Aussie Broadband NBN 50/20 (Everyday)
Part of Aussie Broadband  4.5 (8,268)

Verifiedaussiebroadband.com.au🏆 2024 Award
4.5

2,344 reviews · Statistics

90% · 2,102201 · 9%
Adequate Speeds Yes (1,941) · No (166)
4.5 (2,136)
4.6 (1,938)
4.7 (2,162)

Aussie Broadband › NBN › NBN 50/20 (Everyday)2,344 reviews
Peter T
Peter TNSWRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Connection

Connected to our new rental on the day required…..internet and landline working perfectly. ABB are super efficient! Show details ·  1
Ainat73
Ainat73
  NBN 50/20

They called me! Efficient friendly service!

Undecided who to go with in new location, loved that the Aussie Team called me, said we saw you were looking at us last night, is there any questions? I had decided to use a different provider but after an hour dealing with them still not conncted, I decided to give Aussie a go. Easy process to follow! Show details ·  1
Peter
Peter4 posts
  Verified NBN 50/20

Good customer service, at last!

Finally - good customer service from an ISP! Spoke to real people, in Australia, who knew what they were talking about and did everything they said they would. Aussie Broadband was the only company to measure the internet speed at my house and limit my plan (and cost) to what could realistically be achieved. Other companies all offered to sell me more expensive plans with speeds which couldn’t possibly be achieved. Communication has been excellent throughout, and connection was seamless. I haven’t had to contact tech support yet, but based on my experience so far the company clearly understands that people want good customer service and meaningful support. Show details ·  1
Len
Len8 posts

World Class Service!

Aussie broadband is world standard! there’s not another company that I’ve dealt with could come close to their customer service and effectiveness… I hear complaints about all the other Telcos because they’re incompetent, particularly in comparison to Aussie!
Thank you! Show details ·  1
Del
DelVictoria
Neville R.
Neville R.WAPerth, WA

Happy chappie

Technician tried every trick in the book to get me sorted, I am forever grateful. Show details ·  1
Anna
AnnaMelbourne2 posts
  NBN 50/20

A service provider l am happy to stay with for long term

So easy to set up services and dealing with this company is so easy from website to app to call centre. My view is they are competitive with pricing but given the service that is almost secondary. We receive regular comms regarding planned disruptions which are generally early hours. Good comms re billing. The call centre sets this firm apart, not that need to use them much, but comes in handy when moving house and having trouble setting up hardware or software. Price increases don’t occur too often and are reasonable. No reason for me to shop around. Show details ·  1
Tes B.
Tes B.QLDFar North Queensland, QLD

Go Aussie Go

Aussie BB have been the best Telecommunications company I've dealt with in 30 years. The staff are helpful, polite & empathetic. Best of all, Telstra recently did a comparison & stated that they couldn't come close to the deal I'm currently on. Well done Aussie.. Show details ·  1
Leanne V.
Leanne V.WAPerth, WA2 posts
  NBN 50/20

Very simple to switch over to with fantastic customer support

Fantastic customer service in Australia! No long wait times on hold. Very friendly knowledgeable staff with no hidden fees Show details ·  2
Alan W.
Alan W.WAPerth, WA
  NBN 50/20

Nice to have personal contact not robotic

Changed provider after having poor performance & service issues with Telstra. Show details ·  1
Ray
Ray4 posts

Aussie Broadband Technical Support

NBN fault ( no connection) developed early one morning. Phoned service help and the tech did a fault diagonistic check whithou any success.
I was immediatly emailed a list of appointment dates and times for a technician ot be onsite to try and fix the issue. I picked the next day and he arrived in the middle of the expected time slot.
My issue was repaired quickly and whils he was here he detected three other faults up the street. These were promptly rectified as well.
I had read many reviews on Aussie Broadband before changing over and they all said they provided great customer service. I totally agree with this and would recommend them to everyone. Show details ·  1
Kerri
KerriVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC13 posts

Brilliant customer support

Just wanted to give a big shout out to the support team at Aussie. They went above and beyond fixing my problem including updating my firmware on the modem this week. Show details ·  1
Justin d.
Justin d.NSWSydney, NSW3 posts
  NBN 50/20

A bit racist but good company

They seem to be projecting a bit of their subtle racism, blaming customers for not understanding the accents of their outsourced cheap labour. Overall great company besides that. Maybe just learn the difference between culture & race & stop exploiting cheap labour & passing those difficulties onto the customer. Show details ·  2
Ashwin
AshwinACTCanberra 2600, ACT4 posts
  NBN 50/20

Outstanding, and definitely worth paying the bit extra

Great service, great speeds and everything working as it should! Show details ·  1
Michele S.
Michele S.

Perfect for me

This is a great plan for me. Works seamlessly for 1-2 people. Show details ·  1

yvonne
yvonne · NBN 50/20 (Everyday)

Single aged pensioner. What plan would I need? Family plan not suitable. Do not do Netflix etc. Mainly for internet banking, FB, YouTube, ABC and SBS. I am also in a low reception are. Thanking you.

Aussie Broadband   DM

Hi Yvonne, thank you for your question! Is this for your internet or mobile? I would recommend the 'Casual' plan we do, which is $69/mo with no lock in contract.

Feel free to ask any follow-up questions here. Thanks!
- Sarah

Braidyn A.
Braidyn A. · NBN 50/20 (Everyday)

Hello just wondering why ping doubles randomly like one day I'll have 65ms and the next 120

Aussie Broadband   DM

Hi Braidyn, thanks for reaching out! Sorry to hear of your ping dramas - were these results from a speed test website, while playing a game, or for something specific? - Sarah

Jessica M.
Jessica M. · NBN 50/20 (Everyday)

What is the Aussie NBN connectivity like in Canberra? Is it reliable or subject to outages? Slow? Any other problems?

Grant
Grant

I have no idea, sorry.
I’m in South Gippsland in Victoria.

Compare all Aussie Broadband listings
  • 🏆 2024 Award
Aussie Broadband NBN 50/20 (Everyday)4.5
Aussie Broadband NBN 100/20 (Family)
  • 🏆 2024 Award
Aussie Broadband NBN 100/20 (Family)4.4
Standard Monthly Price $85$95$75$119
Typical Evening Download Speed 48Mbps97Mbps24Mbps243Mbps
Max Upload Speed 20 Mbps20 Mbps10 Mbps25 Mbps
Max Download Speed 50 Mbps100 Mbps25 Mbps250 Mbps
Contract TypeMonthly / No Lock-inMonthly / No Lock-inMonthly / No Lock-inMonthly / No Lock-in
Data AllowanceCapped/Fixed and UnlimitedCapped/Fixed and UnlimitedCapped/Fixed and UnlimitedUnlimited
Service TypeNBNNBNNBNNBN
Awards 2018, 2019, 2020 and 3 more2018, 2019, 2020 and 3 more2018, 2019, 2020 and 3 more2018, 2019, 2020 and 3 more

Extra Information