ANZ Branches

ANZ Branches

See the Best Banks in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Worst bank ever

Worst bank ever applied for home loan 3 weeks ago and they didn’t process it
Especially staff in water garden they are rude very rude I don’t know why they are still there
Usually banks tell you same day whether they can approve your loan or not but these nuts took three weeks and still waiting for their decision funny thing auction date is gone I wish if they close Anz

Bipin

BipinSydney, NSW

Not a good experience

Went to ANZ parramatta branch for the first time. The officer was checking his phone while talking to me , gave me some answers rudely & basically waiting for me to leave. Needs to do lot better.

Marcia

MarciaSydney, NSW

Disappointing

Long time ANZ customer 35 plus years. Have a cheque account, investment accounts and an ANZ credit card. No debit balances. We went into ANZ branch at Engadine to deposit coins. Friendly service officer was embarrassed to tell us there was no longer a counting machine. Sure I can count it myself but its disappointing and ANZ comes across as arrogant and disrespectful to its customers by withdrawing another service that was convenient. It seems that any service that does not make money is withdrawn. No goodwill given.
Are there any banks or credit unions etc that have counting machines? There is nothing holding us to ANZ. It may seem petty but we pay a lot in fees and I believe it’s not too much to expect good service in return.
Marcia

Zeke H.

Zeke H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Poor product advice, zero focus on customer satisfaction and resolution.

ANZ just cannot get it right. We've had numerous issues involving oversights from ANZ when making changes to accounts and mortgage matters. It seems they can sign you up to a product they don't really know about or neglect to tell you about, but then have no power to change anything about it, just offer you another unsatisfactory product and put all the blame on you as to why it wasn't right to start with. I couldn't recommend these amateurs any less. I'm tired of trying repeatedly to sort things out with them and getting nowhere. We'll be changing banks as soon as our fixed term runs out, I'm excited for the day when I don't have to deal with them any more.

TopicGeneral Transactions and New Account

Terrible Bank they don't know what they're doing

I am not an ANZ customer I had dealings due to my father being a customer,mum had an account under her name when mum passed away in Janueary trying to get Mum's money into mum and dads joint account has been impossible although dad was with the bank for over 50 years.
They said he required a legal form and their Will was overridden. Costing a few thousand dollars

Keith

KeithSouth East Queensland, QLD

I wouldn’t recommend anz at all.

I can’t recommend this bank at all, worst experience had by us today, can’t wait to get rid of them.Ultra bad service,they even lied to us over the phone.Even the manager failed to come to the front and sort out the mess caused by them.

TopicBusiness Banking and General Transactions

Grace ambra

Grace ambraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Long wait

I went to Westfield HELENSVALE ANZ branch and I was second in line but waited over 30mins before getting served. This is what happens when they replace people with machine. Shocking!!!

Alex S.

Alex S.

Appalling local branch experience

Holly

HollyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Easy access and great help

Robyn has been helping to organise our first home loan and has been great at informing us of our options. You can tell he is experienced at what he does and is a friendly guy to work with. Thanks Robyn

Amelia

AmeliaPerth, WA

Terrible service

Terrible customer service. Non English speakers, very slow and always get different info from everyone. I wound NOT recommend, unless you like being screwed around and have time wasted. A

TopicATM Experience and General Transactions

Unhappy customer

Unhappy customer

Customer Service needs an upgrade

Waited a very long time for service, new atm not working then told printers not working. Customer service lady not friendly didn’t really care. Changing branches as of today. All their advertising about how they have changed their tune was laughable. No customer in the waiting area was happy today.

Worst bank ever

Just had a double mastectomy done. Girlfriend put $120into my account today AT an Anz branch knowing I need meds. Money not cleared. Since when does depositing money into an account at that account holders bank, mean you have to wait for it to clear?
Besides being in tremendous pain, I will be getting my money and closing all accounts with ANZ.

Awful customer service:(

After 15 years with ANZ bank, I am contemplating leaving them.
Since the recent changes of having smaller standing services, customer services had been awful. Waiting time had increased by at least 30 min as well as decreased in the employees knowledge and abilities.
Such a shame

TopicGeneral Transactions

Con

ConSydney, NSW

Martin Place branch

I visited this branch during one of my breaks, and understandably due to high volume, there would be a longer wait time, but this wait used up my entire break.

Saving grace is upon returning later, the tellers were very useful and friendly.

unhappy

unhappyPerth, WA

grumpy staff

ANZ closed our local branches so forced to go to Subiaco,ATM couldnt read the cheque I wanted to deposit so queued 25 minutes at the only teller,rude unhappy staff,unhelpful,horrible experience.

bewildered

bewilderedSouth East Queensland, QLD

Branch closed, ATM gone, then torture us with grotesque Haselhoff.

This bank has lost all concept of customer service. Closed branches. ATMs disappear and finally torture the customer with online banking featuring a grotesque self proclaimed celebrity every time you log on.

TopicATM Experience and General Transactions

Angie

Angie

Closure of Local Branch

On behalf of myself, my spouse and neighbours we have been with this bank for over 40 years. The closure of the Monbulk Branch is a disgrace. We locals are now left with NO local ANZ presence. We will have to drive a considerable distance at great inconvenience to visit a bank who has NO idea who we are. Another example of the bank looking after itself and NOT its customers.

TopicBusiness Banking, General Transactions and Loan Application

Gregg

GreggSouth East Queensland, QLD

Usless and time consuming

Having had several dealings , setting up a mortgage then credit card and loan all of which had issues, bad communication from staff and plain incorrect information given. Really wished I had never moved to ANZ every dealing I have with them is an issue, even down to a renewal of credit cards and activation, I have wasted hours having to go into a branch to sort issues out and then it's not run smoothly, would give less than 1 star if possible

TopicCredit Card Application, General Transactions, Loan Application and New Account

maddiesmum

maddiesmumQueensland

Zero for ANZ Noosa Civic

TopicCredit Card Application

Mohamed Djibril B.

Mohamed Djibril B.

So disappointed

Not happy with the services at all. I went two days in a row for an enquiry about Small Business loan at ANZ Sunshine Vic, I arrived around 2pm one of the ladies advise me they close at 4pm so they can’t help me. All I get was (SORRY). So disappointed Time to change Bank. Bye ANZ