Michelle T.

Michelle T.Perth, WA

Aussie Living our First Build

From meeting the sales rep to final completion the whole journey has been a great experience. Build time was perfect and quality of work excellent. Financial broker explained everything in detail and pulled us over the line. The whole team at Aussie living are welcoming and we would recommend Aussie.

Construction End DateDecember 2019

Was a great experience from start to finish.

At first we weren't sure whether we should go ahead and keep looking around. From having the first face to face meeting it all clicked and the decision Was made. All questions and concerns that we had were answered and budgets were provided with in this. We were shown and given all the help and advice that was needed to get is on our way. Great experience and journey from start to finish the communication was always present and updates were on point. The team and staff are all lovely people also they are they to provide you with just about anything. The house in the end was finished alot sooner then expected and showed up out of no where.

Tim

TimPerth, WA

Smooth operation

From start to finish it has been an exciting journey. Awsome customer relations. Jack went above and beyond to help me . From slab down house was finished in 3 months. Top quality / time frame. Im glad i went with Aussie living homes. They made my first home a dream come true. Special Thanks to everybody at Aussie living homes.

Highly recommend!

I couldn't recommend Aussie living enough! It was a bit daunting being my first home but Aussie living guided me through the whole process and made it super easy. Every thing about building with them was great. Their customer service, the build quality and they managed to keep it all within my budget.

Nate-Claire MCcormack

Nate-Claire MCcormackSouth West, WA

The best choice we made!

Chad G.

Chad G.South West, WA

Our first home

I would like to start of by saying that my wife and myself never thought we could buy a house to one day a family member told us to go down and have a look at display homes in treendale thats where we meet a lovely lady sarah lloyd in the display home for Aussie as we said down and talked abit. She showed us that it was possible for us to build we still we Didnt believe it but going backwards and forwards. We are now in the early stages of building our dream home the only person I can thank so much is Sarah lloyd from Aussie without you this world never of happened to us we would like to say a big thank you.

Luiz C.

Luiz C.South West, WA

Very negative experience so far

Everything looked so good until we sign out contract. From there all went south.
Terrible customer service and hardly any update or following up with us.
Wrong Information provided. Extra 8 weeks wait for a development application which was never mentioned to us and instead was promised to be concluded in 2 weeks time by our sales representative.
When frustrations were expressed to the team we had no feedback or any contact from management.
If I only could go back in time and pick another builder.

Outstanding Job

Would just like to say a massive Thank you to Andrew Campbell and the team at Aussie Living

We met a few builders before going with Andrew. He explained the contract thoroughly before we signed anything, he was very thorough and open about the process so we were confident moving forward.

Our whole process started in March and we now have the keys to a beautiful home at the end of November everything went really fast.
With great communication from start to finish

Aussie living team was easy to approach with questions and the answers were open and honest

Super stocked with the whole process.

Jerome B

Jerome BPerth, WA

Highly recommended

We tried meeting different builders and after meeting Jai Thomas we know that we are in good hands. His professionalism and knowledge of the industry was incredible.
With regards of building the house
The timeframe and quality are on the spot.
The liaison officer and the supervisor are really helpful and were able to attend all our queries.
I would highly recommend Jai Thomas and Aussie living homes.
We really had an awesome experience.

Excellent Quality

I was impressed with Aussie Living as a builder, the build was quick and efficient and the quality of the finished product was excellent.

The final cost came in lower than expected and I feel the value for money is very good, updates were consistent, and liaisons polite and willing to help anyway they could.

Ben the salesman was also very nice to deal with when discussing the initial plans.

All in all, a very nice experience building with Aussie Living Homes and I would certainly recommend them in the future to anybody looking to get into a home.

Hi Sam,
Thank you for sharing your awesome review! A big congratulations to you on receiving the keys to your new home, we've loved being part of your journey! All the best with moving in!
The team at Aussie Living Homes :)

We are Happy and satisfied customer.

We are happy and satisfied building our home with Aussie living. The workmanship was good and we got a high technology appliances. There were some issue during construction but it was fix by the supervisor straight away. We are highly recommend Aussie living to our family and friends. We feel great and excited to move in.

Nafira

NafiraPerth, WA

Easy & Smooth First Home Experience

Making dreams reality!

I cannot thank Aussie Living Homes and the wonderful staff enough for making what I thought would be impossible, a reality! I never thought I would be able to own my own home and they made it happen. From organising finance and throughout the entire build they were so supportive and helpful along the way, which was something I greatly appreciated, being my first home. They were more than happy to accommodate desired plan changes and fantastic at communication throughout the process. I was blown away with how fast construction went as I had anticipated another few months before completion. Thank you Aussie Living Homes for my beautiful first home, I look forward to the next one knowing I am in the best hands!

My experience

The build went smooth and easy. I had weekly updates. The team was very understanding.They were there all the way, quick to respond to emails and nice and patient. Time frame was earlier then expected. The quality is great, more then I anticipated. I recommend these as a first home builder.

Aussie Living H.Aussie Living Homes

Hi Ali, Thanks so much for sharing your review with us! Congratulations on receiving the keys to your new home, we've loved being part of your building journey!

Chenara

ChenaraPerth, WA

Highly recommend

My sales man Ben was amazing. The company stepped up to fix issues when they arose without hesitation. Quality of the house finishes are awesome and the site supervisor made the build run like clockwork. Came in under budget with some awesome inclusions. And all completed in an amazing timeframe of just 4 months from slab down. Highly recommend.

