4.4 (1,614)
    4.6 (1,354)
    4.6 (1,622)
  • Adequate Speeds Yes (92%) · No (8%)

Nmeyergl

NmeyerglSydney, NSW

High Quality, Brilliant Service

Aussie broadband are competitively priced for the service provided, efficient, helpful, and provide stable service with consistent internet provided via both wi-fi and LAN connections, and perfect service continuity day in, day out.

Steve

SteveSydney, NSW

Fast and reliable! Broadband Utopia!

Reliable service even during times of natural disasters. Aussie broadband is by far the best internet service provider that I have used. You get what you pay for! Fantastic Company!

Awesome

I was with other Tesco's, and Aussie beats it by a mile, very happy. Plus I live in a rural area and the connection is still fast and reliable. Thanks

Connection TypeWireless

MrHappy

MrHappySydney, NSW

Great service - finally I can talk to a tech

I don't care that other providers have their support offshore, and Aussie broadband has their call centres in Australia. I mean, I **do care** that they are employing Aussies, but that's not why I am writing this review.
Dealing with Aussie Broadband, you talk to tech support first. The first person you talk to is not some poor, under trained 1st level support clerk working off a script, but a decent tech-head who can help you out. The first time I called them, and got someone who was knowledgeable and clearly cared about his job, and fixed my problem in 5 minutes... I nearly cried tears of joy.
My wife has saved hours off her & my week, and put quality years back on my life by signing up with Aussie Broadband.

Highly recommend

All working perfectly
Optus continued to tell me my line was blocked and i spent over 3 and a half hours over 2 weeks trying to get it connected. I was referred to Aussie Broadband and in 1 phone call and 20 minutes i had internet connection.
Highly recommended!

Thomas C.

Thomas C.Sydney, NSW

From someone who works in the industry, take my advice: Home NBN - Aussie Broadband or bust!

Data TypeCapped Data
Darren H.

Darren H.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

great NBN connection

haven't had any dropouts and speed is always fast and always reliable and easy to get online the 1st time... just plugged it in and it was connected right away.

Luke l

Luke lGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic service

Aussie broadband were suggested by a friend. So glad I called them up and made the switch. Customer service was quick and most of all, Aussie! Highly recommend. Luke L

Start DateMarch 1990
Nicole97

Nicole97South East Queensland, QLD

Incredible!

I was stuck with my old provider not offering a Static IP so I hunted, now working from home with the server I was super stressed. I signed up an hour ago and Its working already! I almost feel emotional. Love love love!

Brenton Middlemiss

Brenton MiddlemissCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Superfast beats Telstra hands down.

Fast speeds 24/7. I was getting 31Mbps with Telstra. They said they could not provide the speed I paid for so I could leave with no penalty. I switched to Aussie it immediately went up to 47 Mbps down and over 18 Mbps upload. I am about 600 metres from the green box. Their self-help app is the best I have seen.

Outstanding in all aspects

Connection TypeFTTP (Fibre to the Premises)

Great value

Great service, reliable and good value for money. I like the fact that support is Australian based. I found sign up and connection uncomplicated. Overall a very smooth and satisfying experience.

Start DateDecember 2019
Data TypeUnlimited Data

Competition made it easy to use Aussie

After trying 2 other companies, and 3 months later, I contact Aussie got an English speaking person who made things simple and fast, I was up and running within hours, after 4 months not 1 drop out or disruption.

Thanks Aussie, keep up the good work and stay safe.

Start DateJanuary 2020
Data TypeUnlimited Data

Couple of drop outs but oh the customer service is first rate!!!

Experienced 2 drop outs so far both NBN issues as far as I can tell. Customer service is excellent. Fast, efficient, respectful. The very best part of this company. I love how if the wait time is too long you get to hang up and be called back. No more anger inducing on hold music or annoying ads.

KeithH

KeithHSouth East Queensland, QLD

Consistently fast speeds

Aussie broadband has consistently fast speeds even during peak periods. I can have many devices connected at once and still have a stable connection. Can't be any more happy and having a 100% Australian call centre amazing .

Gui L.

Gui L.South East Queensland, QLD

Value for money

The service is great and the communication is really efficient. I have checked with me neighbours what provider was the best and moving from Telstra to Aussie Broadband was a great decision - way cheaper. While we have the fastest internet package, I would expect to be significantly better. I am not sure if it is not because of NBN or the provider - but I do understand there is currently a lot of people using internet from home due the COVID-19 situation.

Adequate Speeds No
Tez

TezGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent connection

Was apprehensive about connecting to NBN but AussieBroadband smoothed the path and offered excellent customer backup. My internet connection is now working better (and faster)than it ever has. I have a long narrow house so it is not easy to set up reliable connection. Nonetheless, I’m finding I can access the Internet in all areas of my home.

PaulTN

PaulTN

Aussie Broadband puts all other telcos to shame

Nofan1

Nofan1Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Simple changeover

After years of frustrations and problems with Telstra my recent change to Aussie Broadband went so smoothly and the help I received over the phone about available plans and also when needing to change over my modem was excellent. As a senior with limited knowledge of these things the service I've received from these guys has been great. Speed is consistent and advice on upcoming maintenance is appreciated.

TMatthews1542

TMatthews1542Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Who would have thought

Finally can get NBN. Signed up and just received NBN box and Modem/gateway. Who would have thought, cant connect !! Whats another few weeks probably waiting for a technician when it has already been years

rajenfoto

rajenfotoasked

NBN 50 (Standard Plus)

Hi
I got nbn from another bis ISP,
Recently I got droputs, NBN Tech came and said internal wiring issue,
If I move to you guys, can you fix my internal wiring problem?

Official RepAussie Broadband

Hi rajenfoto, no, unfortunately. I would recommend finding a licenced cabler to have a look at the internal cabling. Unfortunately, internal wiring is up to the homeowner or landlord to fix. Sorry we couldn't be of more help. -Mel

Steve P

Steve Pasked

NBN 250 (Ultra-Fast)

Is nbn 250 available in clayfield, QLD. We have fibre to the house.

ajay.horner
ajay.horner

Sorry, Steve I have not got that understanding to reply. I would suggest going direct to Aussie. They are most helpful! And don’t mind questions

Official RepAussie Broadband

Hi Steve, it should be available for FTTP in most places except Tasmania at the moment. You can build your own plan on our website or call sales on 1300 880 905 to get it. Cheers, Mel

Glizelda Baltazarasked

NBN 100 (Family)

Good morning,

I would like to switch to another provider. Would I still need a new modem if I will sign up with you?
I am very much interested in getting the NBN 100. Also, please advise the time frame for this.

Greatly appreciate for taking the time.

Jutta
Jutta

Depending on your previous provider, you may have to return the old modem anyway. AussieBB do not stipulate their own modem, but recommend you purchase theirs.

Official RepAussie Broadband

Hi Glizelda, we can't guarantee that your current provider's modem will work as it may be locked to them, however, we are happy to try to help you to configure it. If we aren't successful, you may need to get a new modem. Time frame for someone with nbn already is very little. You're looking a 15 mins to a couple of hours. Hope that helps. Cheers, Mel

Get an answer from our members and Aussie Broadband representatives