Peeling dining chairs

Bought a complete package of tv console unit, sideboard, coffee table, lamp table, dining table and chairs about 4 years ago. The dining chairs starting peeling just after the warranty ran out. The chairs are hardly ever used and in a terrible state, can’t find any chairs that would match this package. Now I’ll have to replace the whole lot! I would never buy from Amart again!

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product Appearance As advertised

Omaha snuggle chair

Amart was suppose to deliver our lounge and chair during the day. Something happened and they still delivered it at nighttime. Very happy about that.
Love the Omaha lounge and chair

Dodgy timber furniture

Bought settler range and paid good money for it. Less than 12 months and top of table and coffee table peeling. Supposed to be solid timber???
If Amart is going to charge so much for a product it shouldn't be such crap quality. Cheap offshore rubbish. Very disappointed.

Good customer service.

I had a dining room suite and 2 buffets delivered and the next day i noticed a chip and scratches on table, plus patchy finish on table top. Phoned store and was offered a discount or replacement. We decided replacememt as we loved the suite. They will deliver another table free of delivery charge, also as we paid for assembly of all the iems they will take the assembled table away and replace it with an assembled one. Cant ask for more than that. I must say i was expecting problems due to some bad reviews but everything was done pleasantly. I can highly recommend a mart Warana.

Shop LocationQLD, Warana
Update on thos review. Amart replaced table completely assrmbled. All us great. Thanks Amary

Sailor Outdoor Furniture...Rusty Rust Rust

Purchased outdoor setting for our unit. Undercover with little or no rain in the last year and it has started rusting out.

Was told no cover for rust damage....don't waste your money. Pay a little bit more and get chairs that last much longer from Bunnings.

Nice job Super Amart another lost customer.

Great Experience

We recently brought office and bedroom furniture from the Warana Store. The customer service that we received was second to none. They organized delivery from the warehouse to our door and called us to let us know that our order was on track. While we were in the store they made us feel welcome and we felt like help was available when we needed it. Really good with helping the ladies too. Jackie was great.

Shop LocationQLD, Warana

Delivery Costs. Had to pay AU$ 88.00 to get a AU 240 outdoor set delivered. What a rip off!!! Why can't you load a full truck before delivering to a certain vicinity and offer your Customers a better Service? I am surprised you are still in business with your delivery costs.

Crap leather

Purchased a lounge then it started squeaking and you could feel the timber when you sat on it superamart gave me a replacement but i said i would like to get a different lounge instead now having done that i got the razor leather lounge 3 seater and I've noticed that the leather isn't stitched and not pulled probably and sagging the leather also feels hard n bumpy in some places. I took photos and emailed customer care and you hear nothing back from them. Very frustrated.

Shop LocationQLD, Warana
Hi Ethan, We are sorry to hear you have not yet been contacted back by our Customer Care team. So that we can look further into this for you, could you please send an email to live.chat@superamart.com.au with your sales order number and contact phone number. Kind regards, Tom and the Super Amart Team

Accommodating staff

The man who sold us our Orthokinetic bed was lovely. The lady manager too was smashing. The delivery drivers were great. All the staff seemed to help, regardless of the questions we threw at them. The only person who didn't acknowledge us, was the male manager. The only down part re' delivery, was the time of delivery of the bedroom furnishings. They arrived at 7pm; but that was our fault for not requesting a day time delivery - something you may wish to consider when buying from here. I will shop there again.

Shop LocationQLD, Warana
Hi Fajara, Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback for us. We will be sure to pass this on to the store for you who would like to hear that you are happy with your purchase. Thank you again. Kind regards, Jess and the Super Amart Team

Shadow Sun lounges are now flaking all over our deck

We also purchased the shadow range 12 months ago: 10 seater table & chairs, bar table with 4 stools and 2 x sun lounges. Our cushions have also faded, even the ones under cover. The sun lounges are flaking that bad that they are leaving a mess all over our deck. When we rang to complain we were told that these SUN Lounges were not for out door use! They were advertised as UV protected and no need to oil, just wipe over with a damp cloth. The timber on the lounge legs is not holding & just recently a friend sat on one of the sun lounges and it went to collapse under him. 5 weeks ago we were told our complaint would be passed on but we have heard nothing since. UV resistant, what a load of rubbish. False advertising.

Shop LocationQLD, Warana
Hi Tricia, We are so sorry to hear about your Shadow range and would like to look further into this, if we may? Can I please have you email your sales order to customer.care@superamart.com.au so I can bring up your order? Once again, we apologise sincerely and hope to have this resolved for you very soon. Kind regards, Jess and the Super Amart TeamThank youI have emailed you a copy of our original email and photos we sent on 2/3/16

Do Not Buy Here!!!

