Amart Furniture QLD, Virginia

Amart Furniture QLD, Virginia

Dishant D.

Dishant D.South East Queensland, QLD

Received half product and extremely rude behaviour from the staff.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store LocationAmart Furnatures - Virginia Store

ana

anaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Service In Virginia Store Very Poor, Staff Don't Know About Any Thing You Ask

Service in Virginia store very poor, staff don't know about any thing you ask, walk behind each other , ask them to try electronic reclined sofa , they said go and connect yourself, I been nearly hour and not any help from this lazy people, never back to this store, not recommended

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store LocationVIRGINIA QLD

Poor Customer Satisfaction and a rude store manager!!!

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product Appearance As advertised
Store LocationVirginia

Great Prices & In Store Experience - Love our new outdoor setting!

The staff at the Virginia store we very helpful and attentive on multiple visits to store. They had an extensive range of outdoor settings with very competitive pricing compared to other stores we looked in. Our purchase experience was seamless, all staff are equipped with personal devices to put the order through on the spot (no need to wait at checkouts) making the process super quick and easy. The ability to pay your purchase off in installments whilst you wait for it to come into store at no extra cost is definitely an added bonus. Great communication from the store regarding delivery and pickup, I will be shopping here again in future.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product Appearance As advertised
Store LocationVirginia

2 lounges delivered the cardboard and plastic bagged for easy removal by a friend but work commitmen

Happy the lounges even tho they ran out of stock but your delivery service I'd part of customer service and need to trained on the basics.

Cass

Cass

Salt Outdoor Canopy Daybed - Amart Virginia

Do not waste your time purchasing this Product. I purchased and initially it was exchanged due to faults. Then within the year the Canopy became dry and omitted a powder like particle. This then deteriorated quite quickly and became all thread like, eventually the fabric frayed and tore. I approached the Store and was advised that it was not covered under warranty. An Outdoor Item that is not fit for purpose!! that lasted under 12 months and the Customer is disadvantaged!! Not good business Amart.

NEVER AGAIN

NEVER AGAIN

Misleading

I have been waiting for stock to arrive of Marcello Sofa Pairs which I was advised both, in store (Virginia + MacGregor) and "online chat," they are due to arrive mid July - cost $1599 for both. However if I want to purchase them separately from either store (Virginia + MacGregor), 3 seater $1119.20 and 2 seater $799.20 - (Total $1918.40, they are in stock!!! I contacted Amart seeking clarification, who confirmed the sofa pairs are out of stock but if I buy them separately they are in stock! Can anyone else see misleading false advertising. or is it just me?

AngelaB

AngelaBRedcliffe

AMart Virginia - stickers on timber furniture took an hour to remove

I bought a Madang bookshelf which had a large sticker on one of the shelves. This was extremely hard to remove. I don't understand why a retailer would put a difficult to remove sticker on furniture. After an hour I was able to scrub away at the sticker with vinegar. The sticker eventually came off but I was left with a very noticeable gum residue. I complained to the store and was advised to use eucalyptus oil which I did and this worked - but there was no apology offered.

Liz H

Liz HAspley

Nixon Sofa Bed

I purchased the Nixon fabric 3 seater sofa bed online. I went to add the legs on and you can see that the legs supplied are different to what has been used previously. I rang Amart Virginia and was advised this was because of the weight of the sofa bed, which I could understand as it is heavy. The only problem is Amart did not check to ensure all the legs fitted properly and now I have a leg which sits out compared to all of the others. In order to fix I am going to have to get someone to drill another hole in the base which I'm not happy about. With all the trouble the removalists had of getting it into the room returning it would be a nightmare. I would definitely have to think twice about purchasing from Amart again.

Casey  Collins

Casey CollinsBracken ridge

Kids bed purchase

My daughter and I went in store to purchase a kids bed and mattress, we walked from one end to the other no one came to see if we need help. So we found what we wanted and went straight to the front desk to purchase them, a women walked toward us then turned around without serving us. The girl at the front counter was very helpful and we purchased what we wanted. But I think the staff need a bit of training on customer service cause we didn't get any.

Jess B

Jess BBrisbane, Qld

Online shopping was easy

I purchased a corner lounge online. Usually we would purchase in store to get exactly what we want and also to get the best price but I was happy with buying it online as we were after a very specific product. I purchased online on the Saturday and on Sunday I had a call from the store to organise delivery. Delivery was fast (4 days after purchase). We received a call the morning of delivery and were advised a 2 hour window for delivery. They were about 5 minutes late but were helpful and delivered it upstairs into our lounge room.

Bharath

BharathSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bad service with lot of lies

Shop LocationQLD, Virginia

I dont usually write reviews but felt compelled to do so after a really hassle free buying experience from virgina amart. I have purchased from there on several occasions and the salespeople were friendly,informative and not pushy like some places i had shopped. Also the guys that loaded my stuff into the car in the pick up place were really helpful and careful loading it in my car assisting me to drop the back seats when i didnt know how.

Still waiting

I am still waiting for my mattress to be delivered after ordering three mattresses and only getting two as the third was the wrong size. It is supposed to be delivered tomorrow after being told it would of been quicker if we rung them Friday...news break we did and got told Monday now it's Tuesday but no apology given for this no compensation given. Let's hope it gets delivered tomorrow.

ronnie1

ronnie1Brisbane

Extremely bad customer service and quality of product

Bought a bedside table and started putting it together. One of the pieces was broken. This happened the last time I bought a coffee table and lounge suite. I called and asked for a replacement to be delivered out and she told me that would be an $88 delivery fee. I explained that this had happened last time and I shouldn't have to use my time and resources to fix their bad quality mistakes. Due to her attitude and unhelpfulness I asked for a refund. I now have to take a half constructed piece of crap back to that store to get a refund and I will NEVER be back.

Harriet55

Harriet55Sydney

First time Super Amart Customer - Extremely Happy!

Juanita B.Super Amart

Disgusting Service! Liars and Highly Minipulative!

JillBrisbane

Czar Corner Lounge

Jill

Hi Jess, not sure how to directly private message you. Invoice number was 310-394200
Thanks.

Shocking Service

I bought a new lounge at full price which had no bolts for the legs. I was told to visit the store when I called up. The store then said when I arrived that they would send out new bolts within 3 days. 2 weeks later no bolts and no call to advise of any delay. I'm in real estate and have advised all clients when furnishing not to shop at Super Amart as I have called again and was told they must be in the post. Any reasonable business would have spare bolts on site. I will have to go to Bunnings!

DarrenNorthlakes

Customer service sucks big time would have walked out had my wife not wanted a certain product

3 Amart stores and we had to sell it to the staff to be able to buy it. Eventually I had to approach the accounts counter to get served. Then 3 times they accused my wife of not knowing her own name when completing the computer crap, just to buy a dining room table for cash. Not credit cash and it still took half an hour to get a receipt then got it home one of the chairs I can not assemble due to a poor bolt self tapper and the table also has a similar problem which I will now try to negotiate to get replaced. God give me strength. 3 hrs to assemble.

Not only Virginia have also walked out of North lakes store for crap service.

Hi Darren,
We are so sorry again for your experience and problems with your goods. I have replied to you via message.
Kind regards,
Jess and the Super Amart Team

Darren

Yes thanks Jess i have them it may appear due to my inexperience in this area when i asked for a private message it may have doubled my concerns sorry if there is 2 messages