Amazon

Amazon

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (31) · No (455)

Lhh

Lhh

No more reliable delivery

Danielle

DanielleGoulburn Valley, VIC

Paid extra for faster delivery, 3 days after it should be delivered it still hasn't been dispatched

We ordered 2 of the same item. They were in stock. We paid extra to have them delivered sooner. Three days after they should have been delivered and the items still have not been dispatched. Send inquiry to Amazon and get a standard reply will come back to me in 2 to 3 days. I contact them again, now they are saying they were out of stock when I placed the order. NO THAT IS A LIE. How about Amazon pick up the phone and call there supplier. Amazon is a middle man, I suggest you buy straight for the supplier and not order from Amazon. There customer service is very slow at responding, and you get the normal script response.

Angela C

Angela C

Amazon Australia is a fantastic site. Delivery is amazing, so fast. Refunds processed immediately. Thanks Amazon

Satisfied with all products I bought. Returned one item, refund was processed immediately. I ordered items one day and they were delivered the next.

Stuart

StuartGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Scamazon at their incompetent best.

I tried to buy a breadmaker through Scamazon, it didn't arrive. Turned out to be a scammer. When I complained they didn't care.

Andrew M

Andrew MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Do not sell with Amazon! We learned the hard way

joseHobart, TAS

Far from perfect

I wanted to review an product, Amazon has a page on it - but I am not 'eligible' to do a review because I haven't spent $50 in Amazon - in the last 12 months of online shopping! Poppycock. But I will do my utmost to comply with that in future.

Tony

TonySouth East Queensland, QLD

Difficult website, difficult to understand your call centre, difficult to get any 'correct' answers!

Whilst I do not have a problem with Amazon Australia , I do have a problem with their call centre which I am guessing is either in Mumbai, India or the Philippians. I just can NOT understand them when they speak English and I know they are trying their best to solve my problem. But it no longer works for me when it takes me over an hour to rectify my issue. I will no longer shop on line with Amazon.com.au
It is just too damn difficult!
This is not a fake review either!!

Burak A.

Burak A.Sydney, NSW

Thieves

Don't trust these people. They subscribe and charge you once you provide your card details. No option to cancel the subscription or they don't reply to your queries. I had to ask my bank to deal with these scammers.

Joe

JoeMelbourne

In 2 months rusted steel kettle from Amazon

claiming top quality and results is bad, there are a lot of fake offers in Amazon, return policy within one month, smart return policy, the product absolutely fake

Very Dissapointed13

Very Dissapointed13Peel, WA

No PayPal not happy

Not happy with products poor quality and refunds take forever still waiting weeks later and no PayPal option, going back to eBay with PayPal

Paul N.

Paul N.Sydney, NSW

Amazon Australia is for large multinationals selling cheap products, not small Australian businesses.

Rainer

Rainer

Movie disappoint

Been using Prime Movie for some 6 weeks.
I have come to realise that most Movies included are mostly lame Ducks, silly or uninterestingly old.
Anything worth the excitement to watch has a near $20.00 price tag to watch!
Rather expensive let alone many of those are have been Movies.
I could not recommend.

Sharnee W.

Sharnee W.Darwin, NT

Poor - very poor

I ordered an LG V50 phone, which as it turned would've been an unlocked Sprint version, now these are also a cdma unit and, cannot be used on all Australian networks. Now this phone never arrived ( damaged in transit ). To get the refund took ages and only was refunded with the threat of me taking legal action. To make matters worse I left an honest and non discriminatory review about my experience and guess what, they refused to publish it on the grounds it was defamatory. This is on of many issues I've had recently ie; damaged goods, second hand sold as new and returned goods sold as new. All from Amazon itself, funny thing is the third party sellers I've used have been really good. It's time too ween myself of Amazon.

Kosh

KoshSydney, NSW

Keeps on charging my account even when I cancel membership

This is probably the fourth or fifth time I have come across a payment made from my account for an Amazon Prime membership that I have manually deactivated said number of times. Each time I am prompted the membership is deactivated until I personally activate it and yet I am charged each time in random months. Extremely frustrating and am looking at permanently deactivating my account, if there’s even an option.

Fred

FredGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Deceitful Bait and Switch Tactics

Be very careful when choosing variants of a product on Amazon! I purchased a Hard-drive with finger print security (Samsung T7 Touch). Only trouble is I received a T7 without the Touch. I go to the order and realise that they advertise with the Grey T7 Touch but then you can choose a different colour they downgrade the product to a lower value T7 without the Touch - not only that the price was actually higher even hough the product is a cheaper version! Colours seem to mean Model on Amazon!

Incredible!

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Htoo Wai Y.

Htoo Wai Y.Sydney, NSW

WOW so unprofessional of the delivery

Keith

KeithGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Completely wrong item delivered and late.

Ordered a backyard incinerator and got a electronic drum kit. Never mind that the hose reel that I received last month that broke immediately because metal was week!

Gregr

GregrGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Poor Customer Service

If you try to contact Amazon with a product that has failed outside the normal 30 days......
You send the email through their online system. They do not acknowledge your email. They do not provide you with a case number, and they do not get back to you. They are now a merchant of last resort for me.

SCC

SCCGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

poor website, no clear, taken my money for ac fee without stated I need to pay

Opened a seller's ac with Amazon Aust, but without state fee needed to be charged and has taken my money $54.95 from my bank ac, anything need you to pay will clearly stated how much you need be paid at that time of asking my banking details, but they are no. I thought enter my banking info is for the fund to be receiving from buyer once I sold. I asked for refund the fee but they want my citizenship to be provided, this is very private info. and did not ask me this info when filled ac opening. They have problem of their policy. its seller's Website is so complicated info so much but no clear.

Gee

Gee

Poor customer service, 8 years of kindle digital books gone, can't be restored.

My Amazon account was accidently deleted by a family member and Amazon cannot restore the account the same day, resulting in 8 years of kindle purchases gone. They also can't explain where my undelivered orders are, or what they even are, all records permanently gone. Customer service has no accountability, they just sent you in a loop, no one takes any responsibility to attend to the issue, they say they'll get back to you, but don't.