Listing monitored by Aussie Living Homes

• Flooring

Jack P.
Jack P.Perth, WA

Professional and a great Experience

So far I have been working with Ben at Aussie Living and he has been nothing short of amazing. Professional and a great experience this far. Quick and prompt and he has been checking in on me throughout the journey. Would highly recommend Ben to any friends or family looking to build. Aussie Living has been great.

Arnell Aguila
Arnell AguilaPerth, WA

Awesome

Aussie Living Homes had done a good job with our first home. We are very satisfied and would recommend them to others because they have high standards especially to first home buyers. It is because their team is more than capable of doing their roles. We never had a doubt having Aussie Living Homes for making it possible.

Hi Arnell,

This is so wonderful, thank you for your kind words! We are so happy to hear you had a great experience with Aussie and no doubt you are enjoying your beautiful new home. All the best from team Aussie!

Sandy LPerth, WA

Mixed feelings

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder

Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020
making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you

The best home builders in 2020

Nathan S.7 Nov 2019
the-best-home-builders-in-2020

Off to a Great Start

We have always purchased established homes and we entered into this process for our son a little unsure of all the steps involved in the construction process. We were impressed with the sales representative from Aussie Living Homes. He was extremely professional and transparent with costs involved with the building process and was a wealth of knowledge for all the questions we fired at him. He recommended The Loan Co. as a mortgage broker who got a fantastic rate with the bank for the loan.
It is only early days, but so far it has been a seamless and easy process and we are confident this will continue as we have been kept well informed of the process so far.

Hannah
Hannah Perth, WA

Stress free and well updated

Currently finished pre-construction of my home with Geoff Taylor and am very pleased with the journey so far. Weekly communication, flexible, approachable and kind.
The display show room is excellent.
I am looking forward to watching my home being built and the rest of the journey.
I would recommend Aussie Living Homes to anyone looking to build their home and would definitely use them again!

Aussie Living H.Aussie Living Homes

Thanks so much for your awesome review, Hannah! We are really happy to hear that you have had a great journey so far and we are excited to see your new home come to life!

- The Aussie Online Team

Taylor.CPerth, WA

Before you build.....

Roimata
RoimataPerth, WA

Amazing experience, couldn't be happier!

From start to finish the process was smooth. Every query I had was answered and I always had someone to talk to every step of the way which was important to me.

I've been in my home for 9mths now and there is nothing I would change about it. I love it!

• +10Thumbnail

Anna
AnnaPerth, WA

Dissapointment is an understatement

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

Chanel
Chanel Perth, WA

Fine until you sign the dotted line

Aussie Living H.Aussie Living Homes

Just falls perfectly into place

I am very satisfied with the help of the whole team of Aussie Living Homes. My consultant Mr. Ray Hamilton has been very great in going the extra length to help me reach my dream to have my own home. From choosing the location, the ups and downs of preconstruction, and up to the building stage everything seems to have been in great timing and just falls into place and all throughout the process Mr. Hamilton has been so keen in guiding me. I have applied in a time where there is a great volume of people have built houses so quite understandably a few delays can be expected but overall the communication I got with the whole team has been great. I would totally recommend building with Aussie Living Homes. It has been the best decision I made!

Aussie Living H.Aussie Living Homes

This is so wonderful, thank you so much! We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying your experience with Aussie and with Ray. We are so excited to be on your new home journey with you, Francis.

Kind regards,
Aussie Online Team.

Dreams Do Come True

Lee
LeePerth, WA

Awesome

Our experience has been very good so far great help from Geoff Taylor from the sales team. Awesome display homes and the pre start experience is fantastic. Really pleased with the regular updates as we move into construction hoping the experience so far continues. Would highly recommend Aussie Living Homes.

Aussie Living H.Aussie Living Homes

Thanks so much for your kind words, Lee it's really appreciated. We couldn't agree more, Geoff is pretty awesome! We are looking forward to being on this exciting journey with you.

- Aussie Online Team

Other Home Builders

Initially excellent.. then service turned poor

We signed up in October 2019 with [name removed] a lady who no longer works for Aussie living-she was absolutely fantastic, no ask was too much. Her figures and Mortagage repayments were also spot on. Then BGC took over and got rid of many staff, worst communication ever no answers anytime.

