Amart Furniture QLD, Cairns

Amart Furniture QLD, Cairns

Rach

RachCairns

Very quick response. Great customer service!

I ordered an outdoor table online and was advised it would take 5-6 weeks for delivery. Amart team at Cairns were very helpful and provided updates and quick responses to my queries. Thank you!

Eri

EriCairns

Inside Outside

Great to find a Versatile small dine and drinks table and chairs for two. Looks good in a casual indoor room or a outside porch, patio, poolside and garden spot. Items light to transport. Amart is a huge showcase of any household furniture and outdoor with helpful, informed staff.

ouzocoke

ouzocokeNorth Queensland, QLD

Website - Bloody useless.

TerriCairns

Good customer service

Excellent customer service in our cairns branch. Unfortunately the pure foam memory mattress we bought is the most uncomfortable mattress I have ever slept on. Not cheap either. I have woken up every day with severe back pain which I never had with our previous foam mattress. Not really sure if I can continue sleeping on it. It does not mould round my body.in fact I have had to place a small pillow in the small of my back as there is no support.

Terri

I've already sent you an email but no reply

Absolutely crap

Cheap product and great service is the "okay" part abut them, we ordered a set of chairs in august and now in December nearing January we still haven't received our items, they call every month saying its delayed for another month.

We were promised/told it was going to arrive in the following month. Great service but very unorganised people.

Juanita B.Super Amart

Website doesn't show stock level

I bought online and it all went through then I got a call from the store saying they didn't actually have the product and it would be weeks. Well, given there is no information to that effect on the website and given that the sale went through and I was charged I wasn't happy. I was even unhappier when the sales agent at the store just told me that there website wasn't very good and I should just go into the store! I mean what is the point of having online ordering if it will take your money but not actually give you the produce and you should "just go into the store". Totally absolutely NOT impressed. Don't waste your time buying online.

Terrible service

Went to the "pick up area" out the back, all the men were completely rude and unhelpful. Wouldn't recommended business with these people!

Very unimpressed.

bonded leather replaced

Great work from the team in Cairns, we had a bonded leather lounge suite that was a bit out of warranty, it came down with the pox, peeling and lifting everywhere, went in and spoke to them, put in a claim and they have given us a full credit against a new lounge suite - Great customer service and I will be telling all my friends about it. It is when something goes wrong that you find out how good or not a company is.

Aaron

AaronCairns

Happy Customer

After a bad experience we were delighted to hear from customer support who put us in touch with the store manager who was very proffessional and made the previous problem a distant memory. Many thanks to both. We will be back.

Juanita B.Super Amart

Thank you so much for the great feedback, Aaron.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us.
Kind regards,
Jess and the Super Amart Team

Paul

Paul

Purchased a orthokinetic cirro mattress and to be fair to Amart it was not comfortable to begin with but after a few month and have my back has got used to it the pain has gone and find it very good, Amart were good in offering us another mattress but we have decided to keep this one no back pain whatsoever.

Michaelmg58AU

Cash versus credit

I struggle with the concept that if I am paying cash I pay the same price as someone using their credit card or getting 4 years interest free. We are talking a lounge suite, bedroom suite, and dining suite. Catalogue apparently best price. Comes across as a bit arrogant - "Either take it or annoyed." Well in January cash customers can get good deals and if AMart don't want our money we will be 'annoyed'. Customers are supposed to be King, not serfs. Shame large retailers spend most of their time blaming Mr Turnbull and penalty rates instead of focusing on a healthy cash flow.

Cheap furniture material - NOT HAPPY

Spent over $5000 to kit out new house. Delivery was terrible not being delivered on the right day and sending furniture a month after due. Have had furniture for just over a year and already our bed frame has snapped. After contacting super amart there is nothing they can do even though we spent a fair amount of money. Will NEVER recommend this company nor will I purchase stuff here EVER again. Do not waste your money on this flimsey stuff if you are buying for a long time. We have been left with no bed frame and cannot just afford a new one. I will be doing all I can to stop my family and friends from going here. NOT HAPPY

David

Davidcairns

Not living up to the price tag

Andrew HCairns

Poor quality products!

Hi Andrew,
Thank you for sending those details through, I've received your email and responded.
Kind regards,
Hannah & The Super Amart Team

Unsatisfied customer!

Unsatisfied customer!Port Douglas, Queensland

So over Super Amart!

Hi Hannah,

No thanks. I do not want anything to do with Super A-Mart anymore, you have done nothing but give me a migraine.

Sue M

Sue MFar North Queensland, QLD

Affordable furniture_excellent service Super A-Mart Cairns

I've bought various items from Super A-Mart over the years and have found the service very good at the Cairns store. You get what you pay for and some cheap items may not last as long as more expensive items. I try to choose items that feel solid and well constructed. I don't buy solely based on fashion and appearance. Some years ago I bought a very solid timber dining suite that is almost indestructible, and looks lovely too. Recently the staff went to a lot of trouble sourcing two bedside chests that I found online, which were no longer available in the Cairns store. Staff were extremely helpful.

Bonded leather peeling

I bought a couch in April 2011 and in October 2013 it started cracking then within a few days it peeled and looks awful! I contacted the store in cairns and was told it's just too bad, just out of warranty! I was appalled!!
Do we live in such a disposable society!! What an absolutely awful product that only lasts 18 months or less!!!! It's not good enough! I bought a whole house full of furniture!

Just want to know what I can do!!!

Bonded leather cracking/peeling

Juanita B.Super Amart

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. Could you please email feedback@superamart.com.au and provide your contact details so we can look into this further for you.

Fun fact