Amart Furniture QLD, Springwood

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store LocationAmart Springwood

John C

John CSouth East Queensland, QLD

My 10yo Amart leather corner couch is still going strong!

It's as beautiful and comfortable as the day we bought it. The quality of the structure is standing the test of time with no signs of wear and tear... even with a house full of kids. Yes we look after it - keep it clean and conditioned, but it works hard for us as our main room furniture piece.
Thanks Amart - we'll be back for sure.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Store LocationSpringwood, QLD
Churro

ChurroBrisbane

Steer clear

Shop LocationQLD, Springwood

The first and last time shopping at Amart, horrible experience

I am lost for words and utterly shocked by my experience with Amart. All of the orders I made had issues with them. The office chair was broken when it arrived, terrible quality with the lounge room table, wrong sized bedframe and a mattress that took them a month to deliver. It’s shocking to believe that one of the salesperson made such mistakes with such a simple task. I want the bedframe returned or change for the correct size and I should not be held accountable for paying extra for them to pick it up because its THE STORE’S fault for making this mistake. I will never shop at Amart ever again.

Andre D

Andre DBrisbane

After sales service is a big let down

We bought a bunch of furniture in store and had a great experience. Since then it has been disappointing... all revolving around their delivery processes. They cannot set or tell you when the delivery will arrive. Do they really expect people to wait around all day. They wouldn’t get sales if you had to wait all day to be served in store. In our case, after difficult calls to them we advises we cannot be home after 2pm. They noted it in their delivery advice... it low and behold the delivery arrives at 2:30. Will avoid in future... rather get a deal elsewhere.

Dan O

Dan OBrisbane

Major Manufacturing Faults - Super Amart are defiant & breaching Australian consumer Law by claiming

Shop LocationQLD, Springwood

There is nothing fair about this company.

Don't deal with them. They told me to come in and pick up the product and when i got there, they said they did not have it in stock, when i asked them to deliver they said that they will not drive all that way just to deliver a clock. 2 weeks later and still waiting for them to sort it out. Really bad, really incompetent and not organised in the least.

Bianca Louise

Bianca LouiseAU

Quality of furniture not even worth the price savings

Bella

BellaQueensland, 4036

Settler King Size great looking frame slats can't hold a weight of mattresss though...

Manni

ManniBrisbane

Furniture quality is ok but beware!!!!

Juanita B.Super Amart

Lack of care and misleading information

Spent $3,000 on a lounge from Super A Mart which was delivered a week later unassembled.
When I asked why it's not assembled I was told that's how they come and I should have read the fine print.

If I wanted to buy furniture that I'd have to assemble I would have gone to ikea.

Couldn't of cared less about the complaint

Raj

RajBrisbane QLD

A Loungh got lint problem & fade colour after just 2 months old

Hi Everyone be careful to shop in amart because under warranty they are not exchanging and refunding anything. I bought 3 seater Chaise and 2 seater sofa just 2 months ago from Springwood Amart Qld. Worth $1600 under 3 years Cover Warranty. It got lint everywhere now and fade the colour. always looks dusty terrible. After complaint to store and upon checking, they said it is natural problem. We can't do anything now. We only used this Loungh occasionally for guests. Very cheap stuff for worth $1600. Very poor customer service.. Never want to go Amart now. Wastage of your hard earning money. Want to take legal action now all frustrated.

Chrissy

ChrissyCornubia

Would not recommend will NEVER BUY FROM AMART AGAIN

Really disappointed with their supposed quality lounge suite.when item was originally purchased recliner wouldn't recline. Then stiching loose even though they eventually repaired or replaced within 1 month of original purchase .I know that wear n tear comes with couches however just over a few years and this couch has lost its padding sunken in structure is now feeling like im judt sitting on wood there is no more comfort in this couch. I had a Harvey Norman couch that lasted 3 times longer than the lounge purchased from Super Amart with their cheaper prices you really pay for in the long or short run should I say.spent over a 1000 odd dollars and very disappointed in the product. Would never recommend

MarshDBrisbane

Stay away!

Absolute rubbish! Packing is bad, products are cheap, expect every item delivered to have some type of defect. Its all such a hassle. We have spent so much money at Amart doing the interest free trap! Paying for items that didn't last even 2yrs!

Mandy B

Mandy BBrisbane

Amazing customer service!

NOT HAPPY JAN99

NOT HAPPY JAN99AU

Buyers beware - avoid at all costs

surim

surimAU

Never again Super A Mart

Purchased a chaise lounge and the leather started flaking off after four years. Was told that being bonded leather they could not do anything about it and the warranty for bonded leather was only for ONE year. They provided a credit for $380. The lounge looks very bad with patches of leather gone. A $2,000 lounge which lasted barely 4 years! No more Super A Mart for me. Also I found the customer service very poor.
Nothing
Bad warranty service. Poor product

little customerLoganholme

Terrible Delivery service- Half a star!

Juanita B.Super Amart

Thank you for your feedback. Could you please email feedback@superamart.com.au and provide your contact details so we can assist you in resolving this.

zomo

zomoBrisbane

Complete lack of customer service

pianotechBrisvegas

Change of heart

A few years ago a-mart refused to do anything for us re exchanging or refunding purchases. We were just about to throw sofas out & bag them for life but decided to give them another opportunity to make matters right. ((((and they did :)))) full on shock & awe. Full credit and a lifetime of cudos, to the springwood store for being professional in every respect. Replaced units with 'nixon sofa pair (microfibre) in raisin' plus the accent chair without the opt $200 treatment plan.
Big ta's from the tribe out west.
Affordable

Juanita B.Super Amart

Thank you for your feedback and we are glad that you were happy with the service you received in the end. Enjoy your new items. Thanks