Aussie Broadband NBN 150 (Super-Fast)

Aussie Broadband NBN 150 (Super-Fast)

4.4

• Adequate Speeds Yes (92%) · No (8%)

Quick and attentive service

Helpful team, it was nice that a detected problem was appropriately recorded to the reference number and I didn't have to explain the issue (which was due to NBN connection), every time again.

Start DateSeptember 2020
Official RepAussie Broadband

We’ve got your back, Marju :). Awesome to hear we were able to help you out. Thanks for the great review, we appreciate it. Hope you have a delightful weekend. Cheers, James.

DRO

DROGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Internet review

The support I have had from ABB has been fantastic! I love the fact that their support is based in Australia. One if The reasons I went with Them Was this fact.

Start DateJune 2020
Official RepAussie Broadband

Welcome to our family, DRO! Awesome to hear that you are loving our Aussie support and service :). Thanks for the great review, we really appreciate it. Hope you have a lovely week. Cheers, James.

Bao T.

Bao T.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Service!

I was with iinet and called them up because my data usage has increased since working from home and was shaped the previous month. I was already on the highest 1TB data fibre plan and they couldn't offer me anything better even though I have been with them for many many years. Decided to look elsewhere and I stumbled upon aussie broadband. From all the good reviews, I decided to make the switch because they seem to have ticked all right boxes I needed and I am really happy I did. The service got activated within an hour of signing up. First thing I did was goto ozspeedtest and wow, got the speed as advertised. Couldn't be happier and would recommend to everyone. Well done Aussie Broadband.

Start DateSeptember 2020
Official RepAussie Broadband

Thanks, Bao :). And welcome to our family. We’re so glad you made the switch and are loving our service and speeds. We genuinely appreciate the amazing review and recommendation, it means a lot. Hope you have a wonderful week. Cheers, James.

Internet Service Providers

Find out how Aussie Broadband NBN 150 (Super-Fast) compares to other Internet Service Providers

Fantastic!

We have a fast reliable nbn connection, have not experience any service issues with our service.
We love Aussie broadband, perfect service, fast connection, great internet speed. And the customer service staff are wonderful-so efficient!!

Official RepAussie Broadband

We love you too, Tami :)! It’s awesome to hear that you’re loving our service and support. Thanks for the kind words and the awesome review, we loved reading it. Hope you have a lovely week. Cheers, James.

Slev

SlevLaunceston, TAS

Great customer support

Signed up for the 1000/ 50 service and setup was a breeze, I found the speed did not meet my expectations but tech support were very helpful and contacted NBN on my behalf and stuck with the problem until the speed issue was resolved, phoned me back several times to check on the progress, I highly recommend Aussie Broadband to anyone looking for a reliable provider.

PhilSouth East Queensland, QLD

Loving Aussie Broadband

AussieBB are fantastic, their support is the best I have ever experienced plus it is a huge relief to speak to an Australian person actually in Australia. Thank you AussieBB.

Connection TypeHFC (Cable)
Start DateMarch 2020
Contract Type12-month contract
Truffles

TrufflesGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Blisteringly fast

I signed up for the super-duper gigabit plan, because, well, just because! Could it really be true? Turns out it is. Speedtest results in attached image. Actually this is the slowest i've seen it (500Mbps) but this was at 9:30am in Melbourne in stage 4 lockdown, so probably as peak a time as any.

When I first signed up I had an issue with ssh connections dropping out after a few minutes (I tend to leave open ssh sessions running permanently to my various servers around the world). A quick call to the helpline (for which I was only on hold for a few minutes) fixed that. The support officer was surprisingly knowledgable (ex IBM employee apparently) and fixed it lickedy-split.

Start DateApril 2020
Mitch

MitchSouth East Queensland, QLD

Supersonic speed and reliable too!

I eagerly changed to Aussie Broadband after a series of events that reduced my family's connection speeds from another supplier. We have 3 adults working or studying from home and the speed and reliability, especially for Video conferencing, are critically important.
We are very pleased with the prompt connection service, incredible speeds and reliable connections - no drop outs!
We have upgraded and this is today's speed test!!

Connection TypeI don't know
Start DateJune 2020
Autumn

AutumnGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Absolutely first class, miles above other providers

My connection is perfect. We have tried several different providers, and Aussie Broadband is miles in front of everyone else. Highly recommended to everyone, you will not be disappointed. No need to research the rest, this is by far the best.
Service staff 10 out of 10

Connection TypeI don't know
Start DateAugust 2018
Official RepAussie Broadband

Woohoo! What a review, Autumn! Glad to see that we have made a real difference in your ISP experience. Thanks for taking the time to leave such an awesome review and being a loyal customer. Hope you have a wonderful week. Cheers, James.

Great customer service

best company ive been with,friendly and helpful ,they even dropped my plan because my internet wasnt running as it should of to the plan i was on,dedicated to make sure you get what you pay for and very prompt in getting problems fixed as soon as possible,great communication and friendly.thankyou Aussie.oh and so your not waiting on the phone for 5 minutes you can get a call back which is within 5 minutes,fantastic company...

