Amart Furniture WA

2.2

Sonja

SonjaPerth, WA

Disgusting customer service

Bought a bed and mattress. The mattress was damaged and has sagging on one side of the mattress after a month and its getting worse. I did everything that i was asked to do by sending in pictures of damaged mattress etc. Been going on now since June. Warranty for bed is being refused. Im getting a big fat silence from Amart about this issue.Now Im stuck with a bed i cannot use. Cant even rotate mattress for even wear. I bought the bed ensemble from Amart in good faith and i have been left high and dry without a bed that i can use. Dont buy beds from them at any cost.

Store LocationPertb Osborne park
Yasir

YasirPerth, WA

White ants in Wooden bed frame !

I hope Amart furniture would concentrate more on increasing consumer confidence and improve their product quality that eventually add some more star next to it's name. Working for it or against it is a choice!

Store LocationOsborne Park, WA.

Sold damaged bed frame with powder-coated paint removed and black marker used to partially cover it up.

Store LocationO Connor

Rafi A.

Rafi A.Perth, WA

Great furniture outlet

We bought our couches from Super A-Mart at Cockburn central, invested nearly $10,000 .
Great customer service, excellent product, they never were pushy, very customer focused, highly recommended, very convenient location.

Store LocationCockburn-Jandakot store, PERTH WA
Trish P.

Trish P.Perth, WA

Christelle Queen Bed

I had my bed on lay-by and got it in May 2018 just in time for my birthday I do love my bed but am extremely disappointed in the quality the main support beams have bent and broken causing my mattress to dip towards the middle of bed. Fortunately it's only me who sleeps on the bed I could only imagine how much worse it could have been with 2 people. The main support beams and slats are made of ply wood this is just cheap and nasty for the price these Bad's should be made with better quality materials such a let down.

The staff in store are great unfortunately the company need to step up their game.

Store LocationMidland
Diane I.

Diane I.Peel, WA

Store LocationMandurah WA
Ben

BenPerth, WA

AVOID!

Went in to buy a new bed frame & mattress, however was yelled at by the sales member. 100% wouldn’t go back even if you paid me! Bought a superior frame & mattress from BednDreams for the same price. My advise would be to shop around or go to any other Amart for your next purchase Absolutely disgusting!

Store LocationAmart Joondalup
Sue

SuePerth, WA

So disappointed

I bought the 2 seater Optimus recliner - whilst it has some great features such as USB ports, the seat has collapsed, I am not heavy 70kg so not good - just a year old, I paid $1100 for something of very poor quality

Store LocationOsborne Park
Christinaxx8

Christinaxx8

I’ve never felt so uncomfortable in my life!

Store LocationJoondalup
Super Amart
Amart FurnitureSuper Amart

Chris

ChrisPerth, WA

What is going on

When to purchase a sofa and recliner on the weekend. Got a good deal for the staff when back after the weekend and they said they couldn't do it at that price because it wasn't busy that day. So u have to wait in the car till there busy to get a good deal!

Is this legal?

KatePerth, WA

Chanelle tall boys damaged replacements damaged disappointed

I purchased 3 Chanelle tall boys
2 were damaged 2 replacements 1 damaged again damaged furniture
I don’t know what condition the second replacement is in. Pushing around 50+kg furniture and writing emails to get my money back is not good for my mental or physical health.
I cannot believe this is happening in 2020
Buy cheap furniture you get damaged goods
No one returns my calls even after completing their damaged good procedure.

Store LocationMandurah WA
Rich

RichWestern Australia

Nice stools

Tried 3 times to pay online with a debit card for click & collect order but kept getting an error report. Emails from Amart said my bank would not honour the transaction. Called Cannington store and no problems, order taken and I could pay over the phone or pay on pick-up. On pick-up no problems paying with same debit card so i'm guessing the problem was with whomever Amart use online.
Really like the 8 x 46cm Rocket stools. Cheapest I found online for same thing and came well protected with wrapping.

Worst customer service

Spent over 15k in one shop... found out items were not even in stock so have to wait till January.. order was placed in October. Final payment took way longer then every other b pay payment which is odd and also made it fall out of our three day notice for our delivery deadline. Cheers for screwing us a mart! Worst customer service ever after purchasing! No communication! Will not be back!

Dinoop

DinoopPerth, WA

Worst Customer Care support ever.

Worst customer care ever. Bought our first piece of furniture from this store and made them deliver. The dining table came with scratches and one of the chair had a structural damage, and the customer care don't seem to care when we called.

Store LocationCannington

Quality of items that where delivered all damaged not worth the hassle going through customer service using very poor

Damaged goods avoid buying as you can see below items where delivered as below use a better company customer service also very poor dealing with arranging pick up of items

Peter

PeterPerth, WA

particular product with low quality, get refund in the end though

It was not smooth shopping experience. We bought two dining chairs from local store however failed to assemble them because it was difficult, and the store manager assembled them for us but refused to refund because she said there were no physical problems of this product. later at night, we discovered two screws poking out, making marts on the material, and causing physically harm to thighs while seated. We addressed the issue with Amart solution team and they managed to ask the local store to call us and give us a refund.

Store Location405 Scarborough Beach Road Osborne Park WA 6017
Johny Chugh

Johny Chugh

Pathetic After Sales Service

They just know how to sell. They doesn’t care after that. I bought a table from them which is defected when I opened and now store said you need to go through customer service department which is in Queensland. I bought in person from Osborne park didn’t book online so why now have to go through customer service over where people doesn’t have time to talk to customers. Moreover, I said send someone from your store to look at it they said we don’t have anyone to do home visit. Asked me to send pictures and then drop it to store and after few weeks go back to take it.

Store LocationOsborne Park WA

Nice staff, awful product

The staff in the store were great, however the product i bought, a tall chest of drawers, was awful. The top had the pre-drilled holes the wrong way around so there was an overhang on the back side instead of being flush, exposing raw wood, while still going together correctly. Also, the varnish is super fragile so it tore a piece off as i was putting the drawers in. product was hardly worth the $300 i paid for it. I won't be shopping with Amart again

Bhavik

BhavikBalcatta

Terrible and Humiliating experience at Amart - Osborne Park WA store

Store LocationAmart Osborne Park
Mijan

MijanPeel, WA

Excellant service

Today I had occasion to return a piece of furniture that had broken on a joint.Without any hassles I was offered a refund or replacement.Much to my pleasant surprise.Most helpful manager

Store LocationMandurah