Amart Furniture WA, Joondalup

Amart Furniture WA, Joondalup

Quality of items that where delivered all damaged not worth the hassle going through customer service using very poor

Damaged goods avoid buying as you can see below items where delivered as below use a better company customer service also very poor dealing with arranging pick up of items

Nice staff, awful product

The staff in the store were great, however the product i bought, a tall chest of drawers, was awful. The top had the pre-drilled holes the wrong way around so there was an overhang on the back side instead of being flush, exposing raw wood, while still going together correctly. Also, the varnish is super fragile so it tore a piece off as i was putting the drawers in. product was hardly worth the $300 i paid for it. I won't be shopping with Amart again

Warranty Claim MadeNo

damaged furniture and terrible customer service!

Faulty item….rude customer service

Dan

DanPERTH

Extremely high price but worst quality ever.

Sammy

SammyKingsley

Sofa warranty

I bought sofa 2 years ago. Colour get faid and recliner stop working. Tech come to fix it and said yeah colour fair as well. Insurance people called and said sorry we can't cover faid side because Sun light. I told them sun light have to affect all sofa not part of it. They totally ignored it and said sorry we can't cover it. What's the point to have a insurance if they don't wanna cover it. My insurance still 3 year left and they are saying sorry. What a rip off Amart

Miss Marple

Miss MarplePerth, WA

Coffee Table Looks Amazing but is NOT lasting the distance

Our coffee table which started off looking amazing is fading away very quickly. It had some lacquer drips but I ignored those and didn't return it. In less than a year the varnish has started to chip. And now there is a small dent in it. It looks like solid wood but for this dent to happen this is not so good nor good quality. Wouldn't buy again. We were happy with the service received.

Disappointed

Disappointed

My partner and I, came in yesterday asking about a sofa we liked. [name removed] one of the staff members at the joondalup store told us we are unable to pick up the sofa as rules have changed, so they would have to charge delivery. We rang up the store today to double check with a nice lady that told us that pick up is absolutely fine for the same sofa. Very disappointed, and honestly has put us off from buying.

Huong Nguyen

Huong NguyenWanneroo

Love my furniture from Amart

Bought a Chaser corner lounge, Oracle corner lounge suite with ottoman, and a Lily Click Clack Sofa bed from Amart Furniture Joondalup. The saleslady Angela was very helpful, but professional, without being pushy to make a sale. Partly because of her wonderful customer service, this resulted in my buying all that I bought. Have NEVER assembled furniture before so was worried about assembling all that I bought, but it was pretty easy to assemble, with easy to follow picture instructions. Only advice is to get some-one to assist you as some of the furniture pieces are heavy, as I found out the hard way doing it all by myself.

khal

khalperth

What do you want more !!!!

I did buy a recliner set lounge and unfortunately the 2 individual sofa spring had been pop up and become like a mountain (AFTER 2 YEARS)
I did contact customer care at Amart furniture and they had replace them in one week
Very impressive and definitely will buy from them again and again

Very angry customer

Kim Wiles

Just to update on this.... our delivery hasn't come, the damaged buffet is still here and when I called the Joondalup store at 5.15pm the phones went to an after hours message stating the store closes at 5.30pm. This is a joke and I have had enough.

Tammy

TammyPerth

Terrible customer service, rude managers!

LGT

Bad product bad customer service.

LGT

Thanks for your reply Tom. Sales order no is 394-866775. Contact no is 0448566855.
Wayne.

Hello anybody out there?

Todd

ToddPerth

Best customer service

I went into joondalup amart to see manager aboùt my coffee table and tv cabinet. I was so happy with response and how helpful the manager was to help fix problem .

Hi Todd,
Thank you so much for leaving this your feedback! We will make sure to pass this on to our Joondalup team for you!
Kind regards,
Jess and the Super Amart Team

Nixon sofa bed

Had nixon sofa bed 10 months inside of arms collapsed upon inspection it was supported with flimsy cardboard covered with foam. [name removed] the young lad at the store was very rude. They are exchanging it for a new one but I will be sending it straight back if it's manufactured to the same poor quality. Product review stated it as a solid timber frame.

Hayls

HaylsJoondalup

Read if you want to hear a joke!

Limpychicken

LimpychickenPoint Samson

Good service and quality

We have purchased Michelin recliner lounge, settler dining package, settler office package and settler king size bed online. Contacted each time by Christine from joondalup store who arranged a couple quotes for freight up to where we live and she is a pleasure to deal with, very friendly and helpfull. I had been into the osbourne park store previously and I can understand comments in other reviews about difficulty with staff but the store was very busy on the day I was there and I could see the staff were trying. No problems assembling any of the furniture all pretty straight forward.

Disappointed!!