Such a stress free build!

The whole team was so easy to deal with. They understood being a first homebuyer i wasn’t sure about the whole process and talked me through every step. There was not a single issue along the way. I received weekly updates on what was happening along with photos. Everything has been so chilled out and cruisey with Aussie. Everything I had asked for has been done without a fuss and very quickly. There is a wide range of options at pre-start and something that will suit everyone. I dont think I could’ve picked a better company to build with!

Site Admin
Structural Integrity
Plumbing & Waterproofing
Electrical & Lighting
Flooring
Build StagePost-Construction
Construction End DateFebruary 2019
Thank you so much Breege! Your kind words and appreciation mean a lot to the team. Love to hear that you had a great experience. Enjoy your new home :)

The best decision we’ve ever made.

Since day 1, our builder Kirk was welcoming, accommodating and very clear with our build. Our broker Nathan was amazing, he made everything so clear and understandable for us as first home owners. When construction began, our client liaison Belinda was more than friendly and helped us every step of the way.
David was our building supervisor and handled everything so smoothly.
Our build quality was above expectations, with everything moving so quickly and any issues (hardly any) were sorted out immediately and handled well.
Our final payment was below our estimated, and the build time was so much quicker than our estimated.
We would recommend Aussie Living to anyone building a home! We are so in love. Thank you Aussie Living. :)

Site Admin
Structural Integrity
Plumbing & Waterproofing
Electrical & Lighting
Flooring
Build StagePost-Construction
Construction End DateJanuary 2019

Awesome team

Fantastic experience!!! We build our first home with Aussie livings and it was an amazing experience from day 1. We felt that we had support 24/7 and nothing was too hard and no question was too silly. Every single person we had to deal in the process all of them were absolutely amazing, positive and helpful. We’d surely couldn’t recommend enough and praise enough this fantastic team. Looking forward to work with you in the next projects.

Construction End DateJan 2019
This is fantastic! Thank you so much Ivo :) Everyone at Aussie Living Homes is so happy to hear your feedback and we appreciate it. Glad to know you are enjoying your brand new home!

Beyond exceptional customer service and quality of home!! Speechless!

As a first home buyer, I felt so valued and respected throughout the entire process! I approached many builders and none of the representatives made me feel valued as much as Luke did. He wanted to hear all about my ideas on locations, inclusions and exclusions etc. He gathered lots of information for me on the locations I had in mind and also suggested a few based on what I was after. I was after something near Ellenbrook but as close to the city as I could afford. He suggested Brabham and Annies Landing. Annies Landing gave me more land for my money however Brabham was far closer with more infrastructure happening around there. Luke shared all the information about the plans for Brabham and areas surrounding which helped with my decision immensely. He wanted the outcome to suit my life as much as I did! I locked in a location and last minute I contacted Luke to change due to gut instinct. He was so accommodating and made me feel like there was no such thing as a silly question. This followed right through the build process.

Belinda Burgess, now were to start with her. She was my client liaison and was absolutely astounding! Backed by her years of experience, she was very clear and direct when answering any queries. She was prompt with not only her replies but also with making things happen. And with a smile! I made a last minute change with a shower screen style and she made it happen. She was very thorough with documentation for example; I made paint colour changes, blind colour (Then swapped back to original colour), main floor tile change and all of it was reflected on the addenda to perfection. Everything was executed with no error.

Alex was my site supervisor and when we went through the final inspection together, he was so thorough with inspecting the quality of every item! Even though he had already carried out a final inspection before hand he continued to be just as thorough. The few minor items that required attending to were all action-ed within the first 2 weeks. Any queries I had afterwards, I emailed Belinda and she assisted me so promptly. For example the shower screen seemed to have water leaking. That same week I had the contractor contact me and got if fixed right away. I felt just as valued and respected as I did from the start of this process.

All of those I dealt with at Aussie living wanted me to be happy with my first home right from the beginning. It showed through their eagerness to ensure I was happy with everything! Will always suggest Aussie Living to those wanting to build their first home :)

Construction End DateJul 2018
Wow Bonnie! This has to be one of the most amazing reviews we have ever had! Thank you so much for your kind words about our team members Luke, Belinda and Alex. We take great pride in being there for all of our clients every step of the way. Your first home journey should be exciting and fun with the option for flexibility because in the end this is YOUR home, so it is great to hear that this is exactly how you felt building with us! :) Thanks again Bonnie and on behalf of the whole team here we wish you many happy years to come in your new Aussie Living Home!

