Amart Furniture WA

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (4) · No (6)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (67%) · Not as advertised (33%)

Christinaxx8

Christinaxx8

I’ve never felt so uncomfortable in my life!

Store LocationJoondalup
Super Amart
Juanita B.Super Amart
Chris

ChrisPerth, WA

What is going on

When to purchase a sofa and recliner on the weekend. Got a good deal for the staff when back after the weekend and they said they couldn't do it at that price because it wasn't busy that day. So u have to wait in the car till there busy to get a good deal!

Is this legal?

KatePerth, WA

Chanelle tall boys damaged replacements damaged disappointed

I purchased 3 Chanelle tall boys
2 were damaged 2 replacements 1 damaged again damaged furniture
I don’t know what condition the second replacement is in. Pushing around 50+kg furniture and writing emails to get my money back is not good for my mental or physical health.
I cannot believe this is happening in 2020
Buy cheap furniture you get damaged goods
No one returns my calls even after completing their damaged good procedure.

Store LocationMandurah WA

Rich

RichWestern Australia

Nice stools

Tried 3 times to pay online with a debit card for click & collect order but kept getting an error report. Emails from Amart said my bank would not honour the transaction. Called Cannington store and no problems, order taken and I could pay over the phone or pay on pick-up. On pick-up no problems paying with same debit card so i'm guessing the problem was with whomever Amart use online.
Really like the 8 x 46cm Rocket stools. Cheapest I found online for same thing and came well protected with wrapping.

Worst customer service

Spent over 15k in one shop... found out items were not even in stock so have to wait till January.. order was placed in October. Final payment took way longer then every other b pay payment which is odd and also made it fall out of our three day notice for our delivery deadline. Cheers for screwing us a mart! Worst customer service ever after purchasing! No communication! Will not be back!

Dinoop

DinoopPerth, WA

Worst Customer Care support ever.

Worst customer care ever. Bought our first piece of furniture from this store and made them deliver. The dining table came with scratches and one of the chair had a structural damage, and the customer care don't seem to care when we called.

Store LocationCannington

Quality of items that where delivered all damaged not worth the hassle going through customer service using very poor

Damaged goods avoid buying as you can see below items where delivered as below use a better company customer service also very poor dealing with arranging pick up of items

Peter

PeterPerth, WA

particular product with low quality, get refund in the end though

It was not smooth shopping experience. We bought two dining chairs from local store however failed to assemble them because it was difficult, and the store manager assembled them for us but refused to refund because she said there were no physical problems of this product. later at night, we discovered two screws poking out, making marts on the material, and causing physically harm to thighs while seated. We addressed the issue with Amart solution team and they managed to ask the local store to call us and give us a refund.

Store Location405 Scarborough Beach Road Osborne Park WA 6017
Johny Chugh

Johny Chugh

Pathetic After Sales Service

They just know how to sell. They doesn’t care after that. I bought a table from them which is defected when I opened and now store said you need to go through customer service department which is in Queensland. I bought in person from Osborne park didn’t book online so why now have to go through customer service over where people doesn’t have time to talk to customers. Moreover, I said send someone from your store to look at it they said we don’t have anyone to do home visit. Asked me to send pictures and then drop it to store and after few weeks go back to take it.

Store LocationOsborne Park WA

Nice staff, awful product

The staff in the store were great, however the product i bought, a tall chest of drawers, was awful. The top had the pre-drilled holes the wrong way around so there was an overhang on the back side instead of being flush, exposing raw wood, while still going together correctly. Also, the varnish is super fragile so it tore a piece off as i was putting the drawers in. product was hardly worth the $300 i paid for it. I won't be shopping with Amart again

Bhavik

BhavikBalcatta

Terrible and Humiliating experience at Amart - Osborne Park WA store

Store LocationAmart Osborne Park
Mijan

MijanPeel, WA

Excellant service

Today I had occasion to return a piece of furniture that had broken on a joint.Without any hassles I was offered a refund or replacement.Much to my pleasant surprise.Most helpful manager

Store LocationMandurah
Lorna P

Lorna P

Terrible customer servicing.

Order not delivered as agreed and then told me I had to wait over the weekend - for my superking mattress. Meanwhile we had cleared our bedroom and had nothing to sleep on. Manager offered a single mattress which made no sense at all!!! Unimpressed as it took three calls before the manager would even talk to me and only did as I was ready to return all goods. I also purchased a dining suite however as I was so unhappy with my service I returned it - at my own cost as I didn’t want to have any other furniture from this company.

Shop LocationWA, Midland

damaged furniture and terrible customer service!

Shop LocationWA, Joondalup

Refusal to repair under warranty

1 Year old couch snapped 2 metal recliner arms and bent a 3rd. As we paid cash the company can't find the receipt in their computer system. Therefore won't provide a warranted claim given the product guarantee of 10 years.

Cheap products and will do anything to get out of paying for repair claims.

Shop LocationWA, Cockburn

Not too impressed

Sale of 15-50% just to get the customers in. When you like something it's NOT AVAILABLE till the end of FEB in the O'CONNOR STORE ONLY. Buy it elsewhere and you have to pay EXTRA delivery costs. it stinks!!! Staff attitude not too nice. I won't go back Sorry !!!!

Shop LocationWA, O'Connor
Noby mathew

Noby mathewPerth

Poor quality of lounge from Amart furniture

Hi
I bought a lounge from Amart furniture on 27/12/2016. it is a leather look lounge with 5 years warranty. The sales person informed me that the product will not peel off for 5 years, and if it happens it will cover under the warranty.
I noticed that it started within less than 2 years to peel off and when I claimed for the warranty they offered me 300 dollars instead of warranty claim, I didn't agree that then they sent a person to do the assessment and stated that it was just normal wear and tear and they closed the claim which is not justifiable.
I felt very disappointed with the product quality and service.
NEVER RECOMMEND AMART FURNITURE!

Royalmint

RoyalmintPerth, WA

Rip off " leather" lounge

Please check the so called leather lounge products these people sell as many of them are fake. Looks like leather
I am annoyed at the fact that I got conned into thinking I was buying Leather but got a venier , that flakes and is worthless.
SHAME ON YOUR RIP OFF ..... never shop here again

Carmel

CarmelPerth

The best service and product.

I was extremely happy with the service and products I purchased from the Osborne Park store. The store manager was extremely helpful. I would highly recommend this store. The customer serve and product range is exceptional,

Shop LocationWA, Osborne Park