Amart Furniture QLD, Warana

Amart Furniture QLD, Warana

TriciaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Peeling dining chairs

Bought a complete package of tv console unit, sideboard, coffee table, lamp table, dining table and chairs about 4 years ago. The dining chairs starting peeling just after the warranty ran out. The chairs are hardly ever used and in a terrible state, can’t find any chairs that would match this package. Now I’ll have to replace the whole lot! I would never buy from Amart again!

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product Appearance As advertised

Kim

KimSouth East Queensland, QLD

Omaha snuggle chair

Amart was suppose to deliver our lounge and chair during the day. Something happened and they still delivered it at nighttime. Very happy about that.
Love the Omaha lounge and chair

Thebuspeople

ThebuspeopleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dodgy timber furniture

Bought settler range and paid good money for it. Less than 12 months and top of table and coffee table peeling. Supposed to be solid timber???
If Amart is going to charge so much for a product it shouldn't be such crap quality. Cheap offshore rubbish. Very disappointed.

lynpSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good customer service.

I had a dining room suite and 2 buffets delivered and the next day i noticed a chip and scratches on table, plus patchy finish on table top. Phoned store and was offered a discount or replacement. We decided replacememt as we loved the suite. They will deliver another table free of delivery charge, also as we paid for assembly of all the iems they will take the assembled table away and replace it with an assembled one. Cant ask for more than that. I must say i was expecting problems due to some bad reviews but everything was done pleasantly. I can highly recommend a mart Warana.

lynp

Update on thos review. Amart replaced table completely assrmbled. All us great. Thanks Amary

Craig P

Craig PMaroohcydore

Sailor Outdoor Furniture...Rusty Rust Rust

Purchased outdoor setting for our unit. Undercover with little or no rain in the last year and it has started rusting out.

Was told no cover for rust damage....don't waste your money. Pay a little bit more and get chairs that last much longer from Bunnings.

Nice job Super Amart another lost customer.

Edsta68

Edsta68Maroochydore

Great Experience

We recently brought office and bedroom furniture from the Warana Store. The customer service that we received was second to none. They organized delivery from the warehouse to our door and called us to let us know that our order was on track. While we were in the store they made us feel welcome and we felt like help was available when we needed it. Really good with helping the ladies too. Jackie was great.

Shop LocationQLD, Warana

Delivery Costs. Had to pay AU$ 88.00 to get a AU 240 outdoor set delivered. What a rip off!!! Why can't you load a full truck before delivering to a certain vicinity and offer your Customers a better Service? I am surprised you are still in business with your delivery costs.

Crap leather

Purchased a lounge then it started squeaking and you could feel the timber when you sat on it superamart gave me a replacement but i said i would like to get a different lounge instead now having done that i got the razor leather lounge 3 seater and I've noticed that the leather isn't stitched and not pulled probably and sagging the leather also feels hard n bumpy in some places. I took photos and emailed customer care and you hear nothing back from them. Very frustrated.

fajara

fajara

Accommodating staff

The man who sold us our Orthokinetic bed was lovely. The lady manager too was smashing. The delivery drivers were great. All the staff seemed to help, regardless of the questions we threw at them. The only person who didn't acknowledge us, was the male manager. The only down part re' delivery, was the time of delivery of the bedroom furnishings. They arrived at 7pm; but that was our fault for not requesting a day time delivery - something you may wish to consider when buying from here. I will shop there again.

Juanita B.Super Amart

Shadow Sun lounges are now flaking all over our deck

We also purchased the shadow range 12 months ago: 10 seater table & chairs, bar table with 4 stools and 2 x sun lounges. Our cushions have also faded, even the ones under cover. The sun lounges are flaking that bad that they are leaving a mess all over our deck. When we rang to complain we were told that these SUN Lounges were not for out door use! They were advertised as UV protected and no need to oil, just wipe over with a damp cloth. The timber on the lounge legs is not holding & just recently a friend sat on one of the sun lounges and it went to collapse under him. 5 weeks ago we were told our complaint would be passed on but we have heard nothing since. UV resistant, what a load of rubbish. False advertising.

I have emailed you a copy of our original email and photos we sent on 2/3/16

Rach

RachShelly Beach

Do Not Buy Here!!!

Evolution lounge suit

I purchased a evolution lounge suite about 4 months ago and the two seater is Boeing in the middle.. Any longer and the cushion in the middle will be non existent.. Very disappointed seeing as it's our first lounge in our first home we've owned.

Wendy

WendyCaloundra

Thought i bought a soft mattress WRONG

I purchased a orthokinetic plush mattress after testing the one in store, which was quite comfy, only to my disappointment after receiving my mattress it is like sleeping on a concrete floor. After two nights on this mattress and broken painful sleep, I rang the warana store to see if I could take it back for a refund or swap. As it does state that if your not happy with your purchase you may exchange goods for equivalent value up to 7 days Was told by the store it will take awhile to wear in and they don't exchange mattresses. Maybe they should tell you this when purchasing. Now I am stuck with a mattress that I cant sleep on. Not happy and disappointed

Sarah LSunshine Coast

VERY unhappy with Nixon bonded leather couch

We purchased the NIXON bonded leather lounge less than 3 years ago from AMART. We sit on it for no more then a couple of hours at most per day. The bonded leather is already cracking and the foam on the side edge on one seat has started to sink (it's so close to the edge that it couldn't be from someone sitting on that spot).
I could maybe understand these issues if we had paid $400-$500 for it, but we paid $1200!
I would have expected it to last much longer then this. Very disappointed in the quality.

Hi Hannah,
I have sent the details through.

BrendanGympie

Terrible hard mattress

Brendan

Bed not a Year old main beam broken

Bought Queen size bed. In my sleep main beam broke last night. Awful fright. Now bed is un usable. Bought from Warana.

Juanita B.Super Amart

Surname is Lidgard. Bed is a black Queen Yukon. Its tge middle beam. Snapped. They have the order number in computer under R Lidgard.

Oh and apparently it is 18mths old. Samantha from Warana said she'd contact spare parts to see if we can get a main beam. But no reply as yet.

Tamarra.T

Tamarra.TMaroochydore, Queensland

Amazing service :D

Concerned

Concerned

Bonded leather lounge fail.

Karen

KarenBrisbane

Stand by your product - apparently not!!

LadyOfThree