Amazon

Amazon

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (10) · No (191)

MrsThrifty

MrsThriftySouth East Queensland, QLD

$14.99 added on when buying dvds!

I've bought many dvds online over the years. Most have been on ebay. Amazon, more often than not, tacks on an extra $14.99 for shipping dvds. This makes the dvd very expensive, especially if I'm only buying one. Most of the time, the same dvd can be bought much cheaper on ebay. I won't be buying anything from Amazon anymore. Was very happy to walk away. They are very good at ripping customers off.

Susannah

SusannahMurray Region, NSW

My wild and sleepless nights

Awesome book I read it in 2 sittings. Relatable but also surprising and insightful. I was resistant to the idea of reading about motherhood (feel swamped by it as it is), but this just made me feel understood, gave useful insights and also reminded me all that I have to be grateful for. Thank you Clover this is a fantastic book

Alan M

Alan MSydney

Zero customer service. ILLEGAL product return process.

I purchased a hardback book (from amazon.com.au), and a softcover was delivered.
OK - follow the instructions - I was told I was to return the item, but I needed to print out labels and affix to the item. However, I DON'T OWN A PRINTER.
Under NSW consumer protection I should be able to return this item without me having to print out their labels. This consumer protection doesn't allow the seller to impose such restrictions on my ability to return this item.
Amazon has NO contact details to discuss this. No customer service, no email address to raise this issue and with an ILLEGAL time limit on returning the item.
So, despite my rights under consumer protection, it is their way or the highway.

nour a.

nour a.Sydney, NSW

Thieves don’t even provide your credit card details

Thieves don’t buy anything from them! I bought one thing and now they’re taking 50$ from me every year and they won’t refund anything once they take it out of your account. I even removed my credit card details and they charged me again this year! Check your bank account in case they took anything from you too!

Worklate

WorklateMelbourne

Don't sign up as a seller - they will waste your time

Shauni Lo Monaco

Shauni Lo MonacoSydney, NSW

Generally good

Whenever I’ve had an issue they resolve it. I’m confident that if anything goes wrong when I buy something they help. I love using amazon - always helpful as I have said

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Ive been ripped off. Like others

The order was farmed out through insale.
The item never arrived. Amazon told me I have to follow it up with insale but they have not given me any contact details.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Phil

PhilSydney, NSW

Amazon is a rip off!!!!

They tell me they delivered $200 worth of books which have not been delivered and are now asking me to rate them--which I am doing on here. It is impossible to get through to try and find the books and then tell me there is no refund. They are an out of control behemoth that needs to learn the basics in customer service!

Murray Fysh

Murray FyshSouth East Queensland, QLD

Ordered and paid, no delivery or refund

I ordered a chair only to be told there was an accident involving the delivery van. There was no replacement offered and to date no refund. No more amazon for me!

Glenda

Glenda

Late Orders

I ordered a Heel Scraper and on the website it says it was late and I needed to do a refund. I did a refund and then two days later it arrived.

vaporous E.

vaporous E.Sydney, NSW

It’s becoming a daily habit

I wanted to not like you as much as I do Amazon. I understand you sell products as well as providing a platform for other sellers, and with that comes bumps in the road from product to delivery. But every issue has been ironed out and paved the way for smooth sailing. Competitive prices, an ever growing selection and providing a service that is exactly what you state is a rare thing. Especially when it comes to online shopping. All customers adding reviews is icing on the cake. I think Australia is very happy to gave you as part of our family.

Disappointing

Clare

ClareGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

'Free Trial' is a lie

Logged two complaints with Amazon and spent some time talking to their accounts group about charging my business card with a membership that was supposed to be a free trial.

I signed up on the 30th of January and cancelled on the same day, but I was charged on the 31st of January $6.99 (the membership fee) by AMZNPRIMEAU MEMBERSHIP SYDNEY.

They refuse to give me a refund because it's not showing up on their system. I'm tossing up if I could be bothered taking it to the AU Ombudsman.

Don't start a 'free' trial with Amazon. I'll likely cancel my personal membership with Amazon Prime over this as well.

roycerolls

roycerollsGreenwood

Overpriced

Purchased a sandwich toaster for $38 only to find it was shipped direct from Kmart
where I can buy it for $15
No more dealing with Amazon Australia Very disappointed

Sharon

SharonPerth, WA

Do Not Sign Up To Be A Seller! Warning!!

I originally signed up to become a seller. After realising all the rings I had to run through to start selling my products I decided not to go ahead and contacted the customer service team to cancel my account.
2 years and numerous phone calls later I'm still being charged monthly fees!!! Every time I contact I'm advised it will be fixed up however it never is!! Absolute robbers!!!
Stick to Ebay, Etsy. Customer service is disgusting and incompetent. Warning do not give Amazon your account details to sign up.

PozzoniMenswear

PozzoniMenswearGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

DON'T LIKE AMAZON - Unexpected Credit Card Charge to Amazon Prime Membership - 0 RATE

Rod B.

Rod B.Sydney, NSW

Simple to use, works perfect

Worth every cent. Does a good job sharpening kitchen knives. I'm sure some pro sets could sharpen this under the grind stone or whetstone, but for the size and ease of use, you can't bet it for most kitchens.

RYAN C.

RYAN C.Perth, WA

great

Have been shopping with amazon ever since they came to australia they are my new favourite retailer. Customer service is amazing everything I have order delivered promptly have stopped shopping at jb hi fi due to terrible customer service and lack of stock.

What a joke

Stick to eBay, far bette customer service and products. and don’t touch amazon prime / what a joke, doesn’t compare to foxtel or Netflix, so many times they delete or disable your login

They don't care about customers

First bought one TV, when received, screen was broken then apply for a replacement. Second one was broken again. No one even came to pick my first damaged TV within 11 days so far but Amazone said over the phone someone will be at my place with in 1 - 3 working days!
Another product I bought was for $15.99. Seller provided misleading information and sent me wrong item than the photos. Tried to return and Amazone is asking me to go to post office to return to get the refund. Where is velue of my time?
Ebay is far better than Amazone, they will ask photo from you and if you claim is right then straightway they will refund you. No more hassle for you. Never gonna buy from Amazone again.