Amazon

Amazon

Customer service

Purchased set of knives for a present box they came in was damaged as it was a present I contacted amazon no response as yet I would expect a company as big as amazon would a quicker response

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Worst company on the internet

Terrible service. Overpriced postage. Unreliable delivery. No way of contacting supplier or delivery contractor or Amazon. Very dissatisfied. Only gave 1 star because zero stars was not an option. End

Late delivery and never response to my enquiry

PurchaseHyperDrive USB C Hub, Best Type-C Duo Adapter 50Gbps MacBook Pro 2018 2017 2016 13" 15", 7in2: USB-C 100W Power Delivery, USBC 5Gbps Data, 4K HDMI, mi https://www.amazon.com.au/dp/B01MUAEI7J/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apip_abY9YjaTTB33U

On 27 Aug 2019 - until now item has not been received contact seller many time - did not get response

Amazon/au & Edison Direct thank you for stuffing me around.

When things go wrong with Amazon/au/Edison's Direct they go really wrong. You should hang your head in shame.
Paid for an item ages ago and never received same.
Dealing with Amazon takes ages and once again time wasting.
Kiss your money good bye.
Way too much stress dealing with Edison Direct.
The fact I have to waste hours of my time to beg for something I have paid for is disgusting.
It is not ROCKET SCIENCE!!! ....I pay, you deliver. Get it??

September 11th 2019 Update: Amazon Australia - I will report them to Consumer Affairs this day.

In good faith I paid for a product weeks ago with Amazon and I have not STILL received any goods.
It will take weeks to get a refund. This is a shocking way to treat a customer.
I have found through bitter experience Amazon are so hard to deal with.
Amazon certainly talk a lot but no action. I certainly do not feel like a customer. They have my money and I have no goods.
I have now wasted several hours with Amazon. They should hang their heads in shame.
Their call centre is off shore so they do not care about your hard earned money and constantly talk about their policies.

Absolute Disappointment & Never To Be Used Again

Forced into using Amazon Australia. So disappointed with
1)Pricing
(In most instances the same product (or similar is much cheaper on eBay
Third party sourcing. Ordered BBQ gloves on 31st August. Contacted by Chinese supplier on the 6th Sept telling me they out of stock and would I like to be supplied with something else. Said yes. Second contact was asked what colour. Third contact (after twice asking by email) was told we ship from China and goods will be sent soon.
Quality
Recently purchased a "so called" unbreakable cover for my iPhone. So disgusted with it I threw it in the bin.
Summary
All in all and given that Amazon.com has seen fit to no longer ship to Australia I will be cancelling my account (had for years) and going to eBay

Warranty Claim MadeNo

My first transaction is also my last.

Two days after I made my first purchase on Amazon Australia I received an email telling me that the order had been cancelled. No reason was given. I am now awaiting a refund, once received I will cancel my account. I wish that I had read the reviews here first.

Just can’t get it.

Ordered a teapot. Was delivered by Fastway Couriers who would not deliver it because our postcode wasn’t in the region they covered. If it had been sent via Australia Post I would have got it. So Amazon need to review the postage selection and let customers select the carrier they have to use. Country buyers should know that. Amazon did refund but after a half hour drive to pick up the parcel that had already been returned as undeliverable

poor public relations

poor navigation.Very difficult helo/contact.Item never arrived!Cheap butt offers after spending a lot of money,thousands!!Promotions could be a lot better.the kindle product is a poor one an could be very much improved!!

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Poor customer service. No regard to helping people.

What ever you do dont buy from these liars and thieves. They will make promises they can't keep and lie about why when confronted. Stick to other websites and dont bother with amazon. You can get what you need elsewhere

It’s really bad.

I’m a prolific online shopper and Amazon au is a huge disappointment. One week and my item is yet to ship. Expensive, poor range and product availability. Hard to navigate.

out of 5 products not even half i recieved months later

terrible to deal with they come across on their on line chat that they will help, i have been waiting months for a refund and they are now telling me another 2 weeks stay away much better companies to deal with that Amazon

Terrible site.

Looked at guitar amps for my daughter's birthday. Found the correct one at online shops for $349.
Check Amazon au....$800! That in my opinion is why I won't even bother checking their site in future.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Ridiculous and rubbish call centre.

I pre-ordered a Samsung Note10+ which advertised that it would come with a free headset (for pre-orders only). It arrived and did not come with the headset. I called the call centre. The guy instructed me to order the headset ($499) and said he would reimburse it. I did it. And he changed his mind! He then blamed it on me and said he just asked me to check the price, not to purchase it (I hope Amazon would check the phone recordings). Knowing that he was a liar, I took a long time to convince him to let me speak with his manager. Equally rubbish and ridiculous! I decided to return the items. Knowing that Amazon is not trustworthy, I hope my refund will come through! Having purchased hundreds of items from them before, I will never buy from Amazon again (after dealing with its call centre in India)!

No prime tv

My prime tv has not worked for a few days. Says restart modem. This doesnt work tried over 10 times in 3 days... cant contact anyone a prime.. re the problem I will probably just cancel membership If i have to keepaying for service i cant get

Dissapointed

I ordered a book thinking as it's from Amazon Australia it wouldn't take long to arrive. I'm still waiting. I ordered it 4 weeks ago!! Another complate re: Text must have 30 words or more.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Never again..Next time I will go through a book store!

ShiandHo

Just bought the silicone bag and a thermal bottle from Shiandho and i really loved their products it was exactly as the photos and i got my orders the next day, i really recommend buying their products and i will buy more.

It’s a rust bucket

My pram is 4 years old and all it's nuts and bolts are rusting and it does not allow the pram to work correctly. I contacted the company but they are trying to blame me living near the beach. I live far away from the beach and I also clean my pram weekly. They refuse to replace the pram as well. Plus now they are trying to get this review erased and making me jump through hoops.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

PATHETIC service. Amazon sucks.

Amazon failed to mention that my order had been "lost in transit" for 2 weeks until I contacted the company. I guarantee you, if I hadn't followed up on my order, Amazon would never have contacted me; effectively swindling me of $150.

Amazon wasted 2 weeks of my time and didn't offer compensation either. Why would I bother wasting my time with such a garbage company. I will avoid at all costs.

Very fast shipping

I had ordered some products from Amazon AU which were in the USA. I only had to wait 8 working days til they were delivered to my door. Very impressed by this. Highly recommended. Full tracking provided.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Do not do anything with Amazon.

Facts are this company stole money from our credit card for sellers fees even though we closed our account with amazon 8 months ago and never sold one thing on amazon. Been trying to get a refund for the same amount of time but there customer service department is useless and tells me they need to get their sellers department to issue the refund but you can't contact them and the request for a refund gets lost somewhere on the way.
Again don't sell on Amazon in Australia. It's not worth it. Ebay is the way to go. Better everything all round and no headaches. Plus a customer service department that actually gets things done.
Jeff Bezos if your listening, how are you making rockets that fly into space when you can even get your customer service department to right a wrong caused by your company?
And breath...........