Amazon

Amazon

See the Best General Merchandise Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Amazon? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (45) · No (659)

Locked Account

My account has been locked for MONTHS, I have called and emailed so many times now I have lost track. And NO ONE has helped me, or even replied to my emails. Every time I have called I have called, I get told these 'account specialists' are going to contact me in 24 hours. Guess what. Nothing. Absolutely nothing. I have 30 books on my kindle account that I'll never be able to get back. What a joke. My account was hacked from America. Contacted amazon and they told me to delete my card details, and cancel my card. So I did, and now the only way to get my account back apparently is to show proof of my card. WTH . I cannot be more disappointed, I am an Amazon Prime member, gets me no where.

Melissa
MelissaNorth Western Region, NSW

Not advertise correctly

I went online to place a order because the ad says $34 for a 2 pack added to my cart went to pay and the price jumped to $68 so obviously the items are $34 EACH so they shouldn’t be advertising as $34 for a 2 pack because it doesn’t say anywhere in the ad that it’s $34 each, really annoyed, just be mindful of that when you order and if they can’t be honest in the advertising then they should be pulled up for it, pic below explicitly saying $34 for a 2 pack.

• Return Claim MadeNo
Harry
Harryperth

Falsely advertises items it does not have in stock

Rita Rich
Rita RichSouth East Queensland, QLD

Never trust Amazon Australia

• Return Claim MadeYes

darkmist.179
darkmist.179Sydney, NSW

absolute garbage

their products suck so much I would much rather go to a shopping mall I would never buy something from here again every time I order its damaged and I receive the wrong stuff I recommend you just shop at a mall

Karina
Karina

AMAZON THINKS IT IS FORT KNOX

Amazon has turned into some ridiculous site that puts ten hurdles in your way before you can even get into your account. I spent five minutes getting into my account only to find out I dont meet the minimum standards to leave a review. Ridiculous waste of time and I wont be using the site ever again.

• Return Claim MadeNo
Leo
Leo

Absolute Overpriced Garbage !!!!

I must have purchased 30 items in the past few months - at least 10% of the rcvd items were damaged because they were NOT packages properly. Also the items displayed are not the items rcvd - the majority of items are much smaller than advertised. Also AMAZON will not allow you to provide Negative Feedback. AVOID AVOID AVOID - I'm done with AMACRAP !!

jbey
jbeyMid North Coast, NSW

Amazon return system is faultless

Bought some shoes, not finished properly. Rang customer service offered a refund of which I declined, the replacement was organized over phone. Return label sent. The new shoes arrived perfect, expedited delivery, even before the return was received. No complaints whatsoever.

A Kaur
A KaurCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Best customer service in Australia in e-commerce

Best returns policy and fast delivery even in outer suburbs of Melbourne

jon
jon

Amazon to the rescue

Tray
TraySydney, NSW

Subscription of Amazon

Wasn’t happy at all when money was taken out of my account for a subscription that I never signed up for and when I asked to see they wanted me to open this and that app and my account too only to have me on the line as I have experienced in the past from them a lot of scamming sorry but it’s the truth no refusing to refund me the money they had taken out that I didn’t want or ask for thank you . They had no proof of the subscription otherwise I would post it up here and sorry but I will not post my bank details to show as proof thank you .

Stephen
StephenSydney, NSW

Horrible customer service and bad courier service

Ordered items on 13th July. Not delivered by 28th of July. Item stolen by couriers please who handle shipping central coast.
Re-ordered the items, package is missing again. Amazon don't care. Not helpful in resolving issue and wont use another courier.

Find out how Amazon compares to other General Merchandise Shops

Scammer tried to sell me a used/refurbished coffee machine as a brand new coffee machine

Despite I paid for a brand new coffee machine, I received a used/refurbished one with brown powder and liquid residual visible in the hopper and water tank inlet. The customer service representative told me to return it at my own time and costs. Nice try scammer, I have instead contacted Consumer Protection and ACCC to find out since when retailers are allowed to operate under such deceptive business practices.

M> Linden
M> LindenSydney, NSW

Fake N95 Masks

A few weeks ago I ordered a 100 set of KN95 masks in different colours from a seller on Amazon.These were advertised as 5 ply. I received them today and they are clearly NOT 5ply.When compared to the KN95 masks I have purchased from Chemist Warehouse they are probably not even 4 ply. These are clearly fakes. Amazon would also not allow me to write a review on the site!

Ron
RonSydney, NSW

this is the worst e-commerce company ever existed in the whole universe!!!

if you purchase from this website and getting dodgy item, expect for no refund! customer service is extremely rude and their system has no record track historical /past queries so you would need to repeat and explain things all over again.. AND after all the hassles, you won't get a refund !!

• Return Claim MadeYes

Jonasked

Is it normal that after six business days (currently) to receive absolutely no delivery estimate or any other communication besides the initial order confirmation email? Cannot even find any avenue on their website to enquire if there's a problem, this is the very first time I've attempted to purchase from Amazon and I'm really not accustomed to such unprofessionalism.

Alan
Alan
Kay T.asked

Does anyone know the real reason why Amazon US cancels orders from Amazon Australia ?
It’s happened three times to me, just trying to buy some low cost ordinary patchwork fabric.
The fabric is still for sale on Amazon Au website, same price etc. Customer service hasn’t responded, despite two emails to them in past few days.
It’s quite disheartening when this happens, it’s like Amazon US wants to stop Aussie customers from buying stuff. I mean why? The only reason given in my account was “seller cancelled “ ie Amazon US.

danielle f.
danielle f.

Amazon are having a hard time keeping suppliers as they are too expensive to do business with.

Thank you Danielle I hadn’t realised that

Shaiju Revi
Shaiju Reviasked

Hi, Can I order more than one 1 item together and charge shipping cost altogether, and how much time will take to process an order

jose
jose

For same seller, choose each item, save to basket. Then go to basket to complete order. Processing time depends on seller.

Extra Information