Apple Watch Series 5 GPS

• Battery Life
RHH

RHHSydney, NSW

Apple Watch Series 5

I purchased my Apple Watch in Oct 2019 and have loved it ever since. It pairs perfectly with my Mac and iPhone. The watch is great for tracking my exercise and also makes life easier with its reminders and ease of use. I do however think that the swimming tracker element of the watch needs to be improved.

Purchased in October 2019 at Apple Store Australia for $699.00.

sandeep a.

sandeep a.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Cant live without it !

A very stylish digital watch which lets you answer calls, tells you the weather steps walked and other notifications as desired. Better to have a cover and tempered glass for the watch. Lets you look at notifications without removing the phone and replying to texts and WhatsApp messages. Bit pricey, But would highly recommend it for an apple fan.

Purchased in February 2020 at Apple Store Australia for $694.00.

Arnold

ArnoldGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

amazing

This is way better than series 4. I also use the activity monitoring. I am definitely a happy owner. Great upgrade for someone with a Series 3 or lower. I found it super convenient to send a quick text. Battery life is good.

Purchased in October 2019 at JB Hi-Fi Online Store for $649.00.

Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers

Find out how Apple Watch Series 5 GPS compares to other Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers

Nick.s

Nick.sSydney, NSW

Poor quality screen

Watch screen cracked after 2 months. Very poor quality for such an expensive product, no option to repair and now the broken glass is dangerous to touch. The Apple store where no help and didn’t provide and indication of what I could do.

Purchased in December 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for $699.00.

Angela P.

Angela P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love it

Cannot love without it. Love tracking of activity and sleep. Great to filter time on phone by being able to see who is trying to contact me and if important. Also love being able to talk on in if I’m busy

Kait

KaitMelbourne

Great

It is handy but don’t get as much out of it as I thought I would. Mainly just wear it around the house so I don’t need to carry the phone around. I get two days out of one charge.

Purchased in October 2019 at Apple Physical store for $649.00.

Adam

AdamSydney, NSW

Great

Great watch, i love it and i can go back to mechanical watch anymore. must have watch and i do recommended to everyone with iOS. i wish battery last longer.

Purchased in December 2019 at JB Hi-Fi Online Store for $699.00.

Christopher. AWestern Australia

A great Smart Watch

I have had the Apple Watch S5 for about 2 months now, and it has been amazing. The always on display is very useful, however I have noticed that the watches battery can drain pretty quickly, especially when doing a workout. This is the first ever Apple Watch I have bought and it is amazing all the brilliant features that can fit into such a small device. As always, Apple's attention to detail, even in the packaging has really created a seamless experience for the user. I have not used it in water, however it would be useful to track swimming workouts.

Would definitely recommend to someone who wants to get back into shape, or needs to become more organised.

Purchased in October 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for $649.00.

John B.

John B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This just became a new way of life!

My wife bought this for me as a gift for Christmas and within days this just became the most useful thing in my life. The watch itself is so informative and being connected to your phone, it just gives you a lot of functions that doesn’t require you to bring out your phone. Charging it isn’t as bad as everyone says because the 18 hour battery life is true. This became a new way of life for me and it has really changed how I use wearable technology in my life.

Purchased in December 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for $699.00.

Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers