Amart Furniture WA

Peter

PeterPerth, WA

particular product with low quality, get refund in the end though

It was not smooth shopping experience. We bought two dining chairs from local store however failed to assemble them because it was difficult, and the store manager assembled them for us but refused to refund because she said there were no physical problems of this product. later at night, we discovered two screws poking out, making marts on the material, and causing physically harm to thighs while seated. We addressed the issue with Amart solution team and they managed to ask the local store to call us and give us a refund.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store Location405 Scarborough Beach Road Osborne Park WA 6017

Johny Chugh

Johny Chugh

Pathetic After Sales Service

They just know how to sell. They doesn’t care after that. I bought a table from them which is defected when I opened and now store said you need to go through customer service department which is in Queensland. I bought in person from Osborne park didn’t book online so why now have to go through customer service over where people doesn’t have time to talk to customers. Moreover, I said send someone from your store to look at it they said we don’t have anyone to do home visit. Asked me to send pictures and then drop it to store and after few weeks go back to take it.

Store LocationOsborne Park WA

Nice staff, awful product

The staff in the store were great, however the product i bought, a tall chest of drawers, was awful. The top had the pre-drilled holes the wrong way around so there was an overhang on the back side instead of being flush, exposing raw wood, while still going together correctly. Also, the varnish is super fragile so it tore a piece off as i was putting the drawers in. product was hardly worth the $300 i paid for it. I won't be shopping with Amart again

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Store LocationAmart Osborne Park

Mijan

MijanPeel, WA

Excellant service

Today I had occasion to return a piece of furniture that had broken on a joint.Without any hassles I was offered a refund or replacement.Much to my pleasant surprise.Most helpful manager

Product Appearance As advertised
Store LocationMandurah

Lorna P

Lorna P

Terrible customer servicing.

Order not delivered as agreed and then told me I had to wait over the weekend - for my superking mattress. Meanwhile we had cleared our bedroom and had nothing to sleep on. Manager offered a single mattress which made no sense at all!!! Unimpressed as it took three calls before the manager would even talk to me and only did as I was ready to return all goods. I also purchased a dining suite however as I was so unhappy with my service I returned it - at my own cost as I didn’t want to have any other furniture from this company.

Shop LocationWA, Midland

damaged furniture and terrible customer service!

Shop LocationWA, Joondalup

Refusal to repair under warranty

1 Year old couch snapped 2 metal recliner arms and bent a 3rd. As we paid cash the company can't find the receipt in their computer system. Therefore won't provide a warranted claim given the product guarantee of 10 years.

Cheap products and will do anything to get out of paying for repair claims.

Not too impressed

Sale of 15-50% just to get the customers in. When you like something it's NOT AVAILABLE till the end of FEB in the O'CONNOR STORE ONLY. Buy it elsewhere and you have to pay EXTRA delivery costs. it stinks!!! Staff attitude not too nice. I won't go back Sorry !!!!

Shop LocationWA, O'Connor
Noby mathew

Noby mathewPerth

Poor quality of lounge from Amart furniture

Hi
I bought a lounge from Amart furniture on 27/12/2016. it is a leather look lounge with 5 years warranty. The sales person informed me that the product will not peel off for 5 years, and if it happens it will cover under the warranty.
I noticed that it started within less than 2 years to peel off and when I claimed for the warranty they offered me 300 dollars instead of warranty claim, I didn't agree that then they sent a person to do the assessment and stated that it was just normal wear and tear and they closed the claim which is not justifiable.
I felt very disappointed with the product quality and service.
NEVER RECOMMEND AMART FURNITURE!

Royalmint

RoyalmintPerth, WA

Rip off " leather" lounge

Please check the so called leather lounge products these people sell as many of them are fake. Looks like leather
I am annoyed at the fact that I got conned into thinking I was buying Leather but got a venier , that flakes and is worthless.
SHAME ON YOUR RIP OFF ..... never shop here again

Carmel

CarmelPerth

The best service and product.

I was extremely happy with the service and products I purchased from the Osborne Park store. The store manager was extremely helpful. I would highly recommend this store. The customer serve and product range is exceptional,

Shop LocationWA, Osborne Park

Faulty item….rude customer service

Shop LocationWA, Joondalup

Emma

EmmaBaldivis

Products and Service -wonderful!

I’m a repeat purchaser from Amart for three reasons. Their range is wide and well priced (particularly when their sales are on), their service has been friendly and helpful, and post customer care was wonderful when I had an issue with a product (of all products bought it was only one I had an issue with). Thanks Amart! Would be nice to see a broader range of decor though :)

Jcd

JcdPerth

Went above & beyond!

Having had terrible service at Cannington amart we thought we would try the Cockburn store instead.Wow! what a difference. The salesman Rodney was so professional courteous and kind. We were after a bed headboard and as it didn't come with brackets Rodney took $150 off the $200 price. When my husband went to pick it up the next day it was unfortunately broken. Rodney went above and beyond to help out.He not only gave us the floor model FREE he also gave us brackets for it.What exceptional service from this young man. Super Amart Cockburn all we can say is your BRILLIANT.

Peter L

Peter LPerth

Great customer service overall

I purchased a number of new sets of furniture (TV cabinet, dining table and chairs, bed frames, mattress etc) for my new house in June. I deferred the delivery till 81/08 as I have to wait to move in. The customer service officer called me twice to confirm the delivering date, I thank her very much. The only thing unexpected is that the delivery time was confirmed in the evening before the actual delivery date, and I was told the time could be only allocated in the morning. I called them and explained I will not be at home till noon. Initially they said they have to defer one week for delivery, while eventually they delivered the goods in time. So in the end, I am still grateful at least I get everything in time.

Shop LocationWA, Cannington

E Smart

E SmartBaldivis

We bought numerous items from Amart for our new home.. both on the day & lay-by orders.
The staff were extremely friendly and helpful & we were lucky enough to have our lay-by extended to work around our move in date for the house.
The range was amazing & easy to find what we had spotted online, in the store.
The items have definitely been worth the money.
Easy enough to assemble as well.
Overall we are so happy with our purchases & the staff!

Shop LocationWA, O'Connor

Terrible

We just got our furniture today, didn't get told that we had to assemble it ourselves (we didn't last time), then I was trying to put a dinning chair together and unable to get the seat on as the screws are too short, then trying to get the 3 seater lounge together and the back is an inch short, and my recliner doesn't recline... I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone. We will be shopping somewhere else! Not Happy Jan!!!

Fi C

Fi CPerth

Super helpful delivery guys

My experience with A-mart has been really positive, from the sales person to the delivery guys Winston and Ricky!
Thanks so much for making this super easy and you were all really reliable and happy to help.
I highly recommend paying A-Mart a visit!
Thanks guys :)