Amazon

Amazon

1.6

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (19) · No (277)

Absolute time wasters. Stay away

Before Amazon.com.au came to town, I had been importing goods via their Amazon.com site. The experience was excellent.
Clearly, adding the 'au' to the poor cousin offering has resulted in an inferior service offering for Aussies.
Orders of 'in stock' items remain pending for months and Amazon.com.au takes the liberty of cancelling some orders without notifying you.

If you 'chat' with the staff online, they can offer up no response.
Honestly, if you want a product, buy elsewhere. From a site you have dealt with before that is reputable.
We are working we a totally different business since Amazon decided to hit Australian shores.
They aren't worth your time.

Sam

SamGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Online purchase didnt arrived - refunded

I brought a 50 pack face mask from Amazon, the delivery was scheduled between 29-31.07.2020 i.e. 2 weeks after order.No delivery when I raised concern, the supplier refunded the money after 2 weeks, upon tracking the order I find It ways dispatched on 30.07.20 COB. Be careful when buying from Amazon.

Anna.S

Anna.SSydney, NSW

So fast

One of the fastest delivery service compare to other e-commerce sites! I ordered 4 items and they arrived within 2 business days. Also they had good parcel tracking system compare to Ebay

Better website needed.

I paid for a book on June 29 by VISA. On August 3, I asked Amazon where is it? Amazon website said, "You have not ordered anything in 2020." So I set about cancelling the Visa payment. One hour later the book arrived.

Gaylene Wheatley

Gaylene Wheatley

Amazon and their attempt to obtain world knowledge of every person

Twice I have been contacted by someone from Amazon. They tell me that I have to connect my device to their computer system to download a form so I can unsubscribe!! What a joke. Just click a button & unsubscribe!! it is not that hard.. I will not be giving them access to my computer. Nor will I ever ever buy anything from them again. They are just trying to gather personal information on every person in the world. Be warned.

Late arrival

I was excited to get an item to arrive between August 3- 17. Doesn't deliver on the right date and not even an apology for being late for something they didn't ship on the right date and now arriving at August 25.

RonnyCraven

RonnyCravenSydney Surrounds, NSW

Amazon: Too Big To Fail? They Have

Let's face it folks, as it has got bigger the number of knives out has increased. My knife is extra sharp but to no avail. Every interface I have had with this outfit has been abysmal. Currently I am trying to cancel Prime which, according to my subscriptions list, I no longer have. I deleted my Credit Card and yet, months later, the charge still appears. And as for claiming on a faulty item, anything over six months is out of their "window" and I should contact the manufacturer. Funny, I thought I was supposed to go to the vendor. Silly me, I am the one who has to do the work.

ABC

ABC

By 'delivery' they mean thrown over your fence into the driveway. They need to be stopped.

Steve

SteveSouth East Queensland, QLD

the add said a pair but only received one

I paid $160 for a pair of motorcylce rear vision mirrors, but only received a single mirror, when i went back into the amazon sight and went to orders and returns my history showed no purchases, I now have no recourse as my order has been deleted from history, I will never use this amazon again

Katie

KatieVictoria

Depends on who your seller is

I love amazon but just my advice to everyone, READ WHEN IT IS COMING. Once i ordered it it said arriving in September and i ordered it in May so just be careful.

John Geo

John GeoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst online buying experience ever

I purchased 2 electric throw blankets and one was faulty within a week of receiving it.
Can not get any response from seller for the whole week. Apart from being asked to upload a video of the problem.
I don't even know how to do that and if I did I wouldn't do it anyway.
Amazon are the worst at resolving problems between the buyer and the seller.
Keep away from them

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Joyce

JoyceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Super fast local delivery and quick refund when problem arises

I have purchased on Amazon Australia 5 times now and am happy with each purchase. In 3 occasions the items were delivered to my door free of charge within 4 days of purchase (this is faster than any other platform that I’ve purchased from). In 2 occasions I have been scammed i.e. the items never arrived - but amazon refunded me straight after the estimated delivery date - no questions asked - just clicked a few bottoms and the refund is done. I also found their pricing to be very competitive as they price match local suppliers such as chemist warehouse and big w.

Lesley Lewis

Lesley LewisIllawarra, NSW

Beware Amazon fraud

max

maxGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

atrocious

Prepared to be scammed.
Rip off merchants pretending to be Australian sites and Amazon doing nothing .
Don't expect any help from amazon.
I have no idea why they set up in Australia only to be such pathetic company.
A two minute goggle search will show the same products cheaper elsewhere and located in autralia

not happy Jan

not happy JanMansfield

Dear Mr Amazon

Dear Mr Billionare Amazon
How can your Company allow to have shops to sell products from your Platform that blatantly rip us off?
How can they be selling under false so-called Australian websites, when really they're from overseas? And why do you allow these people who know damn well they are happy to rip us off?
With all your dollars Mr Amazon don't you think you should put in place some sort of security to protect us(customers) for fraudulent theft and delivery delays? This needs to be fixed.
I will personally endeavour to warn everyone I can about how Amazon clearly doesn't give a care in the world regarding on how you allow such deceitful shops on your site.
Has making all this Money gone to your head?...*SIGH*

Jason5988

Jason5988Sydney, NSW

Quick fast service

Received order quickly without errors. Order was received before the scheduled time. The cost of the product was cheap and quality was second to none. Would recommend amazon for quick effective service. Watch third party sellers however.

Jacqueline

JacquelineGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Delivered but my item is not inside

I ordered an item and it was delivered to my mailbox. It was supposed to come in a box as it was a tumbler. Then I received this envelope with the invoice of my order. And that is all. I have waited for it for a long time, got very excited only to be frustrated. What a letdown. Please do it right next time.

Graeme

GraemeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazon go back to America where you belong ...with all the redneck scammers

Never use Amazon. They never disclose the added costs. There is no avenue to cancel order. The way the website operates is just what Australia does not need or what ...go back to America

Anje

AnjeDarling Downs, QLD

Had to return Product - to Las Vegas!!!! No local return in Australia when using the Australian site??? Never again.

As per review. Had to return product overseas even though used local site to purchase product. Very disappointed. Lost nearly 3/4 of the purchase refund on return postage. Amazon need to have a local return system

Stuart