BRB

BRBSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing support and customer service!

I had some issues with Latam on my check in, where they treated me really bad. When I called Aunt Betty, Michael had an amazing way to solve my problem and with his ability and knowledge, he did everything to help and get me out of the situation.
He was very trusting and calming.
I am really impressed with the support and customer service I received from Aunt Betty.

Helpful at time of need

We had booked a non-refundable flight from Melbourne to Adelaide return, however, my mother unexpectedly passed away the week before heading away. I contacted the Customer Care number and they were very compassionate and assisted me to request a refund from Virgin Australia. I received a quick notification that my request had been accepted. This was a great relief in such trying times. Thank you.

Tuong L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This is really bad service!

Hi Tuong,
Our Customer Care team are trying to contact you to rectify the situation. We were provided with incorrect information from the airline.

Traveller SDPerth, WA

Terrible

I booked flights and was waiting for my eticket. Waited a day, and i had not received anything. Call the call center up to be told my flights were not confirmed due to a price hike on the fare and i have to pay additional $106.00 to secure the flights i had booked. There was no communication at all from Aunty Betty about this. Had i not called to follow up my ticket i would never have known! I told the customer service contact this is unacceptable and they should cover the charge with the airline as i paid the price the ticket was advertised for on that day. Still waiting to hear back from them!!!! Will not use them again

Traveller SD

update- I ended up making the extra $106.00 payment to keep the same flights!
Very frustrated and disappointed in the service.

Bryan B

Bryan BPerth WA

So far everything has worked well.

Thank you. So far everything has worked well and I am pleased with the service. I am just curious to know if I'll be getting a final E-ticket. First time doing this, not sure.

PeterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible

The most stressful and unhappy airline booking experience we have ever had.
Miss spelt my name on the tickets, then charged me $170.00 to fix their mistake after numerous calls and emails.
I only wish that I had read the reviews on this mob, before having anything to do with them.
Never again!

PaulandDow

PaulandDow

Excellent no frills service

I recently needed to travel to Thailand and checked the internet for the cheapest fare. Aunt Betty had the lowest price but having not used them before, I searched internet for reviews. Finding most of them positive - the only negative ones seemed to be where flight changes were needed after purchase - and knowing my flight dates were unlikely to change, I went ahead with the booking. Confirmation email and e-ticket arrived soon afer the booking the flights went ahead without a problem. I will not hesitate to use Aunt Betty again if the price is competitive

Review collected in partnership with Aunt Betty

Bad Customer service

Booking Type Accomodation and Flights
GaryK
GaryK
James

JamesAustralian Capital Territory

Excellent - Fast and Efficient..!

Booked a Multi Leg Trip To Helsinki (Qantas-Finnair). Filled in details, paid, received confirmation almost immediately. 5 mins later the E-Ticket was in my Inbox. Checked Airline Reference number on Qantas Website, all good my booking was in the system. Based on price offered couldn't fault Aunty Betty at all..!! Would use again. -- My advice to anyone wanting to make changes or cancel you will have to pay extra for this. Aunt Betty are a third party supplier. Changes to schedule etc will cost you more. If you are unsure, I would advise book directly with the Airline.

晧熙 李.

晧熙 李.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible company I ever see

Vietnam Airlines reschedule the flight time,
And I just wanna cancel my booking,
I made a phone call to Aunt Betty,
A guy hold me on line for 30 minutes, and I hand up the phone, later, they call me 3 times, but only ring for 1 second, and I call back,
They said they called me 3 times and I did answer the phone.
And the Aunt Betty cost me 300$ For cancel my booking.

And my friend who has same flight with me, but she booking the ticket straight from Vietnam Airlines, only cost 50$.
I would say I will never buy anything from Aunt Betty again.

Hi,
We have sent you a private message to obtain some more information, so we can investigate this matter further,

EXPENSIVE FRUSTRATION

Adrian

AdrianSydney, NSW

Good price and easy booking

I tried to book a flight with Qatar airlines with another online site, kept rejecting my booking . With Aunt Betty, although the price was a bit higher, the booking was fast and easy, no stress. Thanks!

