ANZ Online

ANZ Online

• Topics
    • General Transactions (33)
    • Credit Card Application (16)
    • Business Banking (11)

KenshiroCanberra 2600, ACT

ANZ - Waste of time

Alan N.

Alan N.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

ANZ Credit Card Application. DON'T DO IT!

Titus

Titus

Don't apply on line - it means nothing once you arrive in Australia

After applying online for a card before I left my country of origin, and actually getting a phone call from an ANZ representative confirming that my card would be at the local branch on arrival, no card and had to do application on purpose in the bank. So you leave home thinking all is sorted and you get crap service instead.

Ken

KenPilbara, WA

ANZ Falcon Anti Fraud Excellent

Joy

Joy

Worst customer service ever

If you like sitting on hold for long periods or repeating yourself a million times to a phone service that can’t understand you to the point you’re that frustrated you’d rather hang up then actually speak to this bank and all I’m trying to do is reset an internet password. 1/10

vibhuti

vibhutiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Begging for my own hard earned money - worst bank ever!

TopicGeneral Transactions and New Account
szs

szsSydney, NSW

Shocking online application experience

terrible online credit card application process, After completing all the fields and hitting submit, the form crashed. This happened 3 times. Call the number on the screen and you wait 45mins only for the operator to say they will put you through to the correct number and then you wait and wait...

Anne

Anne

Poor service

Poor service wanted to put a stop to breakfree package rang sent forms spoke to various consultants they still made withdrawal overdrawing my account my pay goes into this account so it mean't l couldn't access my money this is another reason why l am closing my account will not recommend anz bank

Terrible customer experience. Nothing but pain from these dinosaurs.

TopicCredit Card Application and New Account

Edward

EdwardPerth

Four months of pain - No result, no service.

Applied for a card. Four months later somehow it seems their incompetence is my fault. If you like waiting on hold with you call "important to them" for over an hour any time you need anything...this is your bank. I am sure if they could make it a 1900 number and charge you $500 for the privilege they would. Bank elsewhere.

TopicCredit Card Application and New Account
Disgruntled

DisgruntledSouth East Queensland, QLD

Money Grabbing ANZ Crooks

Have been with this bank a long time. I had a Personal Loan which I acquired online. Things changed and I had enough saved to pay out the loan but as it was an early payout I left $50 there until the end of term. I was charged $73 early payout. I emailed them that the loan was not paid out. Not getting any satisfaction I paid the $123 to close the loan account. I now have to pay $330 being for early administration charges???
Well I have now closed all my accounts with them and decided to write this here. How can they charge interest on no debt. What would you do?

TopicLoan Application
Alex

AlexSydney

Disaster!

I tried to apply for a credit Card with ANZ. The phone system and overseas opertor with their poor english and 40 minute waiting time everytime you call them are a disaster. ANZ doesn't value customers' time and their operators dont know what they are doing.

Scott05

Scott05South East Queensland, QLD

Nasty Rude Correspondence

TopicGeneral Transactions

Crap bank. Do not deal with them.

ANZ is even worse than Westpac, which is really something. Customer service is appalling. Treat customers with absolute contempt. Locked out of accounts because...well who knows. Hey, it's our money you cretins. Totally incompetent and difficult to deal with. Worst. Bank. Ever.

Jin H.

Jin H.Perth, WA

sigh.. more delays

Unfortunately, no one knows what they are doing. Every time I ring them up, I have to be redirected at least twice to talk to someone. Even then, the person may not know the full details of what is happening. I am waiting for my reward points to show up, and every time I ring them I get a different answer, and each time it gets delayed. I would highly recommend not using this bank as their practices are outdated, tedious and not customer-friendly.

Find out how ANZ Online compares to other Banks

very disappointing customer services with this bank

Anz customer service is awful. This bank needs to up it's game. I don't even know where to begin with my series of disappointments with ANZ customer service. I paid money into a bank account that was closed, they said they would retrieve in 5 days but still nothing or even and update after more than 30 days. then I just found out the money cannot be retrieved and there is nothing they can do about it. They could at least let me know.
If banks cannot recover money paid to wrong bank accounts then who can?

TopicBusiness Banking and General Transactions
Combine_Dave

Combine_DaveBris

Awful- Submitted an app online with all necessary details still unable to proceed without call back

Submitted an application online with all necessary details, still unable to proceed without a call back where I was asked to attach the same docs I'd already included?

When attempting to call back experienced long waiting times for customer support (literally took an hour on hold to get through).

Support seemed unfamiliar with what had been submitted previously even with reference number provided and have re-requested documents provided previously.

Fraud online

Ashley

AshleyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

How do I delete this review

I tried to delete this review but can’t work it out although it is letting me re-write this bit. I’m not happy with the place but I find negative reviews a bit useless

User12345

User12345Perth, WA

Disgusting exploitation of their clients

The most counterintuitive online banking and phone app I have ever seen. A multi billion dollar business cannot pay $10,000-$50,000 to resolve this (literally rated one of the worlds worst)