Amart Furniture QLD, Oxley

Amart Furniture QLD, Oxley

Trivedi B.

Trivedi B.South East Queensland, QLD

Smart Care & Fabric at A-Mart is a Joke - Please do not get any Extra Care - Its a Scam

No Matter what you do, you can never get a decent replacement or repair with A-Mart as they have too many fine prints - you only care to read when you try to make a claim. Do not trust any sales person there, their fabric is not the best.

Smart Care requires you to make a claim for 1 stain within 7 days and no Guarantee to fix it completely.
What should people buy extra protection for if it doesn't actually protect you form any unforeseen damages. Its a joke frankly speaking...

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store LocationOxley

Damaged bedroom suite

Purchased a queen bedroom suite, it was delivered a week later. Put the suite together, noticed staple marks all over the tall boy and side dressers, scuff marks, dents. Called Amart Oxley to raise these defects, they basically told me it’s a rustic look everybody is getting into and that if I wasn’t happy I could opt for a $50 cash card to spend at their shop. Not sure what to do other than request a full refund, not only was it a mistake going there, it was a bugger of a thing to put together.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store LocationOxley queensland
Rubz

RubzSouth East Queensland, QLD

Horrible sofas and chairs

I have bought two sofa lounges and eight dining chairs from them. All of them have started falling apart after only a couple of years. They use really cheap material for their furniture that cant even last more than two years. First one was a leather sofa. Replaced it with a fabric sofa and that has also started falling apart after only two years. So disappointed with the quality of their furniture.

Jeremy

Jeremybrisbane

Excellent customer service and returns policy

Bought an outdoor setting in 2014 but all chairs broke and we're unusable. Bring 2018 now I thought that there was not much I could do. How wrong was I! I found the receipt which advised there was a 5 year structural warranty on the setting. Called super amart who sent me a link to lodge a warranty claim. Long story short, within 24 hours a refund was approved no more questions asked. Best experience ever and great to see super amart stand by their products and warranty

Lounge Suite. 1 x 3 seater 2 x recliner Arm chairs

Bought lounge suite. Cost a lot. 3 seater main wood frame broke in 2 weeks. Guys took it away fixed it brought it back now have thick wooden frame which you feel against bum when sitting or hurting back when laying down. All lounge suit cushions including arm chairs lost fullness in first year. Arm chairs are rickety and unstable and falling apart. Its just me and my wife no kids and we saved up for ages for a new lounge suite. Unfortunitly we misplaced paperwork after first year we reached out to the store anyway hoping they would remember or have record of repairs like a receipt. But we were basically told to suck eggs.

Very Bad After Sales Service

Purchased a Two and Three seater sofa almost a year ago and the three seater sofa colour started to fade and the seat in the middle one loosened and the cushions at the back sagged. I called the Oxley store from where I purchased and ask them that I had extended insurance on them for 5 years they said someone will get in touch with me. But haven’t heard anything. Only once someone called and after that it’s been weeks that no one seems to care. Really upset and will recommend no one to buy from there.

Chaminda

ChamindaAU

Poor quality product & bad after sales service

Bought leather sofa from Oxley about 3 years ago with leather protection. Leather has started to peel. Warranty claim forwarded to a different company called Care Cover which refused to fix it as its due to poor product quality. Premium price paid is a complete waste!

Les

LesIpswich

Not happy

Poor customer experience

Amanda
Amanda

An email was sent to you straight away and still no response from you. Don't waste people time if you're not willing to fix the problem. Poor customer service.

AzureEyes

AzureEyesQueensland

Few bumps in the road but very helpful staff

We've had a few dramas with our new bed frames breaking on us suddenly and although it has been very frustrating, every time staff have been very helpful and found us a good resolution. The issues we had were with the product and not the staff, if you treat the staff with respect they will help you.
Thank you for good customer service!

Shop LocationQLD, Oxley Bedding

This is not 100% leather so upset with there service

Janine

Janine

Great after sales service

Purchase a lounge six months ago, the seat foam collapsed and the back cushions out of shape, Amart offered replacement lounge or a repick on a different lounge, went out of there way to accommodate my delivery time, all done and changed over in under a week.

Tan

TanBrisbane

Worst store and staff to deal with

Asked to lounge to be delivered on weekend morning. They called on Friday saying can't deliver in morning. Asked them to postpone it by another week and make sure it is delivered in morning.
Waited another week and received call on Saturday morning saying will be delivered afternoon as they have loaded it first and is at the very back of the truck.
Feeling frustrated and angry. Have to stay back from work because of this delivery issue. My place to Oxley store is 10 minutes drive.

JMG

JMGBrisbane, Q

Crystal Sofas..don't even think of buying one!

Nick

NickBrisbane

I had to give one star. ( no option for nil stars)

I have bought whole house lot from super Amart and will not make that mistake again. Today i have found out that the bedroom suite which i was told was solid wood, is all particle board and has no solid wood at all, even the main post on which the bed is standing is also custom made wood and was swollen with the little water spilled around.

This is for all the people want to buy from Amart..

Beware!!

October 11th 2018 Update: NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM SUPER AMART

Bought an ORTHOKINETIC luxury mattress 2 years ago for $2499, already been repaired, within 2 months and after repairs it is worse than before. We are not using it anymore.

Will never shop at Super Amart again!!!!!

OK

I had a warranty swap over. [name removed] was very rude and abrupt to me. He did not return any calls. He spoke rudely to one of his work colleagues in front of me. He made me feel I was a butden. On the other hand-not wanting to deal with him anymore. [name removed] helped out instead. He listened to what I had to say- he pointed out to me what I was trying to point out to [name removed]. And most of all I got good vibes from [name removed].

Karla

KarlaBrisbane

So incredably disapointed!

Tan

TanBrisbane

Disappointed with quality of products and warranty

Padam Jadon

Padam JadonBrisbane

Sofa

We bought a 3+2 seater recliner from AMART but the leather disintegrated with in the first year.
When I contacted the AMART, they were pretty rude and did not show any interest in solving the issue.
Now looking at this forum I realised this is common problem.

Peeling 3-yr old corner chaise lounge so disappointed in Super Amart

Bought just over 3 years ago. We have loved it until the bonded leather started peeling off of it. We paid $730 for this couch and in good faith expected it to last much longer. We are extremely disappointed with the quality and feeling ripped off and upset.