ANZ Online

ANZ Online

See the Best Banks in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

decorstore.com.au

decorstore.com.auGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I like ANZ service

I like ANZ service. They provide quality services in Melbourne and all over the Australia. I must say they are good guy. Specially online support team give the solution straight away

WORST PROCESSES EVER

I had to try and organise my father's internet banking as he doesn't speak english. He gave me authority over the phone, yet they still ask to speak to him every step of the way. What is the point of this? It doesn't happen at any other bank. If it was my decision, I would cancel their card and go elsewhere. Also, how is it secure to provide your credit card details and pin, in order to obtain your internet banking password. This most definitely isn't best practice.

Ashwin

Nothing but mistakes

TopicGeneral Transactions and New Account

Tyson G.

Tyson G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Baffled by the level of unprofessionalism

TopicCredit Card Application

Me only

Me onlyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Lazy staff

I called to Wellington this morning at 8:48 AM 25 September 2019. I got online banking issue need to solve. The staff didn't want to help me. I gave him all personal details but he said my details not in system! He repeated my information which I gave him, all correct. But he said my personal details still not in any systems. Are you kidding me?
I call again with different anz number. Finally all fixed. But I can't believe the first call the man can't help. Totally unbelievable

Danger. Do not use overseas

Kim G.

Kim G.Canberra 2600, ACT

The worst experience with a bank I've ever had

I've been banking with ANZ for over a decade and nearly 9 years with my business. Lately we've applied for a home loan with ANZ and it took 5 weeks to get approved. We came very close to losing the home we made an offer on. Later we heard that the underwriting happening in Bangladesh. Our underwriter seemed to be absolutely clueless.
Now I've just called to ask for a replacement card for my business account and have been told that I need to go to a branch and provide ID. Even after answering a number of security questions. No apologies on the phone.
I am livid.

TopicBusiness Banking and Loan Application
S G

S GGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The bank home loan is a waste of time!

You will spend hours and hours filling out application forms and dealing with incompetent employees who do not understand the bank policies in the first place! The decision maker is the manager of the manager of the team leader of the employee that you are dealing with. This makes the process chance of success almost impossible! Just go with a different bank and life will be much easier.

TopicLoan Application
Unhappy Customer

Unhappy CustomerSouth Australia

Overdraft for $500 Declined

Applied for $500 overdraft on account I’ve had with ANZ for 10 years. Applied online on 2/09/19 which stated they will be in contact within 2 days regarding outcome of application. I did not get any call within the time frame so called today 11/09. They advised I was declined the overdraft. I do not have a credit card with ANZ or any other banks. My salary is $60,000 per year and I’m a house owner. I wanted the overdraft to cover direct debits whilst away on holiday in Qld. Unhappy customer. Time to change banks

TopicCredit Card Application

ANZ will try to make you pay more fees with their E*Trade accounts

Obviously the Royal Commission meant nothing to the Anz
I have been waiting 61 days for my statement for tax as anz stated they would supply. Now they have put it of another 14 days (with no guarantee) however if you pay another $100 it can be updated daily

NO WITHDRAWAL

NO WITHDRAWALGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

DIFFICULT TO DEAL WITH

One week to the day and still unable to access money in my share trading account. Two visits to the local ANZ bank branch, three calls from my mobile phone soon to be four, numerous emails and promises but still no access to my account. Promised on Friday it would be expedited but midday Monday still no access. I am a retired senior citizen and I rely completely on income derived from all sources.

Tu Pham

Tu PhamFar North Queensland, QLD

Thís bank is a worst bank

So OUTDATED!! compared to other bank apps

I have been a customer for Over 5 years now. This bank is outdated and has low standards in banking advice and very slow teller services. Not only does it not have fast cash services, but it recently introduced google payments, allowing everything you purchased to be recorded, annualised, and then form you with sporadic adds. I cant 3ven see real time transactions.... it can take days...... as you see below I pay even though the company's don't receive....

total failure

the new system implemented by ANZ is a total failure. Can you please not implement the new system if you cant give services. please bring old online banking system. the new system is total failure.

TopicBusiness Banking

Limited option (JUST ONE) to report a lost card and horrible customer service

Aminda R.

Aminda R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

ANZ protects bank accounts of criminals, unwilling to investigate bank accounts with criminal activity

TopicBusiness Banking and General Transactions

An C.Perth, WA

Had enough of ANZ!

Like many, I am so tired of seeing their propaganda towards minority groups using funds from our fees to pay for 'sponsorships' and marketing nonsense supporting a certain flamboyant lifestyle I do not like not agree with!
Perhaps ANZ need to STAY OUT of politics and render BANKING services as they should?? Adios! Hope they get shut down.

An C.

Stop spreading about sodomite pride!! We're not interested!!

Gab

GabSouth East Queensland, QLD

Shame on ANZ for pressuring Maria Folau

Virtue signalling from an organisation crooked like ANZ? Really, now trying to tell Australians what to think and cheating them in the same time? After 15 years with ANZ finally making the switch today to NAB. They should stop making politics and focus on doing a better job.

Lal

LalSydney, NSW

Worst of the big 4 Banks in Australia

1. Used this bank for one and half year but was forced to close the account due to terrible service.
2. Totally unreliable, be it regarding loan or transfers.
3. Their client service is terrible. Go to any branch and speak with their team there and go to any other big 4 banks, you will see the difference.
4. Their money transfer is another issue, while Westpac and Nab do an instant interbank transfer and CBA does the transfer by nest day, in case of ANZ, you will never know when the money will reach the destination. Never promise any deadline based upon their money transfer.

TopicBusiness Banking, General Transactions and Loan Application