Verifiedansahomes.com.au

4.4

Happy Chappy
Happy Chappy3 posts

Overall tops

Purchased a house & land package from Ansa. We have built before with another big builder and there are always issues we understand because building is hard and complex. overall the team at Ansa homes were so helpful, the people there are really nice and the quality of our home was great. I would highly recommend using the team at Ansa and would build with them again for sure. Show details
Nil
NilSydney, NSW

ANSA have been great

We are really happy with our supervisor and our home. We are about to handover soon. On the walkthroughs we did with the supervisor the quality was good. I had lots of questions all the way through and the team were good at explaining them. A special mention to the design team and everyone we dealt with before construction started as they we really nice and very helpful. Show details ·  1
Happy client
Happy clientSydney, NSW2 posts

Great site Manager

Our journey with Ansa has been amazing our supervisor [Name Removed] is unreal he knows what we want and how to get the job done.
Can’t wait to see our home finished Show details ·  2
AliceKSydney, NSW5 posts
Structural Integrity
Electrical & Lighting
mitchie.c.3689
mitchie.c.3689

Great Builders

They build a quality home with plenty of complete custom options. They worked in with my needs for our family and seemed to be the only ones I spoke to that knew the rules that other people seemed to either not know or not tell me. Even stuff my initial architect annoyingly didn't know. Great people on staff to help too. They were straight up with me from the start about inclusions etc. Which I like. Would recommend them for a complex knockdown rebuild. Show details ·  1
Site Admin
Bree
Bree
Matthew W.
Matthew W.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Genuine customer focused service is refreshing

Following a poor outcome from a previous builder we moved on to ANSA homes based on a recommendation from a colleague. We found their customer service to be genuinely customer friendly and making us feel a part of the process. Their processes are well documented and common sense based so you always know where things are at. We look forward to the completion of our house over the next few months. Show details ·  1
NMM
NMMSydney, NSW

First Time New Build

This was a new experience for my House and Flat project which is almost in construction stage.
The whole process to date has been a great experience.
I have had many questions being first build and they have been not just answered swiftly but also explained in a manner that made sense and put me at ease.
Looking forward to the construction journey and continuing with the team at Ansa. Show details ·  1
IC and MG
IC and MG
Stevie J
Stevie JSydney2 posts

Great Builder, Hassell Free

ANSA have built a couple of residential homes for us. The projects have been turn key from concept planning, approvals, construction and handover. Quality is good and communication with any team member was good. Show details ·  1
Steve M
Steve M

Great Team! Great Builders

I’ve built a few times and I am a fan of the ANSA team. Reliable, quality product and great service from the team. Dylan, Mark and the team are friendly and prompt to deal with. I can recommend them for a high-end custom project. Show details ·  1
Mick
MickSydney Surrounds, NSW

Very satisfied. Mikayla was awesome

Mikayla and the team have been great in the pre-construction stage of our house. They have kept us well informed with the progress through council etc. Looking forward to build our investment property with ANSA homes. Show details ·  1
Alison
Alison16 posts

Pela C.
Pela C.Sydney, NSW

Home is where the Heart is

Like many build journeys, the road can be a little bumpy. ANSA always maintained patience and professionalism with us. They help us stay on track, even when delays due to circumstances out of our and ANSA's control, ANSA stayed focused. We are now in a great position to commence our dream home build. All the staff and management team are a pleasure to work with. Their expertise is 10 out of 10. ANSA helped us make our dream a reality. They kept us informed and helped make the hard decisions seem easy. I could not have asked for a better company to work with. I highly recommend ANSA. Show details