Amart Furniture VIC, Campbellfield

Amart Furniture VIC, Campbellfield

Steph

StephGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Stylish Contemporary affordable furniture

Very happy with my recent Eloisa coffee table purchase. Staff were very helpful to find in stock in store for me also allowing me to pay a deposit and pay remaining amount on pickup. Great customer service.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product Appearance As advertised
Store LocationCampbellfeild

Dilly56

Dilly56Melbourne

Fantastic Package

In 2017 I purchased the Le Franchhoek furniture package, it was a excellent choice, I love it, it’s easy to clean, strong and hard wearing, perfect family friendly furniture. I wanted see how well it wore before I gave a review and it is very impressive. I would definitely recommend this furniture.

Ash007

Ash007Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible Customer Service in Store/Over the Phone/Amart Customer Care..Terrible follow up.. Cheap & Used Recliners.

Product Appearance As advertised
Store LocationCampbellfield Store, Victoria
klubear

klubearGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Hit and miss. .. And don't believe the upmarking prices to lower them for sales.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Store LocationCampbellfield

Manmeet

ManmeetGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Pilling all over the sofa

It has been just 1 year and we have hardly used our sofa but it has pilling all over it. Poor quality and even product is in warranty still no say

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store LocationCampbellfield

M.C

M.CMelbourne

Quality differs immensely between store display and delivered product

I purchased a number of tall boys and side tables from the Campbellfield store. I remember mentioning to the salesperson that their product quality seemed to have improved. Unfortunately the actual product delivered was not of the same quality as what you think you are purchasing in store. The drawer's stick, they slide open after you shut them, the structure flimsy. I had to place thick cardboard to tilt the drawer back to keep them shut and I never had this issue with my old dresser. I don't recommend them and won't shop there again.

Kat

KatMelbourne

Cancelled my order without telling me

Ordered a bunk online 2 weeks ago, to pay by cash on pick up. Received a confirmation email saying ok. I replied saying i wasn't contactable during the day except during lunch hours, and left my husband's number as an alternate. I called again today, and was told they had cancelled my order, as they had tried to contact me but couldn't get through. The alternate number was not called at all, i didn't even receive any emails. Not impressed.

Disgusting

They sell beds for prices that don’t meet. Imagine having to put your bed together every night because they can’t make slats that are the correct size and meet each other.

Mike

MikeGlenroy

Never again with Amart

Shop LocationVIC, Campbellfield

This is perfect can't live without it

The staff were excellent, and I am very happy with the product. They went above and beyond to help me find the items I needed.

Blair

BlairMelbourne Australia

Great customer services when it counts

Atwal

AtwalMelbourne

Bad quality and cheaply made

I ordered Chrystelle bed package and Dream Elgance Mattress. When I received the delivery I found 3 out of 4 items defected. Bedside table was broken, bed slate had chipped from side and mattress has holes in it. I send pictures to their customer service and they encourage me to keep the items as it is and small refund as a compensation. They said if you want to change these items than delivery going to take more than one month. So I don’t recommend amart furniture to any one. Please pay some extra money and go with other good stores.

Damo

DamoMILL PARK

Great Shop

Great shop and location, sales lady was nice and was able to negotiate a better cost for me. Would return for sure

Review collected in partnership with Super Amart

Donnie

DonnieMelbourne

Bad Quality and Cheaply made

sam

samGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

poor quality

i bought a few items from Amart tv unit, dining tables and chairs, sofas, coffee table and they are all bad quality the wood is peeling off, the dining table and chairs very weak material everything is so cheaply made and yet they charge an arm an a leg for this furniture.

Kate

KateGreenvale

Bad customer service

Put in and paid for an order and was told the item would need to be transferred from another store and to expect delivery following week. Almost a month later, still no delivery and every time I call up I get told it's coming this/next week. No one calls back to let me what's happening or why it's delayed again. One person said something went wrong and she would call back - she never did. Next person said everything is fine and it's coming soon. Either their systems are very disorganised or they are trying to save on delivery costs. Either way it's very frustrating. Definitely going elsewhere next time.

Kate

KateMelbourne

Terrible service

Aimee

AimeeMelbourne

Will never be using amart again

Ali Al

Ali AlMelbourne

Worst experience by far!

Purchased a corner lounge from the campbellfield store, waited 2 months due to no stock available.
The delivery arrived, we opened it up and it was extremely badly damaged, it was unusable.
They offered to send someone down to have a look and repair it. Someone came down and said they've never seen this kind of damage and they couldn't repair it.
So we called Amart furniture and said we wanted a refund, and they say we can't do a refund only change for another product in store. After arguing, they agreed for a refund.

My worst shopping experience, waiting 2 months for something and then it is delivered damaged. Never buying anything from there.

Bad & poor customer service

I buy Kensington sofa set in July after 3 months like silver colour come out on surface clearly seen look like very very bad i complaint one person come my home check & tell me within five days contact you. Nobody contact me i call one lady tell me not my fault that's your fault, i work 7 days my wife work 5 days I have no children not too much use lady blaming me so friends I request you never buy from amart worst & poor service.