Amart Furniture WA, Osborne Park

1.7

Sonja

SonjaPerth, WA

Disgusting customer service

Bought a bed and mattress. The mattress was damaged and has sagging on one side of the mattress after a month and its getting worse. I did everything that i was asked to do by sending in pictures of damaged mattress etc. Been going on now since June. Warranty for bed is being refused. Im getting a big fat silence from Amart about this issue.Now Im stuck with a bed i cannot use. Cant even rotate mattress for even wear. I bought the bed ensemble from Amart in good faith and i have been left high and dry without a bed that i can use. Dont buy beds from them at any cost.

Product AppearanceAs advertised
Store LocationPertb Osborne park
Yasir

YasirPerth, WA

White ants in Wooden bed frame !

I hope Amart furniture would concentrate more on increasing consumer confidence and improve their product quality that eventually add some more star next to it's name. Working for it or against it is a choice!

Store LocationOsborne Park, WA.
Sue

SuePerth, WA

So disappointed

I bought the 2 seater Optimus recliner - whilst it has some great features such as USB ports, the seat has collapsed, I am not heavy 70kg so not good - just a year old, I paid $1100 for something of very poor quality

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product AppearanceAs advertised
Store LocationOsborne Park

Peter

PeterPerth, WA

particular product with low quality, get refund in the end though

It was not smooth shopping experience. We bought two dining chairs from local store however failed to assemble them because it was difficult, and the store manager assembled them for us but refused to refund because she said there were no physical problems of this product. later at night, we discovered two screws poking out, making marts on the material, and causing physically harm to thighs while seated. We addressed the issue with Amart solution team and they managed to ask the local store to call us and give us a refund.

Product AppearanceNot as advertised
Store Location405 Scarborough Beach Road Osborne Park WA 6017
Johny Chugh

Johny Chugh

Pathetic After Sales Service

They just know how to sell. They doesn’t care after that. I bought a table from them which is defected when I opened and now store said you need to go through customer service department which is in Queensland. I bought in person from Osborne park didn’t book online so why now have to go through customer service over where people doesn’t have time to talk to customers. Moreover, I said send someone from your store to look at it they said we don’t have anyone to do home visit. Asked me to send pictures and then drop it to store and after few weeks go back to take it.

Store LocationOsborne Park WA

Product AppearanceNot as advertised
Store LocationAmart Osborne Park
Carmel

CarmelPerth

The best service and product.

I was extremely happy with the service and products I purchased from the Osborne Park store. The store manager was extremely helpful. I would highly recommend this store. The customer serve and product range is exceptional,

Fi C

Fi CPerth, WA

Super helpful delivery guys

My experience with A-mart has been really positive, from the sales person to the delivery guys Winston and Ricky!
Thanks so much for making this super easy and you were all really reliable and happy to help.
I highly recommend paying A-Mart a visit!
Thanks guys :)

Maria

MariaPerth

Horrible delivery

I bought a two seater and a three seater couch. Was going to be delivered this afternoon. Called them yesterday and asked if they can tell me what time it will be. The girl contacted the transport and said between 1-3 pm. I organised everything then to be home . Last night got a text saying it would be between 1-7 pm.
This morning got another text saying it is betwen 11-1 pm.
And got a call from them at 10:30 that they are at my door.
The delivery is so disappointing. Still can’t say anything about the quality but based on the delivery I cannot expect good things

Dissatisfaction

Worst service I’ve ever experienced
Purchased a saloon 2 seater recliner. I unpacked to see it was torn took over 8 weeks to have it replaced only after I complained
Then to receive a receive a replacement that didn’t even smell brand new and clearly been used or floor stock, it is definitely not new!
When I got my first couch it smelt new and clean this smells and the fabric doesn’t feel new! actually like it’s been used then cleaned
So disappointed in there customer service as well

Poor Customer Service

Need new chiller

Need new chillerPerth, WA

Value for money buy assembly is challenging

Bought a TV stand complete with shelves and drawers. Functional and good looking but assembly was a massive job. The worst part was missing parts and the store didn't have any parts in stock. They said they will have the missing screws to is in a week or two. While we wait, the massive parts sit lying on the floor...

Bones

BonesPerth

Paid $88 delivery for flat packed goods

I purchased a glass 8 seater outdoor table and chairs plus a wicker 5 seater lounge. They offered me the choice to have it delivered which I expected at a price of $87 but did not mention it would come flat packed and so my husband and son spent several hours putting chairs and table together. I was not impressed as after spending considerable amounts of money I expected the table to be put together. In addition to us having to assemble it the chairs are also wobbly as the legs are not all exactly the same size. Needless to say I will never shop at Amart again. So customers be aware that they don't tell you that you have to assemble items yourselves they just expect you to know that.
Thanks Diana

Never again

I spent good money on a lounge few months later. Broken and they wont fix it . Its cheap rubbish. Stay away

Shop LocationWA, Osborne Park

Very bad service bought sofa lounge extra warranty for leather.

Hi I had very bad experience with that store when I bought my lounge sofa they give me extra warranty card that cost me 250 dollar and said if something happened sofa they fix it even it cut by mistake or something else happend but when aftet one year my sofa colour off I submit my warranty claim but they send only their machances and then send me email they can't do any thing coz this happens by your mistakes if they can't do anything why they give me extra warranty in 250 dollar I am totally disappointed with this store nd service

Find out how Amart Furniture WA, Osborne Park compares to other Furniture Shops

You get what you pay for

We purchased a bonded leather modular sofa from Super Amart about 4 years ago. For the past 6 months the fabrics has literally been disintegrating before our eyes - worse in the areas we sit the most, but even on the sections which are hardly used. Has terrible sagging in parts as well which occurred a long time ago and getting worse. You certainly don't pay a lot a Super Amart but you do get what you pay for.... which is cheap rubbish. Thoroughly disappointed as I thought it would definitely last longer. I won't even be able to sell it or give it away now!!! I will be spending more on a lounge when we buy next and it won't be from Super Amart.

Amanda
Amanda
Vinny

Vinny

Poor communication and lack of service

Shocking service and miscommunication. Staff don't seem to know how their own processes work. Was told I would receive a call on the day of delivery to be advised when the item will be delivered.This never happened. When I tried to follow this up, I was given the run around by staff who didn't have a clue. Tried to get a refund of the item as per their website which says full refunds are offered with 7 days and before delivery, but they refused to uphold their own written customer service charter. Wasted a day and took leave from work waiting around for an item that wasn't delivered as promised. Definitely do not order anything from Super Amart that requires delivery unless you have ample amounts of time to be given the run around.

DanFPerth

Seattle Lounge rip off!

NickAU

Terrible customer service and not taking responsibility of damaged lounge on after delivery

LorrainePerth, WA