Arden Homes
See the Best Project Home Builders in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Arden Homes

PRE-CONSTRUCTION REVIEW ONLY

David L.
David L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Arden homes - Knock down rebuild

This review relevant up until the site start date.
We have received great service from Arden homes, the sales team might need a little bit of improvement, but all other teams e.g. Colours, electrical, tendor etc. really took care of us each step of the way.

The costs involved were told to us upfront and were reasonable. We've shopped around and other home builders were not so transparent.

It's too bad I can't say thanks to personal names on this site but there was a few stand out people at Arden homes who really helped us out.

So much potential!

Sharni
Sharni Southwest, VIC

Pre-construction handed to construction

Ankit
Ankit

Value Added Offering, Professional and Caring Team, that works with you throughout.

Arden was our choice from a range of builders we went through. the big differentiating factor was everyone at Arden was working with us to build a home we are happy with. From presales to planning to build. Everyone was always listening and working to get us the best outcome.

Ned P.
Ned P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent customer service!

Our new house just got handed over to the construction phase. Everyone at Arden have gone above and beyond to make our experience as seam free as possible. They've been right on top of everything, they've given us all the information we've needed in an easy to follow format. It's helped us make informed decisions for what's best for us and our situation and they have not been salesy at all. Highly recommend!

Sani. V
Sani. VSouthwest, VIC

Impressive thus far!!!

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder
Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you
The Home Builder Awards For 2022

ProductReview.com.au has an extremely active community reviewing home builders all over Australia. We've harnessed their collective knowledge to deliver a comprehensive list of the top builders in NSW, VIC, QLD, WA and SA, and an overall #1 winner for the country.

the-home-builder-awards-for-2022
Jason S.
Jason S.Southwest, VIC

So far, so GOOD :)

Jo T
Jo TGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Exceptional Service

The build was managed wonderfully, the workmanship and quality was exceptional. No issues encountered, in fact Arden went out of their way to help us with other problems that weren’t anything to do with them. They stuck to the origin quote and there were no hidden costs. My elderly parents built alongside us and the care they showed them was amazing. Stephanie Grant was fantastic, I can’t thank her enough.

Good process overall

Rohan S.
Rohan S.Southwest, VIC

Arden Homes Delivers

Arden Geelong Sales team were an awesome team, EF and PB helped extensively with design and industry knowledge.
Despite the challenges of COVID and digital colours consults, the Arden team rallied to deliver samples to us from Melbourne, going above and beyond!
Slab is pouring next week and our Pre-Site Customer Service Administrator, SR, has helped us fine tune house colours selections, elevations and all issues in a timely and friendly manner. What a Superstar!
Now we look forward to the construction phase and fingers crossed we have no COVID delays, only time will tell.
Thanks for everything so far Arden

Bec P
Bec PGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Knock Down Rebuild

We would like to thank you Arden Homes and the team to built such a beautiful house. The journey from start to finish was great. We did multiple alteration to our floor plan and colour selection, Arden Homes was happy to accomodate us. We would strongly recommend them to our family and friends.

Find out how Arden Homes compares to other Project Home Builders

Pre - site journey has been AMAZING !!

DoganGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

So far pre construction has been fantastic!

From our sales person (Alison) through to our pre construction consultant (Jessica) the experience has been nothing short of perfect. We also recently had an intro phone call from our site supervisor, he sounds like a very knowledgeable supervisor.. currently our build is at site cut stage. very exciting days ahead.. Thank you all so far.

Dogan

Thanks for your reply, cant wait for the build to be finished and to be able to show our dream home to our friends and family and promote Arden homes in the process! :)

Excellent builder and perfect supervisor

Had the most satisfying experience with Arden home from start to finish.
They stayed with their committed time in getting our double storey house ready despite delays industrywide. House is built with perfection with really good finishing. We were lucky to have supervisor CM who kept us updated at every stage of build, that gave us such peace of mind.

R. Singhasked

Hey Arden,

About to write an honest review and being a reasonable person, I am giving you another chance to honour what you promised when I signed the contract. In short following are the problems so far:

- Zero communications. Repeated unanswered calls and messages. It's beyond rude. I am nit sure how you are operating as a business. You must have a VERY good marketing team.

- My project is in it's 14th month now, over the contractual period, and it was four months late to start. That is six months of rent that I've paid I had not budget for. Is it too much to ask for a finishing date?

- I am on my third site supervisor. The last two told me what they though of your business as a model. It was not pretty but I am stuck with you and want to stay positive. Do you think it's reasonable to have three site supervisors and three different admins during a building project?

- Your trade qualities are way below standard. I've had major rectifications required for each stage and being at the final stage, there is still creaking floor on the first floor. And the carpet is down already! This was meant to be fixed before the carpet went down. Am I missing something here? By the way this is only one example of many. Frame left in weather with insulation installed and repeated flooding of rooms, most of the fixings being out of alignment and tolerance are some of the other!

I can go on and on but I think I've allowed enough stress from ARDEN to get to me already.

So, in the name of good customer service, is it too much to ask for someone to get back to me and get my project finished?

I will be posting an honest review next week.

And if anyone out there thinking of building with ARDEN, talk to me first and I will give you an honest opinion.

Pauline
Paulineasked

I'm looking to build with ARDEN.
Anyone build the Luxe home and what was your experience?

Am a little concerned re having an independent inspector it was mentioned above that Kevin Mcdonald and Darren Love are very good.
Any contact details for these guys?

R. Singh

Don't build with them. I am happy for you to contact me to give you an honest opinion.

Tarabombara
Tarabombaraasked

Does anyone have a current building managers email for Arden homes in Berwick please?

MARK VANIN
MARK VANIN

NO Most elusive and unreliable mob I have ever seen.Quality and attitude absolutely RS.

Get an answer from our members and Arden Homes representatives