Anaconda Physical store

Anaconda Physical store

See the Best Camping Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Incentivised Review Yes (5%) · No (95%)

Terrible customer service

Went into Anaconda store yesterday to buy a portable power pack, ready to spend over $300. Found the product on display but would have needed a staff member to get me one from storage to purchase. Three staff members were standing in a little distance and could see me looking at the battery, was there for at least 5 minutes trying to get their attention but they were too busy chatting among themselves. I just left frustrated. Will spend my money elsewhere, such bad service.

Store LocationPreston

Kim

KimGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Service? What service

We went into buy a gazebo none were on display, and when we tried to open the cover and look, a young male ran up. He told us he had one. He did not offer any information. Everything is like pulling teeth. No information is ever volunteered. We did not get to look at it in anyway. We said we would take one and he just walked away. I thought he was going to help us get it to the register. No he just walked away. Did not even speak. Sale items did not have correct prices on them and things in the walkway have no prices on them at all. Wow!

Store LocationBayswater
Jason L.

Jason L.South East Queensland, QLD

Absolute rubbish

I bought an electric bike $1000 went rusty withong a month of owning the bike not covered by warranty i rang and was told nothing could be done... wow i couldn't believe it i was so upset and angry i would rather shop somewhere else from now on

Store LocationWest Ipswich qld

Bought online; tried to exchange in store.

Fast delivery, happy with online procedure. Sliders too big for kids. Son tried to exchange in Townsville store. Customer service was non existent and painful experience. Won't deal Anaconda again.

Store LocationPurchased online tried to exchange Townsville. Horrible experience

Liz

LizPerth, WA

Delays and inconsistencies

Wouldnt exchange sizes but it took ten minutes for a manager to tell me that. The shop assistant scrutinised the item and commented on the fact that it had been a while since I bought it even though it was within the terms of exchange. Just check returns policy before you buy anything, including what constitutes swimwear, and be sure they adhere to it - either its the policy or its not.

Store LocationMelville

HBomb85

HBomb85South East Queensland, QLD

Rude and unhelpful

Store LocationAnaconda

DarylNikki B.

DarylNikki B.

Every thing we needed at a great cost

We recently went on a last minute camping trip for the first time. We ran into the store to grab what we needed and where surprised by how great it was! The prices were very reasonable.

Store LocationSupacentre Moore park

Rupen

RupenSydney, NSW

Worst customer service

Last weekend I went to anaconda at rockdale and the service provided by team was really bad. And they doesn't even know properly abt the product..
Customer service is just unbelievable won't be going there ever again

Store LocationRockdale

Fantastic service at Penrith

Travis from the Penrith store was fantastic, great service and very helpful. We got everything we needed at a fantastic price with a smile to go with it.

andrew

andrewSydney Surrounds, NSW

Horrendous Service at Penrith Store

Store LocationPenrith, NSW

Customer Satisfaction

Customer SatisfactionSydney Surrounds, NSW

Anaconda West Gosford Manager is useless

Had numerous phone calls with [Name Removed] at the West Gosford store, and get no where. Doesn't return calls nor sort any issues. Purchased product which was faulty and get no where with them! Staff and management are terrible. Will not purchase from any Anaconda store again!

Store LocationWest Gosford

Hari K.

Hari K.Central Queensland, QLD

Wasted my time, bad experience

I called to mackay store to enquire about a stock of specific Bike, luckily it was on stock and they were happy to reserve it for me.
Went there to pay for it and pickup, waited for 30+ minutes and finally one of the staff brought my bike, but it was wrong size and women's bike instead. They claim they don't have stock and blah blah.
I asked if I can take display unit, another 10 minutes gone, and this lady wanted to charge me $25 extra as a assemble fee.

wasted too much time. very bad experience.

Store LocationMackay

MAZ

MAZPerth, WA

Terrible after sales service /refunds

Innaloo Anaconda management need to go to personality school . You would honestly believe a refund was coming out of their own pocket .Had faulty sunglasses ,try and get money back.!!

Store LocationInnaloo

Peter Wall

Peter WallMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Terrible business names

Because staff are hopeless in Wagga Wagga. When We foot in and look all staff need polite training and need help training. We disappointed and look at the staff faces unfriendly to customers. My people say BCF is better and lovely staff. Sorry, my thing to say.

Store LocationWagga Wagga NSW

Really unhelpful staff

Had an online gift voucher from our son. Long story, finally got to use it. Still has $50 credit but the paperwork they gave me back is not sufficient to use the credits. Worst part was the unhelpful person at the register. Disgusted. Won't shop there again.

Bob

BobPerth, WA

Zero rating

Lousy service. Won’t be back. The web page is difficult to use as well. Needed assistance to find a product. Just not forthcoming. Will go to other suppliers in future.

Store LocationBurleigh heads

Jan Gielnik

Jan GielnikGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

No replacement for damage Products

I purchased a 6 x 3 spinifex PREMIUM 11 Gazebo at Maribyrnong store. They are of cheap design and material. The material did damage in the wind and when I tried to get a replacement top at the store service. They don't have them. The manager comment was " We are a billion dollar company" and unable to talk directly to our warehouse and find out if we are going to get any. It took 2 weeks to find this out. Stores wonder why buyers go on line. I ask to talk to the Manager but he was. No Help! No Concern!

Store LocationMaribyrnong High point

Disappointed

DisappointedSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not impressed with the customer service !!!

Well I went to an Anaconda store today on the Gold Coast and was appalled at the lack of care and service I received !
Lazy , lazy all the way !
A fantastic store with amazing stock but not much help was offered !
Only one staff behind the counter that didn't move or try to help and no other staff on the floor !
No customer service !
Not going back to that store again !

Store LocationAshmore

Zmaster

ZmasterSydney, NSW

Waste of time

Against my better judgement, I make the trek to a store after checking online and calling store, yes 12 in stock. Same old story, when I arrived, no stock, plenty on system though. Usual waste of time, when is retail in Aus just going to give up store fronts and focus on online!

Store LocationRockdale

dlembelton flooring

dlembelton flooring

Terrible service West Gosford

Bought 2 bikes LAST sunday, they tell me it will be ready for pick up on Tuesday, I called on Wednesday to chase...they cant find my order, called on Thursday to chase, cant find me either but will look and call me back. finally called me back to say that the person who builds bikes is sick the whole week and i have to wait till next sunday to hopefully being able to pick the bike... they could have at least call to let customers know of the situation...They sell you a demo bike as new and on top of that asked me to pay for building fee when it was already built for the store to display! terrible service I will never buy from that store again!

Store Locationwest gosford