Second time round, & still not good enough SUPER AMART!! After dealing with two faulty couches 12 months ago, here I am again, with another faulty couch right before the warranty runs out, hence why you must absolutely fight for your initial warranty to then be valid for the new ones like I had to for over 4 months last time!! Once again, Super Amart doesn't disappoint in their lack of customer service nor their product quality. Once AGAIN, not willing to give me my deserved 12 month warranty on the new replacement! It's not like I want anything unreasonable is it? My first couches failed within 12 months & now again, failed! Yet I'm told, "No, it doesn't come with warranty sorry, otherwise everyone could just get a new one before warranty runs out." What? How much confidence do they have in their products?! Zilch, by sounds of that! If the item is faulty within twelve months, then I'm sorry, I'm entitled to a new one! How is that my fault or is that a lifespan of a couch @ Super Amart? I'm entitled to a warranty with a brand new product surely just like every other first time buyer!

Evolution lounge suit

I purchased a evolution lounge suite about 4 months ago and the two seater is Boeing in the middle.. Any longer and the cushion in the middle will be non existent.. Very disappointed seeing as it's our first lounge in our first home we've owned.

Shop LocationQLD, Warana
Hi Ashlee, We're sorry to hear you're having some problems with your lounge! Can you please send through your full name, sales order number and phone number through to me so I can investigate this further and assist you? You can reach me at socialmedia@superamart.com.au. Thank you. Kind Regards, Hannah & the Super Amart Team

Thought i bought a soft mattress WRONG

I purchased a orthokinetic plush mattress after testing the one in store, which was quite comfy, only to my disappointment after receiving my mattress it is like sleeping on a concrete floor. After two nights on this mattress and broken painful sleep, I rang the warana store to see if I could take it back for a refund or swap. As it does state that if your not happy with your purchase you may exchange goods for equivalent value up to 7 days Was told by the store it will take awhile to wear in and they don't exchange mattresses. Maybe they should tell you this when purchasing. Now I am stuck with a mattress that I cant sleep on. Not happy and disappointed

Shop LocationQLD, Warana
Hi Wendy, We're very sorry to hear you're unhappy with your mattress and sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused. Would it be possible to send an email through to socialmedia@superamart.com.au including your full name, sales order number and preferred contact number so I can follow this up with the team at Warana? Thanks very much for getting in touch with your feedback. Kind Regards, Hannah & the Super Amart Team

VERY unhappy with Nixon bonded leather couch

We purchased the NIXON bonded leather lounge less than 3 years ago from AMART. We sit on it for no more then a couple of hours at most per day. The bonded leather is already cracking and the foam on the side edge on one seat has started to sink (it's so close to the edge that it couldn't be from someone sitting on that spot).
I could maybe understand these issues if we had paid $400-$500 for it, but we paid $1200!
I would have expected it to last much longer then this. Very disappointed in the quality.

Shop LocationQLD, Warana
Hi Sarah, We're so sorry to hear you're unhappy with your lounge. I'd like to investigate this further and see what we might be able to do to assist you, if I may? Are you able to please send through your full name, sales order number and store of purchase in an email to socialmedia@superamart.com.au so I can follow this up for you asap? We apologise for any inconvenience and hope to hear from you soon. Kind Regards, Hannah & The Super Amart TeamHi Hannah, I have sent the details through.Thanks Sarah. I've just responded with a small follow-up question. If you could please send through a response at your earliest convenience, I will ensure this is actioned as soon as possible for you. Thanks so much. Kind Regards, Hannah & The Super Amart Team

Terrible hard mattress

I just bought a new sleepmaker miracoil medium mattress. The sales person persuaded me into purchasing the medium instead of the plush. Unfortunately I agreed and on the first night of sleeping on it, it's like sleeping on the floor!! I rang them back up the very next morning only to be told you have to give it acouple weeks to settle in. So now it's been two weeks later and it's still hard as a rock. If rather sleep on my old sagging mattress than this rubbish. So after two weeks I was expecting to simply come into store and swap this medium for a plush but oh no now I'm filling out a sleepmaker warranty claim that's not getting me anywhere. Oh and before I even purchased the bed I asked the sales person if I wasn't happy with the mattress, could I come back in store and swap it for a plush? And the sales person said "yes ofcourse" what a load of bull!

Defenatly not going to buy from super amart again if they don't resolve this problem for me ASAP!!!

Shop LocationQLD, Warana
Hi Brendan, We sincerely apologise for your experience and thank you for getting in touch with your feedback. Are you able to please send an email through to socialmedia@superamart.com.au detailing your full name, sales order number and store of purchase so I can follow this up asap for you? We're very sorry for any inconvenience. Kind Regards, Hannah & The Super Amart TeamUpdate!!! I ended up speaking to a guy by the name of nick from the warana store an he was very helpful! He organised for me to bring my mattress I wasn't happy with into there store and swap it for the plush version or any other mattress of similar value. A big thanks to this bloke! Just when I thought all hope was lost and nobody was helping me, nick made it happen. Thanks mate I really appreciate what you have done, you deserve a payrise. Stores like this need more people like him who actually care about what the customers want.