Never Use Them Again

Tried to book using this service, at the time of payment confirmation, the website errored out. After checking email to see that we had not received a confirmation of payment for the flight, we went to another service to book exactly the same flight. Well over an hour after making the second booking and receiving confirmation, Aunt Betty comes through with a confirmation and a charge to our card. We immediately contacted them to try to set it right and were told that they would get us a discount with Virgin. A call to Virgin afterwards did show that they had cancelled the flight we had booked with Aunt Betty. Now we have a $475 charge on our credit card weeks later with no discount.

Hi Liz,
We have sent you a private message to obtain some more information so we can locate this booking and investigate.

Chad L

Chad LSydney, NSW

Fantastic Service

I couldn't find my e ticket and emailed aunt Betty
Within 30 mins I had a new copy in pdf in my inbox ready to go
Very good service
I would be quite happy to re book again

paolo38243

paolo38243Perth, WA

sorted out the prob

email sent to wrong address ,no probs,sorted it out
spoke to betty and she sorted it out

Customer Care E.Aunt Betty

Found a very competitive airfare and all was smooth

Easy to book and manage. I booked a multi city airfare and every sector was honoured and I had full service airlines and partners operating the flights. Very happy will use Aunt Betty again

Md Shahe A.

Md Shahe A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

customer service Department is very supportive. Use three times. No complains. The tickets arrived on time and questions were answered pretty straightforward. Recommending Aunt Betty but never used change of ticket services.

Wendy Todd

Wendy ToddGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Appalling service split up from my husband

Was not allowed to transfer the ticket to another person even though I have split up from my husband. Really! and no refund! looks like no one cares so crap

Sky

SkySydney, NSW

Very good experience with Auntbetty!!

Auntbetty team has an extremely good service, quick response and clearly explaination of issues. The process of adjust or cancel booking is quite fast and easy. Thank you so much guys!!

sjcray114

sjcray114South East Queensland, QLD

Do not think about it

If you buy a ticket from this company make sure that you are 100% to make that happen otherwise if you change your mind the hell gate is open.
Our family paid $2900 for the flight ticket departing 2 months later then the next day the plan was changed so we claimed for a refund.
We got $1100 back all together
What kind of thief it is And more the customer service centre hanged out my phone call and so many lame excused to avoid to get refund.
I'll try my best to persuade any one trying to use this company I'll say do not use this company.

Hoang Phuc Nguyen

Hoang Phuc Nguyenasked

I booked a ticket to Vietnam for next year - 21/01/2020. I haven't received an e-ticket for my booking itinerary. However I got ABR as well as the airline reference. Today, I tried to check the fight on the airlines website and it told me that they couldn't find my flight. Please help.

Aunt Betty Reference: ABY2759768

Hi ,
We can see you have spoken to our Customer Care team and they have sent you the E Tickets - we have just re-sent, so please call us if you have not received.

NEVIC
NEVIC

Did you use the Flight Reference number on the Airlines website, not the Aunt Betty Reference? If yes, call the Customer Service Centre.

Saiful Azam K.asked

My wife and my child they will travel on 18December. Unfortunately,sur name of son isn't on the ticket. Airline is China Southern. From ur experience, can you pls advise me what's the solution. I know it depends on the airline policy.

Tuong L.

In my experience, you can check with the agent where you buy the ticket to check and what can they do for you. In my case, after 45 mins to discuss on the phone, the customer care service will ask you cancel the ticket and buy the new one.

Saiful Azam K.

Do I need to cancel and buy both the ticket or only for my child (3years old)?

Customer Care E.Aunt Betty

Hi, Do you have a booking with Aunt Betty ? If so, please contact our Customer Care team by phone and they will advise. Did you book a ticket for your child ? Regards, Aunt Betty.

Keith

Keithasked

Hi Aunt Betty! I want to book LGW to TRN 15.35pm British Airways on 7 December 2019, 3 adults. I am being quoted in total price $249 , but I need to check 2 bags through. What additional cost? And how /when do I pay for these 2 checked bags? Please reply ASAP so I can finalise booking. Thanks.

Hi,
You can add additional baggage to your booking one the BA website. Once you make payment and receiev your E Ticket and airline reference, you can access the manage booking portal of the airline website.
Thank you for looking at the Aunt Betty site.

Get an answer from our members and Aunt Betty representatives