Amazon

Amazon

Ming L.

Ming L.Sydney, NSW

Not deliver my book

Attempted delivery mentioned on amazon website for books that I ordered without signature required.
I was at home all day and I have cctv on my house to prove that there is no attempted delivery. The driver do not send any card notification.

This is very unprofessional!
I never have this issue with ebay and other online book stores.

Doc B.

Doc B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The WORST delivery experience I've had in over 30 YEARS.

JL232

JL232

Amazon - poor service and customer handling

Perth Reviewer

Perth Reviewerperth

Cheap but don't deliver items - very strange

reg49

reg49AU

sent wrong item, no customer service contact, I have to go out of my way to return item and wait 4-6 weeks

Sent an item that is clearly incorrect and weighs 1/10th of the weight of the item I ordered which should have been detected from that alone before it left the warehouse. No contact option as its from amazon US and only option is to return the item for a refund so I have to repackage, print label and drive out to a parcel point location to return it then wait weeks before I get a refund when I just want the item I ordered.

JKT Finance

JKT FinancePerth, WA

false & misleading marketing ...

I bought a screen protector for my iPhone 11 plus, simple enough however when you search for iPhone 11 plus you expect to get the covers for the relevant phone in this case 99% was there was 1% that was for an iPhone 11 standard. It was their recommended product, guessing paid advertising. So sadly I received the wrong size product. So confusing, why you bother doing this is just annoys your customers.

richard

richard

Amazon straight out stole money out of my account as a seller!

I don't have a seller account with Amazon but they just debited my account anyway as a seller.Hours of emails and phone calls resulted in nothing being done.Heres an example of how helpful they are

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Deb M

Deb MFar North Queensland, QLD

Do not use this site

Seller didn't supply product ordered and Amazon was to chase them up, mysteriously the phone number to contact Amazon has disappeared off the website. Sellers name YI MANG AU, where I bought Mobile cases for my phone. The seller supplied a bluetooth headset which I don't use and Amazon have not emailed them the correct details, obviously a language problem. So I've lost my money and still don't have a case for my phone. Will deal with ebay in future much easier to deal with. Will never use Amazon again.

smileysydney

Convoluted

Attempted to purchase mens garment via amazon. Well convoluted & not user friendly system. Slick marketing however too smart for their own good. Looked elsewhere Gave up om Amazon. Tried E Bay
Patrick
PS tried to contact Amazon re no satisfaction. Impossible
PH

Oh & no Pay Pal option
PH

Karman B.

Karman B.

Hit & Miss

Product images are sometimes misleading. Consequently, you need to read the specification very carefully (for example, size). Additionally, the packers at Amazon appear to be shipping damaged products or products not in perfect condition. However, their return process does seem straightforward if you don't mind waiting sometime to get your money back and going out of your way to print a return slip and drop the repackaged box at a designated location. The company also appears to reject negative reviews too easily which is giving bad products a false higher rating by not approving negative comments. The call centre is quick to return a call if you need assistance, but similar to other companies centre operators are overseas.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Why are 90% of the movies relating to Jesus or God?

I have recently subscribed to Amazon Australia (apologies if this is the the US site), and every time I download a movie that is not a top seller, I get inundated with god is good content. In this day and age, how completely inappropriate is this? Please advise of God content on the descriptor of prime videos, so people of other faiths are not placed in an uncomfortable position. Thank you.

Roderick

Poor products and they do not deliver products.

Purchased ryobi one battery and the split in half. Only one month return policy. Purchased oculus quest ear phones with the VR set. Just didn't deliver. Have you ever tried to get a reply. Tried getting through their maze to get a reply. Purchase somewhere else.

Fastway does not deliver Amazon

Friday 22 November, 11am - I receive am email saying Amazon 'attempted to deliver my parcel but was not successful.' 20 minutes later I observe a Fastway van outside my apartment block - the driver goes straight to my mailbox, drops a card and drives off - no 'Attempted Delivery'! This is the second time this has happened - shame on Fastway, shame on Amazon.

Angela

AngelaPerth, WA

2nd Class Service for Australian Customers!

fiocc

fioccSouth East Queensland, QLD

prices may be good but delivery time and communication FAILED

ordering was easy and taking my money easy but delivery time already over the maximum time by three days and counting - unable to contact Amazon but seller is only contactable by email and courier company all that i can get from them is package DELAYED - no reason but heavy demand - no timeline of when i might receive package just that they are very busy

Mark H.

Mark H.Hunter Region, NSW

Amazon In League With Disreputable Websites

Worst support ever

My account got hacked. The Australian Amazon froze my account immediately. The American one was impossible. They sent me an email stating dont give personal info as our staff will never ask for top etc. they did . I asked for a supervisor and was hung up on. Guess our ombudsman has no jusistican in America why would they need to be accountable. Would never recommend . Still no closer to resolution

JWADDMAG

JWADDMAGGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

AMAZON GIFT CARDS in Australia

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Customer cant write bad reviews for seller

I bought something from amazon Australia and supposed arrived in 22 days ,but after delays ,I write something about bad delivery in review and give 1 star to seller, but amazon doesnt let it go publish.
And now 28 days pas and still I dont have my package .

rapapa

rapapa

Order arrived in its retail display box with postage/invoice labels attached - useless for a Christmas present.

Decided to use Amazon Australia for the first time. Bought an item (Cake Stand) that was 'fulfilled' by Amazon US directly. Took 19 days to arrive with Prime Expedited, thats fine nothing special though. However it arrived in its retail display box with postage labels and invoice attached. No outer box protecting it from its long journey. So much for their latest ad with singing Amazon boxes - they must have run out. Contacted support and they offered to give me $10 off my next order. Too bad I wont be using that voucher as I closed my account. Ive had better experiences from Gumtree and thats not saying much.