Connection TypeWireless
Official RepAussie Broadband

You’re welcome, Sandra! Our customers are the number one priority, so you can rest easy knowing that we got your back :). Thanks for taking the time to leave us an amazing review. Hope you have a lovely end to your week. Cheers, James.

Ayla W.

Ayla W.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very happy with the customer service. Lovely people and always quick.

The times I’ve called to ask for help have been no longer than 5 minutes and my problems solved and im back online in minutes. Amazing service and Australian owned and run.

Start DateMay 2020
Official RepAussie Broadband

We got your back, Ayla :)! Amazing to hear that you are loving your experience with us. Hope you have a fantastic week. Cheers, James.

gooder

I've had dropouts but i'm working thru them to determine whether it's my router or NBN. your tech support Jackson helped me today
So far i'm very happy with Aussie Broadband

Start DateFebruary 2020
Official RepAussie Broadband

Awesome to hear, John! Glad you’re enjoying our service and support. Hope you have a lovely day :). Cheers, James.

Maz  Thomson

Maz ThomsonSydney, NSW

Perfect from the the first contact

Best telco I’ve dealt with and I’ve dealt with majors and small. Customer service is superior, know what they’re talking about, professional, no rubbish promises, honest and reliable. Always provide updates on potential outages. Great all round service provider.

Start DateApril 2020
Official RepAussie Broadband

Love to hear it, Maz! Great to see that we were able to make such a noticeable difference in your ISP experience :). Here’s to many happy years together. Hope you’re having a lovely day. Cheers, James.

Amazing, couldn't ask for more!

Service is outstanding - if we ever need to call we get prompt, reliable customer service (not a call centre). Internet connection is great - we have never had an issue with connection or speed. My hubby fancies himself as a bit of a gamer and they even worked with him to improve gaming connection and speed. Highly recommend!

Connection TypeHFC (Cable)
Official RepAussie Broadband

Hey Alyssa, love to hear that you’re having a great experience with us :)! Hope you had a lovely long weekend. Cheers, James.

ColinSouth East Queensland, QLD

everything is just the way that I like

whenever I have had to contact them regarding something, I have always been completely satisfied with the results I find that the service is to my complete satisfaction with no problems with the connection or any kind of help when required

Start DateJune 2019
Official RepAussie Broadband

Hey Colin, great to hear that you’re happy with your service and support! If there’s anything we can do to make your experience even better, then don’t hesitate to let us know! Have a lovely week :). Cheers, James.

Colin

I forgot to say that we are both pensioners

Mark R.

Mark R.

Great service great product

They deliver exactly what they promise. They also have great service and communication is excellent. I switched from another supplier (my republic) and I’m gutted I didn’t switch sooner. My internet has done what it should do - just work. Highly recommend.

Start DateOctober 2019
Official RepAussie Broadband

G’day Mark, awesome to hear that we were able to make such a noticeable difference :). Welcome to the Aussie BB family, we’re glad you chose us. Have a lovely weekend. Cheers, James.

LindaBrisbane

LindaBrisbaneAU

Nbn good but email doesn’t work

Nbn fine but told I can only send emails when I’m at home . I lost my Telstra email account when I moved to Aussie and they can’t and now are not interested in fixing it. Told “of course you can’t send emails remotely “ and it’s because different mobile provider to nbn. Always were different but emails received on iPhone but can’t send very disappointing .

Start DateDecember 2019
Official RepAussie Broadband

Competition made it easy to use Aussie

After trying 2 other companies, and 3 months later, I contact Aussie got an English speaking person who made things simple and fast, I was up and running within hours, after 4 months not 1 drop out or disruption.

Thanks Aussie, keep up the good work and stay safe.

Start DateJanuary 2020
Official RepAussie Broadband

Hi Ash, that’s wonderful to hear. We’re glad that you’re enjoying both the service and the support. Thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate it. Have a lovely day. Cheers, Mel

Markie

MarkieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Customer Service Excellence - Aussie BB

Recent connection with NBN started optimistically but a few dropouts a bit disappointing. However dealing with Aussie Broadband was a breeze. I love that they are Australian based and understand your predicament. A power outage in my suburb recently left me with no internet connection but after a very thorough over the phone diagnostics with Aussie BB customer support officer resulted in a booking with a NBN technician to visit. Ideally would have liked NBN to visit earlier. Technician fixed the problem in the street, Aussie BB called to enquire if I was satisfied and that all was good. All done in a timely fashion. The team at Aussie BB are good. Thank you

Start DateJanuary 2020
Official RepAussie Broadband

Wow, thanks so much for the review, Markie! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. Have a wonderful day. Cheers, Mel

Gabrielle G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

disappointing and expensive

Thought we had joined a super duper fast service - not so much. Didn't notice any difference from our old service with Optus - just more expensive.and dropped out a lot Then when we cancelled our service we had to pay nearly $40.00 to return our Fetch boxes to Aussie Broadband by Australia Post - no drop off locations in Melbourne.

Overall - not a good experience. I would think carefully before joining. An Australian based call centre is not a good enough excuse for bad service.

Adequate Speeds No
Gabrielle G.

Back with Optus - all good.