Service In Virginia Store Very Poor, Staff Don't Know About Any Thing You Ask

Service in Virginia store very poor, staff don't know about any thing you ask, walk behind each other , ask them to try electronic reclined sofa , they said go and connect yourself, I been nearly hour and not any help from this lazy people, never back to this store, not recommended

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store LocationVIRGINIA QLD

Poor Customer Satisfaction and a rude store manager!!!

After heading in store to get a new couch after having two fault/warranty claims for the same couch we were given no help by the store manager Mark at the Virginia Store. After driving there and back twice with a faulty couch we asked for a discount on a couch further then the usual customer discount allowed as we were getting mucked around. He had no intention of helping us and said he had no options to offer us but when speaking to the customer service centre on the phone they said if they were able to offer a discount they’d be happy to after all the muck around, unfortunately it was up to the store we had purchased it from. After speaking to him and having a think about our options we went to find him again to overhear him talking about to another colleague and laughing. Once he had finished talking with no intention to help he walked straight past us after we were waiting for him to finish. We were thankfully served by another team member but I was disgusted in the disrespect shown by this so called Store Manager. Will never be going back to Virginia store again once I receive the new couch I had to pay for at normal price. This store does not try hard to make there customers even slightly happy or feel appreciated instead I feel exhausted and ripped off!

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product Appearance As advertised
Store LocationVirginia

Great Prices & In Store Experience - Love our new outdoor setting!

The staff at the Virginia store we very helpful and attentive on multiple visits to store. They had an extensive range of outdoor settings with very competitive pricing compared to other stores we looked in. Our purchase experience was seamless, all staff are equipped with personal devices to put the order through on the spot (no need to wait at checkouts) making the process super quick and easy. The ability to pay your purchase off in installments whilst you wait for it to come into store at no extra cost is definitely an added bonus. Great communication from the store regarding delivery and pickup, I will be shopping here again in future.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product Appearance As advertised
Store LocationVirginia

2 lounges delivered the cardboard and plastic bagged for easy removal by a friend but work commitmen

Happy the lounges even tho they ran out of stock but your delivery service I'd part of customer service and need to trained on the basics.

Salt Outdoor Canopy Daybed - Amart Virginia

Do not waste your time purchasing this Product. I purchased and initially it was exchanged due to faults. Then within the year the Canopy became dry and omitted a powder like particle. This then deteriorated quite quickly and became all thread like, eventually the fabric frayed and tore. I approached the Store and was advised that it was not covered under warranty. An Outdoor Item that is not fit for purpose!! that lasted under 12 months and the Customer is disadvantaged!! Not good business Amart.

Misleading

I have been waiting for stock to arrive of Marcello Sofa Pairs which I was advised both, in store (Virginia + MacGregor) and "online chat," they are due to arrive mid July - cost $1599 for both. However if I want to purchase them separately from either store (Virginia + MacGregor), 3 seater $1119.20 and 2 seater $799.20 - (Total $1918.40, they are in stock!!! I contacted Amart seeking clarification, who confirmed the sofa pairs are out of stock but if I buy them separately they are in stock! Can anyone else see misleading false advertising. or is it just me?

Shop LocationQLD, Virginia

AMart Virginia - stickers on timber furniture took an hour to remove

I bought a Madang bookshelf which had a large sticker on one of the shelves. This was extremely hard to remove. I don't understand why a retailer would put a difficult to remove sticker on furniture. After an hour I was able to scrub away at the sticker with vinegar. The sticker eventually came off but I was left with a very noticeable gum residue. I complained to the store and was advised to use eucalyptus oil which I did and this worked - but there was no apology offered.

