ANZ Online

ANZ Online

See the Best Banks in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Aaron.

Aaron.Central Queensland, QLD

They can't even add deposits in a timely manner.

I have to check my account constantly to make sure my deposits are added to my account properly. This bank is a joke. All to quick to charge debt interest. The CEOs are money hungry and corrupt. The government lets them off the hook every single time. When was one of these people jailed for wrong doing at the grand scale they do, never. I bet if the average Joe did what the CEOs do they would throw away the key.

Javan

JavanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I'd give ANZ a 0 if I could. They have ridiculous processes and terrible customer service

Melissa L.

Melissa L.

Random overdraft

When i rang and asked to inquire why my account randomly lets me over draw then when I really need it, doesn't...now I never applied for it in the first place and when I asked about it the response was more or less "we don't know, it turns on and off randomly" I mean seriously? I rang because I needed to over draw desperately as I'd finished work and needed to top up my go card before my bus came...anz had Me on hold so long I got stranded there and had to have my partner transfer me money to get home...I really need it again because I have no money left until Wednesday and now I'm told I have to wait a few days...I NEED IT NOW! If it was easy enough to do it by accident in the first place why do i have to wait?

Jayide Ali

Jayide AliSouth East Queensland, QLD

Home Loan Department

TopicLoan Application

ANZ is a new low bar for a bank.

Just moved over after they had a Qantas points promotion. Since then, any interaction is either scripted off shore or with someone who reads from a script.
It seems to me they don't have any ability to add a human factor and interact with their customers. I can't see how they expect to survive.

TopicCredit Card Application

Manda

Manda

ANZ are theives!

ANZ stole money from my account, everyone you talk to is rude and tells you different stories, they have no interest in helping. Dont trust them. Commonwealth bank here I come!

TopicGeneral Transactions

Feedback form on their website doesn't even work

Ingrid

IngridGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

ANZ is awful as always

I got the main account with different bank and second one with ANZ. And I can say that ANZ is most annoying and disrespectful bank ever. They will call you, send you letters and chase you because of $2.

TopicGeneral Transactions

I am finding myself stuck with this bank

I went for the home loan even my contribution loan is approved ANZ bank is still not releasing the first payment I work as a full time bus operator. Ive paid more then 20% and still the bank is saying it will be done asap. My builder has stopped the work bcoz he hasnt received the payment from the bank.
I feel sorry for myself that I choose this bank for my mortgage. I wont recommend any of my friend to go threw this bank.
Its too much hassle for me

Agro63

Agro63AU

ANZ Gestapo

I wanted to increase my credit limit and after over 20 years as an ANZ credit card customer you would have thought they would make it easy for me. I have always paid on time with direct debit and never defaulted on my payment when due. After 2 weeks of them screwing me around with ridiculously excessive requests for information i gave up and got a credit card for the credit limit i wanted with another bank within days and with much less information required. Stuff you ANZ for showing me no respect for such a good and long time customer.

TopicCredit Card Application

Charlie

CharlieSydney

The service is the worst!

I have both personal accounts as well as business accounts with ANZ. But the services provided by the bank are increasingly unacceptable. Not only they applied unreasonable charges to the accounts, the phone services waiting time was about a hour and when finally connected, the line was just cut off.

Absolutely unacceptable, I will be switching all my accounts away and I would give 0 star if I can.

TopicBusiness Banking

Tom

TomSydney, NSW

A disgrace to the Australian people. Thankfully I only dealt with them for 11 months before I closed all accounts.

Opened up the supposed to be the best ANZ card. In the 11 months 70% of the time the online banking and app was down so could not pay card back on time. This would go on for days. (Yep guess what ANZ still charge late fees, even though you would sit on the phone in line for 30 minutes or more waiting to pay it back).

Normally after 30 minutes when they do come on they are rude and abrupt. I get told you need to ring back through the app but then after another 30 mins they say sorry still cant access your account you need to go into a branch? I have been with NAB for 30 years and never had those issues.

Customer S.

Customer S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I like ANZ service

I like ANZ service. They provide quality services in Melbourne and all over the Australia. I must say they are good guy. Specially online support team give the solution straight away

WORST PROCESSES EVER

I had to try and organise my father's internet banking as he doesn't speak english. He gave me authority over the phone, yet they still ask to speak to him every step of the way. What is the point of this? It doesn't happen at any other bank. If it was my decision, I would cancel their card and go elsewhere. Also, how is it secure to provide your credit card details and pin, in order to obtain your internet banking password. This most definitely isn't best practice.

Ashwin

TopicGeneral Transactions and New Account

Me only

Me onlyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Lazy staff

I called to Wellington this morning at 8:48 AM 25 September 2019. I got online banking issue need to solve. The staff didn't want to help me. I gave him all personal details but he said my details not in system! He repeated my information which I gave him, all correct. But he said my personal details still not in any systems. Are you kidding me?
I call again with different anz number. Finally all fixed. But I can't believe the first call the man can't help. Totally unbelievable

Danger. Do not use overseas

Kim G.

Kim G.Canberra 2600, ACT

The worst experience with a bank I've ever had

I've been banking with ANZ for over a decade and nearly 9 years with my business. Lately we've applied for a home loan with ANZ and it took 5 weeks to get approved. We came very close to losing the home we made an offer on. Later we heard that the underwriting happening in Bangladesh. Our underwriter seemed to be absolutely clueless.
Now I've just called to ask for a replacement card for my business account and have been told that I need to go to a branch and provide ID. Even after answering a number of security questions. No apologies on the phone.
I am livid.

TopicBusiness Banking and Loan Application

S G

S GGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The bank home loan is a waste of time!

You will spend hours and hours filling out application forms and dealing with incompetent employees who do not understand the bank policies in the first place! The decision maker is the manager of the manager of the team leader of the employee that you are dealing with. This makes the process chance of success almost impossible! Just go with a different bank and life will be much easier.