2,350

we moved city and it was good to start fresh with new provider

no issues, good admin back up, really provides a good service at a good price, it was good to get away from the off shore help line and a pleasure to be understood.

Michael M.

Michael M.Sydney, NSW

Perfect connection and service

Havent had any issues whatsoever,and if there are any outages in the area you get a text message and email promptly,customer service is awesome.My speed is 50/20 and on a few occasions my speed has actually gone up to the 60 d/l mark.

Ryan

RyanNorthern Region, NSW

Fast efficient reliable service from both connection and staff!

Excellent, fast, dependable service from day one through to connection, I was never left in the dark and sent updates daily until connection. Everthing was organised on my behalf with nbn co to have new hardware fitted with zero stress. Highly recommended!

Data TypeUnlimited Data
Connection TypeFTTP (Fibre to the Premises)

Best service and support in the business

Connection from Aussie is very good. Aside from outages from NBN which they have no control over, the Aussie team are proactive, really responsive and great to deal with. Love them!

Start DateFebruary 2018
Contract Type24-month contract

Excellent customer service

Had some issues with getting the speeds i wanted. Called up on weekend, and the wonderful Bess N answered. Fantastic customer service. She really talked me through everything and spent time explaining things to me. Would definitely recommend Aussie Broadband because with people like her, they look after their customers.

Start DateAugust 2019
Data TypeCapped Data
Connection TypeFTTP (Fibre to the Premises)

Perfect.

After dealing with optus every few weeks, internet disconnecting at night, customer service that was difficult to understand / Could not understand me i have NOT regret coming to Aussie broadband.

The only issue i had was originally my internet was not the guaranteed 100mbp/s, It only took ONE phonecall to fix. All i could think of was "Any other internet company would have charged me / Wasted my time with nonsense.

And the final thing i love about this company is if there is ANYTHING happening, they tell you. Maintaintence? Technical Difficulties? I havn't been "lost" like every time its happened to me with Optus.

The only thing i wish was better, was their phone plan. Because their service otherwise is 10/10.

LinnyH

LinnyHSydney, NSW

Go with Aussiebroadband for NBN

10/10 for connecting with Aussiebroadband
Any connection issues with Aussiebroadband system have been texted to me so kept up to date with current information
Chose Aussiebroadband because they were given a 5 star rating with Canstar Blue
& we have been very impressed with their service

Start DateSeptember 2019
Contract Type24-month contract

John

JohnRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Excellent Service Provider

I had a crap and non-functioning NBN internet service from Southern Phone (Southern Phone are garbage). Aussie Broadband however managed to have me signed-up, connected and fully functional internet in less time than I was on-hold from Southern Phone waiting for technical support.

Start DateDecember 2019
Kaidalen

KaidalenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best NBN provider you can go with

Muhammad U.

Muhammad U.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect ISP, Great Service!

Had Aussie Broadband back in Yarraville for a year 2018-2019, its such a good service provider. I'm only writing the review now since I moved to a new place (Laverton -which didn't have NBN in August 2019) and switched my ISP to TPG, could not opt for Aussie Broadband there due to unavailability. I am now stuck in with a lockin contract ($100) with TPG, which is probably the worst service I have ever experienced. Writing a review since I now have a comparision of how good a service AB was.

Start DateAugust 2018
Contract Type12-month contract

Terrible service

Terrible customer service. We ordered our modem Friday and paid for Express shipping and were told it would be here by wednesday. It's now Thursday and no modem. We called today asking about it and they basically said we can't help you. We asked for our money back on the express shipping because it hasn't been express and again no help. We had to change our tech appointment as well because the modem wasn't sent out on time like they said it would be. A simple courtesy email of "we're experiencing high demands, we may be a couple of days late on your order." Would have been nice. Not happy, will pay the extra $10 a month for better service with another company.

Good decision.

Switching over to nbn was a daunting prospect, but I did my research and am really happy with the decision to go with Aussie Broadband. They offer a premium customer service experience and I feel confident they will look after me. The connection quality and reliability has also been great! No painful dramas like you would actually expect from a telco. They are a breath of fresh air. Let me save you hours of research and uncertainty and just do as I have done and go with Aussie Broadband.

Fast for the money.

Flexible data cap means I can pay the difference if I blow through it due to Day 1 patches. I recommend Aussie if you have to feed three consoles, a PC and a Netflix account for $80/month.

Start DateJuly 2019
Contract Type12-month contract

KateT

KateTGippsland, VIC

The best provider

Weve been with a couple and Aussie have been the most reliable. And they own up and take responsibility the most, other companies would blame us or our house, Aussie actively look for solutions. And better internet then when we were with Telstra

Start DateDecember 2017
Michelle

MichelleSydney, NSW

Best ISP Around!

