Amart Furniture SA, Melrose Park

Ali

AliMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Allana seater

I bought two sofas.
Very low quality worse than i think after 3 months of use.
Very bad customer service. Answering machine is better than Amart customer service.
Never will buy any thing again.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Terrible after sale service - very rude

purchased furniture from them, not easy to assemble and store manager very rude. Was not told upon purchasing the furniture that it would be flat packed. Will never use again

Worst furniture shop

Melrose store worst customer service will never go there again avoid. Difficult to deal with management! Bad experience and cold people

Shelly

ShellyAdelaide

Cheap fabric that pills within weeks

The fabric is NOT covered by “quality guarantee “ for a reason. It’s cheap rubbish. Pills in weeks. Don’t buy it! I’ve only had my sofas for 3 months and it looks terrible with pilling! I’m very unhappy. Plus they tell you it will be two weeks wait for your order to arrive so they can score the sale but it really takes 6-8 weeks. Go elsewhere and pay a bit more. Cheaper in the long run.

Product Not Available

Online.
I would never shop here again, ordered online, says goods in stock, get a phone call nothing is available - 3 week wait time. Now because of their stuff up I have to go into store to get money back - ABSOLUTE JOKE!
Also be aware - on your Receipt says shipping and handling $0.00, oh but wait, the store will contact you later to let you know quote for delivery.

Tali

TaliAdelaide

Don't buy from them

Worst furniture shop ever!!!!
Dumped my stuff in front of house 3 hours before they were due for delivery!!!
Furniture looks terrible, completely different from store..
Don't recommend to anyone!!!

Belle

Belle

Stay away

Michael H

Michael HAdelaide

Outstanding Customer Service

Hurley sofa Marion Store

Customer service terrible. Very rude man wasn't helpful and ended saying he was sick because he was so rude when I called him out. Very unprofessional. Lounge not delivered as per agreed date, no record on system. Staff blaming warehouse/deliveries. Asked me to call them and got cycled around to store once again. After I organised daycare for children and dog and to be home from work couch was not delivered. I had to call store to follow up delivery time and date which was for a second time delayed without any call. Most unreliable and unprofessional staff we have come across. Customer service blaming their staff for misinformation. They should train their staff better with correct information instead of blaming the customer

MJ74

MJ74AU

Worst flat packed tallboy ever

I purchased the Alexia 6 draw tallboy.
When I got the box home, I realised it was in 27,000 pieces. It required two people with a powerdrill and 2 hours to put together as stated in the instructions.
I rang the store and told them I was not happy with this and should have been told as I am a female, with no drills! and I live alone.
They referred me to a person who quoted me $125 to put together which turns a $299 tallboy into $425. I explained that was not acceptable.
They then arranged to send an employee from the store for $50 to assemble.
I agreed to this. The poor boy spent 2 hours and 45 minutes assembling the drawers. He worked non stop and he knew what he was doing!
I would not recommend this product to anyone.

Juanita B.Super Amart

Bad quality products even worse service. Do not buy!

KarlW

All good for now! :) this was posted last night

Good experience

Recently purchased large amount of furniture from Melrose Park SA store. Staff member was extremely helpful. Furniture was delivered on time, only had one piece missing. Called for the piece, I expected to wait for it to come from overseas but the brilliant man in Queensland organised the piece to be sent by express post and received it within a week. Could not fault the service of the staff or quality of the furniture. Would definitely recommend to others.

Hi Sue,
Thanks very much for sharing your experience with us. We'll pass your kind words onto our team at Melrose Park!
The Super Amart Team

AleaAdelaide

Can't give nil stars

Alea

Look at how many terrible reviews Amart has.. I can't believe you are still trading and haven't been closed down for good! Fair Trade needs to step in and investigate, you won't get away with ripping people off for much longer, mark my words on that

RobynrAU

Great Service and Products

I brought the settler queen package from Melrose Park. Great sales person and store manager. After reading product reviews about the mattress I purchased I was sceptical but proved to be a winner. Delivery guys fantastic shame they don't take the boxes away though. All in all very happy with everything. Cons putting together the wood bed was difficult on my own. I wish I knew

Hi Robyn,
Thanks very much for sharing your feedback with us. We're so pleased to hear you had a positive experience with our team at Melrose Park. I'll certainly send on your kind words to them :)
Hannah & the Super Amart Team

Robynr

Your welcome credit where credit is due. Will always buy from you guys and have referred friends on to you. They all love my bedroom package as do I. Thanks again you guys are well and truly above Harvey Normans :)

Perfect will come back

Jessica serviced me and she was fantastic service was good and will recommend anyone to go there fantastic very happy customer and the manager was fantastic aswell

Hi Jolene,
Thanks so much for sharing your feedback with us! I'll certainly pass your kind words onto Jessica and the team at Melrose Park.
Hannah & the Super Amart Team

RussellAdelaide

Shocking Service

Order a bed suite and mattress on 7th of feb. Took mattress week later and been waiting for suite ever since. Everytime we ring get a different excuse and a longer wait time. No calls to update having to chase up to find out its gonna be another two weeks. Then to call weeks later to find out another 3 weeks. Get told draws are ready but bed be mid april when we got told 2 weeks ago would be now. Tired of excuses and dont understand why it takes this long and why we get lied to saying it's on a container then its not. Then its just left then again its not its just left.

Russell

Its under my partners name Elyse Jones order number 364-898669 and its the Melrose Park Branch on south road. Adelaide

sanchap

sanchapNSW, 2880

After Sale Service, WHAT SERVICE?

BecAdelaide, South Australia

Suspicions are fading.

Mish

MishAdelaide

Outstanding customer service and product

Juanita B.Super Amart

Hi Mish. Thanks for your feedback. We are so happy to hear about your great experience. We will pass this on. Thanks, Super A-Mart team!

Appalling Customer Service

Worst customer service from cashiers I have ever seen. I complained to store manager on initial visit re rude & disrespectful cashier - obvious no action taken as she was even worse on this visit to pay for & pick up remainder of our order.Store management should invest in some customer service training for staff. Storemen provided better service than store staff. My advice - purchase from the Gepps Cross store & steer clear of Super Amart Melrose Park!!
My furniture
Lack of customer service, rude staff