Aussie Broadband NBN 250 (Ultra-Fast)

Aussie Broadband NBN 250 (Ultra-Fast)

• Adequate Speeds Yes (93%) · No (7%)

StevieGold Coast

Amazing company

Best telco I’ve ever had, great service and support. Had a few issues when setting up due to me having a brand new BYO modem not available in aus.

They looked it up for me, got the details, Sorted the issue & off we went.

Start DateMarch 2020
Official RepAussie Broadband

We’ve got your back, Stevie! Glad we could help you out and get you connected :). What router did you end up getting? I’m hunting around myself. Thanks for the great review, we loved it. Hope you have a lovely week. Cheers, James.

Eeros. very very good.

Official RepAussie Broadband

Thanks, I'll look into it :). - James.

David

DavidPerth, WA

No complaints

Haven't had an issue, sign up was quick and easy, had an issue but one phone call and it was sorted, swapped from dreaded telstra, couldn't be happier with the service

Start DateAugust 2020
Official RepAussie Broadband

That’s what we love to hear, David :)! Welcome to our family, we’re glad you made the switch too and are loving your experience with us. Thanks for the awesome review, we really appreciate it. Hope you have a lovely day. Cheers, James.

maria

mariaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Super easy and reliable service

Absolutely the easiest and most fuss-free connection process I've gone through. Everything happened as I was told it would. The only thing i would like is to be able to make my own payments from the start, rather than being debited.

Official RepAussie Broadband

Thanks for the awesome review, Maria :). We’re always reviewing our payment options, so I’ll pass on your feedback to our team. Hope you have a wonderful week. Cheers, James.

Internet Service Providers

Find out how Aussie Broadband NBN 250 (Ultra-Fast) compares to other Internet Service Providers

Michael H.

Michael H.South East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Speed - after sales technical service is very professional

The service I pay for is what I get - no theoretical miximums - I constantly have the 250Mb service I pay for.

As an IT Professional (Enterprise ICT Solutions Architect working for one of the top 5 ICT Service Integrators) I am impressed with the on-shore Level 2 and 3 technical support, who are highly competent and resolved my issue while I was on the call to them.

It is refreshing not having to speak with an off shore call center, while also dealing with highly technical and competent Engineers.

Would I recommend this service - 100% YES. Money well spent.

James

JamesGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing service. Australian based support centre. Never experienced such a smooth set up experience.

Quick set up. Modem was delivered in 48 hours. Ran into a slight problem setting up and customer support solved it in minutes. Honestly the internet is the fastest I’ve had and the customer service is the best I’ve ever experienced. It’s that simple.

Connection TypeFTTC (Fibre to the Curb)
Hayley

HayleySydney, NSW

So good dealing with local people

Quick to connect. Fast speed. Helpful team who always answer quickly (phone or online chat) and were able to walk me through the set up of the fetch TV box. I'll be signing up with them again at my new place.

Connection TypeWireless
Start DateMay 2020
Standalone or BundledBundled
Jeff

JeffSydney, NSW

Awesome Aussie service

I had some install issues, but the ServiceDesk was brilliant and had me up and running in minutes. I’m
Now I’m Pulling over 900mb on the 1Gig connection.
I have already recommended to many friends and they are also happy with their connections.

Official RepAussie Broadband

We’ve got your back, Jeff :). Glad to hear we could help out and get you back up and running to enjoy our service :). Thanks for recommending us to your friends, we genuinely appreciate it. Hope you have a smashing weekend. Cheers, James.

Justin ProudBoys

Justin ProudBoysGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The one to rule them all

I have been with multiple isp companies but once I heard that ABB offers 250/20 speeds I gave it a shot..I will never ever go back to another isp again.

Official RepAussie Broadband

YES, YES and MORE YES, Justin! Welcome to our family, we’re so glad you chose us and are loving your experience with us :). Thanks for the awesome review and rating, we really appreciate it. Hope you have a fantastic day. Cheers, James.

Smashbie

SmashbieSydney, NSW

Speeds are fast & excellent customer service

Signed on to Aussie’s NBN 250 plan, and the speeds are consistently fast (even in peak hours). I have not experienced any slowdowns.

I’ve been with a number of different telcos over the years, and Aussie are the best. Would highly recommend Aussie to anyone.

Start DateFebruary 2017
Official RepAussie Broadband

Hot damn! Love it, Smashbie! Enjoy those speeds, I’m certainly jealous! It’s awesome to hear that you are loving our service :). Thanks for the awesome review and recommendation, we really appreciate it. Hope you have a wonderful week. Cheers, James.

Jamie corbett

Jamie corbettGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Need for work due to cov 19

Great broadband if there is a issue don't have to wait long for local customer service for help where more than happy to help with issues asap and helped with plans during cov 19 crisis

Start DateJanuary 2020
Official RepAussie Broadband

We’ve got your back, Jamie :). Awesome to hear that you are loving our Aussie support and service. Hope you have a lovely week and are safe and well. Cheers, James.

Intuitive website, Australian person to speak to on phone, good pricing, fast speed plans.

Easy to use website, when speaking to them, wait times on the phone were quick, spoke to a call centre in Australia, offered fast plans for HFC for me that others didn’t offer. Excellent service and easy to deal with.

Terry Bosnich

Terry Bosnich

Great Performance

Great customer service and network performance. Its nice to be able to get thru to a telco on the phone rather than sit waiting for hours listening to elevator music

Official RepAussie Broadband

Great to hear you’re loving our service and Aussie support, Terry! We’re always here to help, so don’t hesitate to get in touch if something goes wrong. Hope you have a wonderful end to your week. Cheers, James.

