Aussie Broadband NBN 150 (Super-Fast)

Aussie Broadband NBN 150 (Super-Fast)

What lag...

I have moved from an optus nbn connection (100/40). No matter the time, the speed was dreadful and online gaming on Ps4 was constantly lagging.

On my current 150/100 connection, I have two ps4's online at the same time and Netflix in a third room, everyone has a perfect connection.

Any issues, the customer service is awesome. Forget the long delays with Optus and waiting to speak to staff that refuse to assist based on me using my own router.

Start DateJuly 2019
Official RepAussie Broadband

Super to hear, Khalil! We're so happy that the lag is gone and everyone can enjoy the internet finally. We're always striving to provide the best, so if you see anything that we can improve, please let us know. Cheers, Dani

V.M.W

V.M.WWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

No Hassles, quick and easy

Professional no nonense service, unlike Telstra, who once learned we were shifting our service held up our connection for 3 weeks, we had no phone or internet, never going back.

Start DateAugust 2019
Official RepAussie Broadband

Welcome aboard, V.M.W, we're so glad to have you on with us now so you can enjoy the internet. If you see anything that we can do to improve, please let us know. Cheers, Mel

Sue

SueIllawarra, NSW

No Regrets - a great experience

Start DateMay 2019

Winner!

When you find something this good, the search is over.
Occasionally a momentary dropout but definitely living up to my expectations, I did have doubts for a while; I’m smiling!

Phil Herbert

Phil HerbertMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Awesome. Best internet speeds we’ve ever had

Gets a bit slower in the evening when everyone is streaming... (Netflix factor) but great overall. Initial connection was seamless. Best experience we’ve had. Pleased we went with Aussie broadband

Start DateMay 2019
Official RepAussie Broadband

Thanks Phil, that's great feedback. Might be worth getting the team to take a look at that evening slowdown as it shouldn't be happening (although may be local congestion). cheers, Janet.

Sleaf1

Sleaf1Brisbane

Strongly recommend this company!

Had problems with my previous internet provider, when I tried to pre-book to NBN. Decided to give AussieBB a go, and I am not looking back. All smooth sailing, and got me the NBN way quicker that I was quoted by my previous provider. Never thought I would love an internet provider like this. Thank you AussieBB.

Start DateJuly 2019
Connection TypeHFC (Cable)
Official RepAussie Broadband

Yay for smooth sailing! We're so happy that you're having a wonderful experience so far. Have a wonderful weekend. Cheers, Mel

Frostbyte

Frostbyte

Billing team was unhelpful

The connection was reliable, when it wasn't disconnected from their billing team not being leniant. (not everyone gets paid weekly) so 3/4 weeks of the month it wasn't connected due to their billing team. (I still had to pay the full amount)

What's even more interesting is they have their own debt collection agency who'll screw you at their own convenience.

Colin

ColinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Works well for us

Some issues but all are NBN problems not Aussie, support was helpful and accurate just had to wait to NBN fixed their issues.
We have three NBN connections so far and will continue with them

Official RepAussie Broadband

Hi Colin, thank you so much for the review! If you see any areas where you think we can improve please let them team know. Cheers!

Paul

PaulCentral West, NSW

The kids haven't complained so that's a plus

We have noticed at night it does slow down.dont know what else to say if the kids are happy were happy as long as they can do their online stuff

Start DateApril 2019
Contract Type12-month contract
Data TypeUnlimited Data
Connection TypeSatellite (Sky Muster)
Official RepAussie Broadband

Woohoo! Sounds like a win to us. If you see anything that we can improve, please let us know. Cheers!

Jen

JenNortheast, VIC

Restored my faith

We've recently mived & switched over to Aussie Broadband after an IT savvy family member recommended them.

With our old service, a major telco, we had frequent drop outs, & could have no connection for days. You would wait for an hiur or mire to get through to tech support, & their online support was totally useless ... in the end we just waiting until our move to exit the old service

Aussie Broad band is such a refreshing change, we've had no connection issues & great speed, plus we get a wider mobile phone range. When we first joined & I had questions, it was only a short wait to have the call answered. 100% happy

Start DateMarch 2019
Data TypeUnlimited Data
Connection TypeSatellite (Sky Muster)
Official RepAussie Broadband

Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us, Jen. We really appreciate your insight and we're happy to hear that it's been a refreshing change. If you see anything that we can improve, please let us know. Cheers!

Would give zero if possible

Ordered nbn early feb. Date booked for install 10 april which was ridiculous enough. Called when there was no-one here to install and they said its not them that do the install, and that it was randomly cancelled and that they can re-book for the end of may and possibly ask to have it installed earlier. Waiting over 3 months to get connected seems appropriate for this company, and they wont refund your money either. Buyer beware, they wont take responsibility and they will let you down!

Start DateFebruary 2019
Adequate Speeds No

Ceejay

CeejayWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Especially for Seniors. Excellent service and easy set up.

Early days as we have just got NBN 2months ago but so far everything is great. So easy to set up and to get information. Especially for seniors like me. Great down/ upload speeds. So far excellent service. Let’s hope they don’t get too big like other Telcos and forget the customer base. Keep up the great work.

Start DateFebruary 2019
Connection TypeI don't know

Kelly

KellyMurray Mallee, SA

So easy to sign up!

I signed up on a Monday morning at 7am online and was connected to NBN by 8am the same morning!! We have had it since switching over for a month and not one drop out! The speeds are amazing! We also added mighty fetch tv to our package and home phone. So much cheaper than our previous NBN company and as I saud: no drop outs!! Definitely recommend! Customer service are great to talk to as I had to ring to ask for my landline number that they accidentky forgot to give me.

Start DateJanuary 2019
Official RepAussie Broadband

Fantastic to hear. Thanks so much for your review. If you see anything we can improve, please let us know. Cheers.

Ram

RamGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service and great download and upload speeds

Excellent service and great download and upload speeds
Reliable so far
Distance limits a small problem but easily solved with the slightly slower speed
No issues with the service and great staff interactions via phone

Connection TypeFTTB (Fibre to the Building)
Official RepAussie Broadband

Thanks so much for your review, we're happy to hear that the service is good and has been reliable so far. We wish we could shorten that distance for you. If you have any suggestions on how we can improve things, please let us know. Cheers.