Nixon Sofa Bed

I purchased the Nixon fabric 3 seater sofa bed online. I went to add the legs on and you can see that the legs supplied are different to what has been used previously. I rang Amart Virginia and was advised this was because of the weight of the sofa bed, which I could understand as it is heavy. The only problem is Amart did not check to ensure all the legs fitted properly and now I have a leg which sits out compared to all of the others. In order to fix I am going to have to get someone to drill another hole in the base which I'm not happy about. With all the trouble the removalists had of getting it into the room returning it would be a nightmare. I would definitely have to think twice about purchasing from Amart again.

Kids bed purchase

My daughter and I went in store to purchase a kids bed and mattress, we walked from one end to the other no one came to see if we need help. So we found what we wanted and went straight to the front desk to purchase them, a women walked toward us then turned around without serving us. The girl at the front counter was very helpful and we purchased what we wanted. But I think the staff need a bit of training on customer service cause we didn't get any.

Online shopping was easy

I purchased a corner lounge online. Usually we would purchase in store to get exactly what we want and also to get the best price but I was happy with buying it online as we were after a very specific product. I purchased online on the Saturday and on Sunday I had a call from the store to organise delivery. Delivery was fast (4 days after purchase). We received a call the morning of delivery and were advised a 2 hour window for delivery. They were about 5 minutes late but were helpful and delivered it upstairs into our lounge room.

Shop LocationQLD, Virginia

Bad service with lot of lies

I purchased a bed In store around the 21st of December(Paid in full), I was guaranteed it will be delivered by the 24th of January at the latest, even on the invoice it says ready instore in 4-5 weeks . I went to their store on 15th Jan to check if the bed is on time and their sales rep again promised that bed is in the warehouse and may take couple of days to arrive in store for me to pickup . I rang on 23rd to see if the bed is arrived but their customer rep said that bed is not due to arrive at least for next couple of weeks which contradicts both promises that they previously made i told her about their sales rep promise previously but they said they never promise a date which is an utter lie again. They could not give me any dates and lied about pickup dates and they refuse refund and the only option i have is to choose a new bed without my fault . I looked their beds and nothing nearly matches the one i bought .I always had to call them to be updated on my order, Currently no one can help me nor give me a date that i could pick this bed . I have 0 confidence on this company

I would never deal with this company again as they lie to make a sale and forget about you once you make a payment

Shop LocationQLD, Virginia

I dont usually write reviews but felt compelled to do so after a really hassle free buying experience from virgina amart. I have purchased from there on several occasions and the salespeople were friendly,informative and not pushy like some places i had shopped. Also the guys that loaded my stuff into the car in the pick up place were really helpful and careful loading it in my car assisting me to drop the back seats when i didnt know how.

Still waiting

I am still waiting for my mattress to be delivered after ordering three mattresses and only getting two as the third was the wrong size. It is supposed to be delivered tomorrow after being told it would of been quicker if we rung them Friday...news break we did and got told Monday now it's Tuesday but no apology given for this no compensation given. Let's hope it gets delivered tomorrow.

Shop LocationQLD, Virginia

Extremely bad customer service and quality of product

Bought a bedside table and started putting it together. One of the pieces was broken. This happened the last time I bought a coffee table and lounge suite. I called and asked for a replacement to be delivered out and she told me that would be an $88 delivery fee. I explained that this had happened last time and I shouldn't have to use my time and resources to fix their bad quality mistakes. Due to her attitude and unhelpfulness I asked for a refund. I now have to take a half constructed piece of crap back to that store to get a refund and I will NEVER be back.

Shop LocationQLD, Virginia
Hi Ronnie, We are very sorry to hear about your experience. We would love to look at this one for you if you wouldn't mind? If you could please send through your sales order number and contact number along with details of your experience to live.chat@superamart.com.au we can look at this further for you. Kind regards, Ali Online Service Team

First time Super Amart Customer - Extremely Happy!

