Aussie Broadband NBN 250/25 (Power User)
Part of Aussie Broadband  4.5 (8,268)

Aussie Broadband NBN 250/25 (Power User)

Verifiedaussiebroadband.com.au🏆 2024 Award
4.4

238 reviews · Statistics

85% · 20328 · 12%
Adequate Speeds Yes (195) · No (21)

Aussie Broadband › NBN › NBN 250/25 (Power User)238 reviews
Daniel Kane
Daniel KaneQLDNorth Queensland, QLD

Quick and easy fix :)

Called in regards to having an issue setting up my modem-router, the gentlemen I got was very easy to talk to and very clear in answering questions, once we got to the problem it only took a few minutes to fix and the internet was up and running in a jiffy, thank you :) Show details ·  1
Dan
Dan2 posts
  Verified NBN 250/25
dmitter
dmitter22 posts

As always Aussie broadband came through when I changed addresses

Excellent help to set up new router....I can't fault them and I'm pretty fussy Show details ·  1
Pat.P
Pat.PWAPerth, WA3 posts
  NBN 250/25

A good router makes all the difference

My router that was first supplied with the NBN stopped working so I replaced it with a new, more up to date router, I now have fast constant wi-fi speeds through out the house. Show details ·  1
Gerry
GerryNSWSydney, NSW30 posts
  NBN 250/25

consistent, reliable and great customer service

I was previously a customer of one of the two major carries, using an HFC connection (which is supposed to be stable). The service would regularly drop out and switch to 4G. I then switched to Aussie Broadband (around 2018), and drop outs become rare, and the service was consistent. I have since used them at 3 different properties, and have found their service delivery and customer service to be consistent. They have Australian call centres, they are quick to answer the phone, and their service comes on quickly when you connect. I also love the fact that you just plug your router in - no complicated configuration etc.

They aren't the cheapest but you pay for what you get - and I wouldn't change carriers even if they were 20-30% cheaper Show details ·  1

Brendan T.
Brendan T.NSWSydney, NSW9 posts

It says 250 / 25 but we get much faster often

Aussie broadband has way better customer service compared to many ISPs and Telcos I've dealt with. They are by far some of the most responsive and for the money you pay the internet is reliable and if I've ever had any issues they have always been able to fix issues fast! Show details ·  1
jacobmeilak2
jacobmeilak2
  NBN 250/25

Customer service is always top notch, and always on the phone as fast as possible they deal with issues really quickly and try to resolve fast. Stacey is very funny and lovely. Show details ·  1
John
John3 posts

Never drops speed

Since moving to Aussie broadband I've had no problems, speed stays above 250mbs all day, never drops out. Would highly recommend Show details ·  1
Rod
RodVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts
  Verified NBN 250/25
John M
John MTASCentral, TAS2 posts
  NBN 250/25

New fibre connection upgrade from copper

Applied as soon as fibre became available in my area, appointments were promptly set up, Despite a few problems with the old installation, I was kept informed at every turn of what next and when. The final piece of work which took 15 minutes was completed yesterday and so far so good. I have been with Aussie for a number of years and have always had great service. Show details ·  1
Bernie L.
Bernie L.VICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
Brindo
Brindo2 posts
  NBN 250/25

After nearly 3 days of nonstop backwards / forwards with another ISP I literally ran out of options so I called Aussie Broadband.
All it took was one call (and not being passed between departments) and I had a working NBN connection within 3 hours. Show details ·  1
paul
paulVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts
  NBN 250/25

Constant negligence and incompetence in the organization of connecting service at a newly rebuilt residence

Attempting to organize the connection of internet at a rebuilt house but constant mistakes on the end of Aussie Broadband has meant that we are 1 week in with no internet and looking at least 1 more.

We have multiple people in the house working from home and are now having our livelihoods impacted due to miscommunications and incompetence.

Multiple incorrect appointments with technicians because staff have "incorrectly read file notes".
Constantly going around in circles and being sent to the back of the queue for works to be done.

Incredibly disappointed.
Aussie Broadband is obviously not the company it used to be.

Recommend avoiding Aussie Broadband at all costs when connecting newly built homes or knockdown/rebuilds. Show details

Olga D.
Olga D.VICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC5 posts

Speedy Activation & Great Customer Service

Have opted to join Aussie Broadband after being frustrated with previous provider, Optus. Many dropouts and many hours later on the phone with Optus customer support, I decided to cancel in frustration and their constant hounding to stay with them which did leave me with no internet service however there is a night and day difference between Aussie Broadband and Optus. Aussie Broadband customer support were extremely helpful and had me connected within 1 hour. All up and running. Hassle free and no dropouts and even faster and more stable connection. Show details ·  1
Stuart C.
Stuart C.QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

Technical support A1

I can’t fault the service received from Aussie Broadband. Walked through a number of things and most importantly an Australian call centre. Issues resolved whilst on the phone. Show details ·  1

Neddles m.
Neddles m. · NBN 250/25 (Power User)

How much does it cost

steven r.
steven r. · NBN 250/25 (Power User)

what modem/router are people using to get the best speed ?

Van Damage
Van Damage

Pending on what your looking to do (gaming) and how many people using your internet, I would recommend the nighthawk
Good guys free plug here:

Cedric N.
Cedric N. · NBN 250/25 (Power User)

Hi there
I recently switched to the 250/25 plan. I’m on FTTP in Perth, CBD but can’t get speeds over 90ish max. Just wondering what the issue is..

Aussie Broadband   DM

Hi Cedric, have you tried contacting our team for troubleshooting? -Mel

Cedric N.

Thanks, will touch base with them

Aussie Broadband   DM

They will be able to help. You can call 1300 880 905, you can raise the fault via the MyAussie, or you can ask via Livechat on our website (just enable popups) Cheers, Mel

Compare all Aussie Broadband listings
Aussie Broadband NBN 50/20 (Everyday)
  • 🏆 2024 Award
Aussie Broadband NBN 50/20 (Everyday)4.5
Aussie Broadband NBN 100/20 (Family)
  • 🏆 2024 Award
Aussie Broadband NBN 100/20 (Family)4.4
Standard Monthly Price $119$85$95$75
Typical Evening Download Speed 243Mbps48Mbps97Mbps24Mbps
Max Upload Speed 25 Mbps20 Mbps20 Mbps10 Mbps
Max Download Speed 250 Mbps50 Mbps100 Mbps25 Mbps
Contract TypeMonthly / No Lock-inMonthly / No Lock-inMonthly / No Lock-inMonthly / No Lock-in
Data AllowanceUnlimitedCapped/Fixed and UnlimitedCapped/Fixed and UnlimitedCapped/Fixed and Unlimited
Service TypeNBNNBNNBNNBN
Awards 2018, 2019, 2020 and 3 more2018, 2019, 2020 and 3 more2018, 2019, 2020 and 3 more2018, 2019, 2020 and 3 more

Extra Information