Luke Ellis

Luke EllisPerth, WA

Building with Aussie Living

From start to finish building with Aussie Living homes was a great and very exciting experience. I would not have been able to to build my home if it was not for the excellent help and work from the sales rep and mortgage broker. Once the slab was down the build went very well with great quality, the office staff also done a great job keeping me updated and helped me with all of my queries. I would highly recommend Aussie Living if you are looking at building your first home.

Great Process

We found the building process with Aussie Living great, throughout the whole process they kept us well informed. It was good getting the weekly updates and photos of the house. The building process was really fast and a smooth process. We are really happy that we chose Aussie Living Homes.

Aussie Living H.Aussie Living Homes

Perfect! Super quick build!

Great service from beginning to end. Answered all my questions and very quick response via email and phone. Made the changes I asked for and gave me a great quality home that I am very excited to move into. Workmanship is of great quality. The end price was as expected.

Aussie Living H.Aussie Living Homes

Hi DJC, Thanks so much for sharing your review! We love hearing your feedback on your building journey! Congratulations on your new home, we're sure you'll love it for many years to come!

Smooth build!

We were very happy with the service here. Communication was timely and clear, and the process was fairly smooth and easy. We are first time builders and they made the process easy to understand, and there were no hidden costs. We are really happy with the finished product and would reccomend the company to those wanting to build!

Construction End DateOctober 2019
Aussie Living H.Aussie Living Homes

Hi Milorad, Thanks so much for sharing your experience! We're thrilled to hear we made your journey of building your first home smooth and easy! Congratulations on getting the keys to your first home!

Fantastic building experience

Whole process was efficient and well organized. Communication was frequent and informative. No issues with the build, supervisor was very helpful and on the ball. Anything that was brought up was handled quickly and to a satisfactory standard. We found costs to be very reasonable. Would build with them again based on our experience.

Bebeth

Bebethasked

Hi, just wondering. When you order some materials like for example roofing materials, do you supposed to know when it will be delivered on-site? And what’s the standard time frame for you to start the job to install that materials? Thank you

Aussie Living H.Aussie Living Homes

Hi Babeth! I believe we have been in contact recently regarding your roofing materials. Your Client Liaison will keep you regularly updated with all the information about time frames for delivery and installation. Each home is unique and so the time varies but you will always be kept informed if there are any delays. I hope this helps Babeth but please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any more questions. 9241 4911

Durga

Durgaasked

Can anyone suggest how long they do take to start building after shire approval. I am aware of some other builders who do start works in 2-3 weeks from shire approval. I am building with Aussie living, more than 1 month already gone from shire approval date. Initially they say its around month. Now they say its another month. when I ask why so late they say they have million things to do. I am not sure how many millions thing one need to do to start building. obviously I feel its rude response. Probably its not appropriate response to any client you work for. Now I am struggling to trust what they say. Can any one have experience with them in this regard.

Middi
Middi

Hi durga ,
It took about 3 months after approval , I was very happy with the pace way they proceeded from there on ... I dont know how much it will cost but if its your new home I would recommend a independent building inspector .
Well you must get used to the rude responses and blatant lies . Everything said the quality of the building is the hands of the site supervisor . The office staffs are mere puppets .
Make sure you do include the soakwells in the contract . I wasnot happy with the way they did the drainage or the provisions that they were supposed to do as per contract .

Take photos of something you are in doubt of ,while the construction is happening , so that you some evidence to talk to the office . You will not get a chance to have a direct communication with site supervisor.

Cheers hope this helps

Sparkly oven
Sparkly oven

To be honest I think it depends entirely on the individual members that u deal with. We had the opposite experience of the poster above. Our build was super fast, our building supervisor had a few meetings with us and was available anytime we had questions. Weekly emails outlining exactly what was going to happen. 25wk build from site works - key handover. And our building supervisor even popped over 2wks after we were in to make sure everything was ok. Everybody we dealt with were great, no negative experiences at all. In comparison to other people in our estate who built with other builders, we are the lucky ones living in our home while they are still waiting

bmthasked

How long does it take for pad down after settlement?? we have waited over a month and a half after settlement already, and were just told that it may take another two months, thus being almost three and a half months until anything happens.. We had been patiently waiting as it was for the title of our property which took a year already (which is not aussie livings fault) but I just don't understand why on earth it is taking so long?! feels like we have been waiting an eternity and we didnt even get an estimated date on when the pad will go down till I asked 50x, then when I asked them why it will take so long I got no response.... what do I do to get it rolling a tad faster????

Hi bmth,

I will give an indication of the steps in an approval process;

1. Final construction plans (structural variations are finalized).
2. Obtain Engineers Structural Certification of plans.
3. Obtain Energy Efficiency Compliance.
4. Obtain Home Indemnity Insurance
5. Obtain Developers Design Guideline approval.
6. Obtain Certified Design Compliance.
7. Obtain MRA approval (if required).
8. Obtain Town Planning approval (if required).
9. Obtain Building Licence approval.
10. Obtain Water Authority approval.

Occasionally this process can't begin until settlement has occurred. I know that I haven't given a firm answer to your question (I only have 1000 characters) but if Settlement is the last approval then you would generally be onsite fairly soon but if it is the first approval then you could be 2 to 4 months away.

Please call me on 9241 4911 to discuss your specific home.

Regards,
Anthony Oldershaw
Brand Manager

Angie
Angie

It took over 7 months from our settlement to our slab down. Then over a month for the brick work to start. They have been onsite for 5 weeks now and still our walls are not even half way done. I hope you won't have to wait as long as we have at it has been very stressful on our young family.

bmth

We waited roughly 5 months till construction, now the ball is thankfully rolling, we have the walls up and we are waiting for roof timbers. Hopefully it will go faster for you :)

Get an answer from our members and Aussie Living Homes representatives