Apple Physical store

Apple Physical store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (31) · No (61)
Swimstar

SwimstarSydney, NSW

Repair rip-off

My daughters iPhone was 2 weeks out of warranty when the phone wouldn’t charge and the message was along the lines of plug to software. She did and still not working. She took her phone into Canberra Apple and asked for repair, they quoted $800, so she opted to buy a new phone instead.
I asked her for the phone and I took it to a local repair shop for a quote. (Not Apple store). In Sydney.
Outcome was $115 fixed and now my phone.
This is totally outrageous, she bought a new iPhone that was more than $1000.
She had recently bought a house so therefore not flashed with cash.
So my message to anybody out there with a technical issue go elsewhere! Also, if you opt for a new phone don’t leave your old one for them to fix and resell.

Discrimination against people with mask exemptions

The Apple store at HIGHPOINT Mall in Melbourne discriminate against people with mask exemptions & do not allow you to enter the store for your appointment. They treat you like you are carrying the virus or worse, the bubonic plague. I don’t recommend anyone with a medical condition & exemption visit this store.

Store LocationHighpoint
Spanna

Spanna

Repair Booking System

Impossible to make a repair booking online or by phone with Apple Robina!!!! And they couldn’t offer any further information or assistance. The answer was we don’t know and we can’t help you....not good enough Apple!!!!!

Ninja warrior

Ninja warrior

Won’t be buying Apple anymore. Still dodgy company

Bought phone 2 years ago and it just went out of warranty (2 months ago whilst in lockdown) and what do you know, the black screen of death appears and it now cost $600 to fix the phone!?! You’re kidding right Apple? Still up to your old tricks. Don’t trust them anymore. Went to the store and they were hopeless in helping to make a booking for repairs. Getting a Samsung now. Apple does not care for its customers. Disgusting.

Store LocationDoncaster
Product PurchasedApple iPhone 8 Plus 64GB
JPL

JPLCanberra 2600, ACT

Rubbish. Buy anything but an Apple computer.

The Apple desktop we bought in 2018 is the worst computer we have had! It takes 20-30 minutes to start Chrome and/or iTunes!! Imagine waiting 20 minutes to start a car...

Store LocationCanberra Centre

RUDE AND ARROGANT

Store LocationHornsby NSW
Power in numbers

Power in numbersPerth, WA

Forced to wipe phone because of bad advice

Store LocationBooragoon, WA

Crap service

5days to replace a screen on iPhone 8. Wow what a joke and no option but to accept.
Classic example of company that has become too big.
Won’t be buying any more Apple products.

Kate

KateSydney, NSW

Not showing u how

I bought a MS office and student 2019. I installed but I couldn’t find it in my Mac. I went to the shop, the staffs said we can’t help you.

Store LocationChatswood
Warranty Claim MadeNo

2019 MacBook very disappointing.

Have been using Apple MacBooks and software for over ten years and always been happy. The current model is a flimsy, unreliable and inadequate. Will be moving away from Apple.

Store LocationSA
Product PurchasedApple Macbook Pro 13" 2020
Tom W.

Tom W.Perth, WA

Dreadful

My MacBook Air which is only 13 months old wouldn’t turn on so I took it to one of the only 2 stores in Perth ( 2 million people What!).
I arrived got to find people queued up on the road outside to get in , the attendant said “oh you want a chat with somebody ? That’s a 3/4 hour wait”.
Ok I thought I’ll wander around , I came back at the appointed time only to be told “oh you have to wait another hour! “
So essentially they wanted us to wait on the road for almost two hours ! That’s the worst service I have ever had , Wow! That’s what happens when you give a multinational a virtual monopoly. Don’t buy Apple their service is crap.

Store LocationHarvey Norman Osbourne Park

David

DavidSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don’t be fooled by the free Apple TV subscription

Purchased an Apple TV told I also get free Apple
Tv subscription for twelve months can watch all movies and tv content free
Watched three movies and was charged tried to get it sorted by Apple and they kept brushing off
Total rip off BUYER BEWARE

Store LocationRibina
Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedApple TV 5th Generation - 4k (2017)
Shane

ShaneSydney, NSW

Very Rude Customer Service

Store LocationPenrith Westfields

Find out how Apple Physical store compares to other Physical Shops

I bought a macbook and it constantly crashed

It works right up untill warranty experies, apple doesn't actually carea bout customers, they only want your money, once my warranty experied the macbook randomly shut down every hour. After seeing an apple technician they said it was a write-off and I would have to buy another. This is just a complete scam, do NOT buy apple products.

Product PurchasedMacbook
clinton45

clinton45Queensland

They consistently lie to you about your phone.

Apple them self are probably the worst and narcissistic company that is out there,Ive spent weeks trying to get data from a phone. As it was important and was told by Apple it isn't possible!, Turns out it is. I went to a 3rd party store and they had it repaired in 2 hrs they completely board swapped the chips and my data was saved.

Store LocationChermside
Product PurchasedApple iPhone 11

iPhone repair

I was not satisfied by the apple store customer service due to me going there to repair my phone and had booked a day to fix my phone I was not allowed to go in the store nor was allowed time to get my phone checked and they had gave me a limited time to get a new phone which I was not there for and was told that I had a remaining time of 15 minutes to pick a new phone and get out which caused an argument between me and the employee as for the employees there were disrespectful and rude. Would never go back there.

Store LocationWA Perth City
Product PurchasedApple iPhone X 256GB
Keshav B.

Keshav B.South East Queensland, QLD

They are just trying to make people fool

One of the worst experience I have ever had. Don’t ever believe in the discount they offer. These people think they are the only smartest people exists. We never asked for any discounts then, I don’t understand why they act like giving discounts and charge more in return. Disgusting.

Store LocationBrisbane