Absolutely amazing !!!

Great! Our figures were on track the whole time and Aussie made sure we stayed in our budget. We were kept in contact each week to ensure we knew exactly where our build was at. The team were always extremely helpful and friendly and were always there to help if we needed. I honestly was so hesitant being a first home buyer that this process was going to be hard but I can honestly say that Aussie made this experience SUPER easy and I would not hesitate to build through them again. Huge Thankyou to Dennika and Belinda for always being so kind and helpful to us and for being so efficient in your work - you both were a lifesaver !! Thankyou again from the bottom of our hearts.

Construction End DateDec 2018
Thank you Mel and Sam for your amazing feedback! We totally understand that starting the first home buyer process can be scary and we are so glad we could help eliminate those fears and make it a fun and exciting experience (which is exactly what it should be) :) A huge congratulations on building your dream first home and we wish you many happy years to come!

What an experience!

After meetings with multiple different builders we finally found Samh! A building consultant who was determined to build us the house of our dreams, spending our entire first meeting finding and designing the perfect home for us. Through every step of the process, everyone we dealt with were friendly, professional and approachable, nothing was too difficult and no questions were too silly for them. Our home was completed quickly, and the standard of work cannot be faulted. The fantasic team at Aussie Living Homes has made building our first home an absolute blast!

Construction End DateDec 2018
Holly and Jason, this has to be one of our favourite reviews! The thought of building can be scary but we are here to make it easy and fun, so we are stoked to hear that this is exactly how you felt while building your dream first home with us! A huge congratulations to you both and we wish you many great years to come in your new Aussie Living Home!

Amazing experience

We built our new home in our dream suburb caversham, we honestly never thought that we would be here today taking this amazing journey in our life. We couldn't of asked for a better team backing us the whole way making our dreams possible. Every single person we got the pleasure to meet at Aussie living put in so much hard work and effort to help us. We could never thank them all enough.

Construction End DateNov 2018
What an amazing review to read! Thank you Kris and a huge congratulations on building your dream home with us! There is no better feeling than the feeling of being supported the whole way and I'm glad you guys got to experience that. We want to wish you many happy years in your new home and again, congratulations on achieving your very own "making it possible" moment! :)

Great service and able to answer every question

We had a great time building our first home with aussie living. As a first home buyer we had many questions and we never had a question they couldn't answer. We were kept up to date with email updates and several onsite meetings. Which we loved. Every person we dealt with at aussie living was great. From James at the display home, through to Dennika at our prestart and Natalie with our weekly updates and handover. Also David our site supervisor was awesome keeping everything on time.They always helped us with our weird and unknowing questions and would recommend them to anyone looking to build a new home.

Construction End DateNov 2018
Hey Ryan! Thanks for taking the time to write an amazing review! Congratulations on building your first home. We are so glad we got to be part of such a huge milestone and could answer all of your questions. We know how daunting it can be and it's great to hear that we helped put your mind at ease and ensured you had a great experience. Your lovely feedback will be passed onto the team :) From the whole Aussie Living Team, we wish you many great years to come in your new home!

Fantastic experience! Great service from start to finish!

Exceptional experience from the first phone call to the sales rep to the key handover. Not once did I feel intimidated or undermined. We made a number of changes to they layout of our house before prestart and have had no issues with the changes. Every query I have made during the construction was answered quickly and accurately. I cannot wait to move into our new beautiful house. Very very happy.

Construction End DateOct 2018
Wow Glen, what an amazing review! Thank you so much and a huge congratulations on building your new home. Your home building journey is YOURS and we are glad you felt this way too. We wish you many happy years to come in your new home!

Dream come true

First impressions of the team at Aussie Living were amazing! Super professional and helpful when it comes to every aspect of building a home. Being our first home we had no idea where to start, but with Aussie is was care free and a great process. The house quality, range of choices for absolutely everything and huge selection of house designs that were available allowed us to build an amazing first home and we couldn’t be happier with the final product!