Bed not a Year old main beam broken

Bought Queen size bed. In my sleep main beam broke last night. Awful fright. Now bed is un usable. Bought from Warana.

Shop LocationQLD, Warana
Hi Vanessa, We're so sorry to hear this and apologise for your experience. Are you able to please send an email to socialmedia@superamart.com.au with your sales order number and preferred contact number so I can investigate this further with the team at Warana? Thank you. Kind Regards, Hannah & The Super Amart TeamSurname is Lidgard. Bed is a black Queen Yukon. Its tge middle beam. Snapped. They have the order number in computer under R Lidgard.Oh and apparently it is 18mths old. Samantha from Warana said she'd contact spare parts to see if we can get a main beam. But no reply as yet.

Amazing service :D

We bought our lounge suit 2 yrs ago in november (3 seater of which 2 are recliners and 2 single recliners ) and we have never had a problem yet... Although my sons single has a broken foot rest beam and is twisted a little he is a teen and a bit rough when sitting . We have a now 20 mth yr old who has jumped, climbed and spilt milk on and the lounge suit still looks new. We paid a total of $999 for the lot on sale then paid $70 for delivery and were please with the delivery service! Without even asking they offered to help us move the furniture where we wanted it and assemble it for us (we declined only for the fact that we had to race out ) but were told if we need to call the store at anytime for help they would return.

Thats great service. From the beginning of my layby till the end of service the staff were helpful and a joy to deal with, the customer service could not be faulted at all. Everything we were promised we got the measurements that were given were exact ... To my recollection i missed a payment and i was still not charged even though i agreed to the layby terms and conditions and was met with only understanding and grade a customer service. I was told a delivery date and it was kept. We will shop for all our furniture needs through the warana super a mart for yrs to come.

Tamarra t
Lounge is still in excelent condition. We didnt even get the extra stain cover they were offering me at a discount price. And looks like a couple of mths old not yrs old
Colour range could have been abit more varied lol sorry i have nothing bad at all for the warana store :S

Shop LocationQLD, Warana

Bonded leather lounge fail.

Brought a bonded leather lounge looked great for 12 months then started shedding ? Slow at first to full shedding mode at 2.5 years onwards. Now my lounge looks like a housing commission throw away. I don't think a homeless person would sit on it in an alleyway . I am about to place it on the kerb with a big sign to warn people not to purchase this product. The stress it has caused my wife as she has to sit on it every day is immeasurable . Super amart has responded with an offer of a discount on my next lounge when I return it . Nothing in writing though. Is it just me or did super amart acknowledge my emails then do nothing at all each time I contact them about it. Hmmm. Come on step up guys and replace this lounge you know it's a bad product already.
Looked good for nearly 12 months
Started shedding after 12 months at first slowly then accelerated to full shedding mode .

Shop LocationQLD, Warana

Stand by your product - apparently not!!

I would like to warn people not to purchase louges from Super A-mart. We purchased a lounge bonded leather loughe (apparently) from Super A-mart in 2009. Yes thats a while ago. I spent $200 on leather cleaner that apprently would keep the bonded leather looking fantastic for years. In the last 6 months I noticed the bonded leather was started to peel and craze. Why?? I am very particular about sitting on the lounge and making sure we are clean and not sweaty and dirty, even to the point of putting sheets on the lounge to sit on during the warmer months. I have been consistent with using the leather cleaner so why has the lounge all of a sudden looking awful. I called SuperAmart Warana where i purhcsed the lounge and was sent warranty assessment forms after i explain exactly what was wrong with the lounge thinking they would offer something. But No - we are sorry it has a 5 yr structural warranty but 2 years on the rest. So bad luck really. Well guess what Super Amart I am going to bag the bloody hell out of you - you sell crap and then dont want to know about.
Absolutely crap and no back up service.
Cheap and nasty rubbish

Best furniature store.

Lets face the facts, if you buy a cheap set of furniature to get you by, you really do get what you pay for. So alot of people would review on the fact their products may have been a cheaper quality. However in my case, we went specifically lounge shopping and searched many stores. It wasnt until we went to super amart and recieved service above and beyond that we found the lounge we desired. They greeted us at the door, then when pondering over couches another sales man came and helped us decide. He whipped out a tape measure at any couch we even glanced at to tell us the sizes, He showed us colours and designs that werent on display and spent about an hour helping us decide on what we would call a major furniature decision. He helped us arrange delivery to our house and they even put the lounge together where and how and i asked (the chase could move). We even recieved a lovely follow up call where we were asked about our experience, and just for answering their call got a $20 gift voucher. $20 doesnt go a long way anymore in the search for furnature. But it was such a lovely gesture it put the icing on the cake for this purchase experience.
service, quality