Amart Furniture VIC, Dandenong

Amart Furniture VIC, Dandenong

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (2)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (33%) · Not as advertised (67%)

DISSAPOINTING QUALITY “BIG 0” RATING had to do 1 star which is another trick.

Worst quality I’ve ever purchased. The side rails feel like they are made with cardboard. Absolute rubbish for the price we’ve paid. Customer service was useless, had to wait for replacements and then by rude delivery people who cannot even speak properly, forget politely. Most unhappy and Will make sure we never shop here again. NEVER buy rubbish from this place again, FIRST AND LAST. Pictures speak for this product. Same story with 2 bedroom suites purchased here.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store LocationPakenham

Daniel Smitham

Daniel SmithamGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent customer service

Purchased a bedroom suite to use in a spare bedroom in our house, when we unpacked the goods found some damage to the bedside table. Contacted Amart and within the hour we exchanged the damaged item with a replacement unit. The Manager even contacted us personally as we were returning to the store to advise us that the replacement unit was ready to be collected at despatch.
Well done all the staff at A Mart Dandenong

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Store LocationDandenong
unhappy

unhappyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Do not buy EAGLEFIELD 3 drawer filing cabinet.

Buying furniture from Amart is easy, good customer service, all very quick and efficient. We have bought a few pieces, large items no problems with putting them together, although the quality of products are low. The eaglefield came with no instructions, after a phone call they emailed the wrong ones, another phone call, right instructions this time, the instructions were confusing, difficult to follow. We have put IKEA & FREEDOM furniture together without any difficulties. Quality of this produce is very low, we found customer support to be poor. (never received bolt kit we were promised as pieces were missing)

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product Appearance As advertised
Linda D.

Linda D.Victoria

Absolutely awful all over the department

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store LocationDandenong

$99 Delivery charge

Purchased $88 table for pickup and they charged $99 delivery without telling us. They only send the receipt thru email and found out next day. Hassle to get a refund.

alphacinator

alphacinatorGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

First time good Service quick Delivery

Worst experience ever

We had 3 home deliveries through 3 different people for my new home. But this is the worst. They made my new carpets full of muddy and dirty. They were very careless and I talked to the manger regarding this and it was not helpful at all. They didn’t apologise with a single word, very disappointing..Never recommending these guys if you want a good service.

Moks

MoksGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wrong item delivered

Karam

KaramMelbourne

Not a good service

Hi I bought Michelin leather sofas but after 3 week thread coming out from it, I try to contact with warranty team but after 6 week contacting them they could not fix the problem.

Naier

NaierMelbourne

Third class customer treatment @ Dandenong Store

Beatris

BeatrisGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

3 seater chaise Matrix, all of them faulty!

We had the 3rd set delivered on Saturday( yesterday ) and very disappointed again 3rd time!
Such a bed luck!

Wastage Of Money Crap Furniture Quality Never Ever Buy Them

Bought a sofa for 2600$ seat cushions are all gone in 6 months & threads coming out of seats cheap quality shit.They said its under warranty for 5 years trying to claim warranty but no one replies to your email been 2 months no answer called store they said only way is to email there warranty team. Worst company and crap furniture quality . Highly NOT Recommended . Wastage of money .

Faith

FaithVictoria

Stars for polite sales person and delivery men. Nothing more.

Shop LocationVIC, Dandenong

Very poor management, with a poor answer

Went into smart Dandenong store with my 11 yr old son, went to buy a surprise dining table for my wife only to be ignored, til I approached a so called manager who steered me to a uneducated foreigner to assist me, he gave me 2 minutes of his time then went off somewhere else, when I approached that so called manager he as he walked away said they were busy. I run a very successful business and the first thing I always am aware of is your never too busy to assist a potential buyer. I then said this is ridiculous his come back was only o"oh well" I said I was going to Harvey Norman over the road and he was not fussed, a cash sale was lost ...
Lift your game. Never to ever go back.
Ps I will be very surprised if you respond.

Shop LocationVIC, Dandenong

When you tell customers what they want to hear..

When we were looking at dining tables in store we were told that only the table needs to be assembled and the chairs are already assembled together.

After opening the boxes we discovered all chairs must be assembled

Cost of delivery is so expensive. You need to come up with some sort of pick up service to get rid of all the boxes and cardboard! Free of charge of course since you charge so much for delivery.

Sam

Sam

Very poor quality products

Recently I bought a complete bed set and quality is very poor. Already got craks on the timber. Drawers cannot be closed properly and joints shaking.

Awful

We bought our first couch from Amart after just three months the fabric had piled and the couch looked terrible, we complained and go a new one delivered - same thing happened - complained again and got two leather couches in replacement. Now after just twelve months the seams have split and foam has sunk. Terrible quality Amat - Discusting you can charge money for the rubbish

Jeevan

Jeevan

unreliabale !!!!

Peter

PeterMelbourne

One of waste furniture store Super Amart Dandenong

Received damaged tuff, called n asked them to replace it they said email us with pics, after doing this, I followed up after 24 hrs they said they going to look my email and reply, no answer 48 hrs again called them this time store Manager lift my call and said we have many emails to respond we will do it in our own time with very rudely answer my call n saying we r doing no dramas... Called main call centre and asked for explaination then they respond me with replacement... After buying customer service is very poor, Super Amart is waste furniture store.

Gemini

GeminiNarre Warren

Bad quality

Purchased timber outdoor setting two years ago and the legs of the table are cracked from top to bottom. The same happened on the table top and chairs. This is already the second set. The first one had the same issues and was replaced within the warranty period. Even I applied special timber oil it could not be avoided. Super amart is not accepting responsibility because there is only 12month warranty on the goods. Buyers beware.

Super Amart