Construction End DateOct 2018
Nae and Gaz! thanks for an amazing review! We are so glad to hear that we could help you through the journey of building of your first home! It's our goal to help first time home builders navigate the process with ease and confidence :) What a huge achievement for you, congratulations!! We hope there are many happy years to come in your new Aussie Living Home!

Prefer first home, so easy!

Aussie loving homes made building our first home so easy, the staff are really friendly and informative they kept us up to date every step of the way. The quality of our home is sensational better than we expected, if we noticed anything that was not what we had expected it to be the supervisor was right on to it and was fixed ASAP. We had a great experience building with Aussie I would defiantly recommend them to others. The final cost for our home was cheaper than we expected it to be.

Construction End DateOct 2018
Thanks Kaylee for your awesome feedback! We loved watching your first home come to life with you and are so happy to hear you enjoyed your journey with us! We hope you enjoy many great years to come in your new Aussie Living Home! Definitely keep in contact and feel free to tag us in any new home photos online :)

Hassle Free Building

Aussie Living Homes made our home ownership a breeze. Michael from the start has been very helpful and guided us through the process actively. The construction stage was faster than we expected despite having to build during winter and David, the site supervisor made a good job with the build without compromising quality. Belinda, our Client Liason never failed to update us weekly about every progress during construction and was pleasant with the way she communicated. All in all, we are happy with our build with Aussie Living and would gladly recommend them to everyone who are planning to build.

Construction End DateOct 2018
Congratulations on achieving such a huge milestone Peter! We are so happy to hear that we could help you on your journey and that you love your new home! Your kind words will be passed on to the team :) We wish you many happy times in your new Aussie Living Home!

Highly recommended

What a great experience we had with Aussie living!
We got exactly what we asked for in less than the estimated time frame!
Scott, David and Natalie were very professional, friendly and very responsive. Great to deal with!
Great finishing to the whole house, every detail in the house i well done.
If u’re building a new house, then Aussie living is the company to contact!
Highly recommend.

Construction End DateOct 2018
Hi Nadine! Thanks for your lovely review! We are so glad you enjoyed building your new home with us and that it was completed before the estimated time :D Your great feedback will be passed on to the team and on behalf of everyone here, we wish you many great years to come in your new Aussie Living Home!

Overall a good build

From the start my sales consultant was amazing, she was very knowledgeable, there were virtually no hiccups during the design & prestart stages. The build started pretty quickly & seemed to progress fast, minimal issues all solved pretty quickly. Everything was over-budgeted to ensure I didn't have any surprise costs so that was great, I got to see the place quite often & enjoyed watching it all come together. Anything I asked questions about during the process was answered helpfully. Completion was over a month earlier than planned so that was great.

While painting & moving in however I realized that my fast build was not as awesome as I thought. There are gaps where my windows meet the bricks & around light switches/power points that I needed to fill, chunks of extra plaster in several places, a ridiculous amount of dirt splashes/dirty hand prints, dirty footprints all over the floors. There was sticky stuff on the glass door frames, splashes of plaster/paint on my glass windows & on blinds. I was told to note all this down at the 6 month inspection - but I don't particularly want to live in a house with holes for bugs to get in & chunks of plaster & dirt everywhere for 6 months, so was forced to rectify it myself.

My fridge recess isn't straight (Theres 1.1cm difference from the top to the bottom - apparently this is an acceptable variation?! The fridge barely fit)
The communication was a bit stilted once I got the keys & the site supervisor got quite rude when trying to organise my hot water unit installation (not done until move-in date due to the original one being stolen) due to some miscommunication which resulted in it not being finished until 3 days later. There was a plumbing issue in the kitchen that was dealt with promptly.

The build itself was great, the tradesmen doing the final touches not so great. Overall I am happy, just disappointing that the tradesmen didn't take the time to do things to the standard I was promised.

Construction End DateAug 2018
Hi Amanda! Thank you for your review. It's great to hear that your consultant was amazing and you enjoyed seeing your new home come to life. I believe your Client Liaison has been in touch regarding some of your concerns mentioned above and we are now just waiting to hear back from you about some requested information so we can get onto this as soon as possible. Congratulations on your new home Amanda, we hope to hear from you soon to ensure each item is followed up for you.