Have never purchased from Super Amart before but I had been shopping around for outdoor furniture which is ridiculously expensive. They had a 20% off sale and the discount was almost $500 which was amazing value as the products came with a 3 year warranty. I thought the catch would be that I would have to wait 8-12 weeks like Freedom Furniture but no, I ordered online on Sunday night (after shopping and comparing all day) and got a phone call on Monday morning to confirm the products were in stock and would I like it delivered tomorrow! Truck came on time and everything delivered in tact and looks absolutely fantastic. I am thrilled with the outdoor set, the quality, the service and the speed. Maybe I got lucky but I wouldn't rule them out based on the negative reviews - don't forget people don't often take the time to write the good reviews.

Shop LocationQLD, Virginia
Hi Harriet, Thank you so very much for taking the time to leave your feedback about your experience with us! I will be sure to pass this on to the Virginia store, who will be very happy to hear that you have left such great feedback for them! Thank you again, Jess and the Super Amart Team

Disgusting Service! Liars and Highly Minipulative!

Went into the Super Amart Store in Virginia to get my mums furniture sorted for her new place and was so happy with the service given by the staff. We were even given a deal to take a piece of furniture (the buffet) outof the package and they would minus the cost for it as we didn't need it... So everything was sorted, until...
The furniture arrived which was a dining package and lounge set. We unpacked and put together the dining table then moved onto doing the chairs. Only to find they were the wrong chairs and were so uncomfortable we did not care to sit on them. My partner contacted the store and was given a response saying because we didn't purchase the entire package (the buffet that was taken out as the salesperson was happy to do) we were given cheap chairs and would need to pay $300 extra if we wanted the other chairs that matched the packages description. We were never informed of this nor aware that that's how the deals worked.
So my partner agreed to have the buffet sent out with the correct chairs and pay for the buffet $200. So the buffet was sent out and the chairs.

Then the issue with the lounges came around.
My mum was not able to be with me when we purchased these particular lounges but we were told that if she didn't like them we could have them brought back and store credit would be given to my mum to purchase what she needed.
She did not like the lounges as they were inconvenient for her health issues which are diabetes, arthritis and mass fluid build up in her legs and feet. So we brought her in to find a recliner as this would be more appropriate for her needs.
The store lady told us that would be fine to do an exchange and my mum just pay the delivery costs.
So they came and picked up the lounges and gave her the new lounge in their replacement.
She then gets a call from the store saying there are stains on the lounges and she will need to pay a cleaning fee! I know for a fact my mum placed multiple padding onto the lounge in order to sit on them. She didn't even use one at all as it wasn't appropriate and at times she used the dining chairs to sit on instead as she had to put her feet up to reduce swelling. I saw those lounges and looked over them the morning they were picked up to make sure she wouldn't be paying anything else. There were no stains anywhere they were still like new!

When my mum tried to question this she was fired back at with "you got a great deal on those lounges". And that they would contact her when they have the cleaning fee amount for her to pay.

My mum has been given service that I am disgusted with! I cannot believe how much these people have tried to pull money outof a sick elderly lady who, if myself and my partner didn't get involved, would be charging her through the nose!.

We will never be purchasing anything through this place again and advise if you want what you pay for and expect good customer service. Go the extra way and pay a little for it. These guys have left me, my mum and my partner stressed for weeks!

Absolutely appaulling and sneaky. If this reclining lounge has issues I will be taking this issue way further if it's not handled correctly and as promised.

Shop LocationQLD, Virginia
Hi Mary, We are so very sorry to hear about your recent experience with us and apologise profusely for any inconvenience or stress caused. I would like the opportunity to look further into this, if that's alright with you? If so, could you please send an email to live.chat@superamart.com.au the sales order number and best contact phone number? We hope to hear from you soon. Kind regards, Tom and the Super Amart Team

Czar Corner Lounge

CZAR Corner Lounge. Upholstered in Saddle. Pocket Spring Seat Cushions, No Sag Seat Foundation. 12 month warranty - Everyday Product
Total Cost was $1000, it was purchased 10/06/2014.
When we purchased the CZAR Corner Lounge we did discuss with the Salesman that the couch was bonded leather so therefore wasn't as hardy as proper leather. The salesman said it would last at least 5 years. We were encouraged to purchase the Bonded Leather Protection for $99.95 to cover any accidents/damage occurring in the next 3 years which we did (this protection was provided by the Leather Doctor).

