ANZ Online

ANZ Online

Customer service is non existant

Found an unauthorised transaction on my credit today so took the report steps as on the ANZ web site.35 mins to talk to a customer service person who transferred me ,10 more mins then the phone rang out.So drove 20 minutes to my local branch and waited another 10 minutes outside before being talking to a ANZ person who told me sorry no appointments today ring the ANZ help line.,just been there.Been with the ANZ over 20 years and have my personal and business banking with then time to look at a bank who cares about their customers.Still have the unautorised transaction to sort out.Tried the complaints hot line no answer after 25 mins.Just terrible service,Paul

PRS

PRSPerth, WA

Internet Banking Down

Internet Banking down on a Saturday, finally got through to the overseas call centre to be told that “hoping to have it fixed in a couple of hours”. Completely inexcusable for a bank that makes $3.7 billion a year and they can’t even manage their internet banking system properly

Domestic Transfer Fees

The bank charges you a $28 fee if you want to transfer anything over $25,000. Ridiculous. Never experienced a fee for accessing my own money with any other bank. Pathetic.

Dave 82316

Dave 82316Central Queensland, QLD

Beware of Fake Interest Charges

I have been with the Bank 40 years in NZ and Australia. Lately the bank has been unreliable and totally lacks customer service. The service there is , is dictatorial and overly assertive. Everything is for the Shareholder, Not Customer.

Although I never take cash advances and pay my full amount due before the due date every month. I made a mistake of buying lotto with the card 3 months ago and am still being debited interest.

I have requested that when a interest debit is listed and you click on it then it tells you the date of the applicable transaction and its value.

All TOO HARD. In my view because it makes it harder to scam people.

Michele

Michele

This Bank for this day and age is an absolute disgrace

I have been with this bank for 18 years, Time to leave and take my Business with me.
Incompetent staff, I have to call numerous times for the same issue, as no one can do their job.
Im done.

TopicBusiness Banking, General Transactions and Loan Application
Damo A.

Damo A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Disgraceful disregard for customers and those who have had their wages delayed.

As a customer of more than 15 years I have seen a gradual decline in customer service - Of which much has been moved overseas.

Internet banking has always been clunky, and nowhere near the standard of other banks.

Recent updates to internet banking have delayed wage payments to staff from the usual same day transaction to presently 5 days and counting - I am not the only customer with the same issue, thousands have not been paid, by not fault of their employers, and this isn't the first time this has happened in the past 12 months.

Customer service has been numb - Blanket responses without any offering of assistance to rectify the issues.

TopicBusiness Banking
ROBYN

ROBYNGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Poor Upgrade

Searched 22-26 Oct transactions. Select print - only one screen of transactions prints, and this is only a portion of all the transactions I need.
To overcome, you have to scroll down until all of the transactions load (pages); then print. Time inefficient.
And the "letterhead" automatically produced takes up more than half a page.

TopicBusiness Banking
Mark

MarkSydney

New Website layout inside account login

Looks confusing and really can't find how to change it back.

When first logging in the first thought is this is not anz but when looking at the amounts I agree with so I guess this is the mess that they left their layout in.

I use Chrome and it looks terrible.

Other Banks
3.6
Kanimbla

KanimblaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Pandemic

In pandemic the worst bank I ever deal with for last 35 years to find who supports customers and who sucking blood
I advise any one think twice before dealing with Anz

jo

joGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Cheats on car insurance

Overpriced me by 300% what cheats are making the profit This company is making profit from by someone or some managers are getting extraordinary amounts of payback this is incorrect and wrong and disgusting

TheReciprocist

TheReciprocist

Absolutely abysmal experience

Unauthorised transactions

ANZ have disappointed me for the final time.
I have checked my statements recently to find several unauthorised transactions from unknown overseas accounts totalling over $200.
ANZ “investigates” after I complained over the phone. They got back some time later and had investigated the wrong transactions from fuel stations that were clearly authorised.
They refuse to reverse the transactions and told me to close the account and open a new one.
I will be doing this but with a bank that shows some competency and values customers security. Poor form ANZ

Chelsea V.

Chelsea V.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

If you’re looking for bad customer service ANZ offers it...

TopicLoan Application
Andrew D.

Andrew D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

New $45 pm transaction fees

Been with anz since 1999, in process of moving to people’s choice. Started betting charged 45 pm for excess internet transactions

Thanks anz for not listening to my concerns - I had to move my home loan three years ago for similar reasons - I will now just have to spend a day moving all my direct debits And telling everyone person that will listen how unprofessional you are. It is 2020 how can you charge so much for internet transactions between accs

Worst bank ever

TopicATM Experience, Business Banking, Credit Card Application, General Transactions, Loan Application and New Account

Tamara barber

Tamara barberMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Awful customer service, i no longer will pay for this absolutely dismal

ali

aliGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

worst customer service ever

I try to close my account, for some reason it cannot be done online and on the phone I waited for more than 30 mins and nothing is happening. I did not activate my account and I just received a mail that ANZ keep me charging $5 per month. This is completely ridiculous.

Naomi

NaomiMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

App update

App needs to be more user friendly. Hate the new location of the profile icon, it was better in the top right hand corner.
Bank should award customers for not missing mortgage payments. I.e. gift card, 1x month of no mortgage repayments, discounted annual fee for being a reliable customer/mortgage payer.

TopicCredit Card Application, General Transactions and Loan Application
Elly B.

Elly B.Sydney, NSW

Annoyingly convoluted registration

This bank needs to streamline their online services. It is extremely confusing working out which numbers are needed where. It is possible to be secure while also keeping things straightforward. I've been given a ton of different passcodes, successfully logged onto the app, and am now locked out of online banking using the exact correct details I've just been given. Stupid.

TopicCredit Card Application and New Account
Mel

MelSydney, NSW

Doesn't look after loyal customers

TopicATM Experience and Loan Application