Dream to reality

Aussie Living have been great to work with. Zane was so helpful right from the word go and helped me put my dream onto paper and make it a reality. Belinda kept me posted the entire build and updated me with weekly pictures and information on my build. The final product was absolutely incredible and I could not be happy to see my home come to life!

Construction End DateSep 2018
Woohoo! turning dreams into reality! Congratulations on building your dream home with us Cam. Your awesome feedback will be passed on to the team. We are stoked to hear you had a great experience and love the final product. We hope you enjoy many great years in your new home :)

Great build process, very quick!

Our build was managed very well, we were slightly delayed by winter weather however the supervisor ensured us that he would catch us up which he did. We finalised 4 weeks before our estimated completion date. We had very little to fix/ammend upon our final inspection. Everything was finished to a great standard and exactly how we asked. We were amazingly happy with the whole process of our build.

Construction End DateSep 2018
Thanks Danni for a lovely review! 4 weeks before estimated completion would have been awesome for you guys! We are glad we could help make it happen! Congratulations again and enjoy every moment in you brand new home :D

Great service and build

Aussie living have been great in helping and guide me through this experience. Kirk was very helpful at the start and he guided me down the right pathway and helped me create my first home. The construction process was hassle free with Simon being very thorough throughout every meeting. I appreciated the weekly updates and wasn’t disappointed at practical completion. Highly recommend Aussie Living for anyone wanting to build.

Construction End DateSep 2018
Congratulations Emmy on your new home! It's so good to know that we could help guide you through your building journey! Thank you for your lovely feedback, I'll be sure to pass it on to Kirk, Simon and their managers! Here's to many happy years in your new Aussie Living Home.

Super easy first home buying experience!

From the start the people at Aussie Living weren't pushy and super helpful. Made everything very easy to digest for a bloke that isnt too privy to housing anf banking terminology.
Quality of the property is great so far and the supervisor has notified me of ways to get in contact with the repairs department the moment I notice a problem or discrepancy. House was built very quickly, was finished a month sooner than expected!
Experienced absolutely ZERO hold ups or problems admin or building wise which was a very pleasant surprise.
Would recommend to anyone looking to build their first home, or any home for that matter!

Construction End DateSep 2018
Jack, what an awesome review to see on a Monday morning! The best thing to hear is that we helped make everything easy to understand because building your first home is a big deal and we want to make sure you understand every part. We are stoked that you enjoyed your home building journey with us and wish you many happy years in your new home. Congratulations!

Wonderful home, great first home buying experience from start to finish

My experience with Aussie Living was excellent from start to finish, during initial consultations Zane went out of his way to accommodate my schedule. At no point did I feel pressured and the team put in a lot of hard work in the initial stages to help me get there. I was able to make changes to the plans with no issues to get a home that suited my way of life and tastes.

Prestart with Dennika was fantastic, she was supportive, gave me some great advice and was patient with me and my constant change of mind over the process!

My client liaison Belinda was great and provided regular updates, answered my 100's of questions quickly and was always friendly and helpful!

The build process was very fast from Pad down in Dec-17 to key handover early Apr-18. I was really dreading the experience (had read so many horror stories) but the process was smooth and issue free. My home is great and looks even better than I had expected. One small issue with the garage door when I first moved in was fixed promptly (within a day of contact with Aussie) and Belinda followed up and kept in touch until the issue was fixed.

I've been in the house for 6 months now and could not recommend the Aussie team highly enough!!

Construction End DateApr 2018
Wow, thanks for your lovely feedback Sarah! Your home is a big deal so I'm glad you felt so at ease when making choices throughout your journey. I will pass your feedback on to each team member! Congratulations again and we hope you enjoy many amazing years to come in your Aussie Living Home!

Awesome can’t be faulted

Everything went smoother than expected everyone one we had contact with was friendly professional and was more than helpful in every stage.
All our costs came in under which was also a big bonus for us.
I would absolutely recommend building with you guys to friends and family.
And a very big thankyou for everything to everyone.

