Amazon

Amazon

Brand Manager for Amazon? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (35) · No (500)

Borough Boy
Borough BoyGreensborough

Very Disappointing

Received an email from Amazon stating their supplier would not honor an order. No detail given but suspect an initial error on the Amazon web site. Very disappointing.

Mahendra
MahendraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Listing Item on Amazon is the worst experience

I want to share the worst experience with Amazon, I am selling online for many years I show many people recommending to sell on Amazon so, I thought I have to try for it, but I couldn't list a single item which process is very easy on eBay, Facebook market place, Gumtree, and any other place but Amazon got the worst system, not easy for me, I salute those millions of sellers who found it is very easy to list on Amazon, maybe they started from that platform so, it becomes easy for them but I started from eBay which one is very easy and now the Facebook market place is easier. I hope they will create an easy system in the future so sellers like me also take advantage of that big name.

Rhys C.
Rhys C.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Multiple Attempted Charges over $1600 each

I am a prime member ordered quite an expensive product the money was taken from my account as expected then 3 seperate times the next day they tried and failed to take large amounts ( over $1600) saying at first they were for authorisation then that it wasn't them and I should talk to my bank who said it was them and said I should cancel my card so I cancelled the orders and stopped my card temporarily currently waiting on refund DO NOT RECOMMEND AT ALL

Victoria
VictoriaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazon send no-reply emails because they do not want to help you change your order . No customer service at all.

Amazon send no-reply emails because they do not want to help the customer. I can’t change my order before dispatch. No customer service.

Kim
KimRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Worst customer service I have EVER experienced

Can't log into my account because the authentication code is under a very old mobile number. Need to log in as it turns out you can make purchases without logging in on certain websites.

Rang customer service, they said they couldn't help me cause my name isn't the registered account name. (Which is ridiculous, why would I use a different name for my account). Refused to transfer me, discuss it further, verify my identity using a myriad of other information I could provide.

Currently on hold with my bank to get the charges reversed (not holding my breath). I will never support anything Amazon related again for as long as I live.

cornish1
cornish1MELBOURNE

Book looks great- Amazon.com.au have now said not in stock

Sandy Turnbull
Sandy TurnbullGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wrong size item sent

I ordered some Asic Kayano shoes which I had been searching for some time. I received them in good time but they sent the wrong size. I now have to find the time to attend the post office and send them back wait for a refund in the hope of reordering and having the right items sent. Very frustrated to say the least

JONBOY3131
JONBOY3131Sydney, NSW

Great service. Best I’ve had

Ordered product did not work free return and 24 hour refund.
Amazing service vs other similar businesses
Will be using them again.

April
AprilTasmania

The place to go!!

Amazon has been my go to place for buying anything!! Being a Prime member my orders are processed quickly and posted promptly and delivered within or before the stated time. I have found their products to be of good quality most of the time. Have never thus far been unhappy with the service they provide.

lisha_gal
lisha_galSouth East Queensland, QLD

Helpful with covid around

My amazon membership has been a blessing while covid has played havoc on our lives. I have ordered many grocery items including toiletries from amazon which are free delivered to my door. The prices are extremely competitive. I now go to amazon first when I need to buy something, check price and purchase if they are the cheapest. Amazon prime day is one of my favourite sales events, I was able to get some of the Christmas present shopping done. Super happy.

Steve
Steve

AMAZON - Why are you taking money out of my bank account without permission.

In the last two months Amazon for some reason keep taking dribs and drabs out of my bank account.
I have not bought anything from them for months. This is very sneaky.

MunZ
MunZPerth, WA

Great Place to shop

Have been with amazon for about a year now and always find what I need. always find what I need at amazon whether it was something small. Lately has been my go to place for buying pop vinyl toys

Absolute nightmare !!!

I've ordered a few times with Amazon even during covid no problem's. Well this order Amazon has no idea what is going on and keep giving me the runaround. This time they used couriers please and now something that should have taken 3 days with expedited shipping has now been a week. Contacted them and got a reply from Singapore !!! A family member got the same item as me and they are an hour away from the depot and got it in 3 days. She's 45 minutes away from me. I can't track because according to the tracking on Amazon it hasn't even been shipped !!! Never again !!!

Marcus
MarcusSydney, NSW

Some good deals, but not a easy as the other big online option

I recently purchased some items from Amazon, I made a mistake on sizing and tried to amend it but could not. I accept it was my fault, however the process and customer protection is less robust then the other big online company. The portal design is not as friendly and i got no notifications which led to the item being sent without an opportunity to cancel. Long story short, form now on i would rather have more customer protection then to save a few bucks.

Easy to change orders

I have a PS4, and accidentally ordered a game in the PS5 copy. I was able to cancel and got a full refund and ordered the correct item. I then noticed that my address wasn't correct, and thought I was going to have to cancel the order as it was already made to the wrong address, but it let me change the address for nothing extra. All easy to use as well.

Kay T.
Kay T.asked

Does anyone know the real reason why Amazon US cancels orders from Amazon Australia ?
It’s happened three times to me, just trying to buy some low cost ordinary patchwork fabric.
The fabric is still for sale on Amazon Au website, same price etc. Customer service hasn’t responded, despite two emails to them in past few days.
It’s quite disheartening when this happens, it’s like Amazon US wants to stop Aussie customers from buying stuff. I mean why? The only reason given in my account was “seller cancelled “ ie Amazon US.

Shaiju Revi
Shaiju Reviasked

Hi, Can I order more than one 1 item together and charge shipping cost altogether, and how much time will take to process an order

jose
jose

For same seller, choose each item, save to basket. Then go to basket to complete order. Processing time depends on seller.

Fred
Fredasked

Is there any other Amazon Aust Vendors out there experiencing a lot of problems dealing Amazon Vendor Central AU?

Other General Merchandise Shops