Amart Furniture QLD

2.0

Roshan

RoshanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect service, excellent manager - what an experience

Purchased recliner suite for a bargain price - which was at sale. Delivery date was flexible and could not ask for a better manager. Perfect attention to detail and sooooooo helpful. Highly recommended

Store LocationNorth Lakes
Laura

LauraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Spontaneously Shattering Furniture

Purchased a glass dining set in October 2019. All went well until it spontaneously shattered early May 2020. Not a single item of any weight was on the table at the time. The millions of pieces of glass continued to pop on the floor. Decorative items that were placed on the table also smashed along with permanent dents and scratches left all over my flooring.

Contacted AMART with the issue only to receive a reply that shattered glass is not covered by the 3 year warranty and they will not do anything to assist us. So our table that lasted only 6 months will NOT be replaced. NOT HAPPY!

Store LocationQld Virginia
Beni

BeniSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible product and customer service

I brought the Silverwood package from the oxley store and the tall boy has a fault bottom draw (this is the second one I have had since the first has been replaced) and the dinner room table leg the metal is coming apart, checked online as it says it comes with a 10 year Guarantee to ring up and them tell me it was only a 1 year structural warranty so other words just lying on the website and not worth the money from a cheap basic store

Genuine warranty claim rejected

Hi Guys please don't buy anything from them. I bought Theodore corner leather lounge in Dec 2016 assured with 10 years leather Warranty as they would Promise everyone. Feb 2020 I made a Genuine claim as one my leather seats was wearing out , assessor came,checked it keeping in mind as told by the company not to pass the claim, got a call and my claim was rejected stating that its a NON MANUFACTURING FAULT, we only accept MANUFACTURING FAULT.Argued what's the point of Warranty then.i bought 10000$ of furniture at the same time.Thats what they have paid back to me. They wouldn't give you in written just called about the claim rejection . i attached pictures as well wasted my 3000$ in 3 years

Store LocationSPRINGWOOD ,QLD
Adam

AdamSouth East Queensland, QLD

never will we shop with these thief’s again

When we paid the $5500 for our leather lounge sweet we were also sold the leather care package which we were told at the time that any damage from kids to animal damage was covered guess what what a crock of lies. We were told we didn’t clean them enough and it was our fault so not covered

Store LocationVirginia
Disappointed

DisappointedWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Staff

Very helpful and polite, knowledgeable and kind. Not pushy, good range of products, colours. Some thing for every person's taste and life style. Good life style designs and prices. Great.

Mixed feelings

At first the customer service was very pushy and not overly helpful. We left the store but decided to ring back later and ask if the bed we wanted could be done at a better price. The lady we spoke to (Gina) was very helpful and extremely friendly to talk to - she completely changed the feeling we had of the stores customer service. As for the product, when we got home to assemble it, a washer was missing so we had to go to Bunnings to purchase the missing washer. The bed also had big black shoe prints all over the frame and a few scuffs, which is annoying as we bought this bed brand new straight out of the box. The overall quality of the bed seems to be great so far though - very sturdy.

Store LocationSpringwood
Perry Cook

Perry CookSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lounge Suite falling apart!

Our lounge suite is falling apart underneath! The under-lining is falling disintegrating and the main fabric has pre-maturely worn. Didn’t want yo know about it when I went into complain!

Store LocationHelensvale

Absolutely dismal and unprofessional delivery service...don't know about the product yet

We bought an entertainment unit and it was delivered through a package without having any opportunity to look at what has been delivered. It was also delivered wrong side front in a very unprofessional manner. We got a person behind us at all times during purchase. It is extremely disappointed to see that our presence was completely ignored during the delivery process. We were planning to buy quite a number of items but fortunate not to make a decision yet. We are a long term customer and did have a good previous experience. But, this time it is dismal and hopefully we will not have to go back again in the store.

Store LocationOxley

Gillian Lees

Gillian LeesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Appaling service

After years of spending countless dollars at A Mart over thw years. I Purchased a queen bed on 25th January then on 27th see the same bed advertised for $200 less than I paid. Spoke to manager regarding refund and was more or less told tough! eventually agreed to $100 refund, but only store credit. Will of course use my store credit and then bye bye Amart. I will never again spend another $1 there and will be advising anyone/everyone I know to do the same.

Store LocationYamanto
Tan

TanCentral Queensland, QLD

Absolute crap

Absolute crap products. I have the shadow 9 piece outdoor setting, It cost thousands! I was told if i looked after it it would last me years and years! It was under cover and covered, it is only 6yrs old and 2 legs are completely rotten through. Amart did not want to know about it. So i am stuck with an unusable outdoor table. I feel so ripped off.