Edit : after reading our review the customer service representative contacted us. Following this we arranged a time to talk over the phone, he then missed our scheduled call. The general manger got in contact. He provided an apology and advised that they would pay for shelving in our living area which is appreciated.

builttheinfinite
builttheinfinite

Thanks for your message. The general manager has been in contact and I have updated my review as he asked for.

Read more reviews - page 2

Bebeth
Bebethasked
Aussie Living Homes

Hi, just wondering. When you order some materials like for example roofing materials, do you supposed to know when it will be delivered on-site? And what’s the standard time frame for you to start the job to install that materials? Thank you

Aussie Living H.Aussie Living Homes

Hi Babeth! I believe we have been in contact recently regarding your roofing materials. Your Client Liaison will keep you regularly updated with all the information about time frames for delivery and installation. Each home is unique and so the time varies but you will always be kept informed if there are any delays. I hope this helps Babeth but please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any more questions. 9241 4911

Durga
Durgaasked
Aussie Living Homes

Can anyone suggest how long they do take to start building after shire approval. I am aware of some other builders who do start works in 2-3 weeks from shire approval. I am building with Aussie living, more than 1 month already gone from shire approval date. Initially they say its around month. Now they say its another month. when I ask why so late they say they have million things to do. I am not sure how many millions thing one need to do to start building. obviously I feel its rude response. Probably its not appropriate response to any client you work for. Now I am struggling to trust what they say. Can any one have experience with them in this regard.

Middi
Middi

Hi durga ,
It took about 3 months after approval , I was very happy with the pace way they proceeded from there on ... I dont know how much it will cost but if its your new home I would recommend a independent building inspector .
Well you must get used to the rude responses and blatant lies . Everything said the quality of the building is the hands of the site supervisor . The office staffs are mere puppets .
Make sure you do include the soakwells in the contract . I wasnot happy with the way they did the drainage or the provisions that they were supposed to do as per contract .

Take photos of something you are in doubt of ,while the construction is happening , so that you some evidence to talk to the office . You will not get a chance to have a direct communication with site supervisor.

Cheers hope this helps

Sparkly oven
Sparkly oven

To be honest I think it depends entirely on the individual members that u deal with. We had the opposite experience of the poster above. Our build was super fast, our building supervisor had a few meetings with us and was available anytime we had questions. Weekly emails outlining exactly what was going to happen. 25wk build from site works - key handover. And our building supervisor even popped over 2wks after we were in to make sure everything was ok. Everybody we dealt with were great, no negative experiences at all. In comparison to other people in our estate who built with other builders, we are the lucky ones living in our home while they are still waiting

bmthasked
Aussie Living Homes

How long does it take for pad down after settlement?? we have waited over a month and a half after settlement already, and were just told that it may take another two months, thus being almost three and a half months until anything happens.. We had been patiently waiting as it was for the title of our property which took a year already (which is not aussie livings fault) but I just don't understand why on earth it is taking so long?! feels like we have been waiting an eternity and we didnt even get an estimated date on when the pad will go down till I asked 50x, then when I asked them why it will take so long I got no response.... what do I do to get it rolling a tad faster????

Hi bmth,

I will give an indication of the steps in an approval process;

1. Final construction plans (structural variations are finalized).
2. Obtain Engineers Structural Certification of plans.
3. Obtain Energy Efficiency Compliance.
4. Obtain Home Indemnity Insurance
5. Obtain Developers Design Guideline approval.
6. Obtain Certified Design Compliance.
7. Obtain MRA approval (if required).
8. Obtain Town Planning approval (if required).
9. Obtain Building Licence approval.
10. Obtain Water Authority approval.

Occasionally this process can't begin until settlement has occurred. I know that I haven't given a firm answer to your question (I only have 1000 characters) but if Settlement is the last approval then you would generally be onsite fairly soon but if it is the first approval then you could be 2 to 4 months away.

Please call me on 9241 4911 to discuss your specific home.

Regards,
Anthony Oldershaw
Brand Manager

Angie
Angie

It took over 7 months from our settlement to our slab down. Then over a month for the brick work to start. They have been onsite for 5 weeks now and still our walls are not even half way done. I hope you won't have to wait as long as we have at it has been very stressful on our young family.

bmth

We waited roughly 5 months till construction, now the ball is thankfully rolling, we have the walls up and we are waiting for roof timbers. Hopefully it will go faster for you :)

Get an answer from our members and Aussie Living Homes representatives