Anaconda Physical store

Anaconda Physical store

Poor refund policy and customer service

We bought "Best Way TriTech Internal Dreams inflatable mattress from Marsden Park store. We took it to Camping. On the very first night, we inflated the mattress, and it deflated in the middle of the night. I took pictures and reported the issue to Anaconda immediately. To my surprise, their response was for me to contact the manufacturer whereas I was expecting them to provide me with the refund or replacement. Such a pathetic and unprofessional customer service.

The store manager's intervention later resolved the issue, it involved back and forth emails, phone calls, store visits and unnecessary waiting.

I would think 100 times before buying again from Anaconda.

Store LocationMarsden Park

Anaconda Rockhampton not refunding/replacing faulty goods.

Faulty equipment and Anaconda say they can't provide warranty, have to apply to goods manufacturer for refund-bought from Anaconda store

Store LocationRockhampton Qld
Linda P

Linda PQueensland

Staff at Burleigh store - need to learn about customer service

Store LocationBurleigh

Used person

Used personQueensland

Tricked into becoming a member

Offered a discount by becoming a member. Gave details but there was no discount. Sneaky dishonesty = a negative shopping experience.

Store LocationBirtinya
Body glove

Body gloveSouth East Queensland, QLD

Product was falling apart

I purchased 4 sets of quantum 2 snorkelling kits and the clips on the flippers either broke or fallen off

Store LocationMorayfield
Yui

YuiIllawarra, NSW

Disgusting Service.

Store LocationWollongong
Emma

EmmaVictoria

Minelab monster 1000 faulty won't replace

Purchased a $900 minelab metal detector in store, got home to find its faulty straight out of the box call store they say return it to the store and they will send to minelab for warranty. Umm no I want it swapped with another one on the spot that works, this detector is new hasn't been used at all so why should I drive 90 mins back to return it only to have it sent away for repair, I should be given what I paid for one that works. Never shopping at anaconda again they don't back there products. Not happy

Store LocationBallarat
Carissa W.

Carissa W.South East Queensland, QLD

Unbelievably rude and faulty product

Haul it boat winch faulty product would highly recommend staying away unless your winching a kayak damages to my boat trailer and car as a result weeks old try return to store and they we so rude and dismissive not there problem haul-it’s problem they say if can’t be resolved call costumer care team call them up have a Chat let me refer you back to store I can’t help you they spin you in circles so you give up what a joke

Store LocationMorayfield

Sold the bike we ordered

Store LocationHawthorn Anaconda

Jerry

JerryMid North Coast, NSW

Great customer service

When I broke my swag pole, the guys in Coffs Harbour were great and referred me to the Logan store where the friendly staff sent a replacement the next day.

Store LocationCoffs Harbour, NSW
Dissapointed

Dissapointed

Atrocious customer service

Warning. Faulty staff and products. 2 different products on 2 different occasions were missing equipment. 0 compensation. Bad bad bad

Store LocationWest gosford
Stacie

StacieWestern Australia

Disguted

Absolutely disgusted with anaconda selling us a kids bike that doesn’t work and telling me it’s my fault as I didn’t get it built up in the shop and wasn’t told that I should have it built in the shop and will cost a minimum of $50 to fix

Store LocationJoondalup
Katrina

KatrinaQueensland

Dune 4WD Deluxe Lounge Recliner

Bought last year. On 2nd use, noticed right nut missing, holding chair to arm. Rang “customer care” no service/parts available, as bought in store - go back. Store doesn’t have parts

Store LocationMorayfield Qld
Derek

DerekPerth, WA

Good product but a "price beat" failure

Pretty disappointed with Anaconda today - went in for a hiking mat, nearly got upsold to a more expensive one. I said I would be happy to go up to the better one if they would price beat a competitor (as per their advertised policy). Only to be told after it was looked up that they wouldn't price beat it because the codes were different on the website despite being the same product. (AMCLINSRAS at Anaconda VS AMCLINSR at the competitor), even though it was very clear they were the same product. I guess I will just start using Snowy's for all my gear then - they are cheaper for almost everything anyhow.

Store LocationRockingham
Unhappy In Sydney

Unhappy In SydneySydney, NSW

Jacket lining came apart within 3 months

I bought a Cape rainjacket from them, and even though it was listed as waterproof it is just water resistant. On top of that, within a couple of months and a couple of dozen wearings the lining has split by about 20 centimeters. I also bought a hiking pole that quickly developed a hole at the bottom because there's a piece of rough metal right up against the rubber foot of the thing! Very low quality merchandise, and I won't be shopping there again.

Sam

SamPerth, WA

Innaloo store Perth,WA- Rude Manager

I got a display camp kitchen without a bag and went for a refund. They didnt refund it saying it comes under "clearance items" and the manager was so loud that my two kids who were with me felt scared and stood behind me. They gave a store credit and refused to refund. I won't be shopping there again even though I am a club member.

Store LocationInnaloo, WA
Adam

AdamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very poor customer service

We bought a 80L fridge freezer from here, my partner went to collect the fridge and the staff refused to help her get it to the car even though she had a baby with her and was struggling to lift it at all.

How utterly disgusting of your staff not to help someone that just spent alot of money at your store

Store LocationLogan Qld
HB from M

HB from MSouth East Queensland, QLD

No customer care at all

Store LocationAshmore anaconda
Jane W

Jane WGreenway 2900, ACT

I would leave zero stars if possible

Very poor product return experience. Item was faulty and the staff would not accept the fact. Will never shop at Anaconda again, and do advise others to do the same.

Store LocationCanberra
mick

mickSydney, NSW

Avoid, poor return service... Disgusted.

I bought a mine-lab metal detector for over $300,used for 4 weeks when unit gave me trouble I return to anaconda at banksia and tried to return the unit,However it has to be sent to PERTH for assessment,then repaired and sent back to NSW...was told 6 to 8 weeks before i may get it back.
Pathetic after sales service,I bought the unit to use at work,but looks like I just have to wait.
Absolutely pathetic.
The mine-lab go find 66 is made like a flimsy Chinese toy.
I would love someone to contact me from anaconda to explain why this takes so long.
Today being the 17/6/2020....I will leave more messages as time goes by...
.Very very disappointed with anaconda.

Store LocationBANKSIA nsw