Amart Furniture Physical Store

Amart Furniture Physical Store

TAS, Moonah, NSW, VIC, etc...
1.9 from 1,188 reviews

Dinoop

DinoopPerth, WA

Worst Customer Care support ever.

Worst customer care ever. Bought our first piece of furniture from this store and made them deliver. The dining table came with scratches and one of the chair had a structural damage, and the customer care don't seem to care when we called.

Store LocationCannington

Souzan

SouzanSydney, NSW

Cancelled my order and gave my refund to a random person

Store LocationBankstown
GemmaG

GemmaGSydney, NSW

Poor service

I bought a print online to pick up at Casula. They rang to check when I was coming to collect it. I drove from inner west to get it and was told it was at loading dock. Before I went out there I saw prints on the wall in store and noticed one with my name on it. It was badly damaged and had a marked down price of $40 on it. I paid $70 for it.

When asked if there was another print they said no.

Why didnt anyone advise me how damaged it was BEFORE I drove all the way out there?

I was refunded money by staff. I told the manager Mark what happened and he said sorry we will give you some money back. I said some money? Ive just been refunded the whole lot.

Care factor - zero.

One lady tried to be very helpful and was apologetic.

Store LocationCasula

The worst leather couches!

We purchased two couches that are 100% leather just over a year ago. They look like they have been used for over 5 years. Dye from clothing transfers unto them (apparently you cant wear jeans) and they are super creased and discoloured in such a short period of time.
Will never purchase anything from Amart ever again. They love you when youre at the store once youre out and finished purchasing you are no longer a priority to them.

Trivedi B.

Trivedi B.South East Queensland, QLD

Smart Care & Fabric at A-Mart is a Joke - Please do not get any Extra Care - Its a Scam

No Matter what you do, you can never get a decent replacement or repair with A-Mart as they have too many fine prints - you only care to read when you try to make a claim. Do not trust any sales person there, their fabric is not the best.

Smart Care requires you to make a claim for 1 stain within 7 days and no Guarantee to fix it completely.
What should people buy extra protection for if it doesn't actually protect you form any unforeseen damages. Its a joke frankly speaking...

Store LocationOxley

ACW

ACWSydney, NSW

Terrible 1st time experience with Amart

Mary

Mary

Faulty Atticus lounge and terrible customer service

Dont buy from Amart furniture they dont look after you. My lounge is piling after a few months and their answer is to by a clothes shaver and shave it off!!! Thats right a $3000 dollar lounge and I have to shave it.

Store LocationCasula

True Reviewer

True ReviewerNew South Wales

Do not buy. Looks ok to eye but poor material quality wont last a week.

Purchased a buffet table which looked fine to the eyes. The FIRST day my wife who is a very gentle operator of things opened the door it broke. We suspect the door on the inside is eaten by termites. Basing on the marks and the wood is soft.

I wrote to customer service and sent detailed pictures. Its terrible experience asI haven't heard back from them. When I followed up a response came that "Your claim has been closed due to the issue not being a manufacturing fault". Just shocking ! It broke the first day when we gently tried to open it and they have the pictures it.

Avoid like AMART like the plague.

Shereen

ShereenSydney, NSW

Worst customer service and store manager

Sold me a mattress and received one that is so uncomfortable and when I called them they hung up on me and were extremely rude. Worst customer service and manager has no managing skill and is very disrespectful.

Store LocationAuburn

Shocking !!

Poor Quality Furniture and dont bother complaining or asking for repair or refund as they will send some bogus expert around and tell you its your fault. Never ever buying anything from them ever again. cheap nasty rubbish.

Store LocationMorayfield

Michael00

Michael00Adelaide

kombi bunk Bed

Product is of good quality and my kids liked it but annoying part is assembling it as there are so many parts and no labels on the wood pieces. Moreover the instructions are not very clear. Bit disappointing. It took 6 hours just to do the half of it for 2 people.
IKEA product instructions are much more clear and simple.

Store LocationGepps cross

Daniel Smitham

Daniel SmithamGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent customer service

Purchased a bedroom suite to use in a spare bedroom in our house, when we unpacked the goods found some damage to the bedside table. Contacted Amart and within the hour we exchanged the damaged item with a replacement unit. The Manager even contacted us personally as we were returning to the store to advise us that the replacement unit was ready to be collected at despatch.
Well done all the staff at A Mart Dandenong

Store LocationDandenong

Ali

AliSydney

Hard to return defective product

Crack appeard on centre of table after one week. its been two weeks since submitted the claim and no outcome so for. I will never ever buy any item from them again.

