Apple Physical store

Apple Physical store

1.8

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (26) · No (48)
Hilda V.

Hilda V.South East Queensland, QLD

There was no 0 star option

OMG!!!
Wish i found this page earlier !!!
200% true 1 star reviews!!!
Worst customer service ever.. that's the reason i sold my IPhone 11 pro after only couple months after purchase.
Lost so much money but i thought my peace is worth much more.
Gone back to Samsung/Android
I'm now happier than ever!!!

Absolutely Terrible Customer Service

Store LocationApple Australia
Product PurchasedApple MacBook Air 13-inch 2018
Sarra

SarraMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE at Apple Rundle Mall in Adelaide (SA)

The guys at Apple Rundle Mall store in Adelaide offer an INCREDIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE... every time I have been there and had an issue with my phone, I was taken care of. Everyone that served me was helpful and professional, kind and made me feel good about any questions I had. I own an Iphone 11, MacBook Air and an Ipad 6th generation... and I love apple products. I've had some issues with previous iphones but I must admit, every time I visited the Rundle Mall store it was a very positive experience.

Store LocationRundle Mall Adelaide, South Australia.
Product PurchasedApple iPhone 7 Plus

Howard J.

Howard J.Sydney, NSW

30 years of Apple and now I am thinking of other options

Store LocationBondi
Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedApple iPad (7th Generation)
Kim R

Kim RGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Wonderful experience at the Chadstone Apple Store

Jack was patient, knowledgeable and extremely personalable.
He took the time to go through everything and at no time did I feel he was rushing me to make a decision.
Even though I decided not to repair my old computer he was happy to help me set up my IPad and demonstrate some of the functions.
Very pleased with the service.

Store LocationChadstone
Product PurchasedApple Magic Mouse 2
red s.

red s.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

NEVER BUY APPLE

Took a laptop for repairs and they said would fix flickering screen for no cost! Get a call a few days later telling they found the screen was not faulty so a board had to be changed at a cost of $600! The criminals just suck u in to leave the unit there and pluck some ridiculous figure from there backsided to make extra money! Pack of criminals! Apple has made me sick! I urge anyone not to buy their overpriced rubbish that last no more than 3 years!

Store Locationhighpoint maribyrnong
Product PurchasedApple Macbook 12-inch 2015 Early
Ekta

EktaPerth, WA

The service at Gineus bar is not Genius at all !!!

Worst service experienced at Apple store Perth City. One Apple rep was serving three different customer at the same time.. not consumer focused at all... had to wait...wait... and wait for hours as she was just switching between three consumers and finally ended up without any solution.... and Apple rep was insisting me to buy new product.... Soory mate! Your service sucks!! No more business with you guys.

Store LocationApple store, Perth City

Terrible customer service and Fragile product

Recently my 1 year old watch happened to unpair with my phone. Despite of trying every advice on Apple website and internet but no success to repairing it. Unable to make a reservation online so I went to the store and got told to come back another day at 9:30 with lack of interest to know the issue. After I refused to comeback another day he then booked me in to see a bloody Genius Bar at 3 hours later. Wasting my time and money. I will never ever buy any Apple product again.

Product PurchasedApple Watch Series 3 GPS + Cellular
Sophie

Sophie

Horrible

Had to wait in line an hour before the store opened and then was told to come back tomorrow and repeat the process again as they were booked out for appt for later that day. So went back the next morning, waited another 45 mins, booked an appt to pick up my new Mac book for later that afternoon (after work). Arrived at the appt on time and was told that they had sold out of the product and that I to wait potentially a month for it to be restocked. Went straight to JB (should have done in the first place) and they sold me a laptop and at a better price than Apple and they included the USB converter for free.

Store LocationCarindale, QLD

Julia

JuliaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Time wasting

I need my phone looked at as it keeps turning off. Did the online diagnostic and ok. Can’t book an appointment on line, so go into the store. Book an appointment in 2 hours - 2 an half hours later still waiting. When I check they said it’s another hour. I bet if I was buying something they’d be quicker! Poor show Apple

Store LocationCarindale
Jane

JaneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

APPLE SELL PRODUCTS AND THEN REFUSE AN APPOINTMENT TO HELP ME.

I purchased a new iPhone at Southland Vic,the girl was polite and helpful but didn’t transfer my data from my old phone,said she couldn’t.After ringing Apple for an appointment for follow up help,no appointments available!Told I would need to go to Southland and queue up to make an appointment for another day.
I am elderly and trying to self isolate,I have no one to help me,my emails are not coming through.DISGUSTING SERVICE APPLE!

Store LocationSouthland Vic

Store LocationRobina
Product PurchasedApple Macbook Air 13" 2020

ElisySydney, NSW

5.00pm

Apple miranda :Worse experience by Chris Aylord- i think he gave a wrong name too perhaps.no name tag so not sure.horrid waste of time as he attended to people buying hoods not repairs.i have 9 apple products thanks to bad service moving to HP and samsung .
I dont need attitude from your lay service people claiming to be managers!

Store LocationMiranda apple store
Product PurchasedApple Macbook 12-inch 2017

Apple is a rip off

Katia B.

Katia B.South East Queensland, QLD

Quick and easy

Always quick and easy service. My phone stoped charging. It was way out of warranty. We came to the store and they fixed it within 2 minutes without any charges. Alway nice and friendly atmosphere even though they are always quite busy

Store LocationGold Coast
Mimi

MimiSydney, NSW

If I’m lucky my phone will work? If I’m not it won’t!!

I got my iPhone7 replaced on Feb, and then it stopped working from April again! I got a refurbished junk!! The receiver doesn’t work, and the customer support online suggests it might be a service provider or a software issue? I’m using the same service provider in another handset works perfectly fine! And voice WhatsApp both broken, how can be a software issue? And on top of that camera is not clicking! Whatever happened to apple integrity.

Store LocationHornsby

Store LocationMelbourne
Product PurchasedApple Watch Series 5 GPS + Cellular
290373m

290373mGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Absolutely terrible service. Trying to get rid of the customer for every price

Store LocationHighpoint
Product PurchasedApple iPhone XS Max 64GB
Ladyandthetiger

LadyandthetigerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Long wait for lousy service

Had to book an appointment for a consultation with a tech person to basically be told the they know the iPhone 7 is a piece of junk but it’s not their problem.

Store LocationBrisbane cbd
Hate Dell

Hate Dell

Not so smart

It’s some times difficult to find help, however once you do, things get easy and smooth. Apple warranty is great, no fuss of phone is under warranty you are looked after.

Store LocationCarindale