Amart Furniture VIC, Hoppers Crossing

Amart Furniture VIC, Hoppers Crossing

Nawres

NawresGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The worst customer service and product quality

When you're buying they will tell you that their products have long term warranty
But when you find some issue later you will be dealing with the worst customer service ever and they always try to find a way to make it your mistake not their poor quality furniture
Save your time and money and don't bother to even look at their stores

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Store LocationHoopers crossing

July

JulyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible Customer Service and and dishonest people

we bought a new chair (no display) when we picked it up in the dispatches we realised that the chair was dirty and that it was the one that was on display, we asked and they told us they would give us a discount if we took that one, but we didn't want that one and we said we can wait for the new one, the following week we picked it up, they told us that it had been just assembled and it was cover with a plastic, we only checked it once we got home, it turns out that it was the same dirty chair that was in display, ah? how incredible that they want us to trick in this way
no business ethic, really bad

Warranty Claim MadeNo

No help regarding damage

I desperately tried to get help in regards to damage but was told couldn't help me because I never took out smartcare my lounge isn't 2 months I am totally floored by this asked if there was anywhere I could go n they had no idea have saved for months for a new suite , now have to save fo it to be repaired. Wouldn't deal with smart ever again so people be warned

Shop LocationVIC, Hoppers Crossing

I bought a bed from them, WHAT A MISTAKE!

ABU

ABUMelbourne

Would never buy from them. Don't spend money for TROUBLE!

Happy customer

I am a happy customer of Amart Hoppers crossing .
I was trying to find a mattress and" Win" one of the female staff members helped me find the best mattress ever .She was really professional and helpful .
Very happy customer

Lee

LeeMelbourne

Most frustrating modular iv ever brought

Spent $2,400 for a modular lounge to find I needed to drill holes for the feet.
That was my first frustration.
Second is Its impossible to connect the modular couch together.
The brackets touch eachother but wont click in. Tried 2 people drill, even 3 people. Still cant put it together.

Great After Sales Service

We had issues relating to our order. Amart sorted these issues our promptly and also offered us $200 compensation. Very happy with the prompt after sales service

shanker

shankerMelbourne

So far so good

I bought bed suite and recliners. Delivered with a defect but replaced without any hassle.
A bit expensive but worth the sevice with my experience.

LetsTalk

LetsTalkMelbourne

Brilliant Customer Service

I bought a Click clack sofa bed and report some issues with coloration.
Their response to make amends and rectify was almost immediate.
Hassle free and after sales service you can rely on.

Bad product and service

As friendly remainder, please don’t buy any items from Amart. There services are too bad and they sell no good product. They provided no matching bed frame and some are damage.

Poor quality of product

I've purchased a king size bed room package from Hoppers crossing, Melbourne in Dec 2017. Delivery took 6 weeks with a damaged unit. I was offered 50% refund but the bed frame was not in a condition to be used. I opted for a replacement and I was told to wait for 1 month & I can still use the bed as it is.
While assembling the bed frame, I found out the components are not manufactured in proportion - left side of the bed was longer in size than right side :( not sure what happened to the Quality control or product checks?

Would recommend rather paying extra money and going for other furniture providers.

Jayson

JaysonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The mistake i would never do it again. Never buy from them.

Shop LocationVIC, Hoppers Crossing

No support under the cushions

No support under the cushions. The one on display definitely had a better frame than the one we received because we spent almost an hour in the store sitting on testing it and it never sank the one we received you feel like you're going to go straight through the base of the couch after sitting on it for only a couple minutes

Shouldn't have spent $$$$s

Before sale it was ok. Once pay $ then the story starts. Bought $$$$s worth of products from hoppers crossing store just before EOFY sale. I "SPECIFICALLY ASK" - what if price goes down in EOFY sale. was told price will be matched which didn't happen and lives in limbo.. secondly after spending that much money got damaged products for which reimbursed PEANUTS to keep it as it is/ fix by myself. Now fooling around with price match as damaged product reimbursement. Are you kidding me??? how hard it is to understand two scenario..
Don't say it if not willing to price match. simple...
Better add a bit extra when u spend $$$$s for the products you don't buy everyday and get real customer service. There are plenty stores in area...

SandyRibeiro

SandyRibeiroMelbourne

Awesome customer service. +++

Over the years I have purchased many pieces of furniture from Super Amart and have always been extremely happy. A recent mattress purchase was unfortunately my first bump in the road with them. Luckily, it came with a 180 sleep guarantee. They helped me with finding the form to submit to claim and then responded so quickly and so professionally, it was extremely refreshing. Chris at Hoppers Crossing, you are awesome. He gave me options for return and replacement and very friendly and respectful. Just above and beyond! I am a happy customer who will continue to shop with Super Amart for many years to come.

Alok

Alok

Terrible Quality, poor Customer service and poor product

I bought a sofa bed called IRIS, the 2 springs popped up from the bottom of the sofa. I made few phone calls to lodge warranty claim , followed there instruction on and lodged photos and claim on there website. No one called me back for few days and i ended up following up on it and all I got in response was that my sofa was 2 weeks over the 12 months period and hence they cant do anything about it. Even though they sell the same sofa with 3 years warranty now they cant do anything for my one.

Mick

MickKeilor

Worst experience and a waste of a Saturday afternoon

Worst experience shopping at Amart.

Firstly I called Hoppers Crossing and was told that they have the chair in stock. Made my way there and was told that they had made an error and did not have it. I was then reassured that Waurn Ponds have 3 in stock so I made my way there.

I arrived at Waurn Ponds and again, was told they have the item in stock, only to wait for over an hour in the delivery bay and to receive the item, not in a box, with pulls, scratches and marks.

The armchair was stock from the floor and I paid full price for a piece of furniture that wasn't new.

Didn't bother going back into the store as I had already wasted enough time and have to drive home with a chair sticking out of the boot of my car.

Gopi

GopiMelbourne

Sending damaged goods then offering silly discount to keep it!

Super Amart
Juanita B.Super Amart

Hi Gopi,
As per our previous conversations we are looking into this for you already. We will be back in contact with you soon to discuss further.
Kind regards,
Tom and the Super Amart Team

Staff are lovely!

Bought leather couches of them this morning.
Just wanted to say a big thank you to Dylan the store manager he was great help really appreciate everything! Also Samantha at the registers was lovely too! Defs will be shopping there again!

Super Amart