Dishant D.

Dishant D.South East Queensland, QLD

Received half product and extremely rude behaviour from the staff.

Store LocationAmart Furnatures - Virginia Store
Alex T.

Alex T.Southwest, VIC

Terrible! Only delivered half a couch

Amart Furniture what a joke! Only half our couch delivered even though we paid for it a week ago, the lady in store confirmed everything was in stock!!

Had to flag down the delivery drivers to tell them were missing a piece for them to reply oh yes we know, we werent given a piece, you will need to call the store Called amart and they said they will need to find the missing piece... Probably in your warehouse in Campbellfield that shouldve been loaded this morning! Why wouldnt they have checked off the items when loading or shouldnt the two delivery guys checked their truck before they left?

Store LocationWaurn Ponds

Horrible customer service !

I bought a cute bedside table
For my bed and I bought it home I tried to open it nicely but the packaging Was not user friendly. It had obvious damage to it when I opened it so i went in Sunday afternoon 4pm the two female staff at the service counter near the entrance were rude, racist and ignorant and were openly gossiping about me and my partner. They had no idea about the store policy and even told me that they were unsure if I could get a refund because I opened the box it came in. Are you actually serious ? I wanted to buy a bed frame and a mattress too but i was so mad at how they treated my partner and myself I would rather go elsewhere.

Store LocationBenowa

Quality of items that where delivered all damaged not worth the hassle going through customer service using very poor

Damaged goods avoid buying as you can see below items where delivered as below use a better company customer service also very poor dealing with arranging pick up of items

costly mistakeMelbourne

Lies, lies and more lies!

We bought beds, pillows, bedside table and bookcase, which salesman Neil assured us would be available and delivered to our home by a due date.
We had two confused deliveries on the same day but no pillows, which we were subsequently told would not be available for three weeks. There is no coordination between sales, administration, and delivery. Nobody cares at Amart, and what you are told by the sales people differs from what actually happens. You can complain to the top, even the CEO, but once they have your money, they could not care less. Their customer service is non existent. Shop elsewhere, because this place is cheap and nasty, just like their stock.

Store LocationAmart super store. Gold Coast

Alexis N.

Alexis N.Sydney, NSW

La Salle dining suite

I purchased the La Salle extension table, 5 chairs, a bench seat and a buffet. After my bedroom suite I expected this purchase to be perfect. Regretably the table developed a crack in it. Between head office and the Bankstown store a happy outcome was made. I love this setting, it is solid and looks good. The bench seat is fabulous.

Quan Tran

Quan TranGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst service and experience ever

Terrible experience and unaccepted behaviour and attitude of customer service. Your customer is standing to gently ask for your information about the product and you are sitting on the bed to answer without a glance and having eye contact with your guest.

Store LocationBraybrook

Anita d.

Anita d.asked

HOW CAN I PURCHASE A GIFT CARD FOR A PIECE OF FURNITURE TO BE REDEEMED AT A STORE NSW ?

GO INTO A STORE AND BUY ONE OBVIOUSLY

Margie

Margieasked

I want to purchase your Centara outdoor setting while on special pls. Can u help me?

hammerhead

No i cant, But if you go into a store you can purchase it but hurry it might not be on special for long

Heather S.

Heather S.asked

omg after reading what people have to say I was going to buy a lounge from you I'm thinking no way will I be buying from there

Hi Heather,
We moved from Victoria to the Gold Coast and needed to set up house again. We bought a lot of stuff from Harvey Norman and had no problems at all. Because we are not familiar with the roads yet we basically stopped at the Amart super store because we came across it, saving us further travels. The salesman was charming and assured us that everything would be delivered by a certain date.
We had two deliveries by different companies come on the same day, but the 5 pillows did not turn up and when I rang, the office told me they were out of stock and would be available in 3 weeks, and Im still waiting. I wrote to the CEOs office and had no response. I rang the salesman who could not exactly remember what he had told us about the pillows and availability. We have since purchased another lot of pillows and have written the money paid to Amart off.
We needed more furniture and this time we went to Furniture n
More on Brisbane road. They were terrific with the added benefit that all their furniture is put together, no flat packs - plus they had good prices. Next to them was a bedding place so we were doubly sorry that we bought anything at all from Amart.
Good luck,
Emma

george
george

Good idea dont buy anything all the stuff is crap

Get an answer from our members and Super Amart representatives