Amart Furniture WA

AlexJ

AlexJPerth

All the ‘Enduroleather’ peeled

We bought a lounge suit and was told the ‘Enduroleather’ was great because it was a combination of real leather with extras so that it’ll last for a long time. Within 3 years it started peeling off then bolts started falling out. We were just going to deal with the slight peeling but then it got really bad. When I made a claim for the 5 year warranty they refused because it wasn’t reported within 7 days. I’ll never be buying from them again.

Store LocationMidland
Jeni

JeniWestern Australia

Lack of customer support by AMART

We bought 3 seater and 2 seater Loras couch a few years ago and have no issues with the product in that time. Unfortunately we have had problems following furniture removal and storage and one of the couch cushions ended up with white gloss paint covering a large proportion. We tried to purchase another cushion as the couch we bought is apparently very popular and is still being sold. I also asked if I could buy some of the fabric, which was met with a negative response. Amart's reply is that they are not able to help as they do not replace items and their spare parts section do not carry cushion covers even though the product is in the current catalogue.
Very disappointing.

Store LocationCockburn, W.A.
Ktas

KtasPerth, WA

Worst experience ever

Store LocationJoondalup. WA

Nancy

NancyPerth, WA

Terrible Quality.Most uncomfortable out door lounge and it’s literally falling apart into little pieces.

Very easy to find store,great staff have bought lounges etc from them also.Quality terrible of the out door setting.
We had to assemble it but easy.

Product AppearanceNot as advertised
Store LocationOconnor
Super Amart
Amart FurnitureSuper Amart
Helene

HelenePerth, WA

Warranty Not Worth The Paper It's Written On

Warrenty isn't worth the paper it's written on. Colour on lounge started to peel after 2 yrs so I phoned Amart and they said I have $400 left on warranty and that's for a $1600 lounge. How their warranty works is that each week the price declines. So if I phone about my lounge 6 months after buying the lounge I would have had maybe $1100 of warrenty but if I rang 4.5 years into a 5 yr warrenty I may have only had $100 left on warranty. They won't replace the item because it's always discontinued because they change their stock so often. I honestly don't know why people buy from here as the prices are no cheaper than somewhere like harvey Norman yet the quality is really cheap. I learnt my less the hard way. Cheap rubbish at high prices.

Store LocationCannington
Asif

Asif

cheat you on the name of the insurance

when they sell you They are very nice and responsive after sale they have so many exuses to decline your request so be carefull when they trying to sell you any acessories like smart care leather doctor it is all bulldust

Store Locationcannington wa
Steve N.

Steve N.Perth, WA

No Warranty

I bought a Rimini 7 piece bar set 2 years ago. When I bought the set I was told it had a 3 year warranty. A couple of months ago I noticed that the plastic sides had all broken apart on closer inspection I noticed that the top was doing the same. This set has always been under the patio and is covered with a vinyl cover when not being used. When I contacted the amart warranty dept with a description and photos. I was told that it not covered under warranty as it is wear and tear. I would hate to think how long this product would have lasted if it was not under cover. I have since seen reviews with people having the same problem with the same product and they too have been told that it is wear and tear

Jia

JiaPerth, WA

It was a big mistake buying from Super Amart!!

I ordered a bed and a mattress from Super Amart Cannington. The slat snapped in the first night of sleep.
Made a warranty claim, Amart offered $50 refund. What can I do with the $50?? It is not enough to buy a new bed. I want to spend the $50 to buy slats from Ikea, but the size is different, doesn't fit the bed.

They said mattress is in stock and will deliver asap. Waited for three weeks, call the store once a week to follow up...still not received as of today!!

Store Locationcannington
Sonja

SonjaPerth, WA

Disgusting customer service

Bought a bed and mattress. The mattress was damaged and has sagging on one side of the mattress after a month and its getting worse. I did everything that i was asked to do by sending in pictures of damaged mattress etc. Been going on now since June. Warranty for bed is being refused. Im getting a big fat silence from Amart about this issue.Now Im stuck with a bed i cannot use. Cant even rotate mattress for even wear. I bought the bed ensemble from Amart in good faith and i have been left high and dry without a bed that i can use. Dont buy beds from them at any cost.

Store LocationPertb Osborne park

Yasir

YasirPerth, WA

White ants in Wooden bed frame !

I hope Amart furniture would concentrate more on increasing consumer confidence and improve their product quality that eventually add some more star next to it's name. Working for it or against it is a choice!

Store LocationOsborne Park, WA.
IWallabyAKangaroo

IWallabyAKangarooPerth, WA

Sold damaged bed frame with powder-coated paint removed and black marker used to partially cover it up.

Store LocationO Connor
Rafi A.

Rafi A.Perth, WA

Great furniture outlet

We bought our couches from Super A-Mart at Cockburn central, invested nearly $10,000 .
Great customer service, excellent product, they never were pushy, very customer focused, highly recommended, very convenient location.

Store LocationCockburn-Jandakot store, PERTH WA
Trish P.

Trish P.Perth, WA

Christelle Queen Bed

I had my bed on lay-by and got it in May 2018 just in time for my birthday I do love my bed but am extremely disappointed in the quality the main support beams have bent and broken causing my mattress to dip towards the middle of bed. Fortunately it's only me who sleeps on the bed I could only imagine how much worse it could have been with 2 people. The main support beams and slats are made of ply wood this is just cheap and nasty for the price these Bad's should be made with better quality materials such a let down.

The staff in store are great unfortunately the company need to step up their game.

Store LocationMidland
Diane I.

Diane I.Peel, WA

Store LocationMandurah WA
Ben

BenPerth, WA

AVOID!

Went in to buy a new bed frame & mattress, however was yelled at by the sales member. 100% wouldn’t go back even if you paid me! Bought a superior frame & mattress from BednDreams for the same price. My advise would be to shop around or go to any other Amart for your next purchase Absolutely disgusting!

Product AppearanceNot as advertised
Store LocationAmart Joondalup

Sue

SuePerth, WA

So disappointed

I bought the 2 seater Optimus recliner - whilst it has some great features such as USB ports, the seat has collapsed, I am not heavy 70kg so not good - just a year old, I paid $1100 for something of very poor quality

Store LocationOsborne Park
Christinaxx8

Christinaxx8

I’ve never felt so uncomfortable in my life!

Store LocationJoondalup
Super Amart
Amart FurnitureSuper Amart
Chris

ChrisPerth, WA

What is going on

When to purchase a sofa and recliner on the weekend. Got a good deal for the staff when back after the weekend and they said they couldn't do it at that price because it wasn't busy that day. So u have to wait in the car till there busy to get a good deal!

Is this legal?

Sarah-KayePerth, WA

Chanelle tall boys damaged replacements damaged disappointed

I purchased 3 Chanelle tall boys
2 were damaged 2 replacements 1 damaged again damaged furniture
I don’t know what condition the second replacement is in. Pushing around 50+kg furniture and writing emails to get my money back is not good for my mental or physical health.
I cannot believe this is happening in 2020
Buy cheap furniture you get damaged goods
No one returns my calls even after completing their damaged good procedure.

Store LocationMandurah WA
Rich

RichWestern Australia

Nice stools

Tried 3 times to pay online with a debit card for click & collect order but kept getting an error report. Emails from Amart said my bank would not honour the transaction. Called Cannington store and no problems, order taken and I could pay over the phone or pay on pick-up. On pick-up no problems paying with same debit card so i'm guessing the problem was with whomever Amart use online.
Really like the 8 x 46cm Rocket stools. Cheapest I found online for same thing and came well protected with wrapping.

Store LocationCannington