts

bad quality products. I bought a suite 8 months ago. Chairs start broken and store do not even agree to change their bad products . they do not even care for their customers. selling bad products. Highly dissatisfied

Store Locationballarat

Great product and wonderful caring staff

We recently bought a lounge from AMART in Knoxfield.
The store is clean and well set out. The range of lounges and other furniture was amazing. There were so many lounges to choose from and such good quality.
The store and service staff were informative, pleasant and very helpful with all of our inquiries.
We had a minor issue with the electrics and the staff at customer services were incredible offering a solution quickly and easily.
The delivery staff were pleasant and caring.
Can't fault this company. Will buy again.

Store LocationKnowxfield

This store made my jaw hit the ground. I'm from Hervey Bay and we have NO furniture store that is even close to the size of this one. The man who i brought my lounge off was absolutely fantastic. I had not even been in the door for 5 seconds and he was walking towards me asking me how my day was. I ended up purchasing a beautiful lounge that i am more than happy with. I would 100% recommend this this product. It was so easy to put together and the delivery guys brought in inside and even opened it up :)

Store LocationBundaberg

Misleading in regards of return policy

I have purchased a table furniture few weeks ago. However , staff from the Caringbah store has not cooperate for the exchange and misleading the return policy. However, there is a 30 day return policy in regards of change of mind. But, she refused to exchange a table. It is waste to me.

Store LocationCaringbah

Stylish Contemporary affordable furniture

Very happy with my recent Eloisa coffee table purchase. Staff were very helpful to find in stock in store for me also allowing me to pay a deposit and pay remaining amount on pickup. Great customer service.

Store LocationCampbellfeild

So disappointed after buy this dining table after recommendation by Amart staff member.

Bought a Kianna 1600 Dining Table upon recommendation from Amart staff member. Was concerned it would mark/stain easily being white but Eas assured it would maintain its quality with spray and wipe. This has not been the case & now looked horrible.

Store LocationNunawading

Fantastic Package

In 2017 I purchased the Le Franchhoek furniture package, it was a excellent choice, I love it, it’s easy to clean, strong and hard wearing, perfect family friendly furniture. I wanted see how well it wore before I gave a review and it is very impressive. I would definitely recommend this furniture.

Very comfy

Last year in September we bought a new lounge suite from Amart Furniture store. It was delivered to our front door. The delivery people told me they were not allowed to set it up, or even carry it inside for us, so I had to do it alone as it was in the middle of the day and I couldnt leave it outside. The suite is very comfy with 3 recliners, last week one of the recliners stopped working - Im a bit disappointed as it cost alot of money.

Store LocationPenrith

Do the leather lounges use fire retardant chemicals or any chemicals which result in off gassing .
Do the leather lounges use fire retardant chemicals or any chemicals which result in off gassing.to get the correct information ask the store or contact the manufacturer

We have just bought a bedroom suite and it does emit a very strong odour. Since we have had it my partner has had severe headaches, nausea and stomach cramps and I have had milder headaches. It is to the point where we have to sleep in another room. Can you please let me know, what are the chemicals we are smelling and what can be done about it?
this is a public review forum Amart wont answer you here contact the store or manufacturer

Hi I have just picked up a rose bay double bed. When we put it together the slats won’t fit at the head. On measuring the rails at the head are 2 cm narrower then the rails are at the foot. Looks like the screw plates are wrongly positioned on the bed head. Any ideas? Thanks!

Amart Furniture NSW, AuburnAmart Furniture NSW, BallinaAmart Furniture NSW, BankstownAmart Furniture NSW, AlexandriaAmart Furniture NSW, CaringbahAmart Furniture NSW, Coffs HarbourAmart Furniture NSW, PenrithAmart Furniture NSW, Port MacquarieAmart Furniture NSW, ProspectAmart Furniture NSW, Tweed HeadsAmart Furniture NSW, Warners BayAmart Furniture NSW, West GosfordAmart Furniture QLD, BeenleighAmart Furniture QLD, BenowaAmart Furniture QLD, BundabergAmart Furniture QLD, CairnsAmart Furniture QLD, CapalabaAmart Furniture QLD, HelensvaleAmart Furniture QLD, LawntonAmart Furniture QLD, Logan CentralAmart Furniture QLD, MacGregorAmart Furniture QLD, MackayAmart Furniture QLD, MorayfieldAmart Furniture QLD, North LakesAmart Furniture QLD, OxleyAmart Furniture QLD, RockhamptonAmart Furniture QLD, SpringwoodAmart Furniture QLD, ToowoombaAmart Furniture QLD, TownsvilleAmart Furniture QLD, VirginiaAmart Furniture QLD, WaranaAmart Furniture QLD, YamantoAmart Furniture QLD, MaroochydoreAmart Furniture SA, Gepps CrossAmart Furniture SA, Melrose ParkAmart Furniture SA, Munno ParaAmart Furniture TAS, MoonahAmart Furniture VIC, BallaratAmart Furniture VIC, BraybrookAmart Furniture VIC, CampbellfieldAmart Furniture VIC, DandenongAmart Furniture VIC, FrankstonAmart Furniture VIC, Hoppers CrossingAmart Furniture VIC, MentoneAmart Furniture VIC, NunawadingAmart Furniture VIC, SheppartonAmart Furniture VIC, SpringvaleAmart Furniture VIC, PrestonAmart Furniture WA, CanningtonAmart Furniture WA, CockburnAmart Furniture WA, JoondalupAmart Furniture WA, MidlandAmart Furniture WA, O'ConnorAmart Furniture WA, Osborne ParkAmart Furniture WA, Mandurah
CategoryPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture Shops
Type of Furniture OfferedBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Office, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Office, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Office, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Office, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Office, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Office, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Office, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Office, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Office, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Office, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Office, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Office, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Office, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Office, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Office, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Office, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Office, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Office, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Office, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Office, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Office, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Office, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Office, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Office, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Office, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Office, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Office, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Office, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Office, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Office, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Office, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Office, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Office, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Office, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Office, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Office, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Office, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Office, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Office, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Office, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Office, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Office, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Office, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Office, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Office, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Office, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Office, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Office, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Office, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Office, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Office, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Office, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Office, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Office, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Office, Outdoor and Sofas
Compare all Amart Furniture