Easy and reliable

Great communication. Reliable speeds and constant connection, easy to join up. Affordable. Great plans to choose from. They have amazing datasheets available and very transparent with the amount of connections in your area. Love it

The best internet provider

I get better speeds than advertised. Their app and web dashboard is simply the best offering a great deal of tools and information. The publish their CVC which again shows how transparent they are

Official RepAussie Broadband

WOOHOO! Love it, Steve! Awesome to see that you are loving your experience with us. Thanks for the great review, we loved it. Hope you have a wonderful week. Cheers, James.

Amitk

Amitk

Better speeds than advertised. Brilliant customer service

Extremely reliable speeds with my 250/20 connection. I seem to clock speeds in excess of 250 download which was a pleasant surprise. To date I’ve had no trouble with this provider.

Start DateMay 2020
Official RepAussie Broadband

That’s what we love to hear, Amitk! Thanks for taking the time to leave us an amazing review, we genuinely appreciate it :). Hope you have a delightful week. Cheers, James.

Ilir S.

Ilir S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

No dropouts, super fast, great service

Never an issue from day 1, they have an 10/10 team based in Australia which guide you through every step.
No wonder they have no lock in contracts, why would you want to join with anyone else?

Official RepAussie Broadband

That’s music to our ears, Ilir! Our customers are the first priority, so it’s awesome to hear that you are feeling the love :). Hope you have a lovely day. Cheers, James.

Dammian M.

Dammian M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

273/25. Better than advertised

Great service, installation on-time, as promised. And rock-solid speed all day - 273/25 on speedtest.net. 34MB/sec on Steam. Maaaad.
Super-impressed with every aspect of the service 3 months in. Highly recommended!

Bill Wilson

Bill Wilson

Amazing efficient service

I recently changed over from Uniti to Aussiebroadband. It has been such a contrast. I have had such efficient friendly customer service and the internet connectivity is reliable and the speed is consistently great. Thank you

Start DateMarch 2020
Official RepAussie Broadband

You’re welcome, Bill. So glad to hear that we could make such a noticeable difference in your ISP experience. Thanks for the awesome review. Hope you have a wonderful weekend. Cheers, James.

Gotten better

Modified my original post as Aussie have been relentless in trying to make it better. That said, I am happy with the service just the backend authentication process could be a lot better.

Nathan

NathanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Literally the fastest connection I've ever seen

I'm able to reach speeds of up to 270 Mbps and can download on speedtest, faster than what was promised. I've reached speeds of up to 32 megabytes per second downloading the Arch Linux ISO from the Melbourne IT mirror. Steam has reached speeds of 29 megabytes per second at peak hours.
Great customer service too. I called them up asking about the privacy of it's customers and instead of transferring me to another department (like Telstra did), the guy put me on hold and went and found out for himself. We were able to get connected very fast, it only took a 15 min phone call for our order to be placed.

Neddles m.

Neddles m.asked

How much does it cost

Official RepAussie Broadband

Hey Neddles, would you mind letting me know what you want to know the cost of? If it's plans, feel free to go to our website - https://www.aussiebroadband.com.au/nbn-plans/ - and put your address in, it'll show you all the plans available at your address. If you'd prefer, you're welcome to call our team on 1300 880 905 and we'd be more than happy to help. If you have any further questions or comment, feel free to fire them my way :). Cheers, James.

steven r.

steven r.asked

NBN 250 (Ultra-Fast)

what modem/router are people using to get the best speed ?

Van Damage
Van Damage

Pending on what your looking to do (gaming) and how many people using your internet, I would recommend the nighthawk
Good guys free plug here:

Official RepAussie Broadband

Hey Steven, great question.
There’s a lot of great routers on the market. It really depends what you are looking for and how much you are willing to spend. I personally tend to recommend mesh systems because they can cover a much larger area, eliminate dead spots and stop the frustration of being further away from the main router.
For mesh systems we currently sell the Google Nest which as had great reviews from our support team. There’s also the Netgear Orbi which has a lot of great reviews online. If you’re looking for a more ‘premium’ brand, the ubiquiti range is unreal and is arguably one of the best. Asus also have a decent mesh system that has good reviews. Honestly, all are great options.
The nighthawk, as the comment above suggests, is a great option. We do sell routers, which you can review on our website.
I’d recommend just Googling different options within your price range and reading their reviews. Or feel free to call our support team on 1300 880 905 and get their opinion, they're superstars.
Another thing to keep in the back of your mind is WiFi 6 is slowly being rolled out, which is the new generation of WiFi. It’s much faster and more efficient than WiFi 5. It comes down to preference and need, but I personally prefer to future proof my purchases, so I don’t have to think about upgrading it anytime soon.
Hope this helps. If you have any further questions or comments, feel free to fire them my way. Cheers, James.

Cedric N.asked

Hi there
I recently switched to the 250/25 plan. I’m on FTTP in Perth, CBD but can’t get speeds over 90ish max. Just wondering what the issue is..

Official RepAussie Broadband

Hi Cedric, have you tried contacting our team for troubleshooting? -Mel

Cedric N.

Thanks, will touch base with them

Official RepAussie Broadband

They will be able to help. You can call 1300 880 905, you can raise the fault via the MyAussie, or you can ask via Livechat on our website (just enable popups) Cheers, Mel

Get an answer from our members and Aussie Broadband representatives