Amart Furniture QLD

Sharon

SharonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dont buy...waste of money and my time

Had the lounge for 2 years now just had repair man out again for 2nd time. At least it has a 10 year warranty and at this rate we'l be a using it for the whole 10 years. The springs have gone, the under fabric has ripped away causing the front of the lounge to droop. The frame cracked. Only one of our single seaters is ok cause it is rarely used. I asked for refund but no it's getting repaired yet again which is an inconvenience as I work full time and he needs hours to repair it in my home. I would rather get my money back and move on. Not happy at all i will not be buying anything from amart again. I wish i had checked reviews before purchasing, it wasn't a cheap lounge.

Damaged bedroom suite

Purchased a queen bedroom suite, it was delivered a week later. Put the suite together, noticed staple marks all over the tall boy and side dressers, scuff marks, dents. Called Amart Oxley to raise these defects, they basically told me it’s a rustic look everybody is getting into and that if I wasn’t happy I could opt for a $50 cash card to spend at their shop. Not sure what to do other than request a full refund, not only was it a mistake going there, it was a bugger of a thing to put together.

Store LocationOxley queensland
sorena

sorenaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Missing pieces. Bad quality. Complicated & poorly written instructions. Assembly time is very long.

Missing pieces, integral to assembly of bed. Complicated & poorly written instructions, writing is too small and images are extremly small being hard to see how to assemble in correct position. Assembly time is very long, incorrect as per instructions. Unstable and warped furniture due to poor manufacturing. After assembling following instructions, all items appear warped and unstable.
I will NEVER buy from here again. Quality is so bad and price is to high for such bad quality.

Store LocationHelensvale
Sharon

SharonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Job well done

Was serve by Jackie who went out of her way to ensure we got what we were wanting in a mattress. Whilst we were waiting for Jackie who was busy with another customer, a fellow sales person came to chat to us and keep us updated on how long Jackie would be. Found the staff to be friendly and efficient and to know the product they were selling. Nothing was a problem even though I forgot to take ID with me. Just returned the next day where everything was ready and waiting for me to finalise the sale. The delivery guys kept us well informed as to the approximate time and were just as efficient. For a big department store was very much surprised by the friendly service we were given

Store LocationMaroochydore

Claudia

ClaudiaWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

This store made my jaw hit the ground. I'm from Hervey Bay and we have NO furniture store that is even close to the size of this one. The man who i brought my lounge off was absolutely fantastic. I had not even been in the door for 5 seconds and he was walking towards me asking me how my day was. I ended up purchasing a beautiful lounge that i am more than happy with. I would 100% recommend this this product. It was so easy to put together and the delivery guys brought in inside and even opened it up :)

Store LocationBundaberg

Disappointed

Disappointed North Queensland, QLD

Impressive service, sales, and after sales service

ana

anaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Service In Virginia Store Very Poor, Staff Don't Know About Any Thing You Ask

Service in Virginia store very poor, staff don't know about any thing you ask, walk behind each other , ask them to try electronic reclined sofa , they said go and connect yourself, I been nearly hour and not any help from this lazy people, never back to this store, not recommended

Store LocationVIRGINIA QLD

Tam

TamAU

Don't buy any of their flat pack furniture

I bought a set of drawers that came in a flat packk. I was assured by the staff member it was easy to put together. Ii assumed it would be similar to IKEA flat packs, of which I have bought quite a few and had no trouble putting together. Not so, every piece had to be scewed on and there were several hundred screws. I also discover that the material it is made of is quite fragile and cracks easily. It would also need to be put together in a workshop, because seceral pieces need bracing to attach them.

Poor Customer Satisfaction and a rude store manager!!!

Store LocationVirginia
Dee Tee

Dee TeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Service not so good

Store LocationLogan Central

Rubz

RubzSouth East Queensland, QLD

Horrible sofas and chairs

I have bought two sofa lounges and eight dining chairs from them. All of them have started falling apart after only a couple of years. They use really cheap material for their furniture that cant even last more than two years. First one was a leather sofa. Replaced it with a fabric sofa and that has also started falling apart after only two years. So disappointed with the quality of their furniture.

Morris

Morris

Buyer beware

We had our heart set on a Latex mattress, but we were talked into a innerspring mattress. We were told if we have issues we have a 60 day trial. We were not told there is no refund. But can try a different mattress at an extra delivery and removal cost. $100 each way. Very deceptive.

Store LocationMaroochydore

Shweta

ShwetaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Ecellent collection...Good offers

Loved their collection. Wide range. Also loved the offers. I made really good deals there due to good bargains available. And even the shipping cost was affordable. Delivery was right on time. Th quality is also good.

Store LocationLogan Central

Tricia

TriciaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Peeling dining chairs

Bought a complete package of tv console unit, sideboard, coffee table, lamp table, dining table and chairs about 4 years ago. The dining chairs starting peeling just after the warranty ran out. The chairs are hardly ever used and in a terrible state, can’t find any chairs that would match this package. Now I’ll have to replace the whole lot! I would never buy from Amart again!

Gemma

GemmaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Couch only 18months with rip

brought a couch worth $2400 Only 18months ago it has a small tear in the fabric. We put in our claim as we have warranty on the couch, it was declined because apparently it wasn’t “accidental”, when we brought the couch we were under the impression if you get a stain or rip on the couch it will be fixed. This is not the case and think it is really unfair. The product should last longer than 18months. We were offered a small amount of refund but our couch value has dropped completely. Won’t buy from them again poor service

Store LocationHelensvale,QLD
R jones

R jones

Absolutely appalling furniture and even worse service

Store LocationYamanto

david

davidWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

phobe lounge suite rubbish

this sofa is only 3 months old it is already pilling and has dark patches in the arms and seats has smart care
but told does not cover pilling and marks are normal wear and tear both these items were rejected by smart care,dont waste your time with amart lounges

Store Locationbundaberg

Diane Wislicki

Diane WislickiSouth West, QLD

Bad Customer service

We bought a king size mattress and we a very dispointed the mattress is terrible to sleep on and no support from store to resolve our problem the have just for me of to the manufacturer .

Store LocationCapalaba

BXTH

BXTHSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible Customer Service

Store LocationAmart Springwood

Anthony

AnthonySouth East Queensland, QLD

Seemless from store to home

We brought an Atticus lounge recently and couldn’t be more happier with the whole process. The staff at the Capalaba store were super helpful and friendly, with the purchase taking less than five minutes after testing the lounge itself. The dark grey lounge looks amazing in our home - will definitely be coming back again!

Store LocationCapalaba Amart Furniture

Ian Gasked

QLD, Morayfield

Do the leather lounges use fire retardant chemicals or any chemicals which result in off gassing .

Ian G

Do the leather lounges use fire retardant chemicals or any chemicals which result in off gassing.

jkl
jkl

to get the correct information ask the store or contact the manufacturer

Get an answer from our members and Super Amart representatives

Amart Furniture QLD, Yamanto

Amart Furniture QLD, Yamanto

Amart Furniture QLD, Maroochydore

Amart Furniture QLD, Maroochydore

CategoryPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture Shops
Type of Furniture OfferedBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Office, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Office, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Office, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Office, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Office, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Office, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Office, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Office, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Office, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Office, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Office, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Office, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Office, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Office, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Office, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Office, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Office, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Office, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Office, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Office, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Office, Outdoor and Sofas
Compare all Amart Furniture