2016 cracking appearing on one of the cushions. Over the next few months, it spread over the cushion and the black started to flake off. Within 6 months, the damage has now spread across 3 cushions. We also started noticing black fabric on our carpet when we vacuumed. Contacted both Super Amart at Virginia as well as the Leather Doctor Both companies advised me to contact one another and neither wanted anything to do with it. Super Amart advised the couch was outside the 12 months warranty and the leather doctor said that it was a manufacturers problem therefore not covered by them.

I do understand that this couch wasn't going to last forever as it was the "cheaper version". What I didn't realise is that spending $1000 would only last us 18 months.

Shop LocationQLD, Virginia
Hi Jill, We are so sorry to hear about your lounge and your experience so far. We would like to have a closer look into this, if we may? Can you please private message us your order number, we will then be able to bring up your order to investigate for you. Kind regards, Jess and the Super Amart TeamHi Jess, not sure how to directly private message you. Invoice number was 310-394200 Thanks.

Shocking Service

I bought a new lounge at full price which had no bolts for the legs. I was told to visit the store when I called up. The store then said when I arrived that they would send out new bolts within 3 days. 2 weeks later no bolts and no call to advise of any delay. I'm in real estate and have advised all clients when furnishing not to shop at Super Amart as I have called again and was told they must be in the post. Any reasonable business would have spare bolts on site. I will have to go to Bunnings!

Shop LocationQLD, Virginia
Hi David, Sorry to hear we weren't able to supply you with the bolts required for your lounge at the time of purchase and then later on as requested by yourself. So we can look further into this could you please send us an email at live.chat@superamart.com.au with your sales order number and contact number. Kind regards, Tom and the Super Amart Team

Customer service sucks big time would have walked out had my wife not wanted a certain product

3 Amart stores and we had to sell it to the staff to be able to buy it. Eventually I had to approach the accounts counter to get served. Then 3 times they accused my wife of not knowing her own name when completing the computer crap, just to buy a dining room table for cash. Not credit cash and it still took half an hour to get a receipt then got it home one of the chairs I can not assemble due to a poor bolt self tapper and the table also has a similar problem which I will now try to negotiate to get replaced. God give me strength. 3 hrs to assemble.

Not only Virginia have also walked out of North lakes store for crap service.

Shop LocationQLD, Virginia
Hi Darren, We are so sorry again for your experience and problems with your goods. I have replied to you via message. Kind regards, Jess and the Super Amart TeamYes thanks Jess i have them it may appear due to my inexperience in this area when i asked for a private message it may have doubled my concerns sorry if there is 2 messagesOn Sunday morning I contacted the store and shared my concerns, the person who answered my call sent an email message, to which I attached photographs of my concerns for the manager to review. The assistant said that when the manager had reviewed them and decided what to do I would be contacted. On Monday afternoon having not heard anything I contacted Amart again to remind them of my issues and ask for a response On Tuesday I got a phone call advising that they would be replacing the items and when would I like them delivered to which, I said as soon as they could. Which turned out to be Thursday the 14th of July. So despite my reservations the process worked, lengthy (5 days) but non the less the faulty product was replaced (one does wonder - do they not replace faulty products given I had to send photo's)

Amazing service

Am so Happy that Ben has helped resolve our problem....the customer service outstanding....we will definately return to this store if we need to buy anything again.

Shop LocationQLD, Virginia
Hi Chris, Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us! We're so pleased to hear that our team were able to assist you and that you're happy with the outcome, we'll certainly be passing your feedback onto management at Virginia to let them know. Kind regards, The Super Amart Team