Aussie Living Homes WA, Bunbury

Aussie Living Homes WA, Bunbury

• Site Admin
  • Build Stage
    • Pre-Construction (4)
  • Incentivised Review Yes (0%) · No (100%)

Adriana

AdrianaSouth West, WA

Above and Beyond!

Site Admin

Melissa H.

Melissa H.South West, WA

Best Decision of my life!

There is not enough time or space to even begin to say how amazing this group is. From my stupid repetitive questions to knowing Sarah Llyod is just a call away. Everything you need and service that has every other group beat by far. Honest, upfront and Sarah you have changed my life! You are all amazing, professional and I'm so glad you are my home consultant. I highly recommend to anyone looking into building - stop looking and give Aussie living a call you will not regret it.

Nate-Claire MCcormack

Nate-Claire MCcormackSouth West, WA

The best choice we made!

Chad G.

Chad G.South West, WA

Our first home

I would like to start of by saying that my wife and myself never thought we could buy a house to one day a family member told us to go down and have a look at display homes in treendale thats where we meet a lovely lady sarah lloyd in the display home for Aussie as we said down and talked abit. She showed us that it was possible for us to build we still we Didnt believe it but going backwards and forwards. We are now in the early stages of building our dream home the only person I can thank so much is Sarah lloyd from Aussie without you this world never of happened to us we would like to say a big thank you.

Aussie Living H.Aussie Living Homes

Aussie living - think twice before building.