Have been with AB for around 9 months after getting rid of Vividwireless. Was so quick and easy to set up, prices are very competitive and internet is very fast and reliable. Their call center staff (based in Australia, which is another win in itself) are so friendly and helpful and a pleasure to speak with. We are notified so quickly of any unexpected or scheduled network outages and they're restored very fast Great communication, great prices, great staff, all around a great company.

Start DateMarch 2019
Official RepAussie Broadband

Thanks so much, Michelle. We're so glad to hear that you're having a wonderful experience with our service and our team so far. We're always looking to improve, so if you see anything that we can do better, please let us know. Cheers, Mel

KJPPerth, WA

Great product, absolutely terrible support

Suffered from CVC congestion, evident in peak hour packet loss on both upstream and downstream, tested different amounts of throughput to reproduce and confirm. Raised a support ticket. Team took days to get back to me, and then didn't seem to understand what actual issue was. They were a hair better than iiNet, but now I'm just getting rid of NBN all together, 4G is better, and cheaper as far as productivity and business use goes..

Start DateOctober 2018

Danielle K.

Danielle K.

Great service and internet

After months of dealing with dropouts sometimes up to 5 times an hour we made the switch to Aussie. Couldn't be happier and wish we had of done it sooner.

Official RepAussie Broadband

Welcome on board with us, Danielle K. Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience with us in a review. We're so happy that we were the solution to all of your problems. Have a lovely day. Cheers, Mel

Ideal switch from cable broadband to NBN

Because of the horror stories of switching to the NBN debacle, we left it until very much the last minute - however, the switch was painless and service immaculate ever since.

Official RepAussie Broadband

Fantastic to hear, Will H. We're so happy that it's been smooth sailing for you from the start. We're always looking to improve, so if you see anything that we can do better, please let us know. Cheers, Mel

Phar14tu!

Phar14tu!Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Amazingly fast connection & excellent service

After researching a number of options and because we dont need unlimited data we chose Aussie based on the good reviews and the first call I made. I signed up in the morning and paid the extra $20 for express post and received the modem the next day. That same day we were connected. I was amazed. I appreciate it doesnt always work out that way. I have made 2 calls to ask questions about the 2 connection options. One was by phone and the other on Sunday morning via chat. Both answered my questions. So far very happy.

Official RepAussie Broadband

Wonderful to hear. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We really appreciate it. We're so glad that you've had a wonderful experience with our team so far. Have a great week. Cheers, Mel

T dani

T dani

Everyone should be with Aussie

Joined Aussie this year was with Telstra and they where awful paying an arm and a leg for a service that was slow and over priced. Aussie is 30.00 cheaper a month so much faster they where fast connecting me none of this waiting for days on end signed up on line Friday was connected the Saturday was a nightmare to disconnect from Telstra though. They give you notice of maintenance work and outages and give you time frames when service will be up and running again. Great service when you call them and do what they say they are going to do.

Start DateJuly 2019
Official RepAussie Broadband

Thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate it. We're glad that you're enjoying our communication and service so far. We're always looking to improve our service, so please let us know if you see anything that we can do better. Cheers, Mel

Kate

Kateasked

Standard senior package prices
Do l need to have a landline

Official RepAussie Broadband

No, you do not need a landline if you do not want one. Hope that helps. Cheers, Mel

Rob M.asked

Hi, I've just ordered ABB's NBN100 with "casual" phone service included. I'm planning on supplying my own NBN modem router, will I need one with VOIP capability in order to use the phone? TIA

Official RepAussie Broadband

Hi Rob, I really recommend getting a VoIP compatible router to plug your phone into, yes. Otherwise, you can look into ordering an ATA from us that will allow you to use your phone with a router without VoIP compatibility. There are plenty of options and decent VoIP compatible routers out there. If you go the ATA route, then our ATA's (SPA112) come pre-configured to be plug and play. Cheers, Mel

Rob M.

Thanks Mel, I'll look into both options.

Joanneasked

So, I need to change to NBN, Optus customer for 25years plus... they've given a cut off of January 2020currently living overseas but the family home in Hughesdale Australia needs NBM. I have a little install issue. Box is outside my bedroom, need the install to be in a different room obviously I don't want it in my master bedroom. Want the install to be in a room under my staircase, can this be looked into by an istaller before I commit to a plan?

Official RepAussie Broadband

You will need to hire a private licenced cabler to install it in a different room. NBN will put it inside from where the box is only. This may be able to be done prior to the nbn installation, and I know it can be done after the nbn installation. Hope this helps. Cheers, Mel

Andrew
Andrew

The answer ABB has given you is correct. NBN company will only get you hooked up to the NBN, you will be required to pay for reposining of the NBN box yourself, That includes cable running and installation. The best thing to do would be to get a couple of quotes. Electricians or data cable installers. Best of luck

Get an answer from our members and Aussie Broadband representatives