Absolute joke

Nothing is easy.
Having to call them is an absolute punishment as they are no help.
Banking app frequently has issues, limited branches, unhelpful call centre staff, generally a pretty awful bank.
Can’t even get a change of address correct.
Such a shame as they used to be brilliant

CHC
CHC

Shocking!

Disgusting Service
One of the worst banks you could ever want to deal with!
So many lies! So many unprofessional staff!
India are unable to communicate with you, they are absolutely hopeless!
ANZ need to step up and make contact with there customers so they can get an understanding of the terrible service received.
Shocking!!!!!!!

Nick
Nick

Dreadful Service and Inefficient Processes

I can't speak lower of the service provided by ANZ. ANZ outsource their credit card applications to India which make the process an absolute nightmare as the representatives don't speak English very well and are generally incompetent. There is also no number to call directly. Even when trying to call ANZ for a general phone call, it's very difficult to get through to an operator. When I got my new credit card, no client reference number was provided, so I had to waste time calling the call centre to obtain it. No password was given, so one would assume you can set one up on the app or online, but no, yet another call to the incompetent call centre.

Find out how ANZ Online compares to other Banks

Either they don't contact you back as they state or they blame someone else for they pathetic service.

No customer service. Don't bother contacting them just a waste of time. An to find out they have sent there work offshore to be cheeper means it will only worse if that's possible.

Mitul P.
Mitul P.Sydney, NSW

Applying for new credit card

The service is a joke.
All outsourced to incompetent people based in India.
No sense of common sense on what the problem is even when you spell it out to them.
Poor customer experience 0/10
Responsiveness to your calls or emails

TopicCredit Card Application

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Tania
TaniaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

NOT HELP FROM INDIA

I've been a customer of ANZ for 20 years, both business & personal. I tried calling for a one off transfer, which firstly I was on hold for 1 hr before i got through, spoke for 20 minutes, only to be transfered through to the wrong department. I was speaking to an Indian who has nothing to do with pour country. Doesn't live here, can't communicate … and didn't understand what I wanted.

Rupak Basu
Rupak BasuSydney, NSW

Rubbish service

It's always busy and busy. I literally spent an hour calling them but they just never answer. It's just not good enough at all. Like can't they make some better arrangements for a better service for us customers.

Applied for a loan and they can't even get back to you with a week how poor is that

Beeb with the same bank for years even had a loan before that was paid off and they wouldn't even give me another loan even that I am getting paid more in my new job

Melinda F
Melinda FGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Doesn't work

I downloaded the ANZ app and to my dismay, I couldn't get the bloody thing to work. I put in my details to register them as you would do. The problem was it wouldn't accept my details and I tried a few times but to no avail I was completely frustrated, at that point I thought screw it, I'm uninstalling it and thats what I did!
I've never in my life from any other bank had this problem before.
There is obviously a lot of issues with this application and it needs reviewing ,testing and fixing pronto!

Brad C
Brad CMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Potentially the worst bank in Australia

I called today to enquire about my account and went through the ID verification process. I was then transferred to a different department and was asked again to go through the ID process. I explained I had literally just done so only a minute prior. He said I wasn't fully verified, I asked how that was the case since I answered 5 questions and also set up a security code. He simply said "Have a good day, bye" and hung up on me.

PeterE
PeterEMurray Mallee, SA

Useless............

I have an ANZ share trading account that I use on my Laptop. I thought I would access this on my phone. Big mistake. I need my Customer Reference Number. No one at ANZ could help me, over an hour on the phone, Share trading area to online area, back to Share Trading area. they can't help me.
Go to a branch......
Easy if you don't live in the country like I do...... FFS!

TopicBusiness Banking

Christine
ChristineCanberra 2600, ACT

The worst service of all the banks

Graham
GrahamSouth East Queensland, QLD

CLEAN OUT THE BOARD - they are in a time warp

- Online banking is in the stone age and is very insecure
- Phone systems don't work and waste customers' time. Eg entry of ANZ Security Code
- Why do customers have to point this out? Where is the quality control on a MAJOR BANK?
- What else is wrong - if they can't get the simple stuff right?
- The board and senior management are obviously TOO OLD and are not educated in up-to-date technology.
- TIME FOR A CLEAN OUT!
- NB I have been with this bank since 1998 and keep multiple accounts often with large amounts of money

TopicBusiness Banking
Abhishek Shrestha
Abhishek ShresthaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst bank

After being with Commbank for years, when I chose to take a regular home loan with ANZ, I was given to this day what I would call the worst type of bank account named anz one offset account. Every transaction seems to nag you by taking ages to complete with no OSKO. Even anz to anz transfer is taking over a day. There is no notifications whatsoever either. The app is a decade behind CBA's. Clearly a very painful day to day experience. Don't understand what business strategy they have devised wherein customer suffers and wants to get out desperately. This bank is my nightmare and last institute I'd ever like to deal with. What a disgrace!

Nayyer Q.
Nayyer Q.South East Queensland, QLD

A decade behind in terms of Tech

I was with ANZ since 2012.
Always found to resolve small issues extremely difficult, like Balance of the confirmation letter, replacement online statement etc.
In other banks like CBA, these features are standard in the app.
Over here, we need to call for small things, hold for one hour and then they process the request which will be completed after 3 business days.
After 3 days when you receive the email it's password protected and 60% of the time their provided password not working, so again you have to call them to fix it.
I already cancel my BLACK credit card with them, and also cancelling all other accounts with this useless bank.