Arlec Wireless Door Chime DC163

Arlec Wireless Door Chime DC163 Questions & Answers

12 questions from our users

Linda H

Linda Hasked

The unit was working well then suddenly stopped working. I've changed all batteries but no change. When I press the sound button on the sound unit the red light comes on momentarily with a short squeak, then nothing. How can I fix this please? Its only 4 months old.

Linda H

Linda Hasked

Rhonda

Rhondaasked

Door chime isn't working changed battery on doorbell chimes are working when tested not sure what else it could be any suggestion

Lynda

Lyndaasked

I can’t pair the push button to the receiver
Just bought it
There were no instructions - although the packet said there was
New batteries in receiver - the chime work
But the button won’t pair

Hoi Kwan Wong

Hoi Kwan Wongasked

Where can I check or change the master board.

Janine T.

Janine T.asked

How do you open the Push Button Unit to change the round battery inside?

Jack

Jackasked

how do I install the unit dc163

Angela G.

Angela G.asked

I have the same problem, only one unit works, is within 50metres of transmitter & the other is (within 1metre of transmitter) so quiet it may as well be off. Have changed batteries in all units to no avail. How can I make the unit louder

Roger J

Roger Jasked

Arlec DC163 Wireless Door Chime only works intermittently. I have replaced with new batteries, then works OK with the first press, then will NOT work for the next 4 or so presses. So then as per instructions, remove the batteries for more than 10 seconds, then replace all batteries and press within 15 seconds, then works OK for one press, then does not work thereafter. The unit is only 6 months old, totally unreliable.

Gabriel Gilmore

Gabriel Gilmoreasked

my new door chime DC-163-2 which i just bought only one will work can you help me why

Gabriel Gilmore

Gabriel Gilmoreasked

I bought wireless Door Chime DC -163-2 one of the receivers will not work I have put new batteries in but only one will work can you help

Mario A.

Mario A.asked

My chime is randomly rings with out the transmitter. ?

Ted
Ted

I've since noticed my Arlec has randomly activated a couple of times over the last 2-3 months. Not sure if this unit has the ability to switch codes. I don't have the manual and neither does the Arlec website. The unit I actually use for the house doorbell is an old Aldi. They no longer sell it but appears identical to the '1 by One' brand unit on Ebay. No issue with that other than clean the transmitter battery contacts once.