Store LocationMackay
Imy

ImyFar North Queensland, QLD

Damaged goods and crappy service

Store LocationCairns
Terror Australis

Terror AustralisCentral Queensland, QLD

Nth Queensland hospitality - Can’t go past them

Purchased a sofa bed online for click and collect. Called our local store to make sure they were in stock, and what what we needed to bring. Spoke with Nick who was so helpful and happy to assist. Five stars mate.

Store LocationMackay
Carol and Dean

Carol and DeanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Large product choice, great service

This time at Super Amart Northlakes...we were assisted by Robyn to buy a therapeutic bed for my brother.
Lovely lady who knows her stuff and gave great advice/suggestions, gave us the best poss deal. 10/10 for excellent staffing SuperA! Thank you Robyn ...hes delighted. :)

Store LocationNorthlakes
Maz

MazSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Service

We found the store easy to navigate, they had a lot of furniture in the price range we wanted. We purchased a bedroom suite, a coffee table, 2 side tables, a buffet, a kitchen table and chairs and a hall table. We were pleased with the service we got and the delivery time, one of our items were damaged and it was very easy to contact them and organise a replacement. We did have to assemble all the furniture except the buffet and bedside tables but it was easy and took us no time at all.
Daryn was our salesman and was amazing, we also dealt with several others plus the office girls and they were all fantastic. This would have to be the most enjoyable furniture shopping we have done and we got a fantastic bargain to boot.

Store LocationBenowa

Bailey

BaileyFar North Queensland, QLD

poor quality furniture..

Store LocationCairns super smart
Jf1990

Jf1990South East Queensland, QLD

Would be nice if they could bring stuff from other stores

They staff were helpful but, we wanted 3 different items, all being in stock at different stores. There was no way without personally driving to each store to pick up could they move the stock from store to store.

Trivedi B.

Trivedi B.South East Queensland, QLD

Smart Care & Fabric at A-Mart is a Joke - Please do not get any Extra Care - Its a Scam

No Matter what you do, you can never get a decent replacement or repair with A-Mart as they have too many fine prints - you only care to read when you try to make a claim. Do not trust any sales person there, their fabric is not the best.

Smart Care requires you to make a claim for 1 stain within 7 days and no Guarantee to fix it completely.
What should people buy extra protection for if it doesn't actually protect you form any unforeseen damages. Its a joke frankly speaking...

Store LocationOxley

Shocking !!

Poor Quality Furniture and dont bother complaining or asking for repair or refund as they will send some bogus expert around and tell you its your fault. Never ever buying anything from them ever again. cheap nasty rubbish.

Store LocationMorayfield
Dishant D.

Dishant D.South East Queensland, QLD

Received half product and extremely rude behaviour from the staff.

Store LocationAmart Furnatures - Virginia Store

Margie

Margieasked

QLD, Beenleigh

I want to purchase your Centara outdoor setting while on special pls. Can u help me?

minni
minni

No i cant, But if you go into a store you can purchase it but hurry it might not be on special for long

Heather S.

Heather S.asked

QLD, Mackay

omg after reading what people have to say I was going to buy a lounge from you I'm thinking no way will I be buying from there

costly mistake
costly mistake

Hi Heather,
We moved from Victoria to the Gold Coast and needed to set up house again. We bought a lot of stuff from Harvey Norman and had no problems at all. Because we are not familiar with the roads yet we basically stopped at the Amart super store because we came across it, saving us further travels. The salesman was charming and assured us that everything would be delivered by a certain date.
We had two deliveries by different companies come on the same day, but the 5 pillows did not turn up and when I rang, the office told me they were out of stock and would be available in 3 weeks, and Im still waiting. I wrote to the CEOs office and had no response. I rang the salesman who could not exactly remember what he had told us about the pillows and availability. We have since purchased another lot of pillows and have written the money paid to Amart off.
We needed more furniture and this time we went to Furniture n
More on Brisbane road. They were terrific with the added benefit that all their furniture is put together, no flat packs - plus they had good prices. Next to them was a bedding place so we were doubly sorry that we bought anything at all from Amart.
Good luck,
Emma

george
george

Good idea dont buy anything all the stuff is crap

Ian Gasked

QLD, Morayfield

Do the leather lounges use fire retardant chemicals or any chemicals which result in off gassing .

Ian G

Do the leather lounges use fire retardant chemicals or any chemicals which result in off gassing.

micheal
micheal

to get the correct information ask the store or contact the manufacturer

Get an answer from our members and Super Amart representatives