Verifiedardenhomes.com.au

Flooring

Annette O.
Annette O.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Happy Customers

Our build was completed just recently and we found it was very well managed by our Site Supervisor KW and On-Site Customer Service Administrator JT. The workmanship and build quality was excellent and any issues we had were handled in an efficient manner. The final cost did not differ too much from the estimated cost. Show details ·  1
ambily s.
ambily s.Southwest, VIC
Blake H
Blake HSouthwest, VIC
Ray B.
Ray B.

Maddy Review

Maddy was top shelf class from the moment she took over looking after our pre construction. Her communication was always on point and very friendly and pleasant to deal with. She picked up things through the process and made us feel very confident moving forward. Regards Ray & Narelle Barrow Show details ·  1
Haren F
Haren FGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Sales consultant’s continuity of support

We selected Arden Homes after visiting one of their Truganina displays, and our consultant Keshni has been outstanding every step of the way. She has consistently gone above and beyond to address any questions or concerns we've had during the sales process and beyond. Keshni's support with queries in other stages has been invaluable, ensuring a seamless experience and continuity of care throughout the entire build process. Our overall experience with her has been exceptional.
We are in the last stages of the build process and a comprehensive review of Arden Homes will follow upon project completion. Show details ·  1
Tapesh S.
Tapesh S.

Arden Homes - [Name Removed]

We had great experience starting our build with Arden homes .
Our Sales consultant [Name Removed] has been a great help until now.
As now we move on to next phase were would be talking to new person from Arden homes.
Our exp with Arden homes and [Name Removed] has been great until now . His exp and knowledge had been exceptional while helped us decide few things. Show details ·  1
San K.
San K.
Site Admin
Kel M.
Kel M.Melbourne11 posts
Structural Integrity
Flooring
Arden Homes   DM

Hi Kel, We are of understanding that you are spoken with your coordinator earlier this week. If you would like to discuss your feedback in more depth, please let us know and a member of our Customer Care Team will give you a call. Thanks!

Eileen G.
Eileen G.

Our Dream Home

This was our first time building a house and I must say the experience was fantastic. Ellie was our supervisor and she was amazing. She was always helpful with answering questions, always informed us of the stages and the progress of our home and made everything feel easy. We have been in our home now for 3 months and we love it. Ellie took a lot of pride in our build and the quality was outstanding. We would definitely recommend building with Arden as we are very proud of our home. Thank you so very much Ellie and Arden homes for turning our dream into a reality. Show details ·  1
mary
maryGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Excellent sales representatives

Special thank you to Jessica and Teresa from Arden Homes, they made our decision a very simple one. Thank you so much. Very helpful and knowledgeable. Superstars in our view Show details ·  1
Hemmantp
Hemmantp2 posts
Cheryl S.
Cheryl S.

Sales team excellent

Pre construction - had a great experience with the Sales Team at Kinley Estate. JC and JP have been attentive, responsive and it has been a delight to work with them. Hoping the rest of the journey continues this way. Show details ·  1
Kristel
KristelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
Arden Homes   DM

Hi Kristel, We are sorry to hear about your experience. Our General Manager will be giving you a call after 11am to discuss your concerns in more depth. Thank you.

Sandun
SandunGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
Stj
Stj4 posts
Arden Homes   DM

Hey there! We have sent you a private message, please respond at your earliest convenience. Thank you!

Hi there,

Has anyone taken Arden to VCAT? Interested in knowing their outcomes.

We're 2 years into the build and still not done. Same ol same ol it seems from other reviews where they keep saying 'one or two months' etc. Their disorganisation and lack of duty of care is incredible and directly related to the delay in the build.

Any help would be appreciated.
M

JPS
JPS

Hey Arden,

About to write an honest review and being a reasonable person, I am giving you another chance to honour what you promised when I signed the contract. In short following are the problems so far:

- Zero communications. Repeated unanswered calls and messages. It's beyond rude. I am nit sure how you are operating as a business. You must have a VERY good marketing team.

- My project is in it's 14th month now, over the contractual period, and it was four months late to start. That is six months of rent that I've paid I had not budget for. Is it too much to ask for a finishing date?

- I am on my third site supervisor. The last two told me what they though of your business as a model. It was not pretty but I am stuck with you and want to stay positive. Do you think it's reasonable to have three site supervisors and three different admins during a building project?

- Your trade qualities are way below standard. I've had major rectifications required for each stage and being at the final stage, there is still creaking floor on the first floor. And the carpet is down already! This was meant to be fixed before the carpet went down. Am I missing something here? By the way this is only one example of many. Frame left in weather with insulation installed and repeated flooding of rooms, most of the fixings being out of alignment and tolerance are some of the other!

I can go on and on but I think I've allowed enough stress from ARDEN to get to me already.

So, in the name of good customer service, is it too much to ask for someone to get back to me and get my project finished?

I will be posting an honest review next week.

And if anyone out there thinking of building with ARDEN, talk to me first and I will give you an honest opinion.

Arden Homes   DM

We are sorry to hear you're unhappy with your experience. We have looked into this and believe you have spoken with our Construction Manager. Please feel free to reach out at hello@ardenhomes.com.au if you require further assistance.

Pauline
Pauline

I'm looking to build with ARDEN.

Anyone build the Luxe home and what was your experience?

Am a little concerned re having an independent inspector it was mentioned above that Kevin Mcdonald and Darren Love are very good.

Any contact details for these guys?

R. Singh

Don't build with them. I am happy for you to contact me to give you an honest opinion.

Don