ANZ Branches

ANZ Branches

See the Best Banks in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Taluana Barreto

Taluana BarretoPerth, WA

They hold your money... be aware!

for 2 days my balance didnt match my credits. This bank held my available balance for 2 days. I had to borrow money in order to pay my bills... nothing has been done to compensate... it didnt happen only to me, many other customers had the same problem... run away from them... cheeky bank!

John Chambers

John ChambersIllawarra, NSW

Awfull service

What discusting service in Kiama branch. ANZ has closed Gerringong branch now we have to drive into Kiama. But instead of fixing the waiting time of 20_30 minutes to be served they still only have one teller. I have an at times needed to go to NAB and Westpac they have 2_3 tellers to serve you. We are currently having discussions to get the Bendigo bank in Gerringong. This will happen very soon.

Mr C

Mr C

DO NOT BANK WITH ANZ

Applied for a home loan, was initially approved then was delayed due to council approval for subdivision for vendor, went to re apply and was rejected, reason was "placing customer in financial hardship" my income had grown since first approval date having a second job and had less living expenses also, lost 20k deposit as i couldn't make other arrangments in time.

WORST BANK EVER, do not let this negligent bank ruin your investment goals

poor customer service.

Nerang branch always understaffed. 1 person behind counter. Never less than 7 people waiting. I was told there were 3 people of sick today. Absolute rubbish. ItsHuge queues. Totally unacceptable customer service. Simple answer. Employ more staff and give your customers what they deserve. QUALITY SERVICE. the same every time I go in there.

Zuhair M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst and Slowest Customer Service

Firstly we have to Wait for long and to Listen Automatic Lady Audio which is pathetic. Secondly there is such a stupid and terrible security system that they build there own Security Question and Passcode and then ask us to state it correct.
Few wrong answers to those made up ANZ system Questions will block your Own account and to open it you have to go to Branch and rectify.
If we are serious then they do nothing but repeating same. IN SHORT, ANZ never ever Listens to you and ive got the same Reviews from Many. I can even tell the Customer Representative names from many Branches in Melbourne.

David

DavidGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Ive never had an issue with anz I love it

I have been with anz for 3 years I have a home loan with them I havent ever had an issue with them great service and customer service is fantastic

Jade

JadeSouthwest, VIC

Worse bank ever!!

Sold my investment property, the settlement process has been an absolute nightmare. Settlement date was almost a month ago, still waiting. They have undervalued my house by 100k to cause a shortfall, another tack tic to get more money out of you. Cant do basic maths when reducing credit limit, then want you to pay extra to accommodate their stuff up. I put in a complaint was given an apology and was told my settlement was a priority, that was 2 weeks ago. Next complaint will be to the ombudsman and then refinancing with another bank. To make matters worse I sold my property as I have been undergoing chemotherapy and couldnt work but this has added more financial strain, they dont care about your circumstances and are a bunch of bullies.

mick

mickSouth East Queensland, QLD

Springfield Lakes lending staffer absoluteley clueless!

Stephen

StephenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Toombul SC

Absolute disgrace, NO SERVICE extremely bad service, staff unwilling to help at the "Single" service counter, if I could I would do my banking elsewhere, ONE teller is not enough!

Karen C

Karen CPerth, WA

Closing branches and then having only 1 teller working

I'm so sick of ANZ closing so many branches in Perth. I do the banking for my work so physically have to go to the branches, thank goodness for the fast deposit box as every time I go there, there is a string of customers and only 1 teller on (and this is not at lunch times). The service is just appalling, bank fees go up all the time and customer service is a bit fat zero.

TopicBusiness Banking

Disgraceful

my family has been with ANZ for at least 15 years, I have had several issues in that time, many minor things, but have had a very large issue regarding fraudulent activity/unauthorised transactions and we have been sent around in circles for better part of a year only just receiving a partial answer and confused as to why they didn't just tell us when we first asked, instead of telling us they had no idea how or who else could have accessed the account.
I no longer wish to bank with them at all, they are not secure and must be incompetent.

TopicBusiness Banking

Worst bank ever

Worst bank ever applied for home loan 3 weeks ago and they didn’t process it
Especially staff in water garden they are rude very rude I don’t know why they are still there
Usually banks tell you same day whether they can approve your loan or not but these nuts took three weeks and still waiting for their decision funny thing auction date is gone I wish if they close Anz

Bipin

BipinSydney, NSW

Not a good experience

Went to ANZ parramatta branch for the first time. The officer was checking his phone while talking to me , gave me some answers rudely & basically waiting for me to leave. Needs to do lot better.

Zeke H.

Zeke H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Poor product advice, zero focus on customer satisfaction and resolution.

ANZ just cannot get it right. We've had numerous issues involving oversights from ANZ when making changes to accounts and mortgage matters. It seems they can sign you up to a product they don't really know about or neglect to tell you about, but then have no power to change anything about it, just offer you another unsatisfactory product and put all the blame on you as to why it wasn't right to start with. I couldn't recommend these amateurs any less. I'm tired of trying repeatedly to sort things out with them and getting nowhere. We'll be changing banks as soon as our fixed term runs out, I'm excited for the day when I don't have to deal with them any more.

TopicGeneral Transactions and New Account

Terrible Bank they don't know what they're doing

I am not an ANZ customer I had dealings due to my father being a customer,mum had an account under her name when mum passed away in Janueary trying to get Mum's money into mum and dads joint account has been impossible although dad was with the bank for over 50 years.
They said he required a legal form and their Will was overridden. Costing a few thousand dollars

Keith

KeithSouth East Queensland, QLD

I wouldn’t recommend anz at all.

I can’t recommend this bank at all, worst experience had by us today, can’t wait to get rid of them.Ultra bad service,they even lied to us over the phone.Even the manager failed to come to the front and sort out the mess caused by them.

Grace ambra

Grace ambraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Long wait

I went to Westfield HELENSVALE ANZ branch and I was second in line but waited over 30mins before getting served. This is what happens when they replace people with machine. Shocking!!!

Alex S.

Alex S.

Appalling local branch experience

Holly

HollyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Easy access and great help

Robyn has been helping to organise our first home loan and has been great at informing us of our options. You can tell he is experienced at what he does and is a friendly guy to work with. Thanks Robyn

Amelia

AmeliaPerth, WA

Terrible service

Terrible customer service. Non English speakers, very slow and always get different info from everyone. I wound NOT recommend, unless you like being screwed around and have time wasted. A

TopicATM Experience and General Transactions