Wrick
WrickGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Horrible Customer Service

ANZ Plenty Valley branch was absolutely useless today!
Consultant, a young guy, had no idea how to complete a foreign currency conversion, kept me waiting to speak to his manager for over 10mins.
After keeping me waiting, refused to complete transaction as I wanted my money in cash, would only transfer to my account!
ANZ, do not have staff on that aren’t adequately trained & be more flexible to customers needs!
Walked out in disgust!

Lidiane R.
Lidiane R.South East Queensland, QLD

Pacific fair Gold Coast worst customer service. Put your money somewhere else

Trying to get your money out of the bank is almost impossible. Tried twice in one day and I was told to come back next morning. Lowest rates. Never again. You lost me as a customer.

Liz R.

ANZ Gosford branch to my rescue :)

Edie Brown
Edie BrownSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing customer service. Thank you Siri Chu for helping us!

Just joined this bank and went in to verify my account, Siri Chi the lady who helped us was amazing and helped us with 3 things under half an hour. Join this bank.

Manny
MannyPerth, WA

Seriously terrible bank

Not recommend bank, this is the one of worst bank in Australia. opened a new account a month ago after ever verifying id i still not able to use my money through anything. Literally uneducated and unprofessional staff they have

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
George
GeorgeMelbourne

Terrible bank with terrible

This bank forces you to create additional accounts because they don't support direct deposit into offset account! Haven't had this issue with any other bank.

They don't have sms/email notifications for transactions! it's 2021! and ANZ are not part of the bank@post which all other major banks are. Clearly not a bank supporting Australians.

Denis M.
Denis M.South East Queensland, QLD

Just lost our daughter and subjected to to the worst customer experience ever at Helensvale, Goldcoast

Ddd
Ddd

Preston Northland branch is Ageist.

Donny
Donny

Awful

Terrible customer service. Always on hold for hours, or the problem isn’t resolved, or both. Don’t set up an account with ANZ. Bad bad bad...

Richard
RichardHunter Region, NSW

Terribly disappointing with insurance service

Been with ANZ for a long time. You try and claim an insurance issue for a damaged bathroom and they wont respond. Have tried to send multiple emails and notes with no response.

Ian
IanVictoria

Poor costumer service and very unorganised.

Unprofessional and unorganised.
Booked an appointment 9:00am and hold my other clients so I can come in on the right time. came in and saying they still closed and won’t be open till 9:30am. So better of telling me next time to come in 9:30 instead of 9am. Wasted my time. Waited for an email and never got anything back.
Wont recommend poor service and very unprofessional.

David Farrell
David FarrellHobart, TAS

Worst experience ever

I opened some accounts with anz but after a day or two they closed down my savings accounts and also blocked my everyday account I won't be using this bank

Marie
MarieSouth West, WA

Terrible Service

When you call, it takes an hour to get someone on the phone. They are very rude and don't seem to know what they're talking about. They also do not look after their customers' interests. They only look after themselves. Worst bank to deal with! We've been with them for over 30 years but that doesn't mean anything to them. They're greedy!

Customer
CustomerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Closed the ANZ branch and atm

I have been a loyal customer of the ANZ for over 3 decades they have now closed the nearest ANZ bank that had a smart ATM now the closest place I can deposit my nightly cash takings is a 30-minute drive. This money-grabbing disloyal bank have said "screw the loyal customers our profit is more important" I will not be driving 30 minutes to another branch I will be closing my accounts and finding another local bank.

Yindi
YindiSouthwest, VIC

Terrible impersonal service

Was called for missing loan repayment, all loans were payed $$$ in advance. When I asked if they had looked at accounts the person I was speaking to replied ‘no’. You would think before contacting customers about missing repayments you would do your homework first.
We are now refinancing with Bendigo bank.

Mark
Markasked
Branches

Malaga use to be a great branch then a new manager arrived early 2021. Promised me everything and then has never contacted me again even though I have written back many times. I wanted new intertest rates on all my loans obviously this was going to cost them. I have made a complaint to their External Dispute Resolution Team | Customer Resolution Portfolio person and he told me to trust him! I have tried calling and emailed and still hasn't got back to me for over 6 weeks. I have paid 100s of thousands of interest to ANZ over 25 years and am disappointed by their lack of common decency let alone customer service. What can I do to get some answers? Thanks.

maddiesmum
maddiesmumasked
Branches

1/ Just wondering why your staff are so rude incompetent and unprofessional?
2/ Why does your bank use an offshore centre ( India ) to process loan / credit applications?
3/ What type of customers are you wanting to attract if you shun small business loan applicants, pensioners, people wanting to open new accounts, customers wanting to extend mortgages and purchase investment properties?
4/ When are you going to close your branch in Noosa?, because this community doesnt like your attitude or want you there.

sammy
sammy

ask the bank. how do you expect the public to know. this is a public review forum for the benefit of the public reviewing products & services its NOT the ANZ bank

micheal
micheal

I dont why know you be asking that question here for have you thought about actually contacting the bank

ben dover