Amart Furniture VIC, Nunawading

Amart Furniture VIC, Nunawading

JODIE PIPER

JODIE PIPERGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

So disappointed after buy this dining table after recommendation by Amart staff member.

Bought a Kianna 1600 Dining Table upon recommendation from Amart staff member. Was concerned it would mark/stain easily being white but Eas assured it would maintain its quality with spray and wipe. This has not been the case & now looked horrible.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product Appearance As advertised
Store LocationNunawading

Warranty claims hard to do

Bought a 3 seater electric sofa. After 30 mins the electrics die. Submitted a warranty claim where you have to enter date of purchase, model number, store, upload a receipt and 4 photos. All this is compulsory. Got all that then had a tech attend. Part was swapped and it’s not fixed. In the meantime was advised warranty 46133 closed. advised I can’t reopen and have to redo the full new warranty again. Really?? What a pain.

Uthpala Lakmalee

Uthpala LakmaleeBayswater

You get what you pay for

Cheap prices for up to date designs. Quality of the furniture is good but the service inside the showroom is not great. Customer pick up area is run well and it was hassle free picking up the products.

Shop LocationVIC, Nunawading

Good customer service in store but terrible delivery service and lack of communication

Ordered all our furniture from amart. Was told furniture would be delivered between 12:15pm - 2:15pm and would be called 30 minutes prior to delivery. It came to 3pm and still had not heard anything then we finally got hold of them to be told it wont get delivered until 5pm when we had been waiting since 12pm! If they messaged us earlier on then we would have been happy but no communication whatsoever. To make matter worse they delivered the wrong bed and base so we had to wait another week for that to get delivered! And all our furniture came in flat pack which we were never told. Will never shop at amart again and wouldn't recommend to family and friends. Do yourselves a favour and dont waste your money and time with them.

Mitch

Mitch

Excellent service let see when the stock arrives

The sale man in the nunawading store was fantasic his name is Dean now we will see how the outside furniture will arrive hopefully there is nothing wrong with it because I have brought from them before and it was damaged twice when it arrived

Jennifer

JenniferMelbourne

In store service great, that’s where it ends

Terrible Quality

Purchased a big corner sofa, a king sized bed and mattress. Within weeks the fabric was piling in under 18 months the cushions are becoming lumpy on some seats, even after turning the mattress every week it has sunk. Put in a claim but of course they the 7 yr warranty doesn’t cover piling! Maybe they know the fabric they use is poor quality? Very disappointed when you pay good money and get crap! Never buy from Amart if you don’t want to be disappointed.

Shop LocationVIC, Nunawading

Sell Second Hand Products, Packed as New Products - with Missing Parts. Do not buy from here

Repackaged a Returned Product missing parts as a New Product. And will not send out a replacement. Spoke a [name removed] who would not let you speak and she hung up when I tried to speak. Disgusting customer service. Do not buy from super AMART - it is a CON of company.

Dreadful customer service

Purchased a bed online and was called early the next morning to confirm order and advised that it would be 3 to 5 business days. Called on the 4th business day and was advised that while it was on order they couldn’t say if it would be there tomorrow (Thursday) or next week. Was also told that the notes said I was coming into the store to arrange finance - when I explained that no that had not been discussed she said that I should’ve paid a deposit, this was also not discussed. Was told that if I didn’t pay a deposit they would cancel the order.

Ken

KenMelbourne

Average quality product with fair price

The customer service is not bad. You can get much lower price comparing with other retailers like HarveyNorman if you pick similar quality products. BUT, be careful because in my case they send product which actually is not "brand new". We shop lots in one time including sofa, coffee table, chair and dinner table. When we received deliveries we can see a really bad breakage on coffee table corner and the screw hole was clearly been used before. So my suggestion is if you short of budget you can choose this retailer but be careful when they transfer products in your hand. Like every else retailers, you can get different answers for same question from different stuff...So, be strong and patient.

Jess

JessMelbourne

Great place for all your household furniture

There are many furniture shops out there with varying prices. Amart offer good quality cheap furnitre which still looks great. I purchased my couch and bed set from here and havent looked back. I love that they keep some of their popular items and still update with styles and colours as the industry changes.

Shop LocationVIC, Nunawading

Worst quality furniture I have ever purchased

The furniture I purchased was a flatpacked bookshelf. The quality of the screws contained was awful, over half of them couldnt be screwed in the whole way due to the ends of the screws being so cheap that they lost their shape and could no longer be turned either way.
The holes drilled for the doweling weren’t the right size so there are gaps of a couple of mm at nearly join. It wasn’t cheap either. $50 more than the ikea equivalent. It is really disappointing to waste time and money on junk furniture. Now I have to see whether they will give me a refund as there is no way of returning in original packaging.

Shop LocationVIC, Nunawading

Worst customer service and faulty products

Purchased a couch 3 months ago. It arrive faulty with missing parts and stains. Have spoken to customer service multiple times in regards to the missing parts. Have had the couch for 3 eeeks now and have not been able to sit on it.
Absolutely horrible

Sarah

SarahMelbourne

Everything I wanted had a wait time of 8-16 weeks!!

Everything I wanted had a wait time of 8-16 weeks!! Chose 5 different couches until I found one that was in stock, same story with lamp tables and sofa tables. Ended up with a couch I can have in 1 week, a sofa table that will take 8 weeks and 2 lamp tables that will take 12-16weeks to deliver. What the actual . How is this acceptable??

Kate

KateGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Exactly what I wanted!

I bought a 3-seater light grey couch and 2 navy feature arm chairs. Staff were all super helpful and nice, one guy even helped me drag a chair across the store to see it next to the couch before I bought it. Everything was extremely well priced, the whole payment process was easy and quick. Delivery was organised within the week and the delivery guys were lovely, on time and gentle getting the large furniture through a tight door way. After reading the reviews on here, I was hesitant... But glad I bought from there! Lots of compliments on my new loungeroom so far!!!

AdamMadd

AdamMaddGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Horrible service and damaged goods

Fran