Aussie Batteries & Solar Physical store

Brand Manager for Aussie Batteries & Solar Physical store? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.6
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (5) · No (14)

Ian
IanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good service

Great service from the owners and staff..Very thorough in checking the faulty batteries and follow up information..Good advice on what was required...

Simon Tickler
Simon TicklerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great batteries

I found Aussie Batteries on line. As I was looking to buy lithium batteries and their prices were very competitive. The best part is they will talk on the phone and have a public accessible store where it is possible to meet a real person that is vey open ,honest , friendly and informative.
They have an extensive of quality only products.
My batteries were accessibly on the said date and so far have exceeded my expectations.
I would highly recommend this company for anyone looking for batteries and accessories that has been disappointed with online shopping previously

Brian
BrianSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor man pays twice

Don't be a fool like I was, don't be lured by the price. If you want proper batteries you need to pay proper money. If you get more than 18 months out of these batteries I would be surprised. Warranty, non existent. "Poor man pays twice." The reason I gave one star is because there is nothing smaller.

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Aussie Batteries & Solar Physical store compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Phil Pond
Phil PondSouth East Queensland, QLD

Aussie Solar and Batteries

Perfect for my needs. Has had its first run and came away with good experience. Ran lights, fridge, and shower for three days and still held 69% capacity. Unit recharged quickly with solar upon return home.
Easy to find and navigate shop store which has a good range of goods to peruse.
Staff very helpful assisting me to collect on way to camping holiday.

Just kept going

We purchases a 140 AGM and Box. Four days on Fraser with our 200w solar blanket our Engel ran like clock work connected to the battery and box. Exceeded our expectation .

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs

Terrible Customer Service

Purchased a Solar System over 2 weeks ago and I go to pick up my solar panels to be told nope wont be in for another 3 weeks almost 6 weeks to wait for 3 200W solar panels Very Dissapointed.

Nic9m
Nic9mSouth East Queensland, QLD

Smile...it won’t hurt!

I can’t review on product as I haven’t used it yet but the counter staff could be a little more enthusiastic when dealing with a customer. It’s ok to smile

Allen Puschmann
Allen PuschmannWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Batteries are great just wish I could use them camping bloody virus

Loved the store and salesperson and will buy from you again hope you can out last this virus and get every one back to there usual week ends away I can't wait

Great product will buy another battery in future

Satisfied with product, very good warranty. I found website easy to use, the location of aussie batteries was ideal for pick up. Battery also has built in voltage metre, has been accurate.

Mfitz
Mfitz

Review of recent purchase

Very disappointed in the service provided by the company, it appears price fluctuation on a daily basis, is normal for them, I would not recommend this company to anyone in the future

Bruce
BruceWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Product and Service

Bought 6x190ah slimline batteries for my caravan and truck to store my solar system. Great batteries as they have a good storage capacity whilst not being too heavy (46kg) to handle. You can even lay them on their side , so perfect for 4WDs and RVs. Good warranty and the service from the staff was great.

Brenden
BrendenNorthern Region, NSW

Excellent service, sales and product

I bought a battery bank for my solar system in the form of lead carbon batteries
These batteries have a design life of 20 years,
Since purchasing the battery bank I have been super impressed with the speed at which my batteries recharge and the performance is outstanding,.
It has been raining ever since I bought them and they have exceeded my expectations with the power
The staff at aussie batteries were extremely helpful and supplied all information I asked for promptly
I highly recommend them

David N.
David N.Central, SA

Fantastic

A fantastic battery and insulating cover for my under bonnet installation. Helpfull, knowlegable advise with very fast delivery i couldn't be happier the battery runs my fridge perfectly with my solar panel

I smell a RAT

Not sure what incentives were offered & I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't follow through, however it's interesting that the most recent replies are over a year since Aussie Batteries shut shop and rorted their customers along with them. Lower thana worms belt buckle.

PutEmUp

Whois really reviewing these companies?

Matt S.
Matt S.South East Queensland, QLD

Great service and staff no there stuff

It was easy to ring up and then turn up and pick up most of the leg work was done on the phone the products were waiting for me when i got there great set up

See all Aussie Batteries & Solar reviews