Construction End DateSep 2018
What awesome feedback to read on a Monday morning, thank you! We are so glad to hear you had such a great experience while building your home! Congratulations again guys :)

Hi, just wondering. When you order some materials like for example roofing materials, do you supposed to know when it will be delivered on-site? And what’s the standard time frame for you to start the job to install that materials? Thank you
Hi Babeth! I believe we have been in contact recently regarding your roofing materials. Your Client Liaison will keep you regularly updated with all the information about time frames for delivery and installation. Each home is unique and so the time varies but you will always be kept informed if there are any delays. I hope this helps Babeth but please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any more questions. 9241 4911

Can anyone suggest how long they do take to start building after shire approval. I am aware of some other builders who do start works in 2-3 weeks from shire approval. I am building with Aussie living, more than 1 month already gone from shire approval date. Initially they say its around month. Now they say its another month. when I ask why so late they say they have million things to do. I am not sure how many millions thing one need to do to start building. obviously I feel its rude response. Probably its not appropriate response to any client you work for. Now I am struggling to trust what they say. Can any one have experience with them in this regard.
Hi durga , It took about 3 months after approval , I was very happy with the pace way they proceeded from there on ... I dont know how much it will cost but if its your new home I would recommend a independent building inspector . Well you must get used to the rude responses and blatant lies . Everything said the quality of the building is the hands of the site supervisor . The office staffs are mere puppets . Make sure you do include the soakwells in the contract . I wasnot happy with the way they did the drainage or the provisions that they were supposed to do as per contract . Take photos of something you are in doubt of ,while the construction is happening , so that you some evidence to talk to the office . You will not get a chance to have a direct communication with site supervisor. Cheers hope this helpsTo be honest I think it depends entirely on the individual members that u deal with. We had the opposite experience of the poster above. Our build was super fast, our building supervisor had a few meetings with us and was available anytime we had questions. Weekly emails outlining exactly what was going to happen. 25wk build from site works - key handover. And our building supervisor even popped over 2wks after we were in to make sure everything was ok. Everybody we dealt with were great, no negative experiences at all. In comparison to other people in our estate who built with other builders, we are the lucky ones living in our home while they are still waiting

How long does it take for pad down after settlement?? we have waited over a month and a half after settlement already, and were just told that it may take another two months, thus being almost three and a half months until anything happens.. We had been patiently waiting as it was for the title of our property which took a year already (which is not aussie livings fault) but I just don't understand why on earth it is taking so long?! feels like we have been waiting an eternity and we didnt even get an estimated date on when the pad will go down till I asked 50x, then when I asked them why it will take so long I got no response.... what do I do to get it rolling a tad faster????
Hi bmth, I will give an indication of the steps in an approval process; 1. Final construction plans (structural variations are finalized). 2. Obtain Engineers Structural Certification of plans. 3. Obtain Energy Efficiency Compliance. 4. Obtain Home Indemnity Insurance 5. Obtain Developers Design Guideline approval. 6. Obtain Certified Design Compliance. 7. Obtain MRA approval (if required). 8. Obtain Town Planning approval (if required). 9. Obtain Building Licence approval. 10. Obtain Water Authority approval. Occasionally this process can't begin until settlement has occurred. I know that I haven't given a firm answer to your question (I only have 1000 characters) but if Settlement is the last approval then you would generally be onsite fairly soon but if it is the first approval then you could be 2 to 4 months away. Please call me on 9241 4911 to discuss your specific home. Regards, Anthony Oldershaw Brand ManagerIt took over 7 months from our settlement to our slab down. Then over a month for the brick work to start. They have been onsite for 5 weeks now and still our walls are not even half way done. I hope you won't have to wait as long as we have at it has been very stressful on our young family.We waited roughly 5 months till construction, now the ball is thankfully rolling, we have the walls up and we are waiting for roof timbers. Hopefully it will go faster for you :)

Aussie Living Homes WA, Perth MetroAussie Living Homes WA, BunburyAussie Living Homes WA, BusseltonAussie Living Homes WA, Margaret River
Contact Number (08) 9241 4999(08) 9792 2355(08) 9792 2355(08) 9792 2355
Email Address reception@aussielivinghomes.com.aureception@aussielivinghomes.com.aureception@aussielivinghomes.com.aureception@aussielivinghomes.com.au
Address20 Walters Drive, Osborne Park Western Australia 6017, Australia11 Stirling Street, Bunbury Western Australia 6230, Australia47 Queen Street, Busselton Western Australia 6280, Australia3/111 Bussell Highway, Margaret River Western Australia